Options

Black Lives Matter

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    tbergs said:
    Not worth it. We tried before. You can't reason with someone who argues against facts.
    republicans are well known to be afraid of facts. Especially believable, provable, and verifiable facts.
    Because facts like numbers, reality, and the weather are known to have a liberal bias. 
    47% of statistics are made up.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,024
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    Not worth it. We tried before. You can't reason with someone who argues against facts.
    republicans are well known to be afraid of facts. Especially believable, provable, and verifiable facts.
    Because facts like numbers, reality, and the weather are known to have a liberal bias. 
    That's only half true...
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited July 2020
    PJPOWER said:
    Predictably, but unfortunately, it seems a chunk of people have already moved on from a stance of seeing the protests as being a necessary and valid part of the process of change, to being irritated by disruption, impatient with discomfort and feeling a need to direct others as to the correct way to protest. 
    I think the protesters are a lot like the police. The majority are good. But the bad ones cause chaos and give the good ones a bad name. So similar to how there's a "correct" way to police, there's a "correct" way to protest. Marching with your Black Lives Matter sign? Correct. Destroying property or attacking people? Incorrect. 
    Completely incorrect. The police are hired and paid to do a job and the public has the right to expect that every single one of them meets the standards of their profession and upholds the law. There is absolutely no such obligation on the general public, and what's more, the idea that there's a single "correct" way to protest is false and designed to limit the protests to actions that are bound to be ineffective. 
    So you ARE okay with the protests where half the crowd are carrying AR-15s?  They seem to get quite a bit of attention too...It sounds like you are saying that you are okay with whatever gets public or media attention, however dangerous or disruptive, as long as it aligns with what YOU consider justified causes?  Maybe I’m reading you wrong, and if so, where do you draw the line as to what is acceptable and what is not?

Is this post meant to be.... a joke? Sarcasm? I'm not sure.

In what situation does one read the a comment that there is not one single correct way to protest and respond with "So you ARE okay with the protests where half the crowd are carrying AR-15s?"? How did you make that leap, exactly?

Particularly interesting when read in light of our exchanges over the last several years in the gun violence threads, where I have been consistent in being anti-gun in essentially all circumstances, while you have been in favour of people being allowed to own and carry these very guns that you seem to be horrified about right now. Perhaps you're in favour of gun rights, except for protesters? 
    Way to sidestep my question.  Here it is again since you have trouble reading, “Where do you draw the line as to what is acceptable and what is not”?  You seem to be okay with the violence, looting, and rioting, so what is it?  Is it okay for all protests to go this way, since you seem to not think the general public in a “civilized” society should be held to certain standards when protesting.  
    Once again, where is the line?
    And “horrified”?  Not hardly.  I think the people carrying AR-15s at protests are largely idiots and I would never do it, but I would never loot or destroy property either...because I think that is also idiotic.

Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    https://uncletom.com/
    Everybody should see this movie.
    I watched it two days ago it is extremely well done.  Watch the trailer at least and read summary
    Can you tell me where I can skip forward to where they talk about republicans suppressing black voters for decades and tolerating racism from large groups that vote conservative? I will watch the whole vid later but am really interested to see what kind of reasoning they make for being ok enough with these issues and they still vote conservative. 
    You are dead wrong that large blocks of conservative voters are racist.  That is one of the biggest lies out there.  You should study the Democratic party a little more than you have historically and currently.
    The Dems that created the KKK years ago are today's Republicans.  The parties flipped ideology years ago.
    https://www.history.com/topics/reconstruction/ku-klux-klan
    Sorry.  Your ability to be deceived is greater than my ability to convince ok.

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    edited July 2020
    I'm am sure this idiot pair of white folks think that All Lives Matter.
    Here is some of the fine behavior we see today in this country.

Also....I was rooting for oncoming traffic as the moron pointing the gun was stepping back behind the car.

