Options

Viruses / Vaccines 2

Comments

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,706
    There has with vaccine for sure its all out there to find. Its well known. Again ive  had 3 so im not an anti vaxxer but the truth is the truth
    I’m not following. What’s the truth? 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,005
    lastexitlondon7 said:
    There has with vaccine for sure its all out there to find. Its well known. Again ive  had 3 so im not an anti vaxxer but the truth is the truth

and which vaccine....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,550
    mickeyrat said:
    lastexitlondon7 said:

and which vaccine....
    Right?

Recently I found out about the higher risk of myocarditis related to the smallpox vaccine. Weird how that was never politicized the way this one was. 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,187
    edited January 2023
    Myocarditis from  mrna vaccines is well known. In my country its nothing to do with politics 
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Myocarditis from  mrna vaccines is well known. 
    As is myocarditis from Covid19. 

Which carries the higher risk of developing myocarditis? The virus, or the vaccine? 
  • Options
    Do you know?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    I’m pretty sure my 2 bouts with Covid fucked me up. I had 3 shots so far, was scheduled to get a fourth…. Not sure if I’m gonna get the 4 th shot. I’ll prolly wait awhile.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    Natural immunity  must be better and if you had 3 and still got fucked up what did the  3 do?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Do you know?

I'm no scientist or doctor, but I've read that myocarditis can develop from both; The most recent study I found suggested there was a higher rate of it from the virus itself as opposed to the vaccine, but that study was from early late spring / early summer of 2022. 

I'm open to reading some more recent studies comparing the risks if you know of any. 
  • Options
    Where  im at with it is. Ive had 2 az 1 pfizer . Every  single person in my whole family and partners family have had covid. I have not. Not one of them  was very ill thankfully. If i get it now so be it i still take care and wear a mask whilst nobody else does here. . I am still  afraid but im not taking  anymore mrna vaccines thats my choice
     Ive seen enough scientific  evidence to say the risk now out ways the  need for more vaccines . But thats my choice we all have our own to make. And thats each and every person's  to make. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    I do know of studies but to put anything here is like throwing myself on the fire. No point
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    edited January 2023
    Natural immunity  must be better and if you had 3 and still got fucked up what did the  3 do?
    No. I got vid before the shots came out. I would of much preferred to have been vaxed beforehand. Was scheduled for a fourth shot upon my return from my St. Louis, Nashville vacation, but got vid again during .I know I need to reschedule soon, but I’m getting lazy about getting another shot.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,706
    I do know of studies but to put anything here is like throwing myself on the fire. No point
    Myocarditis and the relationship to the vaccine as well as the illness has been studied and the results widely dispersed. Was this the “truth” you suggested has somehow been hidden from people? 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Where  im at with it is. Ive had 2 az 1 pfizer . Every  single person in my whole family and partners family have had covid. I have not. Not one of them  was very ill thankfully. If i get it now so be it i still take care and wear a mask whilst nobody else does here. . I am still  afraid but im not taking  anymore mrna vaccines thats my choice
     Ive seen enough scientific  evidence to say the risk now out ways the  need for more vaccines . But thats my choice we all have our own to make. And thats each and every person's  to make. 
    I agree. At this point it's your call, take the vaccine, or don't. If people want to rely on their anecdotal experience, so be it. I'm not going to tell you what to do. 

But if we're going to talk about risk of myocarditis from the vaccine, it's worth mentioning there are studies out there that suggest the odds of developing it are higher from the virus than the vaccine. 

Here's one from August:

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.122.059970

As reported here: 

https://www.heart.org/en/news/2022/08/22/covid-19-infection-poses-higher-risk-for-myocarditis-than-vaccines
  • Options
    Some of the worlds leading cardiologists are speaking out . I dont know about what you can read in your  country but im ok with not having anymore
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Some of the worlds leading cardiologists are speaking out . I dont know about what you can read in your  country but im ok with not having anymore
    Cool, don't get anymore vaccines. That's your decision. 

I'm talking about the risk of developing myocarditis from the vaccine... I understand that risk exists, but I'm also under the impression there's a higher rate of people developing myocarditis from COVID19 itself than the vaccine. 

If you have information refuting that. I'm open to reading more about it. 
  • Options
    The first link you posted  clearly says men under 40 have a higher risk from vaccine than covid 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    The first link you posted  clearly says men under 40 have a higher risk from vaccine than covid 
    For men under 40. Correct. There's a higher risk for that specific demo.

For men > 40 and women however, this study suggests the vaccine carries less of a risk than the virus itself. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,897
    Cool, don't get anymore vaccines. That's your decision. 

I'm talking about the risk of developing myocarditis from the vaccine... I understand that risk exists, but I'm also under the impression there's a higher rate of people developing myocarditis from COVID19 itself than the vaccine. 

If you have information refuting that. I'm open to reading more about it. 
    it's a MUCH higher risk of getting it from covid than from the vaccine. that is proven. there are always risks with any medication. jesus, look at the list of shit you get with anti depressants, or even over the counter headache medicine. no one pays any attention to it. but the risks are there and published. just like these ones were. nothing was hidden. it's all out. always has been, once they knew about it. it was reported during some trials, but they didn't know if it was because of the vaccine or not because it happened at the same instance as in the general population. but it was NEVER lied about. anyone who says it was is either lying or ignorant. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I dont think lies are being told  . With each day comes  more actual factual information and im keen to learn from what is happening  
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,586
    I dont think lies are being told  . With each day comes  more actual factual information and im keen to learn from what is happening  
    Iit has been proven that we were lied to..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,005

Beds run out at Beijing hospital as COVID brings more sick
    Today

BEIJING (AP) — Patients, most of them elderly, are lying on stretchers in hallways and taking oxygen while sitting in wheelchairs as COVID-19 surges in China’s capital Beijing.

