Options

2022 North American rumour thread take 2

Comments

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,992
    3 nights in Atlanta! PJ take note!
    I concur!  Might have to check out one of the 3. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    JojoRice said:
    How long has it been since they played Atlanta? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,522

Anybody wanting tickets probably needs to get registered for a presale. I checked out the ticket page, and there 10 listed presales that are happening before the general public ticket sale.
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    2018 at Shaky Knees Festival

• Options
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    Hope they plan to play there again soon! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397
    edited December 2021
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    Wait, if you are referring to PJ then Music Midtown 2012 was last time and then before that? I want to say 2003? I think
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    Wait, if you are referring to PJ then Music Midtown 2012 was last time and then before that? I want to say 2003? I think
    Looks about like the pacing of Tool's album releases. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,896
    Hopefully we get PJ's rescheduling announcement soon. May/June of next year are filling up with lots of shows I would like to see. Hope there are no conflicts. 
  • Options
    kasedoug said:
    Hopefully we get PJ's rescheduling announcement soon. May/June of next year are filling up with lots of shows I would like to see. Hope there are no conflicts. 
    This. If nothing else let us know so we can support other artists too
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,834
    Everyone is aware they said early next year right? Hoping by the second week we get something though they like to announce it later in the month it seems. January 19th was 2016's announcement and January 24th was 2018's. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Everyone is aware they said early next year right? Hoping by the second week we get something though they like to announce it later in the month it seems. January 19th was 2016's announcement and January 24th was 2018's. 
    January will be exciting then! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,896
    PJNB said:
    Well aware. Just hoping for the earlier side of January since everyone else is busy announcing tours for next year with more to come.
  • Options
    kasedoug said:
    PJNB said:
    Well aware. Just hoping for the earlier side of January since everyone else is busy announcing tours for next year with more to come.
    Me as well. Vacation picking got pushed to the first week back in January. My luck they announce right after we pick. 
  • Options
    biz999biz999 Posts: 172
    kasedoug said:
    I have the same problem (not really a problem), there is so much being announced. Maybe instead of a run of PJ shows, I'll just do one or two.
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    Take this with a grain of salt but look what it says in the EV portion.....

Anyone know what the announcement was?
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,189
    Jack White tour
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    January will be exciting then! 
    Not their M.O., but could be in the news letter, or shortly before with reiteration of lotto details in the letter
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    Don’t know if this has already been posted as I have not been here in awhile but figured I’d share some tour info. My good friend has a very close connection to one of the band members so his info is always 100%.  Again, maybe this has already been posted but I’m not reading through all the pages. They are playing the Apollo and MSG 2 nights end of next year. Total of three nights i believe. I believe November. So id assume that’s inline with an east coast swing. He already has his “tickets”. I don’t want to release too much more and get someone in trouble. Just thought I’d share. 
  • Options
    jmug23 said:
    Don’t know if this has already been posted as I have not been here in awhile but figured I’d share some tour info. My good friend has a very close connection to one of the band members so his info is always 100%.  Again, maybe this has already been posted but I’m not reading through all the pages. They are playing the Apollo and MSG 2 nights end of next year. Total of three nights i believe. I believe November. So id assume that’s inline with an east coast swing. He already has his “tickets”. I don’t want to release too much more and get someone in trouble. Just thought I’d share. 
    Awesome!! Thanks for the info. Would love an East coast swing in the Fall! If you get anymore info we'd love to hear it. 

• Options

2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    Finally some rumors! So if MSG is in the fall that would mean with an east coast run I would imagine. Anyone think they are doing West/Mid west in the spring now with added shows? Seattle getting 2 shows maybe? Where will Canada land? 
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,632
    jmug23 said:
    That’s actually huge, thanks!

Sounds like May will start in Cali, end somewhere in the Midwest, and the east coast / Canada will be next Oct/Nov
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,932
    jmug23 said:
    That’s actually huge, thanks!

Sounds like May will start in Cali, end somewhere in the Midwest, and the east coast / Canada will be next Oct/Nov
    Agree 100%. Will be interesting to see how the legs are split up if this proves to be accurate (no reason to believe it's not).

May was dicey with my sons baseball schedule. Fall on the other hand would work out incredibly. 
  • Options
    That is very interesting info.  Selfishly I’d be happy with the majority of the NA shows being next fall or later given that I have a healthy amount or Euro tickets but at the end of the day it would be super great to just know the dates already.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    That is very interesting info.  Selfishly I’d be happy with the majority of the NA shows being next fall or later given that I have a healthy amount or Euro tickets but at the end of the day it would be super great to just know the dates already.  
    Ya I was hoping for Canada and east coast to be split in May and next fall but looking like they are going to be back to back now. Going to be harder to do more shows on the east coast and Europe and the ballpark and Seattle's new arena and California having 5 arena shows in 8 days. Busy year!
  • Options
    So if this is all true that only leaves 10 shows left for May.  There was speculation that Amsterdam got moved to make way for the rescheds but that would not be the case if the tour was that small. Very interesting and hopefully if it is split we get all of the dates at once in January.
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,932
    PJNB said:
    So if this is all true that only leaves 10 shows left for May.  There was speculation that Amsterdam got moved to make way for the rescheds but that would not be the case if the tour was that small. Very interesting and hopefully if it is split we get all of the dates at once in January.
    Sure hope so. If they are splitting up any of the rescheduled 2020 dates, would seem right to announce it all at once. Would make planning a hell of a lot easier for a lot of us.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    JimmyV said:

That's awesome. US leg 1, Europe and US leg 2 all in one announcement. 
    I wish PJ would announce these dates already. While I can see Jack White at the UIC Pavilion in  Chicago, I'd much rather go to the Vegas show on May 29th. Or even one of the LA shows. Because I have tickets to see both PJ shows in LA - and they may be around the same time. I also can't book out of town, in case the St. Louis show ends up falling on one of those dates.
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    JojoRice said:
    jmug23 said:
    Awesome!! Thanks for the info. Would love an East coast swing in the Fall! If you get anymore info we'd love to hear it. 
    No problem. I will try a get more concrete info. I try not to pry too much but I’m sure I can at least get exact dates for NY and maybe ask what other cities are involved. I’ll let u know. Cheers
  • Options
    jmug23 said:
    JojoRice said:
    jmug23 said:
    No problem. I will try a get more concrete info. I try not to pry too much but I’m sure I can at least get exact dates for NY and maybe ask what other cities are involved. I’ll let u know. Cheers
    You rock!