Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,940
    I'm sitting this one out
    JimmyV said:
    Believe all women but you are a "mouth-breather" if you believe this woman?
    I guess. Pretty disgusting but what do I know. 
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,222
    I'm sitting this one out
    JW269453 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    JW269453 said:
    CM189191 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Every day it's getting a little louder

Why are Russian bots controlling Tara Reade's Twitter account?  Seems odd....
    This is coming from a self proclaimed propaganda detector on Twitter so you know it is the smoking gun everyone has been after. Alert the press, @lizburgh has cracked the case!! I just realized she has a goal for a new laptop and is only 54% there, I beg of you all to please go help her get this laptop so she can detect all of the propaganda.

As a libtard, I am doing what I am supposed to be doing and believing women. That said, tweets written by a US-born lawyer in a very ESL style is the first thing that's made me question this. These are really fishy.  You mock the tweeter of this, but unless she doctored those tweets, I'd be curious as to why it's irrelevant.

The point is a certain user posted that spreading opinions that are not factual make you a liar and a fraud. The same user then presents an opinion from a twitter user and assumes it is factual. This has nothing to do with women.
    Look at the twitter account for yourself. It's quite odd.
    I totally agree it looks odd, but Reade has also spoken about her accusations. Why is her social media account (if it is even hers) the smoking gun? I was asking if he was presenting it as fact since that is obviously up for debate. No answer though, not surprised. 

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,641
    edited April 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    JW269453 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    JW269453 said:
    CM189191 said:
    pjl44 said:

This is coming from a self proclaimed propaganda detector on Twitter so you know it is the smoking gun everyone has been after. Alert the press, @lizburgh has cracked the case!! I just realized she has a goal for a new laptop and is only 54% there, I beg of you all to please go help her get this laptop so she can detect all of the propaganda.

As a libtard, I am doing what I am supposed to be doing and believing women. That said, tweets written by a US-born lawyer in a very ESL style is the first thing that's made me question this. These are really fishy.  You mock the tweeter of this, but unless she doctored those tweets, I'd be curious as to why it's irrelevant.

The point is a certain user posted that spreading opinions that are not factual make you a liar and a fraud. The same user then presents an opinion from a twitter user and assumes it is factual. This has nothing to do with women.
    Have you seen Trumps tweets?

Have you listened to Bidens spoken sentences?

Have you seen my texts on Messenger to my KISS Army friends when writing on my 3,5 inch big iPhone SE's keyboard?

Have you seen how people write in general on Social Media?

Etc. 

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,002
    Biden
    JW269453 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    JW269453 said:
    CM189191 said:
    pjl44 said:

Have you seen my texts on Messenger to my KISS Army friends when writing on my 3,5 inch big iPhone SE's keyboard?

Etc. 

But Trump is a deranged old man and Biden is an old man.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Biden
    JW269453 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    JW269453 said:
    CM189191 said:
    pjl44 said:

Have you seen how people write in general on Social Media?

Etc. 

Wait, whoa, hold up.

There are other people who like KISS?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,846
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    JW269453 said:
    CM189191 said:
    pjl44 said:

And where was she when Biden was running as VP?  A heartbeat away from the oval....why not then?

I'm not going to grill that point; women don't always come forward quickly and there are legitimate reasons why she would be ready at this time and not in 2008, 2012, etc. 
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,812
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,812
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I'm sitting this one out

Some posters insist the Tara Reade’s allegations haven’t been in the news or haven’t been given much press. The NYT, WaPo, Faux News, WSJ, USA Today, The Guardian and CNN have all reported on it. It this weren’t true, how would I know the following:

Please provide a timeline, with when different outlets covered this. You are allowed to include the NYT article that was changed in coordination with the Biden campaign, and the WaPo article that added words when covering the filing to lessen the accusation. 

1. The allegation was first picked up by a Pakistani news organization from an after mid night pod cast where Tara claimed she has, “been trying to tell her story since 1993.”

2. That The Guardian reported that in a Commentary that Tara has been, “trying to tell her story for the past year.” Which is it?

Are both of these direct quotes from Tara? Please provide sources. 

