Options

PJ fans in 12 step Recovery

1515253545557»

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,832
    "grids" what is it?  found out some information about my dude.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,554
    mickeyrat said:
    ?? 
  • Options
    edited April 16
    Spunkie said:
    mickeyrat said:
    ?? 

his friend said he came and asked for ice or grids/grits? but found its the same, meth.

guessing then it was laced with fentanyl. will find out in 10 weeks or so when full autopsy report is done
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Lacing drugs sucks. They are hot shotting some homeless shelter seekers here. :(

I expected your post to be clean time, not this sadness.
  • Options
    Spunkie said:
    Lacing drugs sucks. They are hot shotting some homeless shelter seekers here. :(

I expected your post to be clean time, not this sadness.

thursday.....

• Options
    Glad you'll have a good copy of the album to celebrate 😀

How you doing this morning?
  • Options
    Spunkie said:
    Glad you'll have a good copy of the album to celebrate 😀

How you doing this morning?

well, its mixed . but thats par for the course, no?

however, I am working with the family to try and do footwork etc on their behalf. a way to make amends to my dude. 

today I am on a mission. to secure his car from the guy whose apartment rob died in. active user......

he's caught. period. may or may not know it yet. matter of time. if I cant get the keys handed over to me , it gets reported stolen and he'll go to jail.

robs son lives about 60 miles north of here. not so easy to take care of some of this. robs older sister lives about 150 miles east, so all of that is by phone. robs brother is, well he's  a piece of work.

I am here. on vacation for the week with time to fill.

• Options
    edited April 16
    :heartbreak:
  • Options
    guess who has the car now....

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,829
    You go...be careful and remember to take care of yourself ❤️ 
  • Options

HAPPY 18th Birthday (tomorrow morning) @mickeyrat! You can now watch restricted movies!!!
  • Options
    XVIII

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Congrats, mick, on 18.

Also, my condolences about your friend.

Mixed bag of emotions, I imagine. Take care of yourself.
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    Congrats, mick, on 18.

Also, my condolences about your friend.

Mixed bag of emotions, I imagine. Take care of yourself.

tailor made to apply recovery......

• Options
    I love you man, that wont change. But the stuff leaking out in drips and drabs. What In The Actual Fuck. What I do not want to do is alter the memory of you those in the rooms have. Let them carry the joy of you they possess and your positive legacy forward.

But goddamn dude.

• Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,921
    Happy anniversary @mickeyrat. Sorry to read of the loss of your old friend.  May he finally be free of pain.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    Happy anniversary @mickeyrat. Sorry to read of the loss of your old friend.  May he finally be free of pain.

thank you. wont forget this one , thats for sure. having something productive to do for the family is helping in a big  way.

• Options
    private visitation yesterday prior to the cremation. 
    mixed emotions during. solidified the fact he's gone. services next sunday.

such a fucking waste.

• Options
    Love to you. Sux all around. Take care my friend.
  • Options
    Too many old friends have left me too. Some are with me seemingly poisoning themselves now. Alcohol Addiction...go away. All I can do is listen to them.  
    F..king a.
  • Options

• Options
    Loujoe said:

spring renewal. nice

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    edited April 23
    I still think about my ex brother in law a lot. like nearly ever day. I just couldn't believe how quickly he went from normal to death. it was maximum 5 years from when he was a normal functioning "party drinker" to distended belly getting drained at the hospital to being found by his landlord. I will never understand how it happened that quickly. I mean, I have an aunt and uncle who have been drinking themselves to death for 50 years, still going in their 90's. it's bizarre to me. 
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    bbdowell1627bbdowell1627 Posts: 156
    Alcoholism is a sneaky disease-I personally have to recognize it every morning and treat it the best I’ve been taught/ but I’m in the no matter what club - NO MATTER WHAT I’M NOT PUTTING THAT SHIT IN MY BODY 
  • Options
    Alcoholism is a sneaky disease-I personally have to recognize it every morning and treat it the best I’ve been taught/ but I’m in the no matter what club - NO MATTER WHAT I’M NOT PUTTING THAT SHIT IN MY BODY 

welcome to the thread

• Options
    I still think about my ex brother in law a lot. like nearly ever day. I just couldn't believe how quickly he went from normal to death. it was maximum 5 years from when he was a normal functioning "party drinker" to distended belly getting drained at the hospital to being found by his landlord. I will never understand how it happened that quickly. I mean, I have an aunt and uncle who have been drinking themselves to death for 50 years, still going in their 90's. it's bizarre to me. 

yeah, the human body is an amazing mechanism..... and baffling.

• Options
    edited April 29
    packed house. he was loved by many and they showed up in force.beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. the collective loss is immeasurable....
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    ❤️ 
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,921
    💔💔💔
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop