Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,645
    Biden
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    And let's not forget that they went to Egypt to escape Herod, according to the Good Book.  God, this guy (and those like him) will cost us the election, and then they'll claim it's because Biden wasn't left enough. 
    It’s really getting ridiculous and concerning for November. Well said. 
    I'd like Shaun King to draw a Jew for us.  I'd be curious to see the features that he accentuates to draw a distinction between a Jew and white European.  
    Last thought on this.. Christian cultures have adjusted the picture of Jesus to reflect their cultures for years.  Koreans, Vietnamese and many others have 'adjusted' Jesus.  
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,801
    I'm sitting this one out
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    And let's not forget that they went to Egypt to escape Herod, according to the Good Book.  God, this guy (and those like him) will cost us the election, and then they'll claim it's because Biden wasn't left enough. 
    I'd like Shaun King to draw a Jew for us.  I'd be curious to see the features that he accentuates to draw a distinction between a Jew and white European.  
    Last thought on this.. Christian cultures have adjusted the picture of Jesus to reflect their cultures for years.  Koreans, Vietnamese and many others have 'adjusted' Jesus.  
    Shaun king is someone I was barely aware of. I wish it stayed that way. 
  • Options
    Biden
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    He went after Biden with everything he possibly could, almost all of it disingenuous.  I'm sure he'd be fine with Biden losing to Trump. 
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,246
    edited June 2020
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    He went after Biden with everything he possibly could, almost all of it disingenuous.  I'm sure he'd be fine with Biden losing to Trump. 
    He has quite the reputation here in Minnesota. He is known for taking advantage of situations for personal profit.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/shaun-king-keeps-raising-money-and-questions-about-where-it-goes-3

Edit: Article added
    Post edited by tbergs on
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    He has quite the reputation here in Minnesota. He is known for taking advantage of situations for personal profit.
    Gross 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    static111 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Not surprisingly, like calling it defunding police, these far left folks have gone too far with the monuments and are shooting themselves in their collective foot again. 

Morons. 
    They're coming for Jesus next. 

They simply cannot her out of their own way. They cannot focus. 
    Who is they
    People who want trump to be defeated.

i can see now what it looked like I was saying. I wasn’t. Good question and thanks for letting me clarify. 
    If trump gets re-elected because people want to defend statues of a white jesus then that doesn’t really exactly say a lot about Biden as a candidate or America as a whole.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,729
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    More than fine with it. Guys like him would rather be angry with Trump than happy with Biden. It’s sad...people that prefer to be angry. But they’re out there. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Not surprisingly, like calling it defunding police, these far left folks have gone too far with the monuments and are shooting themselves in their collective foot again. 

Morons. 

Who is they

i can see now what it looked like I was saying. I wasn’t. Good question and thanks for letting me clarify. 
    If trump gets re-elected because people want to defend statues of a white jesus then that doesn’t really exactly say a lot about Biden as a candidate or America as a whole.
    C'mon... you know that's not how people who sit on the fence politically think.  The common mindset is that they are going WAY too far by pulling them down, plus it's iconoclastic.  That's what the Taliban and the Soviets do.  The question would be..where does it stop?  Confederates...yes.  Makes sense.  Then they see Grant..then SRV..then Jesus.  You have to see the political danger in that.  If the left, broadly supports that, we're done.  
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    More than fine with it. Guys like him would rather be angry with Trump than happy with Biden. It’s sad...people that prefer to be angry. But they’re out there. 
    Nothing is better for Hannity, Rush, etc. than a Democratic president.  Also great for gun manufacturers.  
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,640
    Are there statues of Jesus? The only one I can think of is the one in Brazil. There’s a lot of Mary in front of churches but I can’t think of a time or place where I’ve seen a statue of Jesus outside of a church in a public space.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,307
    Biden
    8th straight day Biden's been over 50% on 538's average. HRC was never over 465

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/national/
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Biden
    Are there statues of Jesus? The only one I can think of is the one in Brazil. There’s a lot of Mary in front of churches but I can’t think of a time or place where I’ve seen a statue of Jesus outside of a church in a public space.
    Who knows, probably not in many public spaces, if any.  But they will be all over church grounds. Which of course would be trespassing, along with assorted other crimes.  I probably shouldn't get too worked up because this is just a case of Shaun King trying to be as radical as possible.  And PJ44 getting my blood pressure up.  
  • Options
    Biden
    Now these morons are tearing down the Andrew Jackson statue. WHAT THE FUCK. ENOUGH ALREADY. IDIOTS!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Nothing is better for Hannity, Rush, etc. than a Democratic president.  Also great for gun manufacturers.  
    A cure for cancer would be better for rush than a Democratic president 🥁 
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    pjl44 said:

Morons. 

