Noload said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    mpedone said:
    PJNB said:
    verceman said:
    CO278952 said:
    Is today the day?
    If today were the day we would know already, one of the venues would have leaked it.
    Venues leak 10C announcements? Has this happened in the past where they came out ahead of 10C? I know we have had rumours of holds and info from other forum members in the past if that is what you are talking about but it seems those days are long gone sadly. 

Except it's not just 10C - Royal Farms was contacting people about refunds well before the cancellation was announced. People keep expecting this to be a 10 Club announcement (and thus, in the monthly newsletter). I would fully expect to hear rumblings from people with connections to the venues first, then social media posts from Pearl Jam, THEN email blast/news page.
    I am probably wrong on this and times are different but I do not remember a time when dates where announced in NA that did not come straight from the horses mouth first. Valid point with BAL though. 
    The only one I can remember was in 2016.  Multiple venues posted “seating charts” for Pearl Jam including Philips arena in Atlanta.  And then a Rupp arena employee accidentally posted the Pearl Jam show on the sign outside the arena before the announcement lo

Those were fun times…
    I do not remember Atlanta but do remember the Rupp sign now that you mention it. I mean if the sign guy knows whats up before 10C announce surely we will get some leaks soon you would think lol. 
    Yeah there were multiple seating charts that dropped before.  I remember sharing some of the FL seating charts before they were removed.  I think this was just before Bonaroo was added which scraped Atlanta at Phillips/State Farm.  
    Man that feels like so long ago. I do remember that now. Fun times doing that detective work. I think we had all of the locations at that point did we not through hints on the board? 
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,806
    Noload said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    mpedone said:
    PJNB said:
    verceman said:
    CO278952 said:
    Is today the day?
    If today were the day we would know already, one of the venues would have leaked it.
    Venues leak 10C announcements? Has this happened in the past where they came out ahead of 10C? I know we have had rumours of holds and info from other forum members in the past if that is what you are talking about but it seems those days are long gone sadly. 

Except it's not just 10C - Royal Farms was contacting people about refunds well before the cancellation was announced. People keep expecting this to be a 10 Club announcement (and thus, in the monthly newsletter). I would fully expect to hear rumblings from people with connections to the venues first, then social media posts from Pearl Jam, THEN email blast/news page.
    I am probably wrong on this and times are different but I do not remember a time when dates where announced in NA that did not come straight from the horses mouth first. Valid point with BAL though. 
    The only one I can remember was in 2016.  Multiple venues posted “seating charts” for Pearl Jam including Philips arena in Atlanta.  And then a Rupp arena employee accidentally posted the Pearl Jam show on the sign outside the arena before the announcement lo

Those were fun times…
    I do not remember Atlanta but do remember the Rupp sign now that you mention it. I mean if the sign guy knows whats up before 10C announce surely we will get some leaks soon you would think lol. 
    Yeah there were multiple seating charts that dropped before.  I remember sharing some of the FL seating charts before they were removed.  I think this was just before Bonaroo was added which scraped Atlanta at Phillips/State Farm.  
    Oh yeah, the tour announcement got delayed a few weeks bc of Bonnaroo.  I think Nashville was scratched too now that I think of it.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,203
    It also helped that we had The Greek dropping us hints.  It's too bad those times have gone. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    Noload said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    mpedone said:
    PJNB said:
    verceman said:
    CO278952 said:
    Is today the day?

Those were fun times…
    Oh yeah, the tour announcement got delayed a few weeks bc of Bonnaroo.  I think Nashville was scratched too now that I think of it.
    Correct.  Atl was the Friday before Greenville and Nashville was going to be the Monday after.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,942
    PJNB said:
    mpedone said:
    PJNB said:
    mpedone said:
    PJNB said:
    verceman said:
    CO278952 said:
    Is today the day?

Sure, but that's for a brand new tour. How often have we had an entire tour postponed and rescheduled 2+ years later?
    That is why is I said times are different so who knows how it will play out. I think with the rumour MSG is in the fall tells me that all bets are off on these spring dates and what shows are going to land where.

