Options

Viruses / Vaccines 2

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    brianlux said:
    The new Canada that the not so bright Mr blackface and butterball voters support Disgusting. Snipers on the roof…

What is your trip, dude?  Trash every thread on AMT with stupid one-shot twitter posts?  Are you just lazy or do you really not have thoughts and opinions of your own?
    At least he's self aware enough to name himself properly.  

And yeah,  that's the trip.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,168
    I’ll take a hard pass…fuck big pharma… Learn to live with the virus or not Mandate yourself, wear a n95 mask.. That’s freedom of choice… Your fear is not my fear. And you never wore a mask in flu season, even though you knew it would help…you are wearing mask because you are told..
    Ignorance. I don't walk around in fear but anytime I see someone use the "I'm not scared" or "Your fear is not my fear" I just have to remind you of several people I know that have been and/or still are on ventilators.

I bet they wish someone told them to get vaxxed.
    hypocrite too. he's double vaxxed.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,199
    I know I have said it a few times on here but I just can't get over these tRumpsters that are anti-vax yet they are still tRump bootlickers that know he was vaxxed. And tRump could/should have certainly been more vocal about his own status but how can they so brazenly reject the vaccine when their leader is vaxxed?

Blows my mind
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    I know I have said it a few times on here but I just can't get over these tRumpsters that are anti-vax yet they are still tRump bootlickers that know he was vaxxed. And tRump could/should have certainly been more vocal about his own status but how can they so brazenly reject the vaccine when their leader is vaxxed?

Blows my mind
    this is the one thing I've never been able to figure out a "mental gymnastics" angle to. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,939

Blows my mind
    Haven’t anti vaxxers been around forever though? Did we really think that would change because of Covid? 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    nicknyr15 said:

Blows my mind
    Haven’t anti vaxxers been around forever though? Did we really think that would change because of Covid? 
    No it's all trumps fault.  And never mind that anti vaxxers started largely among circles of very liberal white ladies.  It is all Trump and the Republicans fault.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,306
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Blows my mind
    No it's all trumps fault.  And never mind that anti vaxxers started largely among circles of very liberal white ladies.  It is all Trump and the Republicans fault.
    Nobody said that. Try again.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Blows my mind
    Nobody said that? It’s all that’s said here. Nobody ever speaks about the other spectrum of the unvaccinated. 
  • Options
    dignin said:
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Blows my mind
    I literally just did in the post you replied to. Try Again.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Blows my mind
    Nobody said that? It’s all that’s said here. Nobody ever speaks about the other spectrum of the unvaccinated. 
    It's all Trump's fault? Okay, find the posts where somebody said it all his fault. I will wait.
  • Options
    static111 said:
    dignin said:
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Blows my mind
    I literally just did in the post you replied to. Try Again.
    Double down on stupid. Looks great 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,045
    mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:
    The new Canada that the not so bright Mr blackface and butterball voters support Disgusting. Snipers on the roof…

What is your trip, dude?  Trash every thread on AMT with stupid one-shot twitter posts?  Are you just lazy or do you really not have thoughts and opinions of your own?
    At least he's self aware enough to name himself properly.  

And yeah,  that's the trip.

I’ll take a hard pass…fuck big pharma… Learn to live with the virus or not Mandate yourself, wear a n95 mask.. That’s freedom of choice… Your fear is not my fear. And you never wore a mask in flu season, even though you knew it would help…you are wearing mask because you are told..
    Ignorance. I don't walk around in fear but anytime I see someone use the "I'm not scared" or "Your fear is not my fear" I just have to remind you of several people I know that have been and/or still are on ventilators.

I bet they wish someone told them to get vaxxed.
    hypocrite too. he's double vaxxed.