3. The WaPo reported that her brother called or texted the reporter the following day after initially interviewing him that while he remembered his sister telling him about the inappropriate touching, nice legs comment and wanting her to serve cocktails, he just remembered that she also mentioned the alleged sexual assault. Wouldn’t you remember the latter before the former

Don't know what this is about. 

4. Also in The Guardian commentary, Tara claimed she, “had no intention of filing a civil suit.” Why is that?

Ask her on twitter. She seems rather active.

5. The NYT and WaPo reported that Tara recently filed a police report with the DC police but did not name Sleepy Woke Joe as the perpetrator but rather Sleepy Woke Joe is identified as Person #1. Why is that?

Are you saying Tara told the police that her perpetrator was named "Person #1"? I would not believe any policeforce in the world would accept a police report where someone names their perpetrator as having the name "Person #1"

Also, did you not claim she never filed a police report? Response to that?

6. Tara remembers what she was wearing that day but she doesn’t remember where in the Senate or Capitol complex she delivered the duffle bag to or the area where the alleged assault took place other than to say, “a semi-private area.” Anyone here work on Capitol Hill in 1993 and be familiar with the Capitol Buildings, the security, access requirements, who’s allowed or authorized to go where, through which doors, elevators, etc? The Capitol Police staff that occupy security check points? Or the number of people that are typically around when the Senate or Congress is in session?

Criminologist Leif GW Persson, and I'm translating and paraphrasing, "people telling the truth they forget, they miss details, they stumble and don't remember - people lying give you a detailed story"

If this is a made up story -- why would Tara not give an exact location? Would be easy wouldn't it? Response to that?

7. Tara has claimed that she filed a complaint with the Senate HR Office and Sleepy Woke Joe’s Chief of Staff. Therefore, wouldn’t there be a paper trail or someone from that office who would remember such a horrible allegation? Both of which could be compelled into evidence via a subpoena? Sleepy Woke Joe’s staff has already vigorously denied the allegation.

This has been covered. The paper trail is up to Joe to release. Journalists have attested to it not being possible to get out willynilly. Shouldn't this be known to you - keeping up on all the reporting on this case?

People from the office not remembering this, also claim to not remember Tara at all. But she has been proven to have worked there correct?

- They do not remember her working there - but she did.
    - They do not remember this filing - but it...?

8. Sleepy Woke Joe ran for the senate twice after the alleged incident, once for POTUS and twice for VP. Not a peep about the sexual assault allegations. From Tara or any other source prior to now. Odd, don’t you think?

Where were all the allegations against e.g. Harvey Weinstein all these years? Where were all the allegations against e.g. Bill Cosby? Odd, don't you think?

9. As someone else said and as Tara said, “she didn’t pursue it out of ‘respect’ for her former boss.” Odd thing to say if you were sexually assaulted, no?

Why would it be? Are you a sexual assault victim? Can you climb into her head?

As I have responded to @mrussel1 - it could be that she did not feel she could bear the burden of destroying his career, of destroying his family etc. 

Both the kids who who were molested by Michael Jackson has claimed that they felt (or even feel) respect for him.

Real life isn't a written episode of Ally McBeal.

So much for it not being reported on.

You are two weeks behind the curve with these remarks.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,495
    I'm sitting this one out
    CM189191 said:
    Koch shoveling money to the LP? God, I hope BoomerDog is right.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 37,024

Some posters insist the Tara Reade’s allegations haven’t been in the news or haven’t been given much press. The NYT, WaPo, Faux News, WSJ, USA Today, The Guardian and CNN have all reported on it. It this weren’t true, how would I know the following:

Please provide a timeline, with when different outlets covered this. You are allowed to include the NYT article that was changed in coordination with the Biden campaign, and the WaPo article that added words when covering the filing to lessen the accusation. 

1. The allegation was first picked up by a Pakistani news organization from an after mid night pod cast where Tara claimed she has, “been trying to tell her story since 1993.”

2. That The Guardian reported that in a Commentary that Tara has been, “trying to tell her story for the past year.” Which is it?

