mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,699
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Oh the horror! Boo! And identified during the review process to boot. Good thing gubner Deathsantis gets up early.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/22/us/florida-math-textbooks-critical-race-theory-examples/index.html
    At least your on record early as bashing the future POTUS! Good job. Your a real groundbreaker! 
    Enjoy your authoritarianism.
    Thanks! Anything would be better than this shit show! 
    And there you have it, folks.

OMG! How did a conservative sneak onto this message board??? (waits for the backlash from the masses)
    I'd love some real conservatives to show up here.  Alas,  no one has stood up for Jon Kasich once on these boards.  So instead we have a bunch of fake conservatives.  
    You are not being honest here.
    How's that?  Trump isn't conservative.  Trumpists aren't conservatives. 
    There were people showing support for Kasich on the boards.

And you don’t really want any conservatives here ;) 
    Really,  like who? I'm glad to have a conversation with an actual conservative.  

Thanks for letting me know what I want though.  Makes like simple.

That part was a joke. But feel free to fake outrage.

and I’m not sure what you mean by a real conservative since it’s just your opinion if one…all I said was people around here showed Kasich plenty of support. And others like McCain and Romney. And GW before that.
    If you're going back pre Trump,  then yes agreed.  But not since 2016 so I recall anyone in that camp.  
    Who would have been your choice?
    Mitt Romney or John Kasich 
    Are you conservative? I thought you were a moderate. 
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,121
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Oh the horror! Boo! And identified during the review process to boot. Good thing gubner Deathsantis gets up early.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/22/us/florida-math-textbooks-critical-race-theory-examples/index.html
    At least your on record early as bashing the future POTUS! Good job. Your a real groundbreaker! 

OMG! How did a conservative sneak onto this message board??? (waits for the backlash from the masses)
    I'd love some real conservatives to show up here.  Alas,  no one has stood up for Jon Kasich once on these boards.  So instead we have a bunch of fake conservatives.  

and I’m not sure what you mean by a real conservative since it’s just your opinion if one…all I said was people around here showed Kasich plenty of support. And others like McCain and Romney. And GW before that.
    If you're going back pre Trump,  then yes agreed.  But not since 2016 so I recall anyone in that camp.  
    I am mostly a moderate. Again, I was reply to your statement re:Kasich. But never mind, didn’t mean for this to go on this long. Was joking :)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,990
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2022/04/21/4-math-textbook-problems-florida-prohibited/

Here are some.  This was one that made me wonder why it was chosen.  Again, I personally don;t care but trying to put myself in someone else's thought process.  
    Truth hurts....I get the outrage from the right but the question is "are the problems accurate"? 

but yeah...probably better addressed in a class specifically related to racism rather than math

Ah, leave it to the republicans to object to teaching empathy.

And I disagree that it's "better addressed in a class specifically related". Good teaching involves weaving the material throughout the classes, to reinforce learning and demonstrate relevance in many areas of life. We need more multidisciplinary teaching, not more silos. 
    And I would be totally satisfied with that explanation for my kids....but the fucking magats won't accept that
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

I am mostly a moderate. Again, I was reply to your statement re:Kasich. But never mind, didn’t mean for this to go on this long. Was joking :)
    I don't mind Romney or Kasich. Kasich used to be a pretty reasonable moderate. He's leaned maga though a bit. He won't support tRump but he'll use the GOP buzzwords which are equally slimey.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938

Panel: Hearing to show Trump's Jan. 6 'dereliction of duty'
    By HOPE YEN
    Today

WASHINGTON (AP) — A House committee’s prime-time hearing Thursday will offer the most compelling evidence yet of then-President Donald Trump’s “dereliction of duty” on the day of the Jan. 6 insurrection, with new witnesses detailing his failure to stem an angry mob storming the Capitol, committee members said Sunday.

“This is going to open people’s eyes in a big way,” said Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., a member of the House committee investigating the riot who will help lead Thursday's session with Rep. Elaine Luria, D-Va. ”The president didn’t do anything."

After a year-long investigation, the House Jan. 6 panel is seeking to wrap up what may be its last hearing, even as its probe continues to heat up.

The committee says it continues to receive fresh evidence each day and isn’t ruling out additional hearings or interviews with a bevy of additional people close to the president. One such figure is Steve Bannon, whose trial begins this week on criminal contempt of Congress charges for refusing to comply with the House committee's subpoena.