Yeah, I don't think venues are going to be directly tweeting about the shows, or making the announcements themselves, but I think people who are paying attention to these kinds of things will get an inkling. I think the band will announce it, but I think it will be blasted to everyone first (probably on Instagram) and then the 10 Club will send out emails to members. My point is just that there's no reason to expect that 10 Club members would hear the news first, as this isn't a new tour that's going to start with 10 Club tickets, then open up to the general public.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    mpedone said:
    PJNB said:
    mpedone said:
    PJNB said:
    mpedone said:
    PJNB said:
    verceman said:
    CO278952 said:
    Is today the day?

Sure, but that's for a brand new tour. How often have we had an entire tour postponed and rescheduled 2+ years later?
    That is why is I said times are different so who knows how it will play out. I think with the rumour MSG is in the fall tells me that all bets are off on these spring dates and what shows are going to land where.

Yeah, I don't think venues are going to be directly tweeting about the shows, or making the announcements themselves, but I think people who are paying attention to these kinds of things will get an inkling. I think the band will announce it, but I think it will be blasted to everyone first (probably on Instagram) and then the 10 Club will send out emails to members. My point is just that there's no reason to expect that 10 Club members would hear the news first, as this isn't a new tour that's going to start with 10 Club tickets, then open up to the general public.
    Hopefully we find out soon! 
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,632
    Oddly enough, oldskool me is excited for the surprise of a tour announcement again. 

Just wish it wasn't associated with the past 2 years of waiting.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,120
    What is the correct email address to use for contacting 10c about ticketing questions?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV said:
    What is the correct email address to use for contacting 10c about ticketing questions?
    tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
    JimmyV said:
    Thanks. I didn't get much help from them. Wondering if there is still an inhouse email for 10c tickets. Used to be tickets@tenclub.net maybe? Couldn't find one on PearlJam.com. 

JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    Thanks. I didn't get much help from them. Wondering if there is still an inhouse email for 10c tickets. Used to be tickets@tenclub.net maybe? Couldn't find one on PearlJam.com. 
    https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Has worked in the past for me. 
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Has worked in the past for me. 
    Thanks.

• CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    JojoRice said:
    It also helped that we had The Greek dropping us hints.  It's too bad those times have gone. 
    So is our friend The Greek no longer dropping us hints?  If not I now realized how spoiled we were.
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    CJ260717 said:
    JojoRice said:
    So is our friend The Greek no longer dropping us hints?  If not I now realized how spoiled we were.
    I think @dimitrispearljam is in witness protection now :)  Mods may have put a bounty out or something
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,203
    CJ260717 said:
    JojoRice said:
    Nope.  He's stopped doing it.  I think various social media outlets were using his info/hints for their own personal gain.  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    That sux.  I was really looking for to the puzzle he always gave us to do.

Today?  Is it finally here two years later?
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,831
    I wasn’t thinking about Eddie’s album too.  Unlikely to steal his thunder there.  They will probably wait another few weeks and then announce the tour with another don’t forget to buy Eddie’s new record message.
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,946
    Yeah they are not going to disrupt EV's tour and album sales.  We'll get the PJ dates soon enough.  I hope the rest of PJ are as amped up to play live shows as Ed clearly is.  You can tell he's having a blast on this Earthlings tour and it should carry over when PJ hits the stage again.  Can't wait.
    There it is

"Stay Tuned!" in the newsletter with a direct link to the Tour page

Lets go!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,026
    There it is

Lets go!

Ah yeah!!

• MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128

can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Wallet breathes a sigh of relief! Ha! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Happy to see the Apollo listed as “2022 dates coming soon”

Did it say dates were coming soon before today for MSG?
  • camhendycamhendy Posts: 164
    There it is

Lets go!
    Oh baby, I promise I have been and will continue to be tuned
    2013: London
    2016: Ottawa
    2018: Wrigley 1 & 2
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Innings Fest (EV), Ft Worth 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
    2024: Seattle 1 & 2

• Man I'm so bummed that Baltimore is the show I got tickets to for this tour. 

The tickets are still in my iPhone wallet but gone from my Ticketmaster profile, and I haven't received an email regarding a refund, or a refund. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    PJNB said:

Did it say dates were coming soon before today for MSG?
    Not sure. It’s been awhile since I looked, but Last I checked it was Postponed or TBD, not 2022 dates