America's Gun Violence #2

Comments

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Anyway, wasn’t defending Kyle. I think it was a dumb thing for him to do, and dumb for Trump to endorse it. I was just disagreeing with the comment that it was considered normal. It wasn’t. I haven’t heard anyone saying it’s normal. If it was, he wouldn’t be a hero to anyone. 
    No one here expects to see a 17 year old walking down the street with an assault rifle next time they leave their house, because it’s not a normal thing to happen.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Parksy said:
    For those Canadians reading....    imagine a political candidate running for Premiere who posts family photos of their kids and spouses all celebrating their guns. 

What is considered 'normal' in America.... is right fucked up in Canada when it comes to guns. I remember watching the Rittenhouse scenario just floored... absolutely floored that a kid was running around with a rifle and it was like "Yeah, this... this is pretty normal."  Cops roll up....  "super, super normal"
    I don’t think the typical person thought that was normal. Nothing about those events were really normal. People setting fires to cars and buildings without any fear of prosecution. Looting and robbing stores in the open. A kid running around with a gun was just adding to what most people thought was crazy.
    Said kid, who travelled a couple hours to that nonsense, shoots 3 people, kills one, gets off and then is treated as a hero to 45% of the country and gets to meet the disgraced former president at his resort/home. Betcha this Buffalo terrorist also considered Rittenhouse a hero too.  
    The media kept reporting things like “drove hours and crossed state lines” like it was a crime to do that. How many of us are crossing state lines for this tour? I am.
    But in reality he drove 20 miles, to a neighborhood that was his second home. His dad lived there, he had lived there, had a job there.
    He probably lived much closer and had more connections to that town than most people there that night.
    I still think it was a terrible decision for him. I just don’t get the argument of he drove hours and crossed state lines. Half isn’t true, and the other half who cares?
    When I hear that he drove across state line and hours away that it is meant to show that it was all part of a premeditated, organized plan. 
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Parksy said:
    For those Canadians reading....    imagine a political candidate running for Premiere who posts family photos of their kids and spouses all celebrating their guns. 

What is considered 'normal' in America.... is right fucked up in Canada when it comes to guns. I remember watching the Rittenhouse scenario just floored... absolutely floored that a kid was running around with a rifle and it was like "Yeah, this... this is pretty normal."  Cops roll up....  "super, super normal"
    I don’t think the typical person thought that was normal. Nothing about those events were really normal. People setting fires to cars and buildings without any fear of prosecution. Looting and robbing stores in the open. A kid running around with a gun was just adding to what most people thought was crazy.
    Said kid, who travelled a couple hours to that nonsense, shoots 3 people, kills one, gets off and then is treated as a hero to 45% of the country and gets to meet the disgraced former president at his resort/home. Betcha this Buffalo terrorist also considered Rittenhouse a hero too.  
    The media kept reporting things like “drove hours and crossed state lines” like it was a crime to do that. How many of us are crossing state lines for this tour? I am.
    But in reality he drove 20 miles, to a neighborhood that was his second home. His dad lived there, he had lived there, had a job there.
    He probably lived much closer and had more connections to that town than most people there that night.
    I still think it was a terrible decision for him. I just don’t get the argument of he drove hours and crossed state lines. Half isn’t true, and the other half who cares?
    When I hear that he drove across state line and hours away that it is meant to show that it was all part of a premeditated, organized plan. 
    Yes of course it’s intended to set up a narrative. But half isn’t true and the other half who cares. If you lived a few miles from a state line I’m sure you’d be crossing it all the time. Especially if you had family, friends and work in the other state a few miles away. I just don’t know why that narrative is still being pushed when we know it isn’t true.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Parksy said:

He drove out of his way, into an incredibly dangerous situation, shot three people and killed one of them. He had no business being there in the first place. Who cares if he drove an hour or two hours? 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Parksy said:

He drove out of his way, into an incredibly dangerous situation, shot three people and killed one of them. He had no business being there in the first place. Who cares if he drove an hour or two hours? 
    I agree with all that. Which is why it makes even less sense to keep pushing the crossing state lines and driving 3 hours, especially when we know it was 20 minutes and not 3 hours.
    When I hear that it comes across to me as pushing the storyline of he was an outsider and was not connected to the community and racist. When in fact it was his community, or at least a community he had close ties to. It doesn’t change the first sentence in your above statement, that is still true.
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    So where do I get me a poster of the latest boy who traveled to kill others (not too far but a little far….probably with ties to the community at some point of his life….No premeditated motives just bringing his best friend, his assault rifle along for the ride).  I want to hang it next to my hitler and KR posters. 
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,385
    So where do I get me a poster of the latest boy who traveled to kill others (not too far but a little far….probably with ties to the community at some point of his life….No premeditated motives just bringing his best friend, his assault rifle along for the ride).  I want to hang it next to my hitler and KR posters. 
    You could just print the image of him posing w/ Proud Boys flashing a white power “ok” hand sign. 

