albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,623
    how are you doing rob?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,469
    I'm still going. But I've had medical issues need a camera down the throat and in the highest state of my health anxiety. But staring it in the face sober. I'm not doing well as I hoped sadly
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    I'm still going. But I've had medical issues need a camera down the throat and in the highest state of my health anxiety. But staring it in the face sober. I'm not doing well as I hoped sadly

but you're doing it.

good luck with your tests. btw whatever brought the test on, include the idea the test rules something out in your thinking about it.  give equal thought time to the opposite outcome than is your seeming default.... hope it helps.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Thanks my friend 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

edited September 2
    I've had the camera. Foolishly chose no sedation, big mistake. But all was well, still have the symptoms.
    6 weeks done sober now, I went to watch my auntie sing at a pub full of cold beer in the sun . I coped. 
    The problem I'm having is I want to feel better,a benefit, I don't crave drink. But I need some benefits to this.
    Also I've had enough of ME
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

I've had the camera. Foolishly chose no sedation, big mistake. But all was well, still have the symptoms.
    6 weeks done sober now, I went to watch my auntie sing at a pub full of cold beer in the sun . I coped. 
    The problem I'm having is I want to feel better,a benefit, I don't crave drink. But I need some benefits to this.
    Also I've had enough of ME
    service to others is one remedy for the "me" business ...

edited September 2
    Oh man I'm constantly doing for others too much I think .
    Just to clarify I've had enough of being who I am
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Oh man I'm constantly doing for others too much I think .
    Just to clarify I've had enough of being who I am
    ahhh. ok. welp, whats just one thing you could do differently? doesnt have to be big. just one small thing. do that. incorporate that then move on to another thing. at the same time accepting yourself as you are without judgement can go a long way too.