Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    raindog80 said:
    JackD. said:
    Nd276802 said:
    Venue Berlin, Wuhlheide, Waldbuhne or Mercedes-Benz Arena?

Best of them.
    News for Italy? 
    No news. 

If I was a betting person I would guess they added the two festivals on the end and the announcement is coming Dec 11 10am GMT. Until then there is really nothing else for me to say. 

Thanks as always!!
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,760
    tino_11 said:
    Kearn5y said:
    seanclax said:
    damnaxe said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    take that are playing Malahide Dublin on 21st june so probably won’t be there on the 22nd
    It's gonna be marley park
    How's the transport there ? Was planning on Dublin but might skip it if its going to be a pain getting to and from 
    A pain in the ass. 

There is a bus outside the park, but that'll be carnage. If you walk east for about 40 minutes you can reach the trams which go into the city (may be a park and ride option here for the gigs). I imagine private companies will run pre-booked shuttle buses to and fro the city centre, which is probably the option I'd take.
    Thanks if its not the 3 arena I'll probably skip it and do berlin instead 
    London and Berlin - 4 shows in 6 days I believe. Tough to beat that.  
    So you think london 28/29.6. and Berlin 2/3.7. are pretty sure?
    Yes. Nailed on I'd say 
    Nailed on indeed
    Can I ask, is Marlay Park the venue for Dublin. Thanks in advance
    That's been strongly indicated by Facemeltor previously
    Great stuff
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 414
    edited December 2023
    seanclax said:
    damnaxe said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    take that are playing Malahide Dublin on 21st june so probably won’t be there on the 22nd
    How's the transport there ? Was planning on Dublin but might skip it if its going to be a pain getting to and from 
    A pain in the ass. 

There is a bus outside the park, but that'll be carnage. If you walk east for about 40 minutes you can reach the trams which go into the city (may be a park and ride option here for the gigs). I imagine private companies will run pre-booked shuttle buses to and fro the city centre, which is probably the option I'd take.
    Yes. Nailed on I'd say 
    Nailed on indeed

If you had to guess. Which stage has the most nails?

1. Waldbühne
    2. Mercedes Benz Arena
    3. Wuhlheide

• Options
    Is Philly gonna be at Wells Fargo or CBP?
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,144
    edited December 2023
    raindog80 said:
    JackD. said:
    Nd276802 said:

Best of them.
    News for Italy? 
    No news. 

If I was a betting person I would guess they added the two festivals on the end and the announcement is coming Dec 11 10am GMT. Until then there is really nothing else for me to say. 

Thanks. So no Italy in 2024 based on your sources, right?
    Two festivals: Mad Cool & Nos Alive, right? 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    raindog80 said:
    JackD. said:
    Nd276802 said:

Best of them.
    News for Italy? 
    No news. 

BOOM!!!!!!!!! The bomb has been dropped. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934
    raindog80 said:
    JackD. said:
    Nd276802 said:

Best of them.
    News for Italy? 
    No news. 

Oh damn!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,679
    Nice!
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,399
    D-Rod said:
    raindog80 said:
    JackD. said:
    Nd276802 said:

Best of them.
    News for Italy? 
    No news. 

BOOM!!!!!!!!! The bomb has been dropped. 
    So now we think Facemeltor is Kenneth Gaspar and not Mike McCready (or his dog groomer)?

=) 
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    raindog80 said:
    JackD. said:
    Nd276802 said:

Best of them.
    News for Italy? 
    No news. 

I have no info on any of that. I am just guessing along with everyone else on the announcement time. It could very will be wrong. 
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 378
    seanclax said:
    damnaxe said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Yes. Nailed on I'd say 
    Nailed on indeed
    🤩
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

I Kinda disagree on that ..u can do same shows ,same days with better combo
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Updated -

Does ayone know of any publicly shared info on potential venues for leg 1 that i may have missed? I marked down MGM and Climate Pledge as they seemed like the only/most logical choices.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Vegas & LA?
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,185
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Wow, our date guesses cannot be right then.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,039
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Also berlin in june/july is gonna be expensive expensive because of the euro cup.
  • Options
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Were you talking about the Euro tour or including the US as well?
  • Options
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Other dates not speculated on then cause I can't see 4 in 6 in Europe from the rumoured dates or am I missing something?
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 514
    drfox said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Barca 6/7?
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,047
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Probably Berlin and Barcelona.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    drfox said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Or there is an extra show in there somewhere. (i.e. between Vancouver and Portland or something similar)
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,030
    just_one said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Also berlin in june/july is gonna be expensive expensive because of the euro cup.
    Hotel prices don't seem too bad for the rumoured days (compared to usual Berlin in the summer prices). I think it's time to make some refundable bookings... just in case
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 358
    mrk2 said:
    just_one said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Hotel prices don't seem too bad for the rumoured days (compared to usual Berlin in the summer prices). I think it's time to make some refundable bookings... just in case
    Flights are super expensive ... at least from Lisbon
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,030
    I think Dimi's "better combo" refers to Berlin + Barcelona. Same amount of shows + same amount of days.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    drfox said:
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

Barca 6/7?
    Agree. Wonder if Barca is two dates from 5-7th or if Manchester gets a second show.
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    I think Dimi's "better combo" refers to Berlin + Barcelona. Same amount of shows + same amount of days.
    Is that not 7 days ?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    mrk2 said:
    Is that not 7 days ?
     are u gonna teach Math to Greeks now?..hehehehe..cheers
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,144
    raindog80 said:
    raindog80 said:
    JackD. said:
    Nd276802 said:

Best of them.
    News for Italy? 
    No news. 

I have no info on any of that. I am just guessing along with everyone else on the announcement time. It could very will be wrong. 
    Thanks for your reply. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 378
    david1988 said:
    seanclax said:
    mcwillch said:
    A pain in the ass. 

If your coming from America that's a pretty easy itinerary 
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    Is that not 7 days ?
     are u gonna teach Math to Greeks now?..hehehehe..cheers
    I'll take your word for it big guy 
This discussion has been closed.