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    How many warnings does it take to look into someone in a serious manner? This kid had red flags all
    over him. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    nicknyr15 said:
    How many warnings does it take to look into someone in a serious manner? This kid had red flags all
    over him. 
    Some states have "red flag" laws.  I don't know if where he was from had them or not.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    nicknyr15 said:
    over him. 
    Some states have "red flag" laws.  I don't know if where he was from had them or not.

outside of Binghamton......

So does NYS have such laws?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    over him. 

outside of Binghamton......

So does NYS have such laws?
    Quick google search says NY does have one.  Well I guess someone screwed that one up...
  • ParksyParksy Posts: 1,675
    mace1229 said:
    Parksy said:

I look at it in terms of not only the mindset but the laws of the land.  

Thirty years ago restaurants and airplanes allowed smoking.... not just the public in general who understood it to be OK and normal, but the laws of the land also deemed it OK.  That has since changed and it was not just the public mindset but the laws of the land absolutely had to follow suit in order for it to become not only odd, weird, and kinda crazy... but for it to become illegal. 

I do understand that this varies from state to state... but as a country you have a protected right to gun ownership.  Which is one thing.  The other... completely bonkers thing in many states is a right to openly carry guns in the streets. Blows my mind. 

Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • ParksyParksy Posts: 1,675
    Parksy said:
    Parksy said:

I imagine it will happen at some point....and most definitely a candidate from Alberta. 
    100% on Alberta, but I don't think we'll ever get to the point of being excited and celebrating guns.  I can see someone strongly advocating against gun control legislation as it were.. but not openly celebrating guns with their family.  That's just creepy, even for Albertans lol 

Guns are the price we paid to not have to bow to the queen or have royalty on our dollar. Came at a high cost.
    ???   Not sure I'm understanding this.. but from my perspective, we have the Queen on our money and are a part of the Commonwealth.  What does that mean? I don't really know.  lol   But if that choice decades ago is why we here in Canada do not tolerate or accept civilians running around with guns in the streets.... I'd say we made the right choice. 

If.. and that's a big IF I'm understanding you correctly... then I would suggest this:  It's perfectly fine to celebrate and understand your history and how you became a country. Taxation without representation yadda yadda...  but it's not 1776 anymore. Far from it. Perhaps you needed guns then... perhaps.  You don't need them now. Just like you don't need slavery. These guns you people hold onto so tightly and celebrate like it's Christmas (see photos above) are being used daily to kill your fellow man and your children. Americans. Not the oppressive Brits from centuries ago. Literally centuries.  I hope I'm making sense here and I hope I'm not misunderstanding your perspective. 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,813
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Parksy said:

Yes of course it’s intended to set up a narrative. But half isn’t true and the other half who cares. If you lived a few miles from a state line I’m sure you’d be crossing it all the time. Especially if you had family, friends and work in the other state a few miles away. I just don’t know why that narrative is still being pushed when we know it isn’t true.
    I never cared about crossing state lines or even his age.  I mean, sure, if any of that stuff is illegal, bust him. But my primary concern was the celebration of what kinda looked like pre-meditated self-defense; going somewhere with a gun and waiting for an excuse or even making an excuse happen. It was sort of a macro version of what George Zimmerman* did. In both cases, I was nervous that these guys were visionaries (i.e., the acts would become a trend). So far, it looks like that's not the case.

I thought the age and the crossing of state lines kinda missed the point on why the whole thing was messed up. It could have been an adult that lived two miles away...it still would have been messed up. Even if the Rittenhouse self-defense claim is legit, I can't fathom how anyone could argue that his presence there was at all valuable and something to be encouraged, unless they long for the old west and want to people mowing each other down in the streets.

*I think Zimmerman would have become more of a hero if his incident had been a few years later.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    Parksy said:
    mace1229 said:
    Parksy said:

Thirty years ago restaurants and airplanes allowed smoking.... not just the public in general who understood it to be OK and normal, but the laws of the land also deemed it OK.  That has since changed and it was not just the public mindset but the laws of the land absolutely had to follow suit in order for it to become not only odd, weird, and kinda crazy... but for it to become illegal. 

