cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,412
    edited July 2023
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    769 atheletes have died between March 2021-March 2022..
    There’s a pretty famous expression in English… “you can’t compare one thing”. What do I care about 769 athletes dying in a year if I don’t know what’s typical? 
    The last one..

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/basketball-player-scar-cabrera-adames-who-had-blamed-covid-vaccine-for-rare-heart-condition-dies-of-heart-attack/photostory/101270988.cms?from=mdr
    This is only proof that someone died of a MI. 
    I have myocarditis too. I was diagnosed at about 23 and gave had to treat it since then.  I also played college baseball,  along with wrestling all through high school.  So this article proves nothing other than he was unfortunate..  
    we often hear about young athletes (unfortunately) suffering from heart conditions during activities, even before covid.  

We should concentrate on getting high school students the proper pre-physicals to help avoid cardiac issues along with baseline heart exams.  Yes, lots of money but if possible should be implemented. 

These issues have gone on for years with NO connection to covid 19. 

Feels like “Groundhog Day” around here sometimes.  
    “Groundhog Day”for sure..but let me ask you really..did we hear about athletes died so offen before covid??..i can't remember that..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22892548/jo-lindner-death-updates-bodybuilding-joesthetics-live/
    Did you ever think that it seems like more to you because you’re looking for the proof that supports your theories?  

MB took the time to post the facts so you should thank him for putting your concerns to rest.  If anything athletes are stronger and their cardiac patterns are followed closer than ever. 

And by Groundhog Day I’m referring to the anti vaccine propaganda posted.  

I am 100% in favor of ALL vaccines.  
    For a MILLION time..different thing anti vaccine and different thing anti lier..please, grow up..
    First, don’t tell me to grow up when you have no idea what you’re talking about. 
    Second, take some time to read more than one of the posts of those you respond to because the child remark doesn’t come close to who I am. 

decided to edit as to not get flagged.  
    Post edited by cblock4life on
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,557
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    There’s a pretty famous expression in English… “you can’t compare one thing”. What do I care about 769 athletes dying in a year if I don’t know what’s typical? 
    The last one..

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/basketball-player-scar-cabrera-adames-who-had-blamed-covid-vaccine-for-rare-heart-condition-dies-of-heart-attack/photostory/101270988.cms?from=mdr
    I have myocarditis too. I was diagnosed at about 23 and gave had to treat it since then.  I also played college baseball,  along with wrestling all through high school.  So this article proves nothing other than he was unfortunate..  
    we often hear about young athletes (unfortunately) suffering from heart conditions during activities, even before covid.  

We should concentrate on getting high school students the proper pre-physicals to help avoid cardiac issues along with baseline heart exams.  Yes, lots of money but if possible should be implemented. 

“Groundhog Day”for sure..but let me ask you really..did we hear about athletes died so offen before covid??..i can't remember that..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22892548/jo-lindner-death-updates-bodybuilding-joesthetics-live/
    Did you ever think that it seems like more to you because you’re looking for the proof that supports your theories?  

MB took the time to post the facts so you should thank him for putting your concerns to rest.  If anything athletes are stronger and their cardiac patterns are followed closer than ever. 

For a MILLION time..different thing anti vaccine and different thing anti lier..please, grow up..
    First, don’t tell me to grow up when you have no idea what you’re talking about. 
    Second, take some time to read more than one of the posts of those you respond to because the child remark doesn’t come close to who I am. 

And you do very wise..kids do and said the same things again and again..
    ask the kids in Africa if they are favor to ALL vaccines..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,696
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    The last one..

I heard about it before Covid. Please research the subject of bias and then move on to the scientific method. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,871
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    The last one..

Maybe because you didn’t seek this information out prior to covid? 
    It was you who wondering about this some months ago..very nice again..
    uh, yeah, cuz it was getting reported more and more. then I did some actual research, and found it wasn't uncommon. end of story. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    The last one..

what is wrong with you. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    The last one..

kids also believe everything they read on the internet. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    The last one..

I heard about it before Covid. Please research the subject of bias and then move on to the scientific method. 
    Please research his last interview..thank you..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    The last one..

uh, yeah, cuz it was getting reported more and more. then I did some actual research, and found it wasn't uncommon. end of story. 
    Give me some info for previous years, for example, how many died suddenly 2015-2020??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Who should believe??..FBI??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    The last one..

kids also believe everything they read on the internet. 
    oh yeah they do..whatever tv told??..finnaly we agree..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    You believe them when they talk about the buts..now you don't??..hahahaha...
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,941
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    The last one..