It really is disgusting.  You pull a gun and put one in the chamber, for THIS?
    If she has a license it should be taken and if there is no crime here, there should be, but she would be fortunate to not face some sort of trouble.
    Idiot!

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/oakland-county/2020/07/02/angry-exchange-video-shows-gun-being-pulled-mom-teen-lake-orion/5361865002/
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    I watched it two days ago it is extremely well done.  Watch the trailer at least and read summary
    Can you tell me where I can skip forward to where they talk about republicans suppressing black voters for decades and tolerating racism from large groups that vote conservative? I will watch the whole vid later but am really interested to see what kind of reasoning they make for being ok enough with these issues and they still vote conservative. 
    You are dead wrong that large blocks of conservative voters are racist.  That is one of the biggest lies out there.  You should study the Democratic party a little more than you have historically and currently.
    The Dems that created the KKK years ago are today's Republicans.  The parties flipped ideology years ago.

"The cases of Klan-related violence became more isolated in the decades to come, though fragmented groups became aligned with neo-Nazi or other right-wing extremist organizations from the 1970s onward. In the early 1990s, the Klan was estimated to have between 6,000 and 10,000 active members, mostly in the Deep South"

Can we end this discussion now or is this fake news...
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Also....I was rooting for oncoming traffic as the moron pointing the gun was stepping back behind the car.

If she has a license it should be taken and if there is no crime here, there should be, but she would be fortunate to not face some sort of trouble.
    Idiot!

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/oakland-county/2020/07/02/angry-exchange-video-shows-gun-being-pulled-mom-teen-lake-orion/5361865002/
    Truthfully, everyone in this video exhibited pretty bad behavior.  The white couple should have just walked away and left, and the black people should have probably just let them instead of threatening to beat their asses.
    I read that the white woman was arrested, but freed because the black woman hit the car and was verbally threatening them.  
    I’m just glad no one was actually hurt.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,722
    PJPOWER said:

Idiot!

Truthfully, everyone in this video exhibited pretty bad behavior.  The white couple should have just walked away and left, and the black people should have probably just let them instead of threatening to beat their asses.
    I read that the white woman was arrested, but freed because the black woman hit the car and was verbally threatening them.  

I agree that in some ways, both were wrong and it bugs the hell out of me to see people acting this way.  Strangers arguing that vociferously over something that minor?  People need to get over themselves.  But the woman pulling the gun on the other?  That was WAY out of line.  I'm surprised she got off for doing that. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:

Did you read the article I posted? What am I supposed to take from the linked article you shared?
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:

Idiot!

I agree that in some ways, both were wrong and it bugs the hell out of me to see people acting this way.  Strangers arguing that vociferously over something that minor?  People need to get over themselves.  But the woman pulling the gun on the other?  That was WAY out of line.  I'm surprised she got off for doing that. 
    I agree, and if she would have actually pulled the trigger, she would probably be in a heap of trouble.  They should have just driven away from the get go.  She was remaining somewhat calm and looked like she was trying to keep things from escalating at first, then completely overreacted.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    The truth is better than facts anyway, right? 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    edited July 2020
    PJPOWER said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:

Idiot!

I agree, and if she would have actually pulled the trigger, she would probably be in a heap of trouble.  They should have just driven away from the get go.  She was remaining somewhat calm and looked like she was trying to keep things from escalating at first, then completely overreacted.
    She is a pile of garbage human being.  You do not load a gun and point it at another person for swearing at you after you supposedly bump into her daughter and not apologize.
    You don't load a gun and point it at someone for hitting your car with their hands.
    There is no excuse for it and making it about both parties glosses over the gravity of the situation.

One person can be wrong and can make a big deal out of something you don't think is a big deal.  (What the white lady likely thought)
    I will believe nothing that tries to justify loading a gun and pointing it at someone for this.

Truly awful behavior.

Yes, the mother and daughter behaved poorly, even if what they said happened, happened.

Doesn't even enter the same conversation as far as the level of danger and idiocy displayed by the two white folks.