True and true.
    The thing is though, we're not supposed to talk about people here personally, only the subject, so I would do well to follow that guideline, especially with someone who is not worth the energy it takes to merely type about.
    But there, I did it again.  :lol: 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    dignin said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Blows my mind
    It's all Trump's fault? Okay, find the posts where somebody said it all his fault. I will wait.
    Find the posts that discuss the population that isn’t vaccinated that aren’t trump supporters, republicans, joe Rogan, conspiracy theorists, racists , q …….. I will wait. The “discussions” here are a one way street. How can you deny that? That’s why it’s consistently the same 6-7 people who post here. People have come and either quickly retreated back to The Porch or have been banned. 

• Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,222
    dignin said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Blows my mind
    The issue is finding posts that don’t center/centre around political bias.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Blows my mind
    Find the posts that discuss the population that isn’t vaccinated that aren’t trump supporters, republicans, joe Rogan, conspiracy theorists, racists , q …….. I will wait. The “discussions” here are a one way street. How can you deny that? That’s why it’s consistently the same 6-7 people who post here. People have come and either quickly retreated back to The Porch or have been banned. 

So you just named a bunch of different reasons for idiots not getting vaccinated. So which is it, those many things or just Trump?

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Blows my mind
    both have been spoken about; I agree though, that the "middle aged liberal white women" are a certain segment of the anti-vax movement, but Trump is the one who was POTUS and spreading lies about covid that people latched on to. that is spoken about because of the obvious difference in platform and societal responsibility.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I get a kick out of people who come on a left of center bands political fan forum and complain that the forum is full of mostly left of center fans.

If it's so rough for you go frequent Kid Rocks fan club cause nobody gives a fuck about your complaints here. It's boring.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    I get a kick out of people who come on a left of center bands political fan forum and complain that the forum is full of mostly left of center fans.

If it's so rough for you go frequent Kid Rocks fan club cause nobody gives a fuck about your complaints here. It's boring.
    the complaint isn't about people's politics; it's about some people's politics getting in the way of truth/objectivity. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dignin said:

What a joke. 
  • Options
    dignin said:

the complaint isn't about people's politics; it's about some people's politics getting in the way of truth/objectivity. 
    Exactly. But yea. Kid rock. 
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,222
    dignin said:

Bump.
  • Options
    dignin said:

That makes more sense, but I was initially commenting on how I have never seen a post where someone said it was entirely Trumps fault. I was challenging the clear hyperbole. Which there was no meaningful reply.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,045
    To be honest, isn't it the anti-vax crowd that has politicized the virus issues while the rest of us are just trying to stay well?
    This never happened when polio was a big problem when I was a kid.  How low this country, this world has fallen. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:

What a joke. 
    It is best to just ignore trolls that don't plan on having discussions in good faith Nick.  
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:

What a joke. 
    It is best to just ignore trolls that don't plan on having discussions in good faith Nick.  
    You call your previous response to me a discussion in good faith? 

That's the joke.

By all means ignore me. I couldn't give two shits, but I'm not a troll. 

Just sick if the constant whining.
  • Options
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:

What a joke. 
    I’ve been waaayy better. It’s the same few that make this place insufferable 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:

What a joke. 
    I’ve been waaayy better. It’s the same few that make this place insufferable 
    I have to agree
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Blows my mind

I'm specifically talking about tRumpsters that are anti-vax. If you aren't a tRumpster than him being vaxxed would have no effect on you.

The query was how can you be anti-vax yet still support a leader who obviously thought it important to be vaxxed himself.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    We heard from another client a few days ago. A couple where husband is probably around 50 and wife is about 60. Both went to the hospital December 3rd with covid.  Wife was able to leave after a few days but husband has been on a ventilator for two months now.

I didn't think they would keep someone on a vent that long but I guess they do. 

Both are major tRumpsters....I'm assuming not vaxxed

• Options
    Yup, all POOTWH’s fault. For those who believe there’s anti-vaxxers from the other side of the political spectrum, by all means post about them and let’s have a discussion. Or is it easier to complain about the “same 5 or 6 people” and how you’ve been canceled and complain about it? Make your point, back your shit up and don’t complain when your “argument” or “point” gets picked to pieces. Good lord are people soft. Or go back to your safe space of the Porch.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©