• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,547
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    now let's imagine the reaction from the right if this had been Obama or Biden's SS....fucking insane
    Yeah and if any of those phones come up smashed or soaked in bleach bit there will be hell to pay! Unless your name is Hilary. 
    Or Shrub and 44 million emails related to the origins of the Iraq War. You know the one. Because of Saddam’s complicity in 9/11.
    My friend. We are on the same team. Both sides are as corrupt as the day is long. I couldn't stand Bush. Actually voted for Obama. 
    We are all being played by big government, globalists, big tech, big pharma, big oil etc. They all love to see all of the infighting we are doing with each other. As long as we are distracted on each other we won't focus on them. A friend of mines son in law just retired from the FBI out of Washington. He said that if Americans knew only 5% of what goes on in Washington that we would take up arms and march to the capital for a real revolt. Not like on Jan. 6th where there was no guns other than the police. Oh wait I guess that guy in the buffalo hat did have a stick. 
    Oh scary globalists, big tech and big oil.  Tell me about the 5% that would make me take up arms.  I'm only 90 minutes away from DC.  Tell me about what is happening that would make me throw away my job, my family, my comfortable home, cars and spiral the economy like a civil war would do.  Please.  Give me concrete examples of what is happening in DC, a quick drive for me, that would make me so angry I'd decide war is better.  
    I'll give you 2 examples. If you happened to be walking by the capital building on Jan 6th and got too close to it you could be sitting in prison for the last year and a half with no charges or no hearing date. 

If you are a store owner in NY and someone comes in to rob you and assault you and you end up killing them in self defense you could end up in Ryker's Island charged for murder. 

Also, look at all of the freedom of speech that is being censored. Just because it is in your favor now doesn't mean it will always be. 

Right. Sure. Because all of the tens of thousands of people who attended the rally on the elipse and marched to the Capitol were arrested. DC has a huge jail capacity or are there Americans in FEMA camps or GITMO?

Two pretty lame reasons given for overthrowing the government. Good thing we have patriots like Steve O fighting for true ‘Muricans.

Im pretty sure you’re a conservative too. Welcome, again.
    I didn't say we should try and overthrow the government. I just stated what I heard from a former government employee regarding government being corrupt. I agree that not all Jan 6 onlookers got arrested but they sure made sure that several hundred got arrested and made examples out of. So why didn't everybody that were there get arrested? If plenty got arrested that never went into the capital building then why didn't they all get arrested. Because they just needed enough people to make examples out of. 

The message is: You can go ahead and protest, pillage and plunder, cause major property damage, start fires, beat each other up in your own towns if you feel violated but don't you even think about coming to the capital and challenging our rule. 
    All of those things you mentioned are right wing drivel. None of those things need to be revealed by a friends son in law that was formerly an FBI agent for fucks sake.
    Ha, I know.  I was thinking the same.  Where's my 5% secret information that is going to make me revolt?  Hilarious.  These right wingers are all the same.  Zero critical thinking skills, and just pass around the same old nonsense.  
    It's  not nonsense if it comes from reliable sources like...

fuQer Qarlson 
    alex jones 
    oan 
    newsmax 
    washington examiner
    Any source owned/operated by the murdox and kox
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,460
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    now let's imagine the reaction from the right if this had been Obama or Biden's SS....fucking insane
    Yeah and if any of those phones come up smashed or soaked in bleach bit there will be hell to pay! Unless your name is Hilary. 
    Or Shrub and 44 million emails related to the origins of the Iraq War. You know the one. Because of Saddam’s complicity in 9/11.
    My friend. We are on the same team. Both sides are as corrupt as the day is long. I couldn't stand Bush. Actually voted for Obama. 
    We are all being played by big government, globalists, big tech, big pharma, big oil etc. They all love to see all of the infighting we are doing with each other. As long as we are distracted on each other we won't focus on them. A friend of mines son in law just retired from the FBI out of Washington. He said that if Americans knew only 5% of what goes on in Washington that we would take up arms and march to the capital for a real revolt. Not like on Jan. 6th where there was no guns other than the police. Oh wait I guess that guy in the buffalo hat did have a stick. 
    Oh scary globalists, big tech and big oil.  Tell me about the 5% that would make me take up arms.  I'm only 90 minutes away from DC.  Tell me about what is happening that would make me throw away my job, my family, my comfortable home, cars and spiral the economy like a civil war would do.  Please.  Give me concrete examples of what is happening in DC, a quick drive for me, that would make me so angry I'd decide war is better.  
    I'll give you 2 examples. If you happened to be walking by the capital building on Jan 6th and got too close to it you could be sitting in prison for the last year and a half with no charges or no hearing date. 

