Dublin
    Manchester
    London (x2)
    Berlin (x2)
    Barcelona (x2)

Italy (one or x2)?
    Madrid Mad Cool Festival?
    Lisbon NOS Alive Festival?
    Sorry, it is my fourth post in Pearl Jam forum. Is the information that I have just posted correct?

Thanks all  
    See the 1st post on the 1st page. There you can find the updated rumours.
  • Williston said:
    Maroon 5 tickets for 5/17 in Vegas secured.... lol

Have to wonder if we see an Adam Levine drumming appearance at the 5/16 Vegas show
    They are playing 18th as well, so PJ can’t be playing MGM and T-Mobile is being used by Kane Brown. The Sphere is starting to become more possible.
    Think the Sphere fits, likely wasn't the original plan, but moved to the front. Along with the burbank test stage rumor, members of the band have been to the Sphere to check out U2, then again, who in music hasn't, but the Sphere isn't as far fetched as many believed in the begining. 366 ft tall Mike shredding to Black is just as entertaining as some random visuals of the desert. What U2 did isn't far off from what PJ would/could do for a show. 
  • FílexFílex San Sebastian Posts: 26
    Jimmi said:
    Fílex said:
    Fílex said:
    Hi all,

Dublin
    Manchester
    London (x2)
    Berlin (x2)
    Barcelona (x2)

Italy (one or x2)?
    Madrid Mad Cool Festival?
    Lisbon NOS Alive Festival?
    Sorry, it is my fourth post in Pearl Jam forum. Is the information that I have just posted correct?

Thanks all  
    See the 1st post on the 1st page. There you can find the updated rumours.
    Thank you! B-)
    (2006) Barcelona, Lisboa I & II, Madrid (2007) Lisboa, Madrid, Düsseldorf (2009) Manchester (2010) London, Arras, Bilbao (2012) Arras (2014) Amsterdam I & II (2018) London I, Barcelona, Madrid (2022) Oakland I, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I & II, Paris
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Figuring out a method to schedule off days between shows while allowing the venue to book another act in between seems like a solid idea if this is the new Pearl Jam norm. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • DylcoreDylcore London Posts: 4
    seanclax said:
    drfox said:
    GT1015 said:
    How are the rumor antennas around the Manchester and London shows in terms of venue?  Indoor, outdoor?  GA, seated?  What are options for size venue in those areas? 
    Probably indoor co-op and 02 arenas, both 20k mix of GA and seated 
    Would be very surprised if not those two venues 
    Could easily be a return to BST Hyde Park looking at the dates for London.
    🙏
    It seems unlikely as they only played 2 nights at HP last year. Never known an artist play there again 2 out of 3 years at BST. That said...while I don't see it, the rumoured dates are definitely BST territory and they've just started to announce the headliners.
    I have a strong feeling it’s Hyde Park - it’s a Fri and Sat in BST territory as you say and headliners starting to be announced, plus EV spoke about how much the promoters loved having them and the PJ fans in 2022. That said, would not mind the O2 as I’m only four Tube stops away haha. 
  • Dylcore said:
    seanclax said:
    drfox said:
    GT1015 said:
    How are the rumor antennas around the Manchester and London shows in terms of venue?  Indoor, outdoor?  GA, seated?  What are options for size venue in those areas? 
    🙏
    It seems unlikely as they only played 2 nights at HP last year. Never known an artist play there again 2 out of 3 years at BST. That said...while I don't see it, the rumoured dates are definitely BST territory and they've just started to announce the headliners.
    I have a strong feeling it’s Hyde Park - it’s a Fri and Sat in BST territory as you say and headliners starting to be announced, plus EV spoke about how much the promoters loved having them and the PJ fans in 2022. That said, would not mind the O2 as I’m only four Tube stops away haha. 
    Would be great if it was but I just can't see it after only 2 years
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,174
    Williston said:

Have to wonder if we see an Adam Levine drumming appearance at the 5/16 Vegas show
    They are playing 18th as well, so PJ can’t be playing MGM and T-Mobile is being used by Kane Brown. The Sphere is starting to become more possible.
    Think the Sphere fits, likely wasn't the original plan, but moved to the front. Along with the burbank test stage rumor, members of the band have been to the Sphere to check out U2, then again, who in music hasn't, but the Sphere isn't as far fetched as many believed in the begining. 366 ft tall Mike shredding to Black is just as entertaining as some random visuals of the desert. What U2 did isn't far off from what PJ would/could do for a show. 
    I’m going to the sphere next week if I see that it’s good for PJ I’ll call the guys to let them know they have our blessing to book it Danno 😂
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • DylcoreDylcore London Posts: 4
    Dylcore said:
    seanclax said:
    drfox said:
    GT1015 said:
    🙏
    Yeah agree would be certainly be an anomaly but I think a possibility for sure given it’s kind of perfectly set up for it. 🤞🏻
  • just_one said:
    leddead said:
    Is 12/11 the rumored announcement date for just Europe, or both Europe and US?
    Europe. They never announce 2 tours at once
    Real dumb dumb question, but why would the Europe tour be announced first if the first leg is rumored to be NA in May? It's just always the way it's been done logistically speaking?