That is if I'm being objective.

My subjective read, seeing how that piece of garbage woman had the nerve to lock and load on someone like this, is that my guess would be she started it and is a fearful and small person....the type who would shrink to pulling a gun and threatening death on someone for yelling at her and slapping her car.

The idea that the cops thought what she did was wrong and arrested her is a good thing.
    That they let her out because of the yelling at her and slapping of the car is a joke.

No possible way that happens if she was black and the couple holding the camera was white.
    No way.
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611
    PJPOWER said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:

Idiot!

She is a pile of garbage human being.  You do not load a gun and point it at another person for swearing at you after you supposedly bump into her daughter and not apologize.
    You don't load a gun and point it at someone for hitting your car with their hands.
    There is no excuse for it and making it about both parties glosses over the gravity of the situation.

One person can be wrong and can make a big deal out of something you don't think is a big deal.  (What the white lady likely thought)
    I will believe nothing that tries to justify loading a gun and pointing it at someone for this.

Truly awful behavior.

Yes, the mother and daughter behaved poorly, even if what they said happened, happened.

Doesn't even enter the same conversation as far as the level of danger and idiocy displayed by the two white folks.

My subjective read, seeing how that piece of garbage woman had the nerve to lock and load on someone like this, is that my guess would be she started it and is a fearful and small person....the type who would shrink to pulling a gun and threatening death on someone for yelling at her and slapping her car.

The idea that the cops thought what she did was wrong and arrested her is a good thing.
    That they let her out because of the yelling at her and slapping of the car is a joke.

No possible way that happens if she was black and the couple holding the camera was white.
    No way.
    Not to mention that one of the couples should have been “more responsible.” I’ll let everyone figure out for themselves who that should have been.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:

"The cases of Klan-related violence became more isolated in the decades to come, though fragmented groups became aligned with neo-Nazi or other right-wing extremist organizations from the 1970s onward. In the early 1990s, the Klan was estimated to have between 6,000 and 10,000 active members, mostly in the Deep South"

You are the one that said the KKK  had Republican origins.  Not true.  The idea that the Republicans and Democrats flipped positions on core values is Fake History! 
    (I coined a new praise just now, never heard it said before)  yes fake history propaganda.
    (to end or promote slavery, to segregate or to not segregate)

And the parties themselves did not flip flop positions no matter how bad you want to try to spin that.  Because it is very inconvenient for the Democrat party's history.  Shhhh!
    There were a lot of Southern Democrats that converted to Republican and Republican values.  But you cannot  trade Andrew Jackson for Abe Lincoln and so on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no way.  Lincoln, Reagan, Trump are the same party.  
    Andrew Jackson, the Jim Crow South, Bill & Hillary Clinton, & Joe Biden are the same party.
    The Republican values and Democratic Values have not changed.
    And for the life of me, given the Democrats terrible history, and currently on their treatment of blacks and Indians, and the way the big cities are run these days all Democrats, I cannot for the life of me figure out how anyone with a clear conscience can still vote Democrat today.  That is a question I will always have.  Democrats are the racist Plantation minded people still!  Not the conservative Republicans.   (You can never say ALL about anything, there are always the f***** up one's, but in general)

• Options
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:

You are the one that said the KKK  had Republican origins.  Not true.  The idea that the Republicans and Democrats flipped positions on core values is Fake History! 
    (I coined a new praise just now, never heard it said before)  yes fake history propaganda.

