Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    GianGiovi94GianGiovi94 Italy Posts: 74
    edited December 2023
    It's the first time that I'm really exticed about an announcement. I can't wait until January, 'the waiting drove me mad' for sure this time.
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,025
    It's the first time that I'm really exticed about an announcement. I can't wait until January, 'the waiting drove me mad' for sure this time.
    i still believe we´re getting the rest of the tour announced this year
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 640
    Wouldn’t be surprised if a second Manchester show is added once the 25th sells out. The Killers are playing 4 nights there.
  • Options
    GianGiovi94GianGiovi94 Italy Posts: 74
    just_one said:
    I hope so.
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 487
    matt84 said:
    Wouldn’t be surprised if a second Manchester show is added once the 25th sells out. The Killers are playing 4 nights there.
    I would as it looks like they insisted on 2 days off after a double gig.
  • Options
    FílexFílex San Sebastian Posts: 25
    Fílex said:
    Good morning (here)!

Do you know why currently NOS Alive Festival daily tickets for 13th July can only be purchased via the English channel (neither Portuguese, Spanish nor Dutch)?

Thanks and best regards
    Sorry, does anyone have a clue on this?
    (2006) Barcelona, Lisboa I & II, Madrid (2007) Lisboa, Madrid, Düsseldorf (2009) Manchester (2010) London, Arras, Bilbao (2012) Arras (2014) Amsterdam I & II (2018) London I, Barcelona, Madrid (2022) Oakland I, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I & II, Paris
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Fílex said:
    Fílex said:
    Good morning (here)!

Do you know why currently NOS Alive Festival daily tickets for 13th July can only be purchased via the English channel (neither Portuguese, Spanish nor Dutch)?

Thanks and best regards
    there u go

still tickets here 

https://nosalive.seetickets.com/event/nos-alive-24-en-lisboa/passeio-maritimo-de-alges/2814234?lang=pt-PT

ticketline is already sold out
  • Options
    MM70435MM70435 Posts: 263
    Spunkie said:
    Hollywood Bowl isn’t my favorite venue but would be a nice change from the $60+ parking at the Forum/SoFi. The shuttles from The Zoo or Pasadena are a breeze or it’s an easy walk from Hollywood and Highland. 
    I wasn't planning on going originally. But if they're at the Bowl, that may change my mind. Personally, I really like that venue.
    What's the Greek theater in L.A.?

Aren't the 10 days of Christmas hinting at the venues?
    No one is 100% sure if they're hinting at venues or locations. The Greek isn't bad. But with a capacity of only 5,900, seems a bit small for them at this point.
    Just last year the hint for Ft Worth was a picture from AA Arena in Dallas.  Given they had never played at Dickies Arena in Ft Worth they could not exactly hint at that exact venue but who really knows.  I personally prefer arenas over amphitheaters so I am hoping for a return to The Forum over the other options but that is just me.  It's all just a matter of opinion of what you like.   Wherever it is LA is my only option to catch 2 shows on leg 1.
    00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
    03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
    04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
    08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 -  Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore
    09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                    " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 357
    just_one said:
    Fílex said:
    Fílex said:
    Good morning (here)!

Thanks and best regards
    there u go

still tickets here 

https://nosalive.seetickets.com/event/nos-alive-24-en-lisboa/passeio-maritimo-de-alges/2814234?lang=pt-PT

Sold ou also, only here now (In £s):

https://nosalive.seetickets.com/event/nos-alive-24/passeio-maritimo-de-alges/2814790?lang=en-GB
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 403
    edited December 2023
    How likely do you think it is - assuming the consecutive series from Dublin to Lisbon is correct - that there will be another show somewhere in Europe before or after these dates? Chance against zero? Half, half? Definitely?
    Post edited by Zen23 on
  • Options
    Zen23 said:
    How likely do you think it is - assuming the consecutive series from Dublin to Lisbon is correct - that there will be another show somewhere in Europe before or after these dates? Chance against zero? Half, half? Definitely?
    taking into account what dimi said about the tour being very small i dont see them adding more dates , but then again its just my opinion , i dont have any inside sources 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,752
    matt84 said:
    I think everybody and anyone who is touring at the moment adds multiple dates, even before tickets go on sale or if there are plenty of tickets available for shows already on sale. Except Pearl Jam
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    dani11dani11 uk Posts: 42
    I'm excited that shows are starting to be announced! (well.. festivals). I'd like to do London (both nights, closest to me) and Barcelona (for the crowd and city itself). Manchester also looks good...maybe better than London for crowd vibe and venue?
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,431
    edited December 2023
    dani11 said:
    I'm excited that shows are starting to be announced! (well.. festivals). I'd like to do London (both nights, closest to me) and Barcelona (for the crowd and city itself). Manchester also looks good...maybe better than London for crowd vibe and venue?
    It might be cool if it's at the new Co-Op Live arena. 
    I've been to PJ shows at the AO Arena 3 times and many many other shows there. I can't say I like it for a show. It feels like an old cave and I don't dig the atmosphere personally. Having said that, I'll still be attending 😆