The Chuiyangliu hospital in the city’s east was packed with newly arrived patients on Thursday. By midmorning beds had run out, even as ambulances continued to bring those in need.

Hard-pressed nurses and doctors rushed to take information and triage the most urgent cases.

The surge in severely ill people needing hospital care follows China abandonment of its most severe pandemic restrictions last month after nearly three years of lockdowns, travels bans and school closures that weighed heavily on the economy and prompted street protests not seen since the late 1980s.

It also comes as the the European Union on Wednesday “strongly encouraged” its member states to impose pre-departure COVID-19 testing of passengers from China.

Over the past week, EU nations have reacted with a variety of restrictions toward travelers from China, disregarding an earlier commitment to act in unity.

Italy — where the pandemic first exacted a heavy toll in Europe in early 2020 — was the first EU member to require coronavirus tests for airline passengers coming from China, but France and Spain quickly followed with their own measures. That followed the imposition by the U.S. of a requirement that all passengers from China show a negative test result obtained in the previous 48 hours before departure.

China has warned of “countermeasures” if such policies were to be imposed across the bloc.

Still, World Health Organization head Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Wednesday he was concerned about the lack of outbreak data from the Chinese government.

China has sought to get more of its elderly population vaccinated, but those efforts have been hampered by past scandals involving fake medications and previous warnings about adverse reactions to the vaccines among older people.

China's domestically developed vaccines are also considered less effective than the mRNA jabs used elsewhere.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Beds run out at Beijing hospital as COVID brings more sick
    Today

BEIJING (AP) — Patients, most of them elderly, are lying on stretchers in hallways and taking oxygen while sitting in wheelchairs as COVID-19 surges in China’s capital Beijing.

The Chuiyangliu hospital in the city’s east was packed with newly arrived patients on Thursday. By midmorning beds had run out, even as ambulances continued to bring those in need.

Hard-pressed nurses and doctors rushed to take information and triage the most urgent cases.

The surge in severely ill people needing hospital care follows China abandonment of its most severe pandemic restrictions last month after nearly three years of lockdowns, travels bans and school closures that weighed heavily on the economy and prompted street protests not seen since the late 1980s.

It also comes as the the European Union on Wednesday “strongly encouraged” its member states to impose pre-departure COVID-19 testing of passengers from China.

Over the past week, EU nations have reacted with a variety of restrictions toward travelers from China, disregarding an earlier commitment to act in unity.

Italy — where the pandemic first exacted a heavy toll in Europe in early 2020 — was the first EU member to require coronavirus tests for airline passengers coming from China, but France and Spain quickly followed with their own measures. That followed the imposition by the U.S. of a requirement that all passengers from China show a negative test result obtained in the previous 48 hours before departure.

China has warned of “countermeasures” if such policies were to be imposed across the bloc.

Still, World Health Organization head Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Wednesday he was concerned about the lack of outbreak data from the Chinese government.

China has sought to get more of its elderly population vaccinated, but those efforts have been hampered by past scandals involving fake medications and previous warnings about adverse reactions to the vaccines among older people.

China's domestically developed vaccines are also considered less effective than the mRNA jabs used elsewhere.

So China has Vaxing problems and theirs do not work as effectively.

This has been going on for a few weeks now, if it's as bad as the first surge we should start seeing crazy shit around now across the globe.
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    23scidoo said:
    I would like to see the proof.  I'm not doubting you, but every time someone tries to share something like this with me, upon follow up it usually ends up being some info taken out of context. 
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    static111 said:
    23scidoo said:
    I would like to see the proof.  I'm not doubting you, but every time someone tries to share something like this with me, upon follow up it usually ends up being some info taken out of context. 
    or they just back up and say "I don't want to be attacked". I have yet to see any proof that there was lying. And I've looked. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    static111 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Don't tell me you still believe the ''bαt'' theory??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    static111 said:
    23scidoo said:
    let's take a step back here a moment. you have no problems believing aliens exist and have visited us, but you have a problem with a perfectly plausible explanation based on scientific facts of it happening several times in the past? zoonotic diseases, anyone? 

was it a lab leak? maybe
    was it the wet market? also maybe. 

the signs now point to the first being the more likely scenario. But initially there was no reason to believe it was. especially since China isn't exactly transparent with any information towards the outside world. 

and the people going so far as to believe that fauci had a hand in this, and it was intentional. um. haha. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    static111 said:
    23scidoo said:
    let's take a step back here a moment. you have no problems believing aliens exist and have visited us, but you have a problem with a perfectly plausible explanation based on scientific facts of it happening several times in the past? zoonotic diseases, anyone? 

was it a lab leak? maybe
    was it the wet market? also maybe. 

the signs now point to the first being the more likely scenario. But initially there was no reason to believe it was. especially since China isn't exactly transparent with any information towards the outside world. 

and the people going so far as to believe that fauci had a hand in this, and it was intentional. um. haha. 
    i can't understand you..
    zoonotic diseases
    lab leak
    wet market
    please decide..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Lab leak yes.
    I have no idea about politics. 

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07