And the parties themselves did not flip flop positions no matter how bad you want to try to spin that.  Because it is very inconvenient for the Democrat party's history.  Shhhh!
    There were a lot of Southern Democrats that converted to Republican and Republican values.  But you cannot  trade Andrew Jackson for Abe Lincoln and so on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no way.  Lincoln, Reagan, Trump are the same party.  
    Andrew Jackson, the Jim Crow South, Bill & Hillary Clinton, & Joe Biden are the same party.
    And for the life of me, given the Democrats terrible history, and currently on their treatment of blacks and Indians, and the way the big cities are run these days all Democrats, I cannot for the life of me figure out how anyone with a clear conscience can still vote Democrat today.  That is a question I will always have.  Democrats are the racist Plantation minded people still!  Not the conservative Republicans.   (You can never say ALL about anything, there are always the f***** up one's, but in general)

Where did I say the KKK had Repub origins? What are you even talking about? A couple of more questions for you and I guarantee you will ignore them. Who does the KKK vote with now? Who did they vote with in 1865? How can you say that the Republic values and Dem values have not changed after honestly answering those questions?
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    edited July 2020

RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:

Who on this board would have been in Little Rock trying to stop the Little Rock Nine from going to school?  The libs!  It was the liberals standing in their way, dropping N-bombs and the courageous whites willing to say "wait a second, are we sure segregation is good?" were the conservatives. Meanwhile liberals like Bull Connor and George Wallace where promoting segregation and looking the other way after liberals chased blacks down in rural Alabama and hung them from trees.  It was the right that rose up and put a stop to it and continues to fight other libs all the way through known liberal Derek Chauvan.  It was liberals, upset that Hilary Clinton lost that took tiki torches out in Charlottesville and chanted "you will not replace us!"  A handful of liberals who beat the hell out of black folks (and killed one conservative white ally with his car).  Now, to be fair, most liberals just drop N-bombs; it's just the extreme ones that participate in physical violence and I'm pretty sure they work for Bernie Sanders. Sure, it was Donald Trump that took out a full-page add about how the Central Park 5 were guilty, but don't forget, he was a Democrat then. Once he became a Republican, his soul became pure and he loved black people more than black people love black people. In fact, if any of today's Republicans don't love black people, it's because so many black people vote Democrat, which makes them unbearable racists.

It's hard to say why it played out this way...but don't forget, a lot of liberals aren't even Christians.

Post edited by OnWis97 on
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    I would have voted for Dr. Ben Carson no problem!!
    I don't vote for Donald Trump necessarily, I vote against the leftist ideology that wants to fundamentally transform the United States of America.  And don't forget the left will eat their own eventually it has happened time and time again throughout history.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    PJPOWER said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:

Idiot!

Truly awful behavior.

No way.
    Not glossing over anything, but both parties could have minimized the gravity of the situation by acting like adults.  No one should have threatened to beat another’s ass and no one should have escalated to pulling a gun when it could have been easily avoided by just driving away, dumb behavior all around.  I don’t believe this is a situation of racism, but instead a situation of idiots not being able to control their own behavior.  At least the woman that brandished the firearm was able to maintain trigger safety and had a proper stance, unlike the one in the recent incident in the rich OK neighborhood.  That’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:

Idiot!

Truly awful behavior.

No way.
    Not glossing over anything, but both parties could have minimized the gravity of the situation by acting like adults.  No one should have threatened to beat another’s ass and no one should have escalated to pulling a gun, dumb behavior all around.  That’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it :)
    I dunno...both-sidesing stuff like this kind normalizes people pulling guns on anyone that pisses them off.  I kinda miss the days when someone, right or wrong, would just scream “Asshole!” and nobody would be scarred for life.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    OnWis97 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:

Idiot!

Truly awful behavior.

No way.
    Not glossing over anything, but both parties could have minimized the gravity of the situation by acting like adults.  No one should have threatened to beat another’s ass and no one should have escalated to pulling a gun, dumb behavior all around.  That’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it :)
    I dunno...both-sidesing stuff like this kind normalizes people pulling guns on anyone that pisses them off.  I kinda miss the days when someone, right or wrong, would just scream “Asshole!” and nobody would be scarred for life.
    How does pointing out both of their dumb behavior normalize anything?  I miss the days where people could just ignore stupidity and go their own way (or did those days ever exist?)  None of those idiots displayed behavior that should be normalized and both should be called out for being morons in my opinion.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    OnWis97 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:

Idiot!