3. The WaPo reported that her brother called or texted the reporter the following day after initially interviewing him that while he remembered his sister telling him about the inappropriate touching, nice legs comment and wanting her to serve cocktails, he just remembered that she also mentioned the alleged sexual assault. Wouldn’t you remember the latter before the former

4. Also in The Guardian commentary, Tara claimed she, “had no intention of filing a civil suit.” Why is that?

5. The NYT and WaPo reported that Tara recently filed a police report with the DC police but did not name Sleepy Woke Joe as the perpetrator but rather Sleepy Woke Joe is identified as Person #1. Why is that?

Are you saying Tara told the police that her perpetrator was named "Person #1"? I would not believe any policeforce in the world would accept a police report where someone names their perpetrator as having the name "Person #1"

6. Tara remembers what she was wearing that day but she doesn’t remember where in the Senate or Capitol complex she delivered the duffle bag to or the area where the alleged assault took place other than to say, “a semi-private area.” Anyone here work on Capitol Hill in 1993 and be familiar with the Capitol Buildings, the security, access requirements, who’s allowed or authorized to go where, through which doors, elevators, etc? The Capitol Police staff that occupy security check points? Or the number of people that are typically around when the Senate or Congress is in session?

Criminologist Leif GW Persson, and I'm translating and paraphrasing, "people telling the truth they forget, they miss details, they stumble and don't remember - people lying give you a detailed story"

If this is a made up story -- why would Tara not give an exact location? Would be easy wouldn't it? Response to that?

7. Tara has claimed that she filed a complaint with the Senate HR Office and Sleepy Woke Joe’s Chief of Staff. Therefore, wouldn’t there be a paper trail or someone from that office who would remember such a horrible allegation? Both of which could be compelled into evidence via a subpoena? Sleepy Woke Joe’s staff has already vigorously denied the allegation.

This has been covered. The paper trail is up to Joe to release. Journalists have attested to it not being possible to get out willynilly. Shouldn't this be known to you - keeping up on all the reporting on this case?

People from the office not remembering this, also claim to not remember Tara at all. But she has been proven to have worked there correct?

8. Sleepy Woke Joe ran for the senate twice after the alleged incident, once for POTUS and twice for VP. Not a peep about the sexual assault allegations. From Tara or any other source prior to now. Odd, don’t you think?

Where were all the allegations against e.g. Harvey Weinstein all these years? Where were all the allegations against e.g. Bill Cosby? Odd, don't you think?

9. As someone else said and as Tara said, “she didn’t pursue it out of ‘respect’ for her former boss.” Odd thing to say if you were sexually assaulted, no?

As I have responded to @mrussel1 - it could be that she did not feel she could bear the burden of destroying his career, of destroying his family etc. 

Both the kids who who were molested by Michael Jackson has claimed that they felt (or even feel) respect for him.

Its all on the record if you've been following along. I'm not doing your work for you. You go back and read the NYT and WaPo and determine their timeline of investigating, podcast, Pakistani news report of same, etc. Tara didn't file a police report when the alleged incident happened and only did so in the last month or so. Please don't respond to me if you have nothing to add.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I'm sitting this one out

Its all on the record if you've been following along. I'm not doing your work for you. You go back and read the NYT and WaPo and determine their timeline of investigating, podcast, Pakistani news report of same, etc. Tara didn't file a police report when the alleged incident happened and only did so in the last month or so. Please don't respond to me if you have nothing to add.
    There are questions in bold above, in my post. If you ever feel like responding, and your numbered questions not just being rhetorical. Otherwise, feel free to not. All good.
  • Options

There are questions in bold above, in my post. If you ever feel like responding, and your numbered questions not just being rhetorical. Otherwise, feel free to not. All good.
    Everything you asked me is from links already posted, by me and others. If you don't have it in you to read the links, followed by my posts, up to present, that's on you. I'm not rehashing everything because you haven't been paying attention. The use of quotation marks usually indicate that the words within are attributed to the person being referenced. Again, in the linked articles posted by me and others. My numbered list are what has been reported, some of which are followed by my rhetorical question. Sorry that wasn't clear to you but again, I'm not rehashing it for you. You're smart enough to follow along.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,561
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Even is she truly does have no intention of bringing a lawsuit, would she really have no lawyer urging her to stay the hell off of Twitter?
    Yeah good point.  She would have a lawyer.  
    She's most likely being counseled by someone loosely connected to the Trump campaign...

