Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    mcwillchmcwillch scotland Posts: 3
    take that are playing Malahide Dublin on 21st june so probably won’t be there on the 22nd
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 355
    mcwillch said:
    take that are playing Malahide Dublin on 21st june so probably won’t be there on the 22nd
    It's gonna be marley park
  • Options
    Zen23 said:
    JackD. said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:

A thought experiment about the two Berlin shows. If they always have a two-day break between Dublin, Manchester and London, then they will certainly only play their first concert in Berlin on July 2nd. Especially after a double concert in London. But since the Waldbühne Berlin is already booked for July 4, it could only be July 2 and 3 for a double concert. It certainly won't take place on July 5 if Barcelona is on the program for July 6. That could be quite exhausting. Or there will only be one gig in Berlin after all. That would make everything a bit more relaxed for the band.

Berlin has been rumoured for July 2/3 for a while
    Which is not correct.
    Which date for berlin is correct?
    July 2/3.
    Already told you once.

• Options
    JimmiJimmi Netherlands Posts: 36
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    JackD. said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:

A thought experiment about the two Berlin shows. If they always have a two-day break between Dublin, Manchester and London, then they will certainly only play their first concert in Berlin on July 2nd. Especially after a double concert in London. But since the Waldbühne Berlin is already booked for July 4, it could only be July 2 and 3 for a double concert. It certainly won't take place on July 5 if Barcelona is on the program for July 6. That could be quite exhausting. Or there will only be one gig in Berlin after all. That would make everything a bit more relaxed for the band.

Which is not correct.
    July 2/3.
    Already told you once.

Thanks!🤙
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934
    on2legs said:
    Anyone recall the post where the rumored May dates were set out? 

Thanks.  That’s so weird, 4 days between Vancouver and Portland.  Wonder if there might be a Spokane or something on the 8th.  
    If they play on the 6th and the 10th, then there are 3 OFF days (7,8,9th) between. If the standard is 2 off days before each new city, then that's not enough time to add another show before Portland.
    That’s true, but it’s so odd to start a tour and immediately have that many days off.  Something doesn’t add up.  The source of the dates is considered reliable, but the source never said they were the only dates.  
    Just guessing here, but does it make sense that the extra day off could be to cover any extra time needed to get across the border?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 411
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    JackD. said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:

Which is not correct.
    July 2/3.
    Already told you once.

You don't have to repeat yourself. I remember your post very well. My question was directed at JackD. and his other opinion on the subject.
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 514
    Zen23 said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    JackD. said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:

Which is not correct.
    July 2/3.
    Already told you once.

You don't have to repeat yourself. I remember your post very well. My question was directed at JackD. and his other opinion on the subject.
    Thruth can be found some pages back.
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    How's the transport there ? Was planning on Dublin but might skip it if its going to be a pain getting to and from 
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 411
    JackD. said:
    Zen23 said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    JackD. said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:

Which is not correct.
    July 2/3.
    Already told you once.

Thruth can be found some pages back.
    My head isn't working properly because of this nasty, sneaky, stubborn Covid. I did my best. Could you please do me a favor and at least give me the page number of the truth. I would be sincerely grateful for that.
  • Options
    david1988david1988 Ireland Posts: 17
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    How's the transport there ? Was planning on Dublin but might skip it if its going to be a pain getting to and from 
    A pain in the ass. 

There is a bus outside the park, but that'll be carnage. If you walk east for about 40 minutes you can reach the trams which go into the city (may be a park and ride option here for the gigs). I imagine private companies will run pre-booked shuttle buses to and fro the city centre, which is probably the option I'd take.
    2006: Dublin, Ireland
    2007: London, UK
    2009: London, UK
    2010: Dublin, Ireland; Belfast, Ireland
    2012: Manchester I, UK; Manchester II, UK
    2014: Werchter, Belgium
    2017: Dublin, Ireland (EV)
    2018: Prague, Czech Republic
    2019: Dublin, Ireland (EV)
    2022: Berlin, Germany; London I, UK
  • Options
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

There is a bus outside the park, but that'll be carnage. If you walk east for about 40 minutes you can reach the trams which go into the city (may be a park and ride option here for the gigs). I imagine private companies will run pre-booked shuttle buses to and fro the city centre, which is probably the option I'd take.
    Thanks if its not the 3 arena I'll probably skip it and do berlin instead 
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    Anyone recall the post where the rumored May dates were set out? 

Thanks.  That’s so weird, 4 days between Vancouver and Portland.  Wonder if there might be a Spokane or something on the 8th.  
    If they play on the 6th and the 10th, then there are 3 OFF days (7,8,9th) between. If the standard is 2 off days before each new city, then that's not enough time to add another show before Portland.
    That’s true, but it’s so odd to start a tour and immediately have that many days off.  Something doesn’t add up.  The source of the dates is considered reliable, but the source never said they were the only dates.  
    Just guessing here, but does it make sense that the extra day off could be to cover any extra time needed to get across the border?
    No.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

London and Berlin - 4 shows in 6 days I believe. Tough to beat that.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

When you put it like that......
  • Options
    damnaxedamnaxe Posts: 135
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

So you think london 28/29.6. and Berlin 2/3.7. are pretty sure?
  • Options
    damnaxe said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Yes. Nailed on I'd say 
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    damnaxe said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Yes. Nailed on I'd say 
    Nailed on indeed
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,142
    seanclax said:
    damnaxe said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Yes. Nailed on I'd say 
    Nailed on indeed
    Hi Mike McCready! 

"I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,046
    seanclax said:
    damnaxe said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Yes. Nailed on I'd say 
    Nailed on indeed
    Can you give us a hint on Amsterdam happening?
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 655
    Ryan said:
    seanclax said:
    damnaxe said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Yes. Nailed on I'd say 
    Nailed on indeed
    Can you give us a hint on Amsterdam happening?
    Would love to know the same!
  • Options
    No news on Amsterdam sorry. 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,760
    seanclax said:
    damnaxe said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Yes. Nailed on I'd say 
    Nailed on indeed
    Can I ask, is Marlay Park the venue for Dublin. Thanks in advance
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,046
    No news on Amsterdam sorry. 
    Thanks!  Appreciate it.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    Nd276802Nd276802 Tegelen Posts: 59
    Venue Berlin, Wuhlheide, Waldbuhne or Mercedes-Benz Arena?

Arnhem 2006, Nijmegen 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Nijmegen 2010, Amsterdam I+II 2012, Amsterdam I EV, Amsterdam I+II 2014, Berlin 2014, EV Amsterdam II + III 2017
  • Options
    Nd276802 said:

Best of them.
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    damnaxe said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Yes. Nailed on I'd say 
    Nailed on indeed
    News on Italy? 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    Nd276802 said:

Best of them.
    News for Italy? 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,034
    Kearn5y said:
    seanclax said:
    damnaxe said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Yes. Nailed on I'd say 
    Nailed on indeed
    Can I ask, is Marlay Park the venue for Dublin. Thanks in advance
    That's been strongly indicated by Facemeltor previously
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    damnaxe said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Yes. Nailed on I'd say 
    Nailed on indeed
    That‘s interesting.
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    JackD. said:
    Nd276802 said:

Best of them.
    News for Italy? 
    No news. 

If I was a betting person I would guess they added the two festivals on the end and the announcement is coming Dec 11 10am GMT. Until then there is really nothing else for me to say. 

This discussion has been closed.