The committee also issued an extraordinary subpoena last week to the Secret Service to produce texts by Tuesday from Jan. 5 and Jan. 6, 2021, following conflicting reports about whether they were deleted.

continues....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

Former White House aides to testify at next Jan. 6 hearing
    By FARNOUSH AMIRI and MARY CLARE JALONICK
    1 hour ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Two former White House aides are expected to testify at the House Jan. 6 committee's prime-time hearing Thursday as the panel examines what Donald Trump was doing as his supporters broke into the Capitol, according to a person familiar with the plans.

Matthew Pottinger, former deputy national security adviser, and Sarah Matthews, a former press aide, are expected to testify, according to the person, who was not authorized to publicly discuss the matter and requested anonymity. Both Pottinger and Matthews resigned immediately after the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection that interrupted the congressional certification of President Joe Biden's victory.

The two witnesses will add to the committee's narrative in its eighth, and possibly final, hearing this summer. The prime-time hearing will detail what Trump did — or did not do — during several hours that day as his supporters beat police officers and broke into the Capitol.

Previous hearings have detailed chaos in the White House and aides and outsiders were begging the president to tell the rioters to leave. But he waited more than three hours to do so, and there are still many unanswered questions about what exactly he was doing and saying as the violence unfolded.

A spokesperson for the committee declined to comment. CNN was the first to report the identity of Thursday’s witnesses.

Lawmakers on the nine-member panel have said the hearing will offer the most compelling evidence yet of Trump’s “dereliction of duty" that day, with witnesses detailing his failure to stem the angry mob.

“We have filled in the blanks,” Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., a member of the House committee investigating the riot who will help lead Thursday’s session, said Sunday. "This is going to open people’s eyes in a big way.”

“The president didn’t do very much but gleefully watch television during this timeframe,” he added.

Throughout its yearlong investigation, the panel has uncovered several details regarding what the former president was doing as a mob of rioters breached the Capitol complex. Testimony and documents revealed that those closest to Trump, including his allies in Congress, Fox News anchors and even his own children, tried to persuade him to call off the mob or put out a statement calling for the rioters to go home.

At one point, according to testimony, Ivanka Trump went to her father to plead with him personally when those around him had failed to get through. All those efforts were unsuccessful.

Thursday’s hearing will be the first in the prime-time slot since the June 9 debut that was viewed by an estimated 20 million people.

continues....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,261
    Huh, what a surprise. Must be a lot of incriminating details they needed erased. Probably SS staff implicated in some of those messages.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/secret-service-jan-texts-found-records-deleted-investigation/story?id=87065042
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    now let's imagine the reaction from the right if this had been Obama or Biden's SS....fucking insane

• Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,467
    now let's imagine the reaction from the right if this had been Obama or Biden's SS....fucking insane
    Yeah and if any of those phones come up smashed or soaked in bleach bit there will be hell to pay! Unless your name is Hilary. 
  • Options
    Or a certain someone's emails :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,679
    TJ25487 said:
    Yeah and if any of those phones come up smashed or soaked in bleach bit there will be hell to pay! Unless your name is Hilary. 
    Or Shrub and 44 million emails related to the origins of the Iraq War. You know the one. Because of Saddam’s complicity in 9/11.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    Or Shrub and 44 million emails related to the origins of the Iraq War. You know the one. Because of Saddam’s complicity in 9/11.
    My friend. We are on the same team. Both sides are as corrupt as the day is long. I couldn't stand Bush. Actually voted for Obama. 
    We are all being played by big government, globalists, big tech, big pharma, big oil etc. They all love to see all of the infighting we are doing with each other. As long as we are distracted on each other we won't focus on them. A friend of mines son in law just retired from the FBI out of Washington. He said that if Americans knew only 5% of what goes on in Washington that we would take up arms and march to the capital for a real revolt. Not like on Jan. 6th where there was no guns other than the police. Oh wait I guess that guy in the buffalo hat did have a stick. 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    My friend. We are on the same team. Both sides are as corrupt as the day is long. I couldn't stand Bush. Actually voted for Obama. 
    We are all being played by big government, globalists, big tech, big pharma, big oil etc. They all love to see all of the infighting we are doing with each other. As long as we are distracted on each other we won't focus on them. A friend of mines son in law just retired from the FBI out of Washington. He said that if Americans knew only 5% of what goes on in Washington that we would take up arms and march to the capital for a real revolt. Not like on Jan. 6th where there was no guns other than the police. Oh wait I guess that guy in the buffalo hat did have a stick. 
    Oh scary globalists, big tech and big oil.  Tell me about the 5% that would make me take up arms.  I'm only 90 minutes away from DC.  Tell me about what is happening that would make me throw away my job, my family, my comfortable home, cars and spiral the economy like a civil war would do.  Please.  Give me concrete examples of what is happening in DC, a quick drive for me, that would make me so angry I'd decide war is better.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Oh scary globalists, big tech and big oil.  Tell me about the 5% that would make me take up arms.  I'm only 90 minutes away from DC.  Tell me about what is happening that would make me throw away my job, my family, my comfortable home, cars and spiral the economy like a civil war would do.  Please.  Give me concrete examples of what is happening in DC, a quick drive for me, that would make me so angry I'd decide war is better.  
    I'll give you 2 examples. If you happened to be walking by the capital building on Jan 6th and got too close to it you could be sitting in prison for the last year and a half with no charges or no hearing date. 

