Options

Anyone here tried this new thing called "jogging" ?

1103104105106107109»

Comments

• Options
    beano.79beano.79 Posts: 640
    todays run soundtrack was Hyde Park night 2... Great memories... Consider my juices flowing

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Get it going!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,933
    edited April 4
    What running watch do you people have?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I use the Coros pace 2. Looking to upgrade but actually it does a great job, I get up to 30hrs out of the battery in full GPS mode so it's good for longer ultras too.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,833
    I just use a basic Fitbit - but may upgrade at some point. Right now, it serves my purposes.
  • Options
    go prego pre Posts: 648
    Just an old Timex Ironman for this guy.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • Options
    Everyone here uses Garmin, so I think I will stick with it also.

They were selling the Forerunner 55 really cheap this week (135 dollars). Thought about finally buying a watch at that price (using my phone right now to keep track), but at the same time watching some videos it does seem to be a few years old...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

Not including big ultra races I have hit my biggest weekly training mileage. It's been a good peak week. Boston (UK) marathon in 3 weeks 
  • Options
    beano.79 said:

Not including big ultra races I have hit my biggest weekly training mileage. It's been a good peak week. Boston (UK) marathon in 3 weeks 
    Wow! Amazing. I rarely run that much in a month. Good luck with the marathon.

• Options
    The Forerunner 55 is up to normal price again. Should have bought it. 

But will just have to wait for the next sale
  • Options
    edited April 8
    MIP or AMOLED screen. 

WHAT TEAM ARE YOU ON
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,468

This time last year.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    MIP or AMOLED screen. 

WHAT TEAM ARE YOU ON
    Fenix 6 pro
    I believe it is MIP.  I want battery life and it looks great

It is several years old now so you can probably buy for 60% of what it cost new.

The one you mentioned I bought for my son and he loves it.  A good runner. 

• Options
    Today I had my best time ever for a 4 mile run. I ran a 9:50 minute mile. I know that is like a slow jog for most of you guys, but it was good for me. 
  • Options
    Awesome,  great work!