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    mrussel1 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Even is she truly does have no intention of bringing a lawsuit, would she really have no lawyer urging her to stay the hell off of Twitter?
    She's most likely being counseled by someone loosely connected to the Trump campaign...

... "most likely" you say.
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    mrussel1 said:
    JimmyV said:

Ha ha...I had the same thought and was like "ehhhhhhh...forget it"
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Poor ThoughtsArrive had his covid conspiracy theory thread nuked but we are fuckin waist deep in it around here the last couple days 
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    JimmyV said:

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Roger Stone would be proud of the attention she's getting...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    JimmyV said:

I’m waiting for Soros or the Clinton Foundation to hire PIs to investigate Tara’s finances, phone records and personal connections and what, if any, are related to the Team Trump Treason campaign, supporters, RNC and/or Putin on the ritz. Or the Iranian troll bots to work overtime on destroying her character.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    JimmyV said:

I’m waiting for Soros or the Clinton Foundation to hire PIs to investigate Tara’s finances, phone records and personal connections and what, if any, are related to the Team Trump Treason campaign, supporters, RNC and/or Putin on the ritz. Or the Iranian troll bots to work overtime on destroying her character.
    I'm not sure that you're up to date on boogeymen.  The Gates Foundation are the ones that are now pulling the strings on left wing Nazi activity.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JimmyV said:

I'm not sure that you're up to date on boogeymen.  The Gates Foundation are the ones that are now pulling the strings on left wing Nazi activity.  
    But I thought Gates was in a love triangle with Bezos and someone from inside the White House?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JimmyV said:

But I thought Gates was in a love triangle with Bezos and someone from inside the White House?
    That person in the WH is Deep State,  not MAGA.
  • Options
    Biden
    Tara Reade on HRC endorsing Biden-

"I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. I voted for her in the primary. I'm a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me," Reade told Fox News. "Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct. We don't need that for this country. We don't need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change."

So she says she voted for Hillary in '16 despite her "history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors...". She had no problem with her then, but now is criticizing her for endorsing Biden? You'd think someone who was actually sexually assaulted and really believes Hillary has that kind of history with sexual predators wouldn't even consider voting for her in the first place right? Weird...

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,204
    Biden
    Tara Reade on HRC endorsing Biden-

"I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. I voted for her in the primary. I'm a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me," Reade told Fox News. "Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct. We don't need that for this country. We don't need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change."

So she says she voted for Hillary in '16 despite her "history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors...". She had no problem with her then, but now is criticizing her for endorsing Biden? You'd think someone who was actually sexually assaulted and really believes Hillary has that kind of history with sexual predators wouldn't even consider voting for her in the first place right? Weird...

strange....and she said she didn't come out about Biden before because she had so much respect for him.

Really?  Respected someone who assaulted her?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    Men in group discussing how sexual assault victims should act, behave and feel for a sexual assault to have been taken place.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,940
    I'm sitting this one out
    Men in group discussing how sexual assault victims should act, behave and feel for a sexual assault to have been taken place.
    Same exact story comes out the same exact way, for someone they don’t support and it would be a lot different here. 
  • Options
    Tara has also claimed that she filed the DC police report because of the online harassment after her interview on the podcast. I have yet to see the “online harassment” she’s suffered, despite it being repeatedly reported across a variety of media outlets.  I thought Twitter, Instagram, email, texts, blog posts or comments on online articles were “forever,” because they’re on the web? But she was able to delete her posts or tweets or whatever they were about praising Russia and Putin on the ritz. But she couldn’t hide them. Can anyone point me to the online harassment Tara claims?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    A question for people considering it being impossible this could have happend (or do not believe it atleast on some sort of scale from do not believe to believe), do you think Joe Biden should be asked about it?

Journalists