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    Dylcore said:
    Dylcore said:
    seanclax said:
    drfox said:
    GT1015 said:
    🙏
    Yeah agree would be certainly be an anomaly but I think a possibility for sure given it’s kind of perfectly set up for it. 🤞🏻
    Usually 10 years or so between years when an act plays BST. London’s going to be very busy with concerts on 29th June. Still surprised that PJ supposedly playing same day as Green Day
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 828
    Williston said:

Viva Jam Vegas 40 day Sphere residency? 

I don't understand the "why" on a band with no stage show would play a multimedia based location for just 2 nights, but stranger things have happened. What exactly are they testing at the Burbank test sphere? And how do they play Last Kiss to the back of the stage crowd!?!?!
  • just_one said:
    leddead said:
    Real dumb dumb question, but why would the Europe tour be announced first if the first leg is rumored to be NA in May? It's just always the way it's been done logistically speaking?
    Euro festivals traditionally announced headliners in December 
  • just_one said:
    leddead said:
    Euro festivals traditionally announced headliners in December 
    Gotcha, thanks!

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    Williston said:

PJ fans better hope it's not the Sphere. Based on the U2 Ticket prices.
    PJ fans lost their collective shit and longed for 1991 Eddie when PJ tickets went past $100.

• Dylcore said:
    Dylcore said:
    seanclax said:
    drfox said:
    GT1015 said:
    🙏
    There's no guarantee we would get cheap golden circle again so we should maybe be careful what we wish for 
  • If it is BST Hyde Park.. is it likely to have a Ten Club Golden Circle then?
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    Dylcore said:
    seanclax said:
    drfox said:
    GT1015 said:
    🙏
    Hyde Park last year was amazing. Also we loved using the Tube last year to get around London! Like every other ridiculous American tourist, by the end of our trip my wife and I were constantly saying "mind the gap".
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    Hope its 2 nights in hyde park,easier to get tickets also 
  • Dylcore said:
    seanclax said:
    drfox said:
    GT1015 said:
    🙏
    Hyde Park last year was amazing. Also we loved using the Tube last year to get around London! Like every other ridiculous American tourist, by the end of our trip my wife and I were constantly saying "mind the gap".
    Look right! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    Dylcore said:
    seanclax said:
    drfox said:
    GT1015 said:
    🙏
    Look right! 
    For sure!
  • I'm hoping ballpark tickets can remain somewhat reasonable. Will 10C tickets be less than $300/pair?
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 828
    Dylcore said:
    seanclax said:
    drfox said:
    GT1015 said:
    🙏
    If you see something, say something!
  • How can anyone possibly know?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • BST was fun but I’m pretty sure someone said it’s O2 this year.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • I'm hoping ballpark tickets can remain somewhat reasonable. Will 10C tickets be less than $300/pair?
    That would be nice, but I can't envision ticket prices coming down... they were about $320 / for the fall tour. 
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,807
    edited December 2023
    just_one said:
    leddead said:
    With all of the rumors between multiple countries, albums, etc

I think this could FINALLY be the year where they just give us the entire year at once, simultaneously with the new album announcement, and we all rejoice in the ability to actually plan out vacations and trips many months in advance
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 688
    just_one said:
    leddead said:
    With all of the rumors between multiple countries, albums, etc

I think this could FINALLY be the year where they just give us the entire year at once, simultaneously with the new album announcement, and we all rejoice in the ability to actually plan out vacations and trips many months in advance
    I believe the rumored date for the US tour announcement is Feb 13.  Not sure how set in stone that was though.  
    Soon to be 28 and counting:

1998: Mansfield, MA (9/15)
    2000: Virginia Beach, VA (8/3), Saratoga Springs, NY (8/27), Mansfield, MA (8/29 and 8/30)
    2003: Albany, NY (4/29), Mansfield, MA (7/2 and 7/3), New York, NY (7/8 and 7/9)
    2006: Hartford, CT (5/23), Boston, MA (5/24 and 5/25)
    2009: Chicago, IL (8/23 and 8/24)
    2010: Boston, MA (5/17)
    2011: East Troy, WI (9/3 and 9/4)
    2013: Worcester, MA (10/15 and 10/16), Hartford, CT (10/25)
    2016: Boston, MA (8/5 and 8/7)
    2018: Boston, MA (9/2 and 9/4)
    2022: Camden, NJ (9/14)
    2024: Boston, MA (9/15 and 9/17)
  • primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    Williston said:

PJ fans better hope it's not the Sphere. Based on the U2 Ticket prices.
    PJ fans lost their collective shit and longed for 1991 Eddie when PJ tickets went past $100.

U2 is being paid $4 million per show at the sphere so tickets kinda have to be high.  PJ would probably gladly take half that amount!
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • seanclaxseanclax Posts: 546
    drfox said:
    Dylcore said:
    Dylcore said:
    seanclax said:
    drfox said:
    GT1015 said:
    🙏
    Usually 10 years or so between years when an act plays BST. London’s going to be very busy with concerts on 29th June. Still surprised that PJ supposedly playing same day as Green Day
    London could have 6/7 stadium/festival shows know one day quite easily
  • seanclaxseanclax Posts: 546
    just_one said:
    Hope its 2 nights in hyde park,easier to get tickets also 
    This would be huge. Would make Manchester and Barcelona easier in the lottery 
This discussion has been closed.