Options

Viruses / Vaccines 2

Comments

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,645
    This one
    "Disclaimer; These media including videos, book, e book, articles, podcasts are not peer-reviewed. They should never replace individual clinical judgement from your own health care provider. No media-based material on this channel is suitable for using as professional medical advice. All comments are also for educational purposed only and must never replace advice from your own health care provider."
  • Options
    Just  listen  to the  professional immunologist of 50 years.  How is that a bias
     Its science . Its how cells and mrna work
    Are those the sources that told you Omicron posed aero risk to children and adolescents? 

Because that claim was nonsense. 
  • Options
    This is from  his disclaimer . Ive read it. Its from him being a teacher. And supplying books as an educational  teacher. The Australian  guy has nothing  to do with johns teaching.  Do you  discredit the mans whole education in immunology.?  Who can the science  he is speaking be false?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Dr.campbell is saying he cannot prescribe  or advice on your medical  conditions  which is right. You dont get antibiotics  from  you tube.
    The man being interviewed  is a medical  professional of many years.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    You make your decisions  and i will make mine. Thats really the  end of it. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    This is from  his disclaimer . Ive read it. Its from him being a teacher. And supplying books as an educational  teacher. The Australian  guy has nothing  to do with johns teaching.  Do you  discredit the mans whole education in immunology.?  Who can the science  he is speaking be false?
    I want to see and read studies. 

I don't watch youtube videos and take what's said in them at face value. 
  • Options
    Just  listen  to the  professional immunologist of 50 years.  How is that a bias
    Are those the sources that told you Omicron posed aero risk to children and adolescents? 

No omicron has gone through our whole country and community  all my kids schools. All the parents work places and not 1 person has reported any hospitalised  thats a large group. And the kids aren't  vaccinated  here. And the  adolescent ones are hit and miss many many are not. Its just how it is from  what  is happening.  
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,601
    edited January 2023

You dont trust an immunologist? Its science.  Nevermind 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,801

What about all the immunologists that have differing opinions? How did you decide this one was right, and the other ones were wrong?
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,131

No omicron has gone through our whole country and community  all my kids schools. All the parents work places and not 1 person has reported any hospitalised  thats a large group. And the kids aren't  vaccinated  here. And the  adolescent ones are hit and miss many many are not. Its just how it is from  what  is happening.  
    All the odd spacing in your posts is giving me covid
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

All the odd spacing in your posts is giving me covid
    Sorry my phone is broken it does double gaps sometimes and auto corrects out of place
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options

Your anecdotal experience is just that. Anecdotal. It sure as shit isn't a study. 

RE: trusting immunologists, where's the study? F off w/ the youtube link. You're ignoring the guy's disclaimer because it fits your narrative. 

"These media including videos, book, e book, articles, podcasts are not peer-reviewed. They should never replace individual clinical judgement from your own health care provider. No media-based material on this channel is suitable for using as professional medical advice. All comments are also for educational purposed only and must never replace advice from your own health care provider."

Just stop already. 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    mrussel1 said:

What about all the immunologists that have differing opinions? How did you decide this one was right, and the other ones were wrong?
    Which other ones. Show me. Its not an opinion  how cells work 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

Sorry,  are you arguing that all immunologists are united that the vaccine is ineffective?
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Sorry,  are you arguing that all immunologists are united that the vaccine is ineffective?
    Im not saying ineffective.  Im saying it needs more  looking into as far as what the mrna does to cells. The immunologist is stating  how cells /vaccines/and mrna work in a cell. Which isnt opinion  . Its science 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options

Your anecdotal experience is just that. Anecdotal. It sure as shit isn't a study. 

RE: trusting immunologists, where's the study? F off w/ the youtube link. You're ignoring the guy's disclaimer because it fits your narrative. 

"These media including videos, book, e book, articles, podcasts are not peer-reviewed. They should never replace individual clinical judgement from your own health care provider. No media-based material on this channel is suitable for using as professional medical advice. All comments are also for educational purposed only and must never replace advice from your own health care provider."

