The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    just_one said:
    Monday is my last hope. Really disappointed they decided after so many years to change their way of annoucing the european tour.
    Im really looking forqard to this tour for a very special reason, it my 10th year marriage anniversary and just lime 10 years ago when we got married we decided at the time that out honeymoon would see PJ around europe (we did both amsterdam nights,milan,vienna,berlin and oslo (1st time EVER strangest tribe)) so for the 10 year anniversary we thought it would be appropriate to do the same thing. We are hoping to do london, berlin and barcelona(we are already doing lisbon) but having them delay the annoucement only gets flight ticket prices more expensive😞

We are also só nervous about not getting 10c tickets because wife is not tall and we'll be trying for seated instead of GA

I'm not sure they had a choice when it came how they announced it. The festivals typically (always?) announce first.
    They always announced the full euro tour in the past with or without festivals.first time (ever?) They dont it this way 
  • vedpunk said:
    See ya'll in early January!
    Yes!!!!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,173
    JimmyV said:
    Dead and Co. rumored for a residency at the Sphere next year. So many bands it make sense for. PJ isn't one of them.

https://www.jambase.com/article/dead-company-sphere-las-vegas?fbclid=IwAR1ttpcg86qgAjjrxeq4wdn8sCHuTMn2TQ64Mq_KN7coVen1mp7pQHvHcPw
    Just saw my 4th U2 show Wednesday, let's say it one more time....PJ DOESN'T BELONG IN THE SPHERE!!! Unless they borrow Willie Williams..
    I don’t agree! I was there too on Wednesday and the venue is a music venue last time i checked PJ is a musical act but I know they won’t play the Sphere. 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Jamer196 said:
    just_one said:
    Monday is my last hope. Really disappointed they decided after so many years to change their way of annoucing the european tour.
    Im really looking forqard to this tour for a very special reason, it my 10th year marriage anniversary and just lime 10 years ago when we got married we decided at the time that out honeymoon would see PJ around europe (we did both amsterdam nights,milan,vienna,berlin and oslo (1st time EVER strangest tribe)) so for the 10 year anniversary we thought it would be appropriate to do the same thing. We are hoping to do london, berlin and barcelona(we are already doing lisbon) but having them delay the annoucement only gets flight ticket prices more expensive😞

We are also só nervous about not getting 10c tickets because wife is not tall and we'll be trying for seated instead of GA
    I always get 4 seated, me and my wife are 10c members, for multiple shows in Europe, so don’t worry about that. Ga is harder to get.

Really? I thought seated was harded to get? 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,146
    QE340 said:
    So if Dead and Co. perform will they refund people who bought tickets to their so-called last show ever last summer? 
    was never billed as last show ever
    Correctomundo!  It was billed as the last tour, not as the last show.  Dead & Co have said as much in subsequent interviews.
    What they said subsequently doesn’t impact what they led people to believe before the last show.

They had a drone show in the sky, a tip of the old hat, Fare Thee Well, the entire crew taking a bow and Bobby thanking everyone for everything.

At the very least, if it went to court there would be a triable issue as to whether it was a misrepresentation (if the Sphere thing is real that is). 
    The only thing Dead heads won’t like about residency is the fact you can’t tailgate at the sphere! Otherwise they’ll be totally happy for more shows 
    Not the hippies who are invested in being able to say they saw The Last Show
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    Jamer196 said:
    just_one said:

I always get 4 seated, me and my wife are 10c members, for multiple shows in Europe, so don’t worry about that. Ga is harder to get.

In Europe GA is easy and 10C seats are sparse
  • Probably coming 1/8 or 1/9 before the newsletter 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • fl247556fl247556 Posts: 287
    vedpunk said:
    See ya'll in early January!
    Thanks ! the earliest would be best
    freddie vedder
  • fl247556fl247556 Posts: 287
    Probably coming 1/8 or 1/9 before the HailHailVitalogy said:

it makes sense with the last newsletter
    freddie vedder
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,465
    My bday is January 7 if pj wants to give a gift 😆 
    pjl44 said:
    QE340 said:
    So if Dead and Co. perform will they refund people who bought tickets to their so-called last show ever last summer? 
    was never billed as last show ever
    Correctomundo!  It was billed as the last tour, not as the last show.  Dead & Co have said as much in subsequent interviews.
    What they said subsequently doesn’t impact what they led people to believe before the last show.