If you are a store owner in NY and someone comes in to rob you and assault you and you end up killing them in self defense you could end up in Ryker's Island charged for murder. 

Also, look at all of the freedom of speech that is being censored. Just because it is in your favor now doesn't mean it will always be. 

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    I'll give you 2 examples. If you happened to be walking by the capital building on Jan 6th and got too close to it you could be sitting in prison for the last year and a half with no charges or no hearing date. 

If you are a store owner in NY and someone comes in to rob you and assault you and you end up killing them in self defense you could end up in Ryker's Island charged for murder. 

Also, look at all of the freedom of speech that is being censored. Just because it is in your favor now doesn't mean it will always be. 

1. Name one person in jail from Jan 6th who hasn't been charged and arraigned.  One.  

2. You go to Rykers Island prison for being charged? Name one person in the scenario your described. 

3. Tell me specifically about where the govt is restricting speech in this country.  

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Right. Sure. Because all of the tens of thousands of people who attended the rally on the elipse and marched to the Capitol were arrested. DC has a huge jail capacity or are there Americans in FEMA camps or GITMO?

Two pretty lame reasons given for overthrowing the government. Good thing we have patriots like Steve O fighting for true ‘Muricans.

Im pretty sure you’re a conservative too. Welcome, again.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

1. Name one person in jail from Jan 6th who hasn't been charged and arraigned.  One.  

2. You go to Rykers Island prison for being charged? Name one person in the scenario your described. 

3. Tell me specifically about where the govt is restricting speech in this country.  

https://www.independentsentinel.com/jan-6-protesters-trespassers-rioters-held-in-solitary-no-bail-some-without-charges/

https://nypost.com/2022/07/06/nyc-bodega-worker-jose-alba-charged-in-fatal-stabbing-feared-for-his-life-family-says/

Big Tech is doing the censoring for the government. Look at all the social media outlets that have banned conservatives. 

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    in all honesty, in my opinion, if someone was in the capitol that day as part of the insurrection, they should be arrested and held until they are charged. they only want to fight the government until the government decides to fight back.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    at what point to we begin to hold biden accountable for his appointment of garland to the attorney general position?

sounds like garland will not indict trump in an election year. so i guess the committee is all for nothing.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Right. Sure. Because all of the tens of thousands of people who attended the rally on the elipse and marched to the Capitol were arrested. DC has a huge jail capacity or are there Americans in FEMA camps or GITMO?

Two pretty lame reasons given for overthrowing the government. Good thing we have patriots like Steve O fighting for true ‘Muricans.

I didn't say we should try and overthrow the government. I just stated what I heard from a former government employee regarding government being corrupt. I agree that not all Jan 6 onlookers got arrested but they sure made sure that several hundred got arrested and made examples out of. So why didn't everybody that were there get arrested? If plenty got arrested that never went into the capital building then why didn't they all get arrested. Because they just needed enough people to make examples out of. 

The message is: You can go ahead and protest, pillage and plunder, cause major property damage, start fires, beat each other up in your own towns if you feel violated but don't you even think about coming to the capital and challenging our rule. 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

https://www.independentsentinel.com/jan-6-protesters-trespassers-rioters-held-in-solitary-no-bail-some-without-charges/

https://nypost.com/2022/07/06/nyc-bodega-worker-jose-alba-charged-in-fatal-stabbing-feared-for-his-life-family-says/

Big Tech is doing the censoring for the government. Look at all the social media outlets that have banned conservatives. 

1. The right to a speedy trial (6th Amendment) has been interpreted to mean that you must be charged within 72 hours of being incarcerated.  Nowhere in this article did it say how long these people were in jail before being charged.  Don't you think that's an important point to know before you accuse DC of violating someone's Constitutional rights?  Isn't it weird that this right wing rag left out that information but still managed to compare it to protests in 2020 and use words like "communists" and "anarchists" but couldn't find the time to identify a person that is incarcerated in violation of their civil rights?  Apply critical thinking please. 

