Options

Anyone in the market to buy a huge collection??

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    AndySlash said:
    i remember sitting alone in my basement during the peak of the pandemic lockdowns and looking at the stuff around me and wondering what it was all for. 
    A little bit of this for me too, with a twist of, “gotta make room for the toilet paper, pasta/rice and then later Covid test hoard”   :D And I don’t have a basement.
  • Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    Suziemay said:
    AndySlash said:
    i remember sitting alone in my basement during the peak of the pandemic lockdowns and looking at the stuff around me and wondering what it was all for. 
    A little bit of this for me too, with a twist of, “gotta make room for the toilet paper, pasta/rice and then later Covid test hoard”   :D And I don’t have a basement.
    I’m still not through my TP stash, 2 years later 

so yeah the records probably got a bit out of hand too. I can’t use those up though. It’s kind of a problem 
  • Options
    treestrees Columbus OHIO Posts: 1,816
    So how does someone  see this collection? 

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • Options
    g.campagna76g.campagna76 Posts: 125
    edited July 2022
    @pdalowsky the van should be at your place anytime soon..have you packed my collection? Ahahahahah ;) 
    It's been a pleasure to meet you man!
  • Options
    pjsteadipjsteadi Posts: 27
    Hi.  I’m interested in wristbands specifically.  If you have any you’d like to part with …..
    thanks! 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,070
    edited July 2022
    I m sure i saw you on the screen paul last night. Looking very happy.
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,731
    I m sure i saw you on the screen paul last night. Looking very happy.

Hey Rob, would have been great to say Hi. I had a ball mate, having gone with low expectations - i thought they were incredible and it gave ne a lot of hope for many more years of touring to come.
  • Options
    pjsteadi said:
    Hi.  I’m interested in wristbands specifically.  If you have any you’d like to part with …..
    thanks! 
    Let me know which you need, I believe I have them all ;)
  • Options
    @pdalowsky the van should be at your place anytime soon..have you packed my collection? Ahahahahah ;) 
    It's been a pleasure to meet you man!
    You too G, enjoyed the chat very much. Great to meet you, and I know we'll be in touch a lot more
  • Options
    trees said:
    So how does someone  see this collection? 
    I'll send you my address LOL. 

it can be found on the forum at pjcollectors.com but thats possibly like 25% of it. 

If you wanna see anything specific let me know and I'll shoot you some photos
  • Options
    Good morning Paul,

I look over this board from time to time and was surprised to see you were selling off your collection.

If you do not happen to sell the lot in one shot I’m hoping you would be able to sell me the Jam jar signed by Jeff.

You may remember that I sold that to you some years ago.  If you have it available I’d love to get that one back home, it was one of my favorite pieces (with a cool memory of Jeff’s reaction when I showed him the jar to sign at a Three Fish show) but sold a few items off at the time for financial reasons.

If you could please let me know either way I’d appreciate it.  I hope this finds you well.

All the best,
    joe
  • Options
    Good morning Paul,

I look over this board from time to time and was surprised to see you were selling off your collection.

If you do not happen to sell the lot in one shot I’m hoping you would be able to sell me the Jam jar signed by Jeff.

You may remember that I sold that to you some years ago.  If you have it available I’d love to get that one back home, it was one of my favorite pieces (with a cool memory of Jeff’s reaction when I showed him the jar to sign at a Three Fish show) but sold a few items off at the time for financial reasons.

If you could please let me know either way I’d appreciate it.  I hope this finds you well.

All the best,
    joe
    Wow, great to hear from you Joe. Nothing would please me more :)
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,870
    love it! what a collector's item! 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Thank you kindly Paul.  If you could please reach out to me via email when you get to the point of individual items I would greatly appreciate it as I do not check in here often.

All the best,
    Joe

pdalowsky said
    Wow, great to hear from you Joe. Nothing would please me more :)
  • Options
    ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    I don't suppose you have the Madrid 2018 sticker?

Also looking for Eddie Vedder stuff from his Irish dates in 2017 (pins, stickers, t-shirts) if you have any?

Having said that, your collection is awesome. I hope you're okay with taking this step!
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,172
    Paul if you get to selling setlists individually can you let me know. I've never managed to get one and would like one from one of my  shows. We've met at a few over the years so you will probably have some of them

Thanks 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,933
    edited July 2022
    what is a jam jar?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,070
    mcgruff10 said:
    what is a jam jar?
    In cockney slang. = a car.
    But this instance you call it jelly. In a glass jar
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,870
    mcgruff10 said:
    what is a jam jar?
    a jar with jam in it. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Take the collection to Whatnot and it would be sold pretty quick. Just take forever to ship all the items out.
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Hey Paul, I know you are busy, but I am curious to know when the next phase of your sell is?  Thank you, and take care.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    sooo , my birthday is next week......

in case you were unaware.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Mystery box vinyl sale???   (and my box should get the Blue Vs since it’s my idea) lol
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    Dr Emmett BrownDr Emmett Brown Posts: 600
    edited July 2022
    You're not alone Paul - I sold all my CD's last year (g.campagna76 bought most of the bootlegs!), and now I'm very much at the point where I'm thinking of selling all my vinyl too.  The enjoyment of collecting has gone for me, and I find myself listening to my digital collection more as it's just more convenient (my turntable is in the room my wife has claimed as her office and I don't have anywhere else to put it at the mo).

My collection is nothing like yours by any measure, but there's some much sought after stuff in there - think the only thing that's stoping me at the mo is pure laziness!
    Post edited by Dr Emmett Brown on
  • Options
    g.campagna76g.campagna76 Posts: 125
    You're not alone Paul - I sold all my CD's last year (g.campagna76 bought most of the bootlegs!), and now I'm very much at the point where I'm thinking of selling all my vinyl too.  The enjoyment of collecting has gone for me, and I find myself listening to my digital collection more as it's just more convenient (my turntable is in the room my wife has claimed as her office and I don't have anywhere else to put it at the mo).

My collection is nothing like yours by any measure, but there's some much sought after stuff in there - think the only thing that's stoping me at the mo is pure laziness!
    And they are still with me! Let's talk if you sell your vinyl collection! I still have your WhatsApp!
    Thanks.
  • Options

LOL, its something that is taking a LOT of time bud and is a touch draining with the packing and posting and then the after service hoping everything lands safely. The big thing is getting a handle on prices etc....everything takes ages

almost done with posters then moving to Vinyl.....that is next up. But i have a break coming up in florida so it might be mid august when the next stage comes along
  • Options
    theGJF1981theGJF1981 Posts: 12
    Hi there, I’ve literally just started my own small personal collection and like so many others would be interested in buying single items if you ever decide to do that. (Only paid my subscription today to message on this thread 😂) 

would be interested to see any images you have of your collection if you have any mate?

thank you 
  • Options
    carbon436carbon436 Posts: 352
    Hi there, I’ve literally just started my own small personal collection and like so many others would be interested in buying single items if you ever decide to do that. (Only paid my subscription today to message on this thread 😂) 

would be interested to see any images you have of your collection if you have any mate?

thank you 
    i think he's got good pictures up on pjcollectors
  • Options

thank you 
    There some stuff up on pjc site as our friend stated above - in the forum part of the site in the section marked personal collections - and mine is in the thread 'Pauls'

I have a great deal more stuff since that was added so anything you may be hunting please let me know 
  • Options
    theGJF1981theGJF1981 Posts: 12
    carbon436 said:

thank you 
    i think he's got good pictures up on pjcollectors
    Thank you