PJ fans in 12 step Recovery

1495051525355»

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,519
    mickeyrat said:
    87 years today

thank god that guy got it .....

I wonder if he had any clue of where that textbook would go.

AA wasn’t for me as I wasn’t struggling with booze anymore but with its physical repercussions.

Yet, I know it’s helped countless people and will continue to. There’s always hope!
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 10,405
    mickeyrat said:
    87 years today

Big weekend in my hometown. ❤️
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 26,113
    deadendp said:
    mickeyrat said:
    87 years today

Big weekend in my hometown. ❤️
    happy to drive right on by.....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    edited June 11
    hedonist said:
    mickeyrat said:
    87 years today

I wonder if he had any clue of where that textbook would go.

AA wasn’t for me as I wasn’t struggling with booze anymore but with its physical repercussions.

Yet, I know it’s helped countless people and will continue to. There’s always hope!

I believe it was understood what they were up against as far as the enormity of the problem. And understood not all or even many would grab on. its said early on  50 % got it right away. half of the remaining came back in to success. meaning 25% of the early folks were lost to alcoholism. not to mention those who never knew of it.

it seems they kept their eyes on the next one and trusted it could sustain, in part because of the book would provide the unchanging direction of what to do. its why the book came about. even 3 years in they began to see the altering of word of mouth only. kind of a recovery telephone game....
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific NorthwestPosts: 5,869
    16 years clean and sober.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 27,493
    👏 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,519
    Hobbes said:
    Right on, Hobbes. 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 9,470
    So much respect for you. And everyone  here.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Hobbes said:
    took ya long enough.....

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 14,078
    Hobbes said:
    Awesome.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • tishtish gonePosts: 4,317
    Yay Hobbes!!! 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 6,197
    Hobbes said:
    Awesome!! Congrats. 
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 10,405