Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    GianGiovi94GianGiovi94 Italy Posts: 74
    just_one said:
    mrk2 said:
    They have made announcements later in the afternoon in the past.

Mad Cool general sale just started 4 minutes ago. Give them a couple of hours to sell, then release the rest of the dates, please :lol:
    started an hour ago
    No mate, it started 10 minutes ago
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • Options
    KidAOK said:
    Kocter01 said:
    If Dublin is confirmed as the park, what’s the likelihood of a 10c Golden Circle?
    Green Day have one at an extra cost.  Safe to assume PJ will offer that to 10C members and it won't be to the highest bidder in the general sale.
    They will likely do what they did for Hyde Park 2021 - 10C members got Golden Circle at regular GA price but non-members could still pay extra for Golden Circle
    2012 - Manchester (UK) 12 Jun - Manchester (UK) 13 Jun
    2014 - Amsterdam (NL) 16 Jun - Amsterdam (NL) 17 Jun - Leeds (UK) 8 Jul - Milton Keynes (UK) 11 Jul 
    2017Rio de Janeiro (BR) 21 Mar
    2018 - London (UK) 18 Jun - London (UK) 19 Jun - London (UK) 17 Jul
    2022Vienna (AT) 20 July - Prague (CZ) 22 July - London (UK) 8 Jul - London (UK) 9 Jul

Upcoming
    Manchester (UK) 25 Jun 2024
    London (UK) 29 Jun 2024
    Lisbon (PT) 13 Jul 2024
    Ohana (USA) 27 Sep 2024
    Ohana (USA) 29 Sep 2024
  • Options
    lavilalavila Ireland Posts: 34
    tomccfc87 said:
    KidAOK said:
    Kocter01 said:
    If Dublin is confirmed as the park, what’s the likelihood of a 10c Golden Circle?
    Green Day have one at an extra cost.  Safe to assume PJ will offer that to 10C members and it won't be to the highest bidder in the general sale.
    They will likely do what they did for Hyde Park 2021 - 10C members got Golden Circle at regular GA price but non-members could still pay extra for Golden Circle
    I'd expect the same for Marlay...but be prepared, it is not Hyde Park  :|
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,025
    lavila said:
    tomccfc87 said:
    KidAOK said:
    Kocter01 said:
    wish it was , easier to get ticktets 
  • Options
    tomccfc87 said:
    KidAOK said:
    Kocter01 said:
    This was great. I think when they offered a discount for rescheduled tickets from 2020 it worked out alot cheaper to get 2 day ticket through 10c gold circle than 2 day non gold circle
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 307
    tomccfc87 said:
    KidAOK said:
    Kocter01 said:
    This was great. I think when they offered a discount for rescheduled tickets from 2020 it worked out alot cheaper to get 2 day ticket through 10c gold circle than 2 day non gold circle
    That 2 day ticket was great value considering the epicness of the weekend 
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    tomccfc87 said:
    KidAOK said:
    Kocter01 said:
    Yeah the weekend on the whole was brilliant, boiling hot and great set of support acts. Pearl jam basically doing no repeats apart from mega hits like Porch and Alive was the cherry on the top
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,752
    seanclax said:
    tomccfc87 said:
    KidAOK said:
    Kocter01 said:
    Sure was. 2 PJ concerts cost the same as one GNR show.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    tomccfc87 said:
    KidAOK said:
    Kocter01 said:
    Yeah the weekend on the whole was brilliant, boiling hot and great set of support acts. Pearl jam basically doing no repeats apart from mega hits like Porch and Alive was the cherry on the top
    Definitely one of my favorite times watching PJ across both nights. The festival itself was really well organised. Great support bands, friendly staff and loads of bars with really quick service so the queues never got too long. 
    2012 - Manchester (UK) 12 Jun - Manchester (UK) 13 Jun
    2014 - Amsterdam (NL) 16 Jun - Amsterdam (NL) 17 Jun - Leeds (UK) 8 Jul - Milton Keynes (UK) 11 Jul 
    2017Rio de Janeiro (BR) 21 Mar
    2018 - London (UK) 18 Jun - London (UK) 19 Jun - London (UK) 17 Jul
    2022Vienna (AT) 20 July - Prague (CZ) 22 July - London (UK) 8 Jul - London (UK) 9 Jul