O2 Arena in London in 2018 was fantastic 👏 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    dufferduffer Posts: 140
    matt84 said:

It would have to be the 24th,Liam Gallagher is playing there from the 26th. 
    Sat drinking wine
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,172
    matt84 said:
    I agree. Could be on the Monday or Wednesday 
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    duffer said:
    matt84 said:

It would have to be the 24th,Liam Gallagher is playing there from the 26th. 
    Venue schedule has Liam there on June 15/16 and 27/28, unless there's something extra added for him on the 26th that's not public?
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 307
    just_one said:
    I hope so.
    I also agree with the first post.
    It's exciting to start planning for gigs and picking your priorities.
    Havnt had that since 2019
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 307
    The Rock said:
    dani11 said:
    I've been to PJ shows at the AO Arena 3 times and many many other shows there. I can't say I like it for a show. It feels like an old cave and I don't dig the atmosphere personally. Having said that, I'll still be attending 😆

I'll be pissed if it's the old Manchester arena. The one in Leeds is way better
  • Options
    FBechFBech Sevilla Posts: 23
    JackD. said:
    Nope.
    Why is this?
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,172
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:
    dani11 said:

I'll be pissed if it's the old Manchester arena. The one in Leeds is way better
    Given the Co-op is being built to net zero / sustainable construction and energy standards, you would have though the band would want to play there instead of the AO, when you think about their environmental messaging around the Gigaton album.
  • Options
    washed in blackwashed in black Posts: 837
    edited December 2023
    TinaE said:
    Jimmi said:
    steven87 said:
    I’m a little surprised 10c hasn’t sent out an email yet about the two festival dates. Makes me think there might be more dates coming soon. 
    I'm a bit  confuced. Cos in my acount not mail sent
    But I got in my sister email acount. About the two festivals

Nope, haven't received any mails either 🤔
    Me neither.....
    The weird thing is I didn't receive an email at my current 10c email address, but I DID get one at the address I formerly used about 15 years ago. 
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    was thinking about this during lunch break, its not out of the realm of possibility the rest of the tour being announced next friday and tickets sold around next wednesday or thursday.

gives mad cool a few days to sell tickets
  • Options
    FílexFílex San Sebastian Posts: 25
    just_one said:
    Fílex said:
    Fílex said:
    Good morning (here)!

Thanks and best regards
    there u go

still tickets here 

Thanks!

I bought it in pounds (inside English), as it was the only one available, more expensive than in euros (Portuguese, Spanish and Dutch) :-((((
    (2006) Barcelona, Lisboa I & II, Madrid (2007) Lisboa, Madrid, Düsseldorf (2009) Manchester (2010) London, Arras, Bilbao (2012) Arras (2014) Amsterdam I & II (2018) London I, Barcelona, Madrid (2022) Oakland I, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I & II, Paris
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    just_one said:
    was thinking about this during lunch break, its not out of the realm of possibility the rest of the tour being announced next friday and tickets sold around next wednesday or thursday.

The idea is to give Mad Cool time to sell tickets without the general public knowing that their headliner has also two shows in Barcelona lined up.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    mrz200mrz200 Posts: 76
    anybody try the trick that revealed this past US tour, of searching the website for the cities under 'past tours'?  I would imagine it's been fixed by now LOL but you never know.  I just tried searching for Boston and saw nothing special, but maybe since the EU shows are a little closer to official they'd be on there? 

it is crazy to see the old shows and tiny venues, many of which are closed and have been for years.
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    just_one said:

The idea is to give Mad Cool time to sell tickets without the general public knowing that their headliner has also two shows in Barcelona lined up.
    they also played barcelona before mad cool in 2018 so i cant see that being the reason, only if its because 2 nights that being said , with keane and pearl jam on the same day they will have no problem selling tickets
  • Options
    FBechFBech Sevilla Posts: 23
    just_one said:
    the rest of the tour is : 

dublin 22/06
    manchester 25/06
    london 28&29/06
    berlin 02&03/07
    Barcelona 06&08/07

we are all just waiting for the annoucement at this point , it might change a day or two but these are the cities

when the come to lisbon , they always close the tour here. (2018 was an excepcion because of london night 2 that got cancelled due to eddie´s being sick and was rescheduled after lisbon)
    Hello to everybody, I am new to the forum. Why a short tour like this?
  • Options
    FBech said:
    just_one said:

dublin 22/06
    manchester 25/06
    london 28&29/06
    berlin 02&03/07
    Barcelona 06&08/07

we are all just waiting for the annoucement at this point , it might change a day or two but these are the cities

when the come to lisbon , they always close the tour here. (2018 was an excepcion because of london night 2 that got cancelled due to eddie´s being sick and was rescheduled after lisbon)
    because they want to? no one really knows
  • Options
    FBech said:
    just_one said:

dublin 22/06
    manchester 25/06
    london 28&29/06
    berlin 02&03/07
    Barcelona 06&08/07

4 legs so each leg is shorter I guess 
This discussion has been closed.