If you are a store owner in NY and someone comes in to rob you and assault you and you end up killing them in self defense you could end up in Ryker's Island charged for murder. 

Also, look at all of the freedom of speech that is being censored. Just because it is in your favor now doesn't mean it will always be. 

Right. Sure. Because all of the tens of thousands of people who attended the rally on the elipse and marched to the Capitol were arrested. DC has a huge jail capacity or are there Americans in FEMA camps or GITMO?

Two pretty lame reasons given for overthrowing the government. Good thing we have patriots like Steve O fighting for true ‘Muricans.

I didn't say we should try and overthrow the government. I just stated what I heard from a former government employee regarding government being corrupt. I agree that not all Jan 6 onlookers got arrested but they sure made sure that several hundred got arrested and made examples out of. So why didn't everybody that were there get arrested? If plenty got arrested that never went into the capital building then why didn't they all get arrested. Because they just needed enough people to make examples out of. 

The message is: You can go ahead and protest, pillage and plunder, cause major property damage, start fires, beat each other up in your own towns if you feel violated but don't you even think about coming to the capital and challenging our rule. 
    All of those things you mentioned are right wing drivel. None of those things need to be revealed by a friends son in law that was formerly an FBI agent for fucks sake.
    Ha, I know.  I was thinking the same.  Where's my 5% secret information that is going to make me revolt?  Hilarious.  These right wingers are all the same.  Zero critical thinking skills, and just pass around the same old nonsense.  

I'll tell you where your 5% is because you may not know from watching all of the state run media sources. I'm going to tell you where the actual coup was and is. We are still in the middle of the 5 1/2 year coup to take down Donald Trump. The Deep State started spying on the Trump campaign before he was even installed as President and then tried to frame him as a Russian asset. You might remember a thing called the Mueller Report aka the 40 million dollar tax payer funded witch hunt that the Dems and mainstream media propped up for a couple years until it fell apart. Then it was on to the Ukraine hoax which went no where. You get the picture. Now we are on to the next impeachment attempt which is going to fall apart equally as well. The FBI already said that there was no basis for conspiracy that they could find in their report to congress before this Jan 6 hearing façade. We already know that Garland isn't going to press charges so this is going no where other than the 400th smear campaign from the Dems and the MSM against Trump. But please take some solace in the fact that you will find out in some of the details of this witch hunt just like the first two witch hunts that Donald Trump can be a mean guy and sends mean tweets. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

I'll tell you where your 5% is because you may not know from watching all of the state run media sources. I'm going to tell you where the actual coup was and is. We are still in the middle of the 5 1/2 year coup to take down Donald Trump. The Deep State started spying on the Trump campaign before he was even installed as President and then tried to frame him as a Russian asset. You might remember a thing called the Mueller Report aka the 40 million dollar tax payer funded witch hunt that the Dems and mainstream media propped up for a couple years until it fell apart. Then it was on to the Ukraine hoax which went no where. You get the picture. Now we are on to the next impeachment attempt which is going to fall apart equally as well. The FBI already said that there was no basis for conspiracy that they could find in their report to congress before this Jan 6 hearing façade. We already know that Garland isn't going to press charges so this is going no where other than the 400th smear campaign from the Dems and the MSM against Trump. But please take some solace in the fact that you will find out in some of the details of this witch hunt just like the first two witch hunts that Donald Trump can be a mean guy and sends mean tweets. 
    Who cares if there was spying? Look at what he did. That is all you need to know.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Ha!  Okay, so it all comes out.  So I should revolt against the gov't because of injuries to DJT.  GTFO with this nonsense.  You go be mad.  I'll enjoy my very comfortable existence.  BTW, let me say it again.. this little rant proves you are NOT a conservative.  There are no conservatives defending either the Ukraine quid pro quo attempt or Jan 6th.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Ha!  Okay, so it all comes out.  So I should revolt against the gov't because of injuries to DJT.  GTFO with this nonsense.  You go be mad.  I'll enjoy my very comfortable existence.  BTW, let me say it again.. this little rant proves you are NOT a conservative.  There are no conservatives defending either the Ukraine quid pro quo attempt or Jan 6th.  
    exactly....the "mean tweets" line is vomited by all maga peeps now

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,607
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Welp, that didn’t take long. Welcome, I’ll enjoy the conspiralogic infotainment that’ll keep me off Reddit, parlor and Truth Social.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

I have to ask....were you ok with the call tRump made to Raffensperger asking him to "find 11780 votes"?