Just stop already. 
    Ok boss
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options

Just stop already. 
    Ok boss
    Watch more youtube, boss. It's clearly doing great things for you. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Im not saying ineffective.  Im saying it needs more  looking into as far as what the mrna does to cells. The immunologist is stating  how cells /vaccines/and mrna work in a cell. Which isnt opinion  . Its science 
    Here's some science from the chief immunologist at Harvard.  

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/multimedia-article/were-better-off-with-mrna-vaccines/
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/multimedia-article/were-better-off-with-mrna-vaccines/
    I agreed on cancer i see how that will  tailor for an individual and the  situation a cancer  patient  is in.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I agreed on cancer i see how that will  tailor for an individual and the  situation a cancer  patient  is in.
    Why is Australian immunologist right and Harvard one is wrong? Let's stay on point here. 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    They are both saying  very similar  i just  read that harvard one. She says we are better off with them  for the likes of cancer and tb. That could be right  fpr cancer  thats what he said too.Did you listen  to the  Australian?
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,729
    Most people here have had covid. Natural immunity  is by far the  best thing.  Why anyone who has had covid would keep getting these  boosters is beyond me.
    That because your information sources are biased. 
    Ok mate. I have no bias

Which is the problem. Everyone has bias because it’s a natural human function. People who think they don’t are more susceptible to being led astray because they lack self awareness. 
    What a load of crap. Lack of self awareness.  Dear lord. Thats pathetic 
    Kudos to you on being able to over-come normal functioning and shutting down that part of your brain. 
  • Options
    They are both saying  very similar  i just  read that harvard one. Did you listen  to the  Australian?
    No I'm at work,  I can't watch a video. But wouldnt to be honest.  I consume information by reading.  

She is concluding that mRNA is safe and the future of vaccines.  In fact,  she concluded its safer than traditional vaccines and the foundational research for mRNA has been going for two decades,  focused on SARS and MERS. If Australian is concluding the same,  then what's the issue here?
  • Options
    Most people here have had covid. Natural immunity  is by far the  best thing.  Why anyone who has had covid would keep getting these  boosters is beyond me.
    Ok mate. I have no bias

Which is the problem. Everyone has bias because it’s a natural human function. People who think they don’t are more susceptible to being led astray because they lack self awareness. 
    Kudos to you on being able to over-come normal functioning and shutting down that part of your brain. 
    I dont get what your purpose is. Im happy to conversate  and learn or whatever  but again you dont seem capable.  Most people  talk and share without  being an idiot about it. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    They are both saying  very similar  i just  read that harvard one. Did you listen  to the  Australian?
    No I'm at work,  I can't watch a video. But wouldnt to be honest.  I consume information by reading.  

She is concluding that mRNA is safe and the future of vaccines.  In fact,  she concluded its safer than traditional vaccines and the foundational research for mRNA has been going for two decades,  focused on SARS and MERS. If Australian is concluding the same,  then what's the issue here?
    Well ive read all that anyone  has suggested im happy to learn. But if you are arguing  a point without  even looking at what ive tried to add how does that  work.  I will leave you  to it.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    AW124797AW124797 Posts: 647
    Busy day at work, but I'll drop this fake tweet here quickly. Fits perfectly. 
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    Busy day at work, but I'll drop this fake tweet here quickly. Fits perfectly. 
    Ok Dr. Natalia. Thanks for your sacrifice. Much appreciated.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Well ive read all that anyone  has suggested im happy to learn. But if you are arguing  a point without  even looking at what ive tried to add how does that  work.  I will leave you  to it.
    You can answer my question without me watching a video.  The Harvard girl says it's safer and more effective.  Is that Australian position? If not,  how do you decide who to listen to? If it is his position,  then why aren't you pro-mRNA?
  • Options

Does Dr Natalia have a youtube channel? 
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,729
    edited January 2023
    Ok mate. I have no bias

I dont get what your purpose is. Im happy to conversate  and learn or whatever  but again you dont seem capable.  Most people  talk and share without  being an idiot about it. 
    I’m totally capable of conversing, and bias is part of the conversation, so try not to flip this around on me as some sort of deficiency on my part. The last 3 years has been an immersed experience in people’s biases. Now we’re in the phase where people are trying to over-state vaccine risks and by way of confirmation bias, will grasp on to any single item to convince themselves the vaccines are dangerous. 

Post edited by Go Beavers on