Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,726
    just_one said:
    eboweddie said:
    Promoter production meeting. Green Day. Hozier and PJ. One more slot for another concert.  
    Where you seeing this?
    Maybe he was part of the meeting ? Lol
    Ireland is a small country where everybody knows anybody.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kevykev1987Kevykev1987 Ireland Posts: 5
    just_one said:
    eboweddie said:
    Promoter production meeting. Green Day. Hozier and PJ. One more slot for another concert.  
    Where you seeing this?
    Maybe he was part of the meeting ? Lol
    He was ya

• Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 485
    The unsual route with festivals first in Europe (which they never did before) makes me think, they are trying something new: announce a world tour all at once. Something late January / early February together with the new album.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,013
    edited December 2023
    JackD. said:
    The unsual route with festivals first in Europe (which they never did before) makes me think, they are trying something new: announce a world tour all at once. Something late January / early February together with the new album.
    God i hope not. Plain tickets will be expensive by then.

Also i dont think 10c system can hold a world tour lottery
  • Options
    I'll take lt all day long. Cat mologen venue location wise. But they are coming to Dublin for first time in 14 years.  I'm chuffed 
     Can't wait. Please.god a brilliant day and a singalong 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    GianGiovi94GianGiovi94 Italy Posts: 72
    JackD. said:
    I don't think, it sounds weird and people from all over Europe couldn't plan their summer trips before Christmas. After Chirstmas flights and hotels are more expensive, but in the other hand I'm not sure that they care about fans, especially after the cancellation of Amsterdam 1 during their last european tour.
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • Options
    KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 92
    eboweddie said:
    Was there any talk of the official announcement or are MCD leaving that up to PJ?
  • Options
    eboweddie said:
    I'll take lt all day long. Cat mologen venue location wise. But they are coming to Dublin for first time in 14 years.  I'm chuffed 
     Can't wait. Please.god a brilliant day and a singalong 
    Yeah... if it rains my wife won't be too happy about [standing] through the whole show. 

Fingers crossed for a brilliant day indeed. 
  • Options
    all i care is London/Berlim and Barcelona...

just announce the thing please. we all know its happenning hell we all know the dates, we will help you out.

dublin 22/06
    macnhester 25/06
    london 28/06 29/06
    berlin 2/07 3/07
    barcelona 6/07 8/07
    madrid 11/07
    lisbon 13/07

there u go , now just copy it to the tour page =)
  • Options
    The only talk was 'Who are Pearl Jam'. Most didn't know. Hilarious.  I don't know who's going to make the announcement. Its too close to.xmas imo. Tickets won't be cheap and its an unfair timing if announced this week. People have a lot.of expense this month 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    eboweddie said:
    The only talk was 'Who are Pearl Jam'. Most didn't know. Hilarious.  I don't know who's going to make the announcement. Its too close to.xmas imo. Tickets won't be cheap and its an unfair timing if announced this week. People have a lot.of expense this month 
    not its not , if anything it will be easier to get tickets...although im not going to Dublin lol
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,400
    Surely the 10 days of Pearl Jam leads to an announcement of sorts? Otherwise its just weird doing a 10 days thing randomly from December 10th to 20th. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    Gravey1975Gravey1975 Posts: 280
    edited December 2023
    The Rock said:
    Surely the 10 days of Pearl Jam leads to an announcement of sorts? Otherwise its just weird doing a 10 days thing randomly from December 10th to 20th. 
    Yep this. Tickets not necessarily on sale until after Xmas, and the lottery to sort. But announcement on/around 20th.
    Post edited by Gravey1975 on
  • Options
    The Rock said:
    i really REALLY hope so but somehow i think its just a countdown that usually happens around x-mas.

if they announce a tour on dec 20 what would be the window for the lottery and then the general?
  • Options
    The Rock said:
    Yep this. Tickets not necessarily on sale until after Xmas, and the lottery to sort. But announcement on/around 20th.
    I forget, how long do the 10c lotteries usually last? 
    They could announce the tour on the 20th and start the lottery, then do the draw on the Friday 22nd before Christmas. 
  • Options
    Announcement just before Christmas isn't great either this week or after would be much better 
  • Options
    Annoucement  - dec 15th
    10c lotery results - dec 20th
    general sale - dec 22th

its our only hope i think
  • Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 180
    Announcement just before Christmas isn't great either this week or after would be much better 
    the one thing I never understood is the common thought of “people have spent a lot for holidays” justifying when an announcement should be made. Are peoples bills magically paid off the week before/after Christmas? Why would it matter if the announcement is so close to Christmas if bills are still there?

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,220
    And get all the challenging logistics issues like they just had in the last tour? Seems more like the crew likes a nice long quiet and peaceful holiday break. 

Take it from someone who every year needs to bust their arse during the holidays.
  • Options
    just_one said:
    Annoucement  - dec 15th
    general sale - dec 22th

This looks good to me. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 485
    JackD. said:
    I don't think, it sounds weird and people from all over Europe couldn't plan their summer trips before Christmas. After Chirstmas flights and hotels are more expensive, but in the other hand I'm not sure that they care about fans, especially after the cancellation of Amsterdam 1 during their last european tour.
    I‘m only speculating on the „all at once“ part but I‘m very sure we won‘t see an announcement for Europe before Christmas.

This is the last week for concert announcements. Next week people don‘t care about tickets anymore, they start their holidays and care for their families.

And it can‘t be this week as Mad Cool only starts their onsale tomorrow.
  • Options
    eboweddie said:
    I’m increasingly meeting people who have never heard of PJ.  It doesn’t even surprise me any more.  But it’s such an odd thing to think about. 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,184
    edited December 2023
    blairs1 said:
    the one thing I never understood is the common thought of “people have spent a lot for holidays” justifying when an announcement should be made. Are peoples bills magically paid off the week before/after Christmas? Why would it matter if the announcement is so close to Christmas if bills are still there?

It's not about bills it selfish on my part I guess. On leave over Christmas and no way to check I can get leave for the dates until new year if they are announced when I'm on leave 

Not a big issue just complicates things for me personally 
    Post edited by BlueLedbetter on
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,229
    eboweddie said:
    I’m increasingly meeting people who have never heard of PJ.  It doesn’t even surprise me any more.  But it’s such an odd thing to think about. 
    We're getting old 😉
  • Options
    KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 92
    just_one said:
    Annoucement  - dec 15th
    general sale - dec 22th

Not my hope anyway.  If it's gonna be that close to Christmas I'd much prefer it in January.
  • Options
    KidAOK said:
    just_one said:
    Annoucement  - dec 15th
    general sale - dec 22th

Not my hope anyway.  If it's gonna be that close to Christmas I'd much prefer it in January.
    for those travelling this is the best option.

flight tickets will be expensive in the new year
  • Options
    Are we there yet?
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 287
    edited December 2023
    just_one said:
    all i care is London/Berlim and Barcelona...

just announce the thing please. we all know its happenning hell we all know the dates, we will help you out.

dublin 22/06
    macnhester 25/06
    london 28/06 29/06
    berlin 2/07 3/07
    barcelona 6/07 8/07
    madrid 11/07
    lisbon 13/07

there u go , now just copy it to the tour page =)
    If they don't announce it on Monday It'll be next year.
    I've got an eye on the flights I want. Just hope they don't sky rocket 
    Post edited by seanclax on
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 622
    Really hoping the full tour is announced all at once, and I’m expecting it will be. 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    matt84 said:
    Really hoping the full tour is announced all at once, and I’m expecting it will be. 
    the lotery system cant handle a full blown (4 legs) world tour
This discussion has been closed.