Upcoming
    Manchester (UK) 25 Jun 2024
    London (UK) 29 Jun 2024
    Lisbon (PT) 13 Jul 2024
    Ohana (USA) 27 Sep 2024
    Ohana (USA) 29 Sep 2024
  • Options
    mikeyb107mikeyb107 Ireland Posts: 23
    Marlay park isn’t as bad a venue as people are making it out to be, book onto one of the private buses for it and you’ll have no issue 
  • Options
    IlianDL7IlianDL7 Belgium Posts: 23
    How certain are we about the euro dates? I'm looking to go on a trip from the 8th-18th of July but anxious about booking it if there is any chance PJ are touring those dates...
    Werchter '14
    Werchter '18
    Werchter '22
    Budapest '22
    Amsterdam N2 '22
  • Options
    IlianDL7 said:
    How certain are we about the euro dates? I'm looking to go on a trip from the 8th-18th of July but anxious about booking it if there is any chance PJ are touring those dates...
    I mean, they’ve announced festivals on July 11 and 13.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    damnaxedamnaxe Posts: 135
    lavila said:
    tomccfc87 said:
    KidAOK said:
    Kocter01 said:
    are you sure? 
  • Options
    IlianDL7IlianDL7 Belgium Posts: 23
    IlianDL7 said:
    I mean, they’ve announced festivals on July 11 and 13.  
    Yes but I'm looking closer to Belgium, as in London or Berlin since it looks like they won't be coming to Amsterdam..
    Was wondering if any dates might get added or if everybody is more or less sure its only what's rumoured up until now.
    Werchter '14
    Werchter '18
    Werchter '22
    Budapest '22
    Amsterdam N2 '22
  • Options
    Based on recent touring, its hard to imagine they;d add additional dates
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 403
    edited December 2023
    We are all looking forward to another surprise. Something that is not yet known. However, the chances are not particularly good. Dublin to Lisbon seems to be planned through. With no room for more shows. There is only the possibility of adding a surprise at the beginning or at the end. However, the two festivals at the end already seem like an end to me. My vote definitely goes to a warm-up show in Amsterdam or Belgium. By vote I mean deep desire. I already have the right suggestion. Sportpaleis Belgium. 23,000 people. That would be awesome.

Post edited by Zen23 on
  • Options
    apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 217
    mikeyb107 said:
    Marlay park isn’t as bad a venue as people are making it out to be, book onto one of the private buses for it and you’ll have no issue 
    Really glad to hear this as my husband and I are hoping to plan our first trip to Ireland around this show. We've wanted to visit for years and PJ is the perfect reason to make it finally happen. The distance of Marlay Park from the center of Dublin and many of the comments on here have given me a bit of pause but we're gonna go regardless. Can't wait to check out that beautiful part of the world!

Looking forward to the Dublin and London trip planning posts when the tour finally gets announced!
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    Dead and Co. rumored for a residency at the Sphere next year. So many bands it make sense for. PJ isn't one of them.

https://www.jambase.com/article/dead-company-sphere-las-vegas?fbclid=IwAR1ttpcg86qgAjjrxeq4wdn8sCHuTMn2TQ64Mq_KN7coVen1mp7pQHvHcPw

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Dead and Co. rumored for a residency at the Sphere next year. So many bands it make sense for. PJ isn't one of them.

https://www.jambase.com/article/dead-company-sphere-las-vegas?fbclid=IwAR1ttpcg86qgAjjrxeq4wdn8sCHuTMn2TQ64Mq_KN7coVen1mp7pQHvHcPw
    Rumors that Goose is in negotiations for their Goosemas at Sphere next December
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sun Posts: 191
    I guess it ain’t happening today which makes it more or less certain it’s going to be next year before any announcement is made, would have been nice using the Xmas break to plan it all out but hey ho.. 
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022

• Options
    devonfzdevonfz Posts: 154
    JimmyV said:

I know I would hate to see Pearl Jam somewhere where the sound is perfect and where I can walk from my hotel room to the arena lol
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    JimmyV said:

I’m not sure I can agree! I was just there and it’s the best venue I’ve too as far as sound and visuals are concerned! They could just have one mural as their backdrop to me the sound quality is amazing! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    So if Dead and Co. perform will they refund people who bought tickets to their so-called last show ever last summer? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    QE340QE340 Posts: 22
    So if Dead and Co. perform will they refund people who bought tickets to their so-called last show ever last summer? 
    was never billed as last show ever
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,278
    Haha..I was thinking that too 
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    Final tour, not final show(s) 
  • Options
    ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    QE340 said:
    was never billed as last show ever
    Correctomundo!  It was billed as the last tour, not as the last show.  Dead & Co have said as much in subsequent interviews.
  • Options
    We got Missoula today.

The rumours are looking better and better every day.
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 640
    We got Missoula today.

The rumours are looking better and better every day.
    Which is rumoured for August. Definitely looking likely that the full tour schedule is going to be announced all at once, which is awesome.
  • Options
    GT1015GT1015 Posts: 183
    tomccfc87 said:
    KidAOK said:
    Kocter01 said:
    What was the golden circle?  discount price?  Or a designated spot closer to the stage?  
This discussion has been closed.