Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,132
    Biden
    I'm not a Joe fan.  There is a lot to not like about him.  And yet, I cannot find one reason not to vote for him in this coming election.   It's bad and it's getting worse.  Joe isn't a savior.  Joe really isn't even that great.  He is creepy.  He is old and has certainly lost mental acuity.  And yet in this matchup, by comparison, he looks great, he barely registers as creepy, he still seems old, but he seems less senile!  Joe ain't a savior, but I'm hope he saves us anyhow.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,007
    Biden
    I'm not a Joe fan.  There is a lot to not like about him.  And yet, I cannot find one reason not to vote for him in this coming election.   It's bad and it's getting worse.  Joe isn't a savior.  Joe really isn't even that great.  He is creepy.  He is old and has certainly lost mental acuity.  And yet in this matchup, by comparison, he looks great, he barely registers as creepy, he still seems old, but he seems less senile!  Joe ain't a savior, but I'm hope he saves us anyhow.
    I have liked Biden even back when I was a republican.  I always thought he came across as honest and you could tell that he really cared about people.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Biden
    I have liked Biden even back when I was a republican.  I always thought he came across as honest and you could tell that he really cared about people.

He's a lot of what I dislike about politicians.  And I never thought he came across as honest.  Just an idiot.  And a creep. Really creepy creep.  But then the republican party told me to hold their beer....
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    I'm guessing Kamala and Amy have been eliminated from VP consideration based on circumstances in the last week.  
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,359
    Biden
    Jason P said:
    I'm guessing Kamala and Amy have been eliminated from VP consideration based on circumstances in the last week.  
    Amy probably. Kamala's stock appears higher in my opinion. ?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,185
    Biden
    yeah amy is done. i was not super excited about her anyway. i do like kamala, and warren, and abrams. glad i am not the one having to pick, especially in this current climate.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Jason P said:
    I'm thinking her previous job is not the first thing she list on her resume these day.  District attorney that increased conviction rates seems to be a liability these days.
  • Options
    Biden
    Jason P said:
    Jason P said:
    I'm thinking her previous job is not the first thing she list on her resume these day.  District attorney that increased conviction rates seems to be a liability these days.
    I'm thinking the color of her skin supersedes that. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Biden
    i think people are willing to forgive if they feel like you are on their side. just my hunch.  but i think that is politics 101.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,831
    Biden
    Jason P said:
    Jason P said:

Yeah, a lot of justice-reform minded pundits have disliked her this entire time for that reason.  Given that Biden isn't great in this area, historically, she might be a bad match.  And Amy has to be done.  He connection to Chauvin is to be the end of her shot.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Biden
    i think people are willing to forgive if they feel like you are on their side. just my hunch.  but i think that is politics 101.
    I agree. Bigger problem for her is being from a liberal state, but I think she will be a solid choice for VP.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jason P said:
    Jason P said:
    I don’t understand why predetermined dna outweighs personal decision making, but Biden set the rules for who is applicable so technically she is one of the few remaining candidates.  
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,001
    Biden
    Harris is supremely effective during hearings. She needs to stay in the senate.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Biden
    Jason P said:
    Jason P said:
    Jason P said:
    I don’t understand why predetermined dna outweighs personal decision making, but Biden set the rules for who is applicable so technically she is one of the few remaining candidates.  
    Well, because HRC lost 6% of Obama's black vote. If Biden gets just half of those back and keeps those feisty suburban women who flipped the house two year ago, he glides to victory. 

Sorry, that's just the way it is .
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    Harris is supremely effective during hearings. She needs to stay in the senate.
    I know but her seat is safely democratic. I think she would be just as effective as an advocate on the campaign trail and on the debate stage. 

Then again, I thought she'd do much better than she did last year so who knows...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jason P said:
    Jason P said:
    Jason P said:
    Well, because HRC lost 6% of Obama's black vote. If Biden gets just half of those back and keeps those feisty suburban women who flipped the house two year ago, he glides to victory. 

Sorry, that's just the way it is .
    She seems the most human of the bunch.  I'd take her over Warren for sure.
  • Options
    Probably good that Amy is most likely out.  I could never vote for someone that ate a salad with a comb.
  • Options
    Biden
    Jason P said:
    Probably good that Amy is most likely out.  I could never vote for someone that ate a salad with a comb.
    I was a big Amy fan. Oh well...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,889
    Biden
    Jason P said:
    I was a big Amy fan. Oh well...
    +1 ‐ I hope she sticks with it. May very well become the first female president of what is left of the U.S.A.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,574
    Biden
    These are the 5 people on here who admit they will vote for the lying racist xenophobic piece of shit....

• Options
    edited June 2020
    ahhh
  • Options
    i won't be be coerced to vote by fear
  • Options
    Biden
    These are the 5 people on here who admit they will vote for the lying racist xenophobic piece of shit....

If they haven’t changed their minds after yesterday, shame on them. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Biden
    I honestly can't believe religious people can see what he does and still support him.  Shame on them.  There seems to be only 3 voting groups he has:

1) Racist
    2) Gun owners that want to be able to do whatever they want and buy whatever they want
    3) Anti-abortion voters that can ignore everything else
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,574
    Biden
    I honestly can't believe religious people can see what he does and still support him.  Shame on them.  There seems to be only 3 voting groups he has:

1) Racist
    2) Gun owners that want to be able to do whatever they want and buy whatever they want
    3) Anti-abortion voters that can ignore everything else
    Yup the so-called "good christians" will continue to support him and ignore his obvious unchristianity as long as he claims to be a lover of christ and guns and hater of abortion and immigrants.

Shame

#FuckingVote
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,007
    Biden
    Biden speaking now....sounds great
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I'm sitting this one out
    I was ready to quit my job and volunteer for Kamala before the condition of being broke forced her out of the running. If she's on the ticket, I would no longer sit this one out.

And I'm not sitting out the election, by the way, I'll likely just leave the top item blank, as I've done in the past three election days in which a choice for US president was on the ballot. I still vote for propositions and other local, state, federal candidates.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Biden
    dankind said:
    I was ready to quit my job and volunteer for Kamala before the condition of being broke forced her out of the running. If she's on the ticket, I would no longer sit this one out.

And I'm not sitting out the election, by the way, I'll likely just leave the top item blank, as I've done in the past three election days in which a choice for US president was on the ballot. I still vote for propositions and other local, state, federal candidates.
    again, a non vote is a vote for fascism, but by all means, you do you.

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,753
    edited June 2020
    Biden
    dankind said:

The republicans love people like you. They count on you to be so butt-hurt by the primary results that you refuse to vote for the general election candidate. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Biden
    dankind said:

The republicans love people like you. They count on you to be so butt-hurt by the primary results that you refuse to vote for the general election candidate. 
    exactly. try to explain that to your grandkids.

"sorry kids, i was unwilling to decide between trump and biden."