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

I have to ask....were you ok with the call tRump made to Raffensperger asking him to "find 11780 votes"?
    He called and said that he believed that there was plenty of fraud and implied they double check the ballots to find enough bad ones to make it right. Not a crime. 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

He called and said that he believed that there was plenty of fraud and implied they double check the ballots to find enough bad ones to make it right. Not a crime. 
    Dude you are so full of Kool aid your lips are permanently stained

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Geez! So much vitriol in here! You guys have become what you propose you hate: Mean! 
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,607
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

“Believed” there was plenty of fraud on not a scintilla of evidence. Do you think POOTWH should testify before the 1/6 committee so we can all hear “the other side” and their “facts?” I’d like POOTWH to once and for all, put up or shut up, like with his tax returns that he’s released.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Geez! So much vitriol in here! You guys have become what you propose you hate: Mean! 
    I have no issues being mean to individuals who earn it.  I'm not mean to people based on race, creed, color, sexual orientation, or anything like that.  If you're going to write things that are completely ungrounded (which you have), expect people here to come back hard with contra-arguments.  If you want to make actual conservative policy arguments, those would be welcomed.  But you're not doing that.  
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,201
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

he called an assembly man last week.  if he still believes there was fraud he is even dumber than most of the world believes he is
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

I have no issues being mean to individuals who earn it.  I'm not mean to people based on race, creed, color, sexual orientation, or anything like that.  If you're going to write things that are completely ungrounded (which you have), expect people here to come back hard with contra-arguments.  If you want to make actual conservative policy arguments, those would be welcomed.  But you're not doing that.  
    So you are the Minister of Truth for this board and decide what is grounded and what is not as to elicit the proper response? Ok I got it now. 
    And by  " contra-arguments" you mean like this as an example?: Dude you are so full of Kool aid your lips are permanently stained
    I don't think anyone could be ready for that type of juvenile response. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,721
    Jesus H. Christ this thread has gotten ugly.  Name calling all around.  Slinging insults back and forth.  Like that's going to change someone's viewpoint?
    It doesn't!
    I'm walkin'!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,116
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Hey TJ, I give you credit for coming onto a left leaning forum to discuss. Trump had the right to question the GA results, and he did. Three recounts, one done by hand. No evidence of inaccuracies were found in all of these recounts. The Republican GA state govt, almost all of whom voted for trump, were in on it with Biden/Harris? Cmon man.

Across the country, trump lost over 60 court cases where he questioned the election results, many of these judges were Republican, and quite a few appointed by trump himself. If he has smoking gun evidence these judges are in some sort of cabal with democrats, where is it? In fact, trump lost every single election lawsuit, except for one in PA, where his observers were allowed to stand four feet closer to the vote counting. Trump had thousands of observers watching the counting across the country, where is the evidence? I know, the states trump won were all legit, but the four close ones for Biden, there’s the states with the fraud, I got it right there?

If there is such a vast conspiracy against trump, wouldn’t it make a lot more sense to have trump lose in 2016 and not hand him the most power in the free world?

Every non democrat needs to stop and think for a moment about Al Gore. He lost by 500 votes IN ONE STATE. He had a party line scotus 5-4 vote stop a legal and constitutional recount cold in Florida. 

Think about the strength and sacrifice Gore made for you. There was legitimate evidence of an inaccurate count, in fact the majority of Bush’s 500 margin were overseas 300 military votes that did not have the legally required postmark, but of course Republicans argued, it’s the military, their votes count no matter what.

Think of Gores sacrifice. Without Gore, trump 2016 would have been impossible 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Hey TJ, I give you credit for coming onto a left leaning forum to discuss. Trump had the right to question the GA results, and he did. Three recounts, one done by hand. No evidence of inaccuracies were found in all of these recounts. The Republican GA state govt, almost all of whom voted for trump, were in on it with Biden/Harris? Cmon man.

Across the country, trump lost over 60 court cases where he questioned the election results, many of these judges were Republican, and quite a few appointed by trump himself. If he has smoking gun evidence these judges are in some sort of cabal with democrats, where is it? In fact, trump lost every single election lawsuit, except for one in PA, where his observers were allowed to stand four feet closer to the vote counting. Trump had thousands of observers watching the counting across the country, where is the evidence? I know, the states trump won were all legit, but the four close ones for Biden, there’s the states with the fraud, I got it right there?

If there is such a vast conspiracy against trump, wouldn’t it make a lot more sense to have trump lose in 2016 and not hand him the most power in the free world?

Every non democrat needs to stop and think for a moment about Al Gore. He lost by 500 votes IN ONE STATE. He had a party line scotus 5-4 vote stop a legal and constitutional recount cold in Florida. 