They had a drone show in the sky, a tip of the old hat, Fare Thee Well, the entire crew taking a bow and Bobby thanking everyone for everything.

At the very least, if it went to court there would be a triable issue as to whether it was a misrepresentation (if the Sphere thing is real that is). 
    The only thing Dead heads won’t like about residency is the fact you can’t tailgate at the sphere! Otherwise they’ll be totally happy for more shows 
    Not the hippies who are invested in being able to say they saw The Last Show
    Maybe but once the bad taste gets out of their mouths they’ll be happy to know there’s more shows coming up! 
  • JimmyV said:
    Dead and Co. rumored for a residency at the Sphere next year. So many bands it make sense for. PJ isn't one of them.

https://www.jambase.com/article/dead-company-sphere-las-vegas?fbclid=IwAR1ttpcg86qgAjjrxeq4wdn8sCHuTMn2TQ64Mq_KN7coVen1mp7pQHvHcPw
    Just saw my 4th U2 show Wednesday, let's say it one more time....PJ DOESN'T BELONG IN THE SPHERE!!! Unless they borrow Willie Williams..
    I don’t agree! I was there too on Wednesday and the venue is a music venue last time i checked PJ is a musical act but I know they won’t play the Sphere. 
    It's not just a music venue... you should know that if you've been there... it's a performance venue. PJ has never been into fancy displays and visuals so in that sense they are not Sphere worthy... but if they got some artists to design some cool stuff who knows. 
  • Lots of people excited for a January Bottlerock announcement all of a sudden. 
  • Lots of people excited for a January Bottlerock announcement all of a sudden. 
    We have to February? Or can it be next week 🤔 
  • DM282158DM282158 Posts: 541
    Seeing as how it’s likely a January announcement - what are the chances they announce the ENTIRE tour PLUS new album in one single announcement?
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • setlist41 said:
    Lots of people excited for a January Bottlerock announcement all of a sudden. 
    We have to wait till February? Or can it be next week 🤔 

edited December 2023
    Right know i think it might be : 
    Early/Mid january europe
    Early/Mid february us and album 

As much as i want i dont see europe being announced monday with the lottery results on thrusday and general sale on friday. Its very close to xmas
    Post edited by just_one on
    JimmyV said:

It's not just a music venue... you should know that if you've been there... it's a performance venue. PJ has never been into fancy displays and visuals so in that sense they are not Sphere worthy... but if they got some artists to design some cool stuff who knows. 
    Hey were you wearing a Vedder tshirt on Weds in GA? Like I said I know they won’t play it
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 708
    DM282158 said:
    Seeing as how it’s likely a January announcement - what are the chances they announce the ENTIRE tour PLUS new album in one single announcement?
    Likely it’ll be the entire tour. Doubt they will announce a new album at the same time though.
  • primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    DM282158 said:
    Pretty high!!  Although it sounds like that'll happen in February.  Sounds like just a Bottlerock announcement next month according to facemeltor. 
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,834
    Lots of people excited for a January Bottlerock announcement all of a sudden. 
    You really enjoy Friday evening pop ins 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • JimmyV said:

Hey were you wearing a Vedder tshirt on Weds in GA? Like I said I know they won’t play it
    No, was with my boyfriend on Adam's side, no band gear. 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Does McDonalds refund people every time they say the McRib is going away forever?
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,834
    Does McDonalds refund people every time they say the McRib is going away forever?
    I’m pretty sure the animal that the McRib was made from is extinct. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 599
    Darn it, I knew that "going out of business" sale at the mattress store was too good to be true! 
  • seanclaxseanclax Posts: 546
    JPPJ84 said:
    Jamer196 said:
    just_one said:

In Europe GA is easy and 10C seats are sparse
    Ga all the way
  • All I can say is that i’m glad i didn’t stumble upon this thread back in April. been watching it daily (hourly?) for the past 4 weeks and i’m close to the edge already ! did someone wiser than me not once say something about waiting and madness? 
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 2,924
    I reckon the two London shows will be in Hyde Park as part of the BST festival, with the rumoured dates being a Friday/Saturday combo. Compare with 2022.
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
    I reckon the two London shows will be in Hyde Park as part of the BST festival, with the rumoured dates being a Friday/Saturday combo. Compare with 2022.
    Hope so
  • I reckon the two London shows will be in Hyde Park as part of the BST festival, with the rumoured dates being a Friday/Saturday combo. Compare with 2022.
    Are you sure? Not O2 like 2018? 
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
This discussion has been closed.