Truly awful behavior.

No way.
    How does pointing out both of their dumb behavior normalize anything?  I miss the days where people could just ignore stupidity and go their own way.
    Me too but now everyone has to pull a gun.  Or call the cops (which can get a black person killed).

Anyone here ever stare down the barrel of a gun?; like legitimately?  I have not.  My dad did...as a new / young probation officer he made an ill-advised home visit and a pimp got him away by pulling a gun.  It never occurred to me to see “I guess you both were stupid.”  But the main point I’m making is that impacted him profoundly and I’m not interested in excusing someone who does that cavalierly, even to a dumb jerk.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:

Idiot!

Truly awful behavior.

No way.
    Not glossing over anything, but both parties could have minimized the gravity of the situation by acting like adults.  No one should have threatened to beat another’s ass and no one should have escalated to pulling a gun when it could have been easily avoided by just driving away, dumb behavior all around.  I don’t believe this is a situation of racism, but instead a situation of idiots not being able to control their own behavior.  At least the woman that brandished the firearm was able to maintain trigger safety and had a proper stance, unlike the one in the recent incident in the rich OK neighborhood.  That’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it.
    We will differ in our opinions then.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:

Idiot!

Truly awful behavior.

No way.
    We will differ in our opinions then.
    Without threatening each other or calling each other names even :)
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:

Where did I say the KKK had Repub origins? What are you even talking about? A couple of more questions for you and I guarantee you will ignore them. Who does the KKK vote with now? Who did they vote with in 1865? How can you say that the Republic values and Dem values have not changed after honestly answering those questions?
    @RYME
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:

@RYME
    Good luck! I posted the same article twice with no reply.  Maybe I am on ignore?  Who knows. 

Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    mcgruff10 said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:

Did you read the article I posted? What am I supposed to take from the linked article you shared?
    that no where in it does it state the klan were democrats. but I am betting most voted. and voted democrat, being the south and all.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,186
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    Yeah yeah the old focksnooze controlled gop trope about the democratic party being responsible for the kkk. This is old news. The party ideologies switched decades ago. You can yell and scream about something that happened 100-150 years ago but it doesn't help your argument. 

I know I am repeating myself but based on Buddhist ideology when you support a racist, or racist policies, in any way shape or form including voting that makes you a racist as well. 
    9 out of 10 statues disagree with this statement.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:

@RYME
    Good luck! I posted the same article twice with no reply.  Maybe I am on ignore?  Who knows. 

No reply??? 
    I actually have a life that extends beyond this forum.
    You can post that artile as many times as you want.  Dosn't make it true.   A referee can call as many technical fouls as he wants,, doesn't make the call in question right.
    Truth is not a leftwing value.  They conveniently left out a few things.  And so there you are with a bunch of half truths enabling you to think that you are the enlightened one.  
    You know, Trump was at Mount Rushmore on Friday night..   
    The enlightenedl media said, wait for it????That the audience in attendance was going to becone covid-19 super spreaders & that the firework display afterwards over the monument was going to start massive forest fires.  Come on people.
    Post edited by RYME on
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    RYME said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:

@RYME

No reply??? 
    You can post that artile as many times as you want.  Dosn't make it true.   A referee can call as many technical fouls as he wants,, doesn't make the call in question right.
    Truth is not a leftwing value.  They conveniently left out a few things.  And so there you are with a bunch of half truths enabling you to think that you are the enlightened one.  
    The enlightenedl media said, wait for it????That the audience in attendance was going to becone covid-19 super spreaders & that the firework display afterwards over the monument was going to start massive forest fires.  Come on people.
    conveniently you didnt post what you assert was left out.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    RYME said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    PJNB said:
    RYME said:

@RYME

No reply??? 
    You jumped over my question the other day and responded to others that posted after me. Why would I not think you were ignoring my post? Also why did you not answer my question?

Who does the KKK vote with now? Who did they vote with in 1865? 
    Post edited by PJNB on