Give me some info for previous years, for example, how many died suddenly 2015-2020??..

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.108.804617
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    I don't believe people. I believe the research. "hahahaha" indeed. 

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/diseases-conditions/origins-coronaviruses
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,412
    23scidoo said:
    take some advice….get to know the people you’re responding to before you post.  

HFD is one of the most honest members on here.  You may not always agree but he certainly posts enough truths that criticizing him over covid is out of line.  Ever since the pandemic began he provided factual information and opinions that made sense.  

I can’t even understand some of your responses except that they’re always negative.   Full mature sentences would be much appreciated.  
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    23scidoo said:

HFD is one of the most honest members on here.  You may not always agree but he certainly posts enough truths that criticizing him over covid is out of line.  Ever since the pandemic began he provided factual information and opinions that made sense.  

I can’t even understand some of your responses except that they’re always negative.   Full mature sentences would be much appreciated.  
    He reminds me of Godfather. 23scidoo’s English is way better though. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,991
    edited July 2023
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

Remember how Godfather would always type "Godfather" after every post? That was annoying as hell.

Gern Blansten
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    LMAO
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    23scidoo said:

what's the difference between yours ''lol'' and mine ''hahahaha''??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:

what you post said, ''Research evidence suggests that SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV originated in bats.'', and,
    ''
    Unfortunately, because the origins of the SARS-CoV-2 have not yet been identified''..
    also 100% nobody see my post called ''enjoy''..history lesson..
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/feb/26/covid-virus-likely-laboratory-leak-us-energy-department
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:

Advice from who??..you know about me??..why don't you ask around here??..what are you mean here, i'm posting lies??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

Joking with my English now??..pretty sure if i came to your country i will not be hungry or sleep in the bench..
    when you came to mine, can you tell the same for your self??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

Joking with my English now??..pretty sure if i came to your country i will not be hungry or sleep in the bench..
    when you came to mine, can you tell the same for your self??..
    I said your English was better, not worse. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

what you post said, ''Research evidence suggests that SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV originated in bats.'', and,
    ''Unfortunately, because the origins of the SARS-CoV-2 have not yet been identified''..
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/feb/26/covid-virus-likely-laboratory-leak-us-energy-department
    We’ve all seen these articles and 1000 like them. There’s no need to keep rehashing the same stuff if you refuse to listen. FOR THE LAST TIME: we all know and acknowledge a lab leak was a possibility. The wet market theory was always just a theory. One that makes sense since it’s known fact that coronaviruses originated in bats and other animals. 

What some of us rejected at the outset wasn’t the possibility of a lab leak, it was conspiracy theorists who “knew” it was without a SHRED of evidence. Intelligent people wait for evidence. Or research as to the likelihood in the absence of evidence. Not YouTube videos or opinion pieces from the dark corners of the internet. 

And now those people think that, because that is now the prevailing theory, this somehow makes them right about everything. You ever hear the saying about a broken clock? 

The smugness of the some in the conspiracy community is also quite off putting. Some of the biggest blockheads on the planet who think they are geniuses. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

''Unfortunately, because the origins of the SARS-CoV-2 have not yet been identified''..
    We’ve all seen these articles and 1000 like them. There’s no need to keep rehashing the same stuff if you refuse to listen. FOR THE LAST TIME: we all know and acknowledge a lab leak was a possibility. The wet market theory was always just a theory. One that makes sense since it’s known fact that coronaviruses originated in bats and other animals. 

What some of us rejected at the outset wasn’t the possibility of a lab leak, it was conspiracy theorists who “knew” it was without a SHRED of evidence. Intelligent people wait for evidence. Or research as to the likelihood in the absence of evidence. Not YouTube videos or opinion pieces from the dark corners of the internet. 

And now those people think that, because that is now the prevailing theory, this somehow makes them right about everything. You ever hear the saying about a broken clock? 

The smugness of the some in the conspiracy community is also quite off putting. Some of the biggest blockheads on the planet who think they are geniuses. 
    why aren't you honest??..I will speak for myself and not on behalf of the blockheads  ..when I was talking about diarrhea I was saying it because it seemed the most logical to me..but then you all said the opposite and you without any proof..but we were crazy and you are all the right ones who follow science.. and yes my friend, we were right whatever you say..
    and now let me ask you.. how do you feel that they forced you to take the vaccines for a manufactured virus??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.