Who is they

C'mon... you know that's not how people who sit on the fence politically think.  The common mindset is that they are going WAY too far by pulling them down, plus it's iconoclastic.  That's what the Taliban and the Soviets do.  The question would be..where does it stop?  Confederates...yes.  Makes sense.  Then they see Grant..then SRV..then Jesus.  You have to see the political danger in that.  If the left, broadly supports that, we're done.  
    Yep. An older voter looks at this shit wondering “Where are the adults?” Hell, I’m in my late 30’s and I’m thinking that. And it’s not just the vandalism. It’s all getting pretty fucking Orwellian. Tearing down statues, removing films like Gone With The Wind from streaming services, attempts to silence or shame dissenting voices, and most of all, powerful tech companies controlling the dissemination of information.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Biden
    Now these morons are tearing down the Andrew Jackson statue. WHAT THE FUCK. ENOUGH ALREADY. IDIOTS!
    Maybe they confused him with Andrew Johnson? Can’t blame them, I think I mixed them up on a 8th grade history test. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Biden
    Fuck these far out lefty ding dongs. I think Biden should say something condemning this idiocy at this point. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,117
    Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    pjl44 said:

Morons. 

Who is they

It drives people to the polls. The people who are going to vote a different way they you would. It’s always one more step to the left. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,246
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    pjl44 said:

Morons. 

Who is they

Yep. An older voter looks at this shit wondering “Where are the adults?” Hell, I’m in my late 30’s and I’m thinking that. And it’s not just the vandalism. It’s all getting pretty fucking Orwellian. Tearing down statues, removing films like Gone With The Wind from streaming services, attempts to silence or shame dissenting voices, and most of all, powerful tech companies controlling the dissemination of information.
    Wait, they pulled Gone With the Wind? When did that happen? Sheesh.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    pjl44 said:

Morons. 

Who is they

Yea. Crazy 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,839
    Biden
    well he was a notorius racist, especially as president
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,752
    edited June 2020
    Biden
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    pjl44 said:

Morons. 

Who is they

I've heard that a number of time but you can still get GWTW through Netflix- on both DVD and Blu-ray.  Pretty ridiculous when movie start being banned.  But then, I don't believe in censorship of any kind (and I don't need to say "I'm not a racist".  I know what I am and what I am not, people who know me know what I am.  Ain't no big deal.)
    Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,839
    Biden
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    pjl44 said:

Morons. 

Who is they

temporary. adding context and historical disclaimers, is what I've heard.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,168
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    and trump claims that jackson was his favorite president. so maybe pulling the jackson statue down is symbolic.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    I don't really care about any of that. All I care about is getting Trump out of office. And the imagery of these dopes trying to knock this statue down in front of the White House only makes that job more difficult. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Biden
    brianlux said:
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    pjl44 said:

Morons. 

Who is they

I've heard that a number of time but you can still get GWTW through Netflix- on both DVD and Blu-ray.  Pretty ridiculous when movie start being banned.  But then, I don't believe in censorship of any kind and I'm definitely not a racist.
    Whoa, whoa, watch it. This lady doesn't want white people saying they're not racist. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZfiSjTHVqA&t=45s

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    Yes, on slavery and Indian removal, Jackson was pretty awful.  He's the 'people's president' but the effort to retain a positive legacy for him was spearheaded by Southern historians like Robert Remini.  I'm not for any vandalism, but not honoring Jackson is fine with me.  
  • Options
    Biden
    WW2 memorial in Charlotte defaced. Come on already. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,752
    Biden
    brianlux said:
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    pjl44 said:

Morons. 

Who is they

I've heard that a number of time but you can still get GWTW through Netflix- on both DVD and Blu-ray.  Pretty ridiculous when movie start being banned.  But then, I don't believe in censorship of any kind and I'm definitely not a racist.
    Whoa, whoa, watch it. This lady doesn't want white people saying they're not racist. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZfiSjTHVqA&t=45s

Yeah, I heard that said before.  I'll edit my post.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Biden
    WW2 memorial in Charlotte defaced. Come on already. 
    Yeah this is just vandalism.  What a shame.