2. Jose Alba is no longer facing charges.  This is how our justice system works.   https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/19/nyregion/jose-alba-bodega-charges-nyc.html

3. Big tech is censoring for the gov't?  Isn't it weird that Big Tech was refusing to publish radical right wing (not conservative) during TRUMP'S administration?  Are you saying that Trump's people were the ones pushing this?  I doubt it.  I'm sorry you don't agree that private companies get to decide who they platform and de-platform.  

What about when the Dixie Chicks were banned form country radio?  Should the gov't have forced radio stations to play their music?  Why don't we force Christian radio to play Slayer?  Seems like censorship to me.  
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

I didn't say we should try and overthrow the government. I just stated what I heard from a former government employee regarding government being corrupt. I agree that not all Jan 6 onlookers got arrested but they sure made sure that several hundred got arrested and made examples out of. So why didn't everybody that were there get arrested? If plenty got arrested that never went into the capital building then why didn't they all get arrested. Because they just needed enough people to make examples out of. 

The message is: You can go ahead and protest, pillage and plunder, cause major property damage, start fires, beat each other up in your own towns if you feel violated but don't you even think about coming to the capital and challenging our rule. 
    I like reading "conservative" apologies for coup attempts.  
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

I’ll let you tell us all how many BLM and/or Antiiiiiifa protesters were arrested, charged, fined and jailed during the civil unrest that occurred after George Floyd and other blacks were murdered by the police. Let us know what that number is, okay? I’ll give you a hint, it’s more than 1 and less that 10,000.

To answer your question, the Capitol in the interest of charges is not Washington, DC but rather the Capitol complex, a defined area within the city, which includes the Capitol building and house and senate office buildings, not all of which was closed or off limits. However, sections were closed and off limits and if you crossed the line into the closed areas, mostly those areas that were ringed with police barriers, you were charged with trespassing and maybe failure to disperse. If you threw objects, struck law enforcement officers and entered into any of the interior spaces, you were charged with more serious felonies. If you carried or possessed weapons, including spears or firearms, the charges became more severe and were exacerbated by DCs strict firearm laws. How many insurrectionists were arrested and charged versus the number of civil rights protesters?

I won’t hold my breath for an answer and for the record, you and I are not on the same side.

I can specifically point to a BLM protester who received 3 years in prison for torching an empty police car. Sure, that’s the message, no consequences outside of DC. Must be a lot of shit going down in DC with our prisons and jails as full as they are.
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

your first link. article posted may 17 of 2021. ummm jan to may is less than 5 months so your 18 months is bullshit. further, how about you find an inmate list with dates of arrest and confinement along with current case disposition.

cmon dude, some of us pay attention to finer details.....

• Options
    Just make up shit and exaggerate. It works at happy hour in rural America so why not every where?

Also, I like that there's a defense of stand your ground against unarmed fellow asshole civilians. Letting Alba off is one more example of how fucked up things are. Bullying and intimidation now means you're justified to stab someone 5 times and kill them. Looks like the Bernie Goetz effect is still good for NY. I imagine Alba will be found responsible if there's a civil suit though.
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    Just make up shit and exaggerate. It works at happy hour in rural America so why not every where?

Also, I like that there's a defense of stand your ground against unarmed fellow asshole civilians. Letting Alba off is one more example of how fucked up things are. Bullying and intimidation now means you're justified to stab someone 5 times and kill them. Looks like the Bernie Goetz effect is still good for NY. I imagine Alba will be found responsible if there's a civil suit though.
    Charges were dropped. Good thing I didn’t storm the Capitol for that grave injustice.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Dear god I can't believe people still push this crap. Both sides are clearly not equally corrupt. 

Big government are the people that we elect. And your friends son in law is likely a tRumpster pushing a bullshit line. It's always the friends son in law that has the revealing info that we aren't privy to.

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Conservatives get banned because they push bullshit.

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

All of those things you mentioned are right wing drivel. None of those things need to be revealed by a friends son in law that was formerly an FBI agent for fucks sake.

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

All of those things you mentioned are right wing drivel. None of those things need to be revealed by a friends son in law that was formerly an FBI agent for fucks sake.
    Ha, I know.  I was thinking the same.  Where's my 5% secret information that is going to make me revolt?  Hilarious.  These right wingers are all the same.  Zero critical thinking skills, and just pass around the same old nonsense.