Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,276
    njhaley1 said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Jimminez said:
    #TenDaysofPJ is no coincidence.  Would it mean an announcement/pre-sale date next week to coincide with the end of the ten days for a full tour?  
    thats my thought. teasers up until the day of 
    And perhaps 10 stops then for the first leg, or...?

Why has nobody thought about the Hollywood Bowl? That' 17,500 capacity, and still seems intimate and they've never played there and would be a change up from 2022 
    My thought as well.  Would be perfect for them.  It's not a nightmare to get into/out of.  Just hop on a bus from the LA Zoo parking lot and its a 20min ride.  Super easy - typically it's set up by the venue and is ~$10-15/per. 
    It IS a nightmare if you aren't on the bus and most people DON'T ride the bus and WON'T. 
    Granted, it's been about 5 years since I've taken in a show there. But the last several times I've gone, I've always scored a pretty cheap SpotHero deal at a hotel just a couple blocks away. Super quick in and out.
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,380
    Hollywood Bowl isn’t my favorite venue but would be a nice change from the $60+ parking at the Forum/SoFi. The shuttles from The Zoo or Pasadena are a breeze or it’s an easy walk from Hollywood and Highland. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040
    I plan on hitting up every show in West Virginia, Vermont and New Hampshire.   
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    It IS a nightmare if you aren't on the bus and most people DON'T ride the bus and WON'T. 
    Well that's not our problem, now is it. 
  • Options
    Hollywood Bowl isn’t my favorite venue but would be a nice change from the $60+ parking at the Forum/SoFi. The shuttles from The Zoo or Pasadena are a breeze or it’s an easy walk from Hollywood and Highland. 
    I wasn't planning on going originally. But if they're at the Bowl, that may change my mind. Personally, I really like that venue.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,645
    I went to the Hollywood Bowl for the first time this year and loved it. I was staying down the street though. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,380
    edited December 2023
    I’d  like to see them do a run  at the Toyota Arena in Ontario 40 miles east of LA. It’s a great little 11,000 seater for concerts. But it’s ticketed by AXS so it’s probably not an option. Plus ONT airport is one exit down the freeway and there’s lots of hotels being that its  a convention city. 
    Post edited by Guy Dudebro on
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,954
    I wasn't planning on going originally. But if they're at the Bowl, that may change my mind. Personally, I really like that venue.
    What's the Greek theater in L.A.?

Aren't the 10 days of Christmas hinting at the venues?
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,510
    edited December 2023
    Spunkie said:

Seriously? 
  • Options
    Spunkie said:

No one is 100% sure if they're hinting at venues or locations. The Greek isn't bad. But with a capacity of only 5,900, seems a bit small for them at this point.
  • Options
    Spunkie said:

No one is 100% sure if they're hinting at venues or locations. The Greek isn't bad. But with a capacity of only 5,900, seems a bit small for them at this point.
    But with issues selling in LA last year (not sure why they’re even playing LA again)…maybe a 6000 seat venue makes sense. Cause some hype and exclusivity. The crowds suck in CA but if they play the Greek I may have to go
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    tylerjtylerj Indiana Posts: 290
    edited December 2023
    Jimminez said:
    #TenDaysofPJ is no coincidence.  Would it mean an announcement/pre-sale date next week to coincide with the end of the ten days for a full tour? 
    Post edited by tylerj on
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    mcgruff10 said:
    What about Maine? 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Gutterson Fieldhouse is so due
  • Options
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    What about Maine? 

Waterville Opera House is also so due 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    What about Maine? 
    I ll Go if you go.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    What about Maine? 
    I ll Go if you go.  

• Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    mcgruff10 said:
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    What about Maine? 
    I ll Go if you go.  
    It’s on 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Spunkie said:

But with issues selling in LA last year (not sure why they’re even playing LA again)…maybe a 6000 seat venue makes sense. Cause some hype and exclusivity. The crowds suck in CA but if they play the Greek I may have to go
    I think you are referring to Oak2, Fresno, and Sac.. all the other CA dates sold just fine... Even Both Oak shows were fine in 2020,.. with the addition of Sac and Fresno that diluted the demand.. LA did have some unsold f2f.. but not in Great numbers that would be a concern. 
  • Options
    FílexFílex San Sebastian Posts: 25
    Good morning (here)!

Do you know why currently NOS Alive Festival daily tickets for 13th July can only be purchased via the English channel (neither Portuguese, Spanish nor Dutch)?

Thanks and best regards
    (2006) Barcelona, Lisboa I & II, Madrid (2007) Lisboa, Madrid, Düsseldorf (2009) Manchester (2010) London, Arras, Bilbao (2012) Arras (2014) Amsterdam I & II (2018) London I, Barcelona, Madrid (2022) Oakland I, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I & II, Paris
  • Options
    cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    I'm still a bit shocked that Italy may not be on the tour this year.

• Options
    Any chance of Prague and/or Vienna this time?
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 487
    Nope.
  • Options

Me 2! Or the Netherlands..
  • Options
    TinaETinaE Germany Posts: 1,362
    Jimmi said:
    steven87 said:
    I’m a little surprised 10c hasn’t sent out an email yet about the two festival dates. Makes me think there might be more dates coming soon. 
    I'm a bit  confuced. Cos in my acount not mail sent
    But I got in my sister email acount. About the two festivals

Nope, haven't received any mails either 🤔
    Me neither.....
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 808
    Received the mail yesterday

• Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703

Netherlands will be add.  Always Ziggodome, Always Amsterdam.  No sweat.  Or i will lay down my TenC membership  :D
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    Nothing is pointing to Amsterdam being on the schedule this time.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    RideRick said:

Netherlands will be add.  Always Ziggodome, Always Amsterdam.  No sweat.  Or i will lay down my TenC membership  :D
    Careful what you say you’ll do.  It’s been speculated an insurance settlement prevents shows in summer 2024 in Amsterdam, Vienna and Prague.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,025
    edited December 2023
    the rest of the tour is : 

dublin 22/06
    manchester 25/06
    london 28&29/06
    berlin 02&03/07
    Barcelona 06&08/07

we are all just waiting for the annoucement at this point , it might change a day or two but these are the cities

when the come to lisbon , they always close the tour here. (2018 was an excepcion because of london night 2 that got cancelled due to eddie´s being sick and was rescheduled after lisbon)
    Post edited by just_one on
This discussion has been closed.