Think about the strength and sacrifice Gore made for you. There was legitimate evidence of an inaccurate count, in fact the majority of Bush’s 500 margin were overseas 300 military votes that did not have the legally required postmark, but of course Republicans argued, it’s the military, their votes count no matter what.

Think of Gores sacrifice. Without Gore, trump 2016 would have been impossible 
    Anyone who still thinks tRump had any merit is living in an alternate universe.  That is being kind.

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

So you are the Minister of Truth for this board and decide what is grounded and what is not as to elicit the proper response? Ok I got it now. 
    And by  " contra-arguments" you mean like this as an example?: Dude you are so full of Kool aid your lips are permanently stained
    I don't think anyone could be ready for that type of juvenile response. 
    Yeah I get to decide what I think is grounded.  That's pretty common though, and sort of the definition of an opinion.  In my opinion, your statements are ungrounded.  Your example of people being detained for 18 months with no charges was absurd.  Can you at least back off on that one?  

I didn't make the statement on Kool Aid.  You can ask that person about it.  
  • Options
    my Kool Aid comment might have been juvenile but suggesting tRump didn't do anything wrong related to browbeating the GA Sec of State is pretty juvenile thinking as well. So there

• Options

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    edited July 2022
    Well that is silly.  We know many people are above the law!
    "He's a cop with an attitude." 
    :lol:    

Seriously, though, all you have to be is rich, you don't have to be Seagal.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,795
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

so after the audit that confirmed the win for Biden and THEN the complete hand recount reconfirming both the audit and initial count.

fuckstick was SURE there was fraud. right.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    What are the odds of changing the mind of someone who still believes Biden stole the election?  One in ten million maybe?  Kind of like global warming deniers.  Trying to convince them they are wrong is very nearly pointless.

That said, I'll waste the next 60 seconds posting this a quote for those who believe Biden stole the election, and for those who do not believe in anthropogenic global warming.  Say this to yourself:

"When I argue with reality, I lose- but only 100% of the time."
    (Quote by Byron Katie)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,160
    nobody WANTS to be president more than trump does.

the best part is that he wants it and can't get it.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,116
    brianlux said:
    What are the odds of changing the mind of someone who still believes Biden stole the election?  One in ten million maybe?  Kind of like global warming deniers.  Trying to convince them they are wrong is very nearly pointless.

That said, I'll waste the next 60 seconds posting this a quote for those who believe Biden stole the election, and for those who do not believe in anthropogenic global warming.  Say this to yourself:

(Quote by Byron Katie)

One in ten million = absolute zero

but yet I found the need to type a long reply to our new friend TJ.
  • Options
    brianlux said:

(Quote by Byron Katie)

One in ten million = absolute zero

but yet I found the need to type a long reply to our new friend TJ.

I supposed one could argue that anyone with the cajones to come on this forum and sincerely defend Trump to any extent at all (and I think TJ is being sincere), at least deserves some kind of civil response (which is what yours was, for sure).  I don't know if that makes any difference, but it surely is more likely to than name-calling and- like I did when 45 one in 2016- cussing people out.  My doing that changed no one's mind at all and it only reflected a lesser side of me.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,547
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Just so I can keep up which "deep state" are you referring to?
    The George Soros funded "deep state"?
    The one founded and controlled by the Rothschilds?
    The New World Order?
    Bohemian Grove?
    The Illuminati?
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824

It's not that he wants to be president. It's that he knows his country needs him. The radical liberals are not going after him; they're going after YOU and he's just in their way. He has a love for America that most people cannot even relate to. He passed up his billionaire lifestyle to fight 20 hours a day for hard-working Americans and be treated worse by the radical liberal media than any president in history. Being president is his responsibility and he will always fight for America.

(I essentially plagiarized this from unironically written social media. There are a lot of people that believe this about the most self-centered narcissist ever to hold public office.)
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options

• Options
    OnWis97 said:

It's not that he wants to be president. It's that he knows his country needs him. The radical liberals are not going after him; they're going after YOU and he's just in their way. He has a love for America that most people cannot even relate to. He passed up his billionaire lifestyle to fight 20 hours a day for hard-working Americans and be treated worse by the radical liberal media than any president in history. Being president is his responsibility and he will always fight for America.

(I essentially plagiarized this from unironically written social media. There are a lot of people that believe this about the most self-centered narcissist ever to hold public office.)

That plagiarized post is funny as hell in a nauseating kind of way!
    One of the things that astounds me most about many of 45's staunchest supporters is that they look at a man in clown's clothing yet see him as wearing the robes of a prince.  And many of them who profess to be Christians and who follow the teaches of Jesus, worship this man who is more like the devil.  Objectively speaking, this is fascinating.  How it relates to what is going on in this country is terrifying.