Comments

• Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 378
    JackD. said:
    drfox said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    take that are playing Malahide Dublin on 21st june so probably won’t be there on the 22nd
    It's gonna be marley park
    How's the transport there ? Was planning on Dublin but might skip it if its going to be a pain getting to and from 
    A pain in the ass. 

There is a bus outside the park, but that'll be carnage. If you walk east for about 40 minutes you can reach the trams which go into the city (may be a park and ride option here for the gigs). I imagine private companies will run pre-booked shuttle buses to and fro the city centre, which is probably the option I'd take.
    Thanks if its not the 3 arena I'll probably skip it and do berlin instead 
    London and Berlin - 4 shows in 6 days I believe. Tough to beat that.  
     I Kinda disagree on that ..u can do same shows ,same days with better combo
    Wow, our date guesses cannot be right then.
    Barca 6/7?
    6/8
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,185
    edited December 2023
    seanclax said:
    JackD. said:
    drfox said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    take that are playing Malahide Dublin on 21st june so probably won’t be there on the 22nd
    How's the transport there ? Was planning on Dublin but might skip it if its going to be a pain getting to and from 
    A pain in the ass. 

There is a bus outside the park, but that'll be carnage. If you walk east for about 40 minutes you can reach the trams which go into the city (may be a park and ride option here for the gigs). I imagine private companies will run pre-booked shuttle buses to and fro the city centre, which is probably the option I'd take.
    Barca 6/7?
    6/8
    Or is it given Dimi’s post 
  • Options
    drfox said:
    seanclax said:
    JackD. said:
    drfox said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Barca 6/7?
    6/8
    Time will tell
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 358
    edited December 2023
    Jamer196 said:
    mrk2 said:
    just_one said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Also berlin in june/july is gonna be expensive expensive because of the euro cup.
    Hotel prices don't seem too bad for the rumoured days (compared to usual Berlin in the summer prices). I think it's time to make some refundable bookings... just in case
    Flights are super expensive ... at least from Lisbon
    Same place I stayed in Berlin in 2022 for same number of nights and same people it's only double the price now ...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    mrk2 said:
    I think Dimi's "better combo" refers to Berlin + Barcelona. Same amount of shows + same amount of days.
    Is that not 7 days ?
     are u gonna teach Math to Greeks now?..hehehehe..cheers
    I'll take your word for it big guy 
     combo i do is 7 days..but maybre there is one more out there,will see .
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LizJLizJ Posts: 343
    raindog80 said:
    JackD. said:
    Nd276802 said:
    Venue Berlin, Wuhlheide, Waldbuhne or Mercedes-Benz Arena?

Best of them.
    News for Italy? 
    No news. 

If I was a betting person I would guess they added the two festivals on the end and the announcement is coming Dec 11 10am GMT. Until then there is really nothing else for me to say. 

Thank you! 😊 
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    Got to love the Dimi/Facemeltor effect!  Must be Barcelona shifting the second date.  Sounds like we’ll know Europe soon at least.
  • Options
    drfox said:
    seanclax said:
    JackD. said:
    drfox said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Barca 6/7?
    6/8
    He's just said 7 days 

• Options
    mrk2 said:
    I think Dimi's "better combo" refers to Berlin + Barcelona. Same amount of shows + same amount of days.
    Is that not 7 days ?
     are u gonna teach Math to Greeks now?..hehehehe..cheers
    I'll take your word for it big guy 
     combo i do is 7 days..but maybre there is one more out there,will see .
    Another date for the band or just for you ?
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    With announcement on the 11th, should get a teaser in the newsletter on the 10th.  Thanks Dimi & Facemeltor for what ya'll do!!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    I booked a refundable hotel long time ago for barcelona from July 6th to 10th (to cover posibilities) should I modify it to avoid missing any PJ show there =)?
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    hadrielia said:
    I booked a refundable hotel long time ago for barcelona from July 6th to 10th (to cover posibilities) should I modify it to avoid missing any PJ show there =)?
    I'd book from the 5th
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,366
    And this is just to be expected for Europe correct? or Europe/Leg 1?
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    Bunting10 said:
    Got to love the Dimi/Facemeltor effect!  Must be Barcelona shifting the second date.  Sounds like we’ll know Europe soon at least.
    Nvm he updated to 7 days 
  • Options
    So I wouldn’t be crazy to go ahead and book flights, hotels for Lisbon and tickets for NOS ALIVE. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    There is no chance I would book anything non refundable until it was official. 

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934
    bazfromoz said:
    So I wouldn’t be crazy to go ahead and book flights, hotels for Lisbon and tickets for NOS ALIVE. 
    Book refundable flights and hotel just in case. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    PJNB said:

Jinx
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    PJNB said:

true .all refundale 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Man, I wonder if my European flight vouchers from 2020 are still good?  That would be sweet.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,039
    Dimi not that u will say anything but giving a hint if lisbon in on 11th or the 13rd??
  • Options
    I guess Dimi thinks Berlin plus what comes next will be better shows than London plus Berlin.  It’s probably a wash in terms of the number of shows over a week or so.  Only advance knowledge of the set lists would help decide this dilemma for me, but I am admittedly biased to have an excuse to visit London, as evidenced by my avatar.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    LizJLizJ Posts: 343
    Any Hotel recommendations (for a refundable booking ofc) for Barcelona? Haven’t been there in ages. Does it make sense to stay in the center? Don’t know anything about the possible venues there. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    LizJ said:
    Any Hotel recommendations (for a refundable booking ofc) for Barcelona? Haven’t been there in ages. Does it make sense to stay in the center? Don’t know anything about the possible venues there. 
    I’ll let someone else answer that knows better but the research that I have done there’s not that many options close.

We booked one closer to the beach
  • Options
    CPR7CPR7 Stade de France, July 10, 2016 Posts: 365
    Jamer196 said:
    mrk2 said:
    just_one said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Also berlin in june/july is gonna be expensive expensive because of the euro cup.
    Hotel prices don't seem too bad for the rumoured days (compared to usual Berlin in the summer prices). I think it's time to make some refundable bookings... just in case
    Flights are super expensive ... at least from Lisbon
    Maybe book a flight from Lisboa to Berlin on July 14😉
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,072
    edited December 2023
    PJNB said:

Given the last couple of tours, and 2 of my last 3 shows being canceled day of, I will probably be going this route even after the official announcement. 
    But I have never noticed a big price in hotels or flights after an announcement. I don't think Pearl Jam really sells out hotels in all of Chicago area.
    I've gotten good deals on hotels well after I've had tickets confirmed. 
    What airlines offer refunds, other than Southwest?
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 657
    edited December 2023
    Just EU/UK dates announced next Monday? When will it be likely the US/CA and AUS/NZ dates will be announced?
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,679
    edited December 2023
    Maroon 5 tickets for 5/17 in Vegas secured.... lol

Have to wonder if we see an Adam Levine drumming appearance at the 5/16 Vegas show
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    Maroon 5 tickets for 5/17 in Vegas secured.... lol

Have to wonder if we see an Adam Levine drumming appearance at the 5/16 Vegas show
    Go sit in timeout for a half hour! 
  • Options
    QE340QE340 Posts: 22
    what venue is rumored for Barcelona?
This discussion has been closed.