I do understand that this varies from state to state... but as a country you have a protected right to gun ownership.  Which is one thing.  The other... completely bonkers thing in many states is a right to openly carry guns in the streets. Blows my mind. 

I am a 2A guy and I will say that seeing open carry when I lived in AZ was just weird.  If I am carrying I don't want it advertised, that's just me.
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,813
    Parksy said:
    mace1229 said:
    Parksy said:

I am a 2A guy and I will say that seeing open carry when I lived in AZ was just weird.  If I am carrying I don't want it advertised, that's just me.
    Then how will people know you're a bad mother fucker?
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    OnWis97 said:
    Parksy said:
    mace1229 said:
    Parksy said:

I never got that "hey look at me and my gear" type.  It's stupid.  You are drawing unwanted attention and may make others uncomfortable.  
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    I was eating at Cookout one time and watched a guy walk in carrying a rifle strapped around his back.  Certainly raised everyone's alert level in the restaurant because it's something that you dont see everyday. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    OnWis97 said:
    Parksy said:
    mace1229 said:
    Parksy said:

I know, I know!  By defending and making excuses for the “replacement theory” believers/supporters who’ve taken it upon themselves to protect their communities they’re connected to and their overall social status countrywide by shooting minorities or those protesting peacefully and then posting that support and those excuses on one of the most political bands in history forums therefore not agreeing with anything the band believes in.  That makes you a bad motherfucker! 

Why continue to support the 15th most political band by paying for membership if for no other reason than to continue to escalate discord and support white supremacy? 
    OnWis97 said:
    Parksy said:
    mace1229 said:
    Parksy said:

I know, I know!  By defending and making excuses for the “replacement theory” believers/supporters who’ve taken it upon themselves to protect their communities they’re connected to and their overall social status countrywide by shooting minorities or those protesting peacefully and then posting that support and those excuses on one of the most political bands in history forums therefore not agreeing with anything the band believes in.  That makes you a bad motherfucker! 

Why continue to support the 15th most political band by paying for membership if for no other reason than to continue to escalate discord and support white supremacy? 
    I had to read up on "replacement theory".  That has been going on for awhile and didn't know it had a name.  That would go along the lines of when Trump was campaigning and FOX was pushing the "white males are under attack" stuff.  Did not know it was still a thing...
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Parksy said:
    Parksy said:
    Parksy said:

I imagine it will happen at some point....and most definitely a candidate from Alberta. 
    100% on Alberta, but I don't think we'll ever get to the point of being excited and celebrating guns.  I can see someone strongly advocating against gun control legislation as it were.. but not openly celebrating guns with their family.  That's just creepy, even for Albertans lol 

Guns are the price we paid to not have to bow to the queen or have royalty on our dollar. Came at a high cost.
    ???   Not sure I'm understanding this.. but from my perspective, we have the Queen on our money and are a part of the Commonwealth.  What does that mean? I don't really know.  lol   But if that choice decades ago is why we here in Canada do not tolerate or accept civilians running around with guns in the streets.... I'd say we made the right choice. 

If.. and that's a big IF I'm understanding you correctly... then I would suggest this:  It's perfectly fine to celebrate and understand your history and how you became a country. Taxation without representation yadda yadda...  but it's not 1776 anymore. Far from it. Perhaps you needed guns then... perhaps.  You don't need them now. Just like you don't need slavery. These guns you people hold onto so tightly and celebrate like it's Christmas (see photos above) are being used daily to kill your fellow man and your children. Americans. Not the oppressive Brits from centuries ago. Literally centuries.  I hope I'm making sense here and I hope I'm not misunderstanding your perspective. 
    The American Constitution is the new bible. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    OnWis97 said:
    Parksy said:
    mace1229 said:
    Parksy said:

Easy, just take out your wallet.

It's a hopeless situation...
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,478
    We had posters on this very forum spouting tenets of the "replacement theory." Shows you how insidious it is. Or how ignorant some are.

From the NYT email blast. For those keeping score:

Good morning. The Buffalo killings are part of a pattern: Most extremist violence in the U.S. comes from the political right.

‘Numbers don’t lie’

Over the past decade, the Anti-Defamation League has counted about 450 U.S. murders committed by political extremists.
    Of these 450 killings, right-wing extremists committed about 75 percent. Islamic extremists were responsible for about 20 percent, and left-wing extremists were responsible for 4 percent.

Nearly half of the murders were specifically tied to white supremacists:

As this data shows, the American political right has a violence problem that has no equivalent on the left. And the 10 victims in Buffalo this past weekend are now part of this toll. “Right-wing extremist violence is our biggest threat,” Jonathan Greenblatt, the head of the ADL, has written. “The numbers don’t lie.”

The pattern extends to violence less severe than murder, like the Jan. 6 attack on Congress. It also extends to the language from some Republican politicians — including Donald Trump — and conservative media figures that treats violence as a legitimate form of political expression. A much larger number of Republican officials do not use this language but also do not denounce it or punish politicians who do use it; Kevin McCarthy, the top House Republican, is a leading example.

It’s important to emphasize that not all extremist violence comes from the right — and that the precise explanation for any one attack can be murky, involving a mixture of ideology, mental illness, gun access and more. In the immediate aftermath of an attack, people are sometimes too quick to claim a direct cause and effect. But it is also incorrect to pretend that right-wing violence and left-wing violence are equivalent problems.

Fears in Washington

If you talk to members of Congress and their aides these days — especially off the record — you will often hear them mention their fears of violence being committed against them.

Some Republican members of Congress have said that they were reluctant to vote for Trump’s impeachment or conviction partly because of the threats against other members who had already denounced him. House Republicans who voted for President Biden’s infrastructure bill also received threats. Democrats say their offices receive a spike in phone calls and online messages threatening violence after they are criticized on conservative social media or cable television shows.

People who oversee elections report similar problems. “One in six election officials have experienced threats because of their job,” the Brennan Center, a research group, reported this year. “Ranging from death threats that name officials’ young children to racist and gendered harassment, these attacks have forced election officials across the country to take steps like hiring personal securty, fleeing their homes, and putting their children into counseling.”

There is often overlap between these violent threats and white supremacist beliefs. White supremacy tends to treat people of color as un-American or even less than fully human, views that can make violence seem justifiable. The suspect in the Buffalo massacre evidently posted an online manifesto that discussed replacement theory, a racial conspiracy theory that Tucker Carlson promotes on his Fox News show.

(This Times story examines how replacement theory has entered the Republican mainstream.)

“History has taught us that what begins with words ends in far worse,” Representative Liz Cheney, one of the few Republicans who have repeatedly and consistently denounced violence and talk of violence from the right, wrote on Twitter yesterday. “The House GOP leadership has enabled white nationalism, white supremacy, and antisemitism,” Cheney wrote, and called on Republican leaders to “renounce and reject these views and those who hold them.”

A few other Republicans, like Senator Mitt Romney, have taken a similar stance. But many other prominent Republicans have taken a more neutral stance or even embraced talk of violence.

Some have spoken openly about violence as a legitimate political tool — and not just Trump, who has done so frequently.

At the rally that preceded the Jan. 6 attack, Representative Mo Brooks suggested the crowd should “start taking down names and kicking ass.” Before she was elected to Congress, Marjorie Taylor Greene supported the idea of executing Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and other top Democrats. Representative Paul Gosar once posted an animated video altered to depict himself killing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and swinging swords at Biden.

Rick Perry, a former Texas governor, once called the Federal Reserve “treasonous” and talked about treating its chairman “pretty ugly.” During Greg Gianforte’s campaign for Montana’s House seat, he went so far as to assault a reporter who asked him a question he didn’t like; Gianforte won and has since become Montana’s governor.

These Republicans have received no meaningful sanction from their party. McCarthy, the Republican leader in the House, has been especially solicitous of Brooks and other members who use violent imagery.

This Republican comfort with violence is new. Republican leaders from past decades, like Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole, Howard Baker and the Bushes, did not evoke violence.

“In a stable democracy,” Steven Levitsky, a Harvard political scientist, told me, “politicians unambiguously reject violence and unambiguously expel from their ranks antidemocratic forces.”

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Parksy said:
    Parksy said:
    Parksy said:

It most certainly is to about 40% of the country, it seems....

However, I'd be surprised if the majority of those people read either of them...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,478
    Parksy said:
    Parksy said:
    Parksy said:

However, I'd be surprised if the majority of those people read either of them...
    Or if they can read.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Parksy said:
    Parksy said:
    Parksy said:

They just like numbered guidelines, however; much like the 10 commandments, they only care about a few of the amendments. Specifically 1, 2 and 5. Depending on who's the subject of the accusation they sometimes care about 4, 6 and 8.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    OnWis97 said:
    Parksy said:
    mace1229 said:
    Parksy said:

BMF?

Because you keep this on the turntable ?

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited May 2022
    WRONG THREAD
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    if banning abortions is going to stop abortions how about we try banning guns to stop gun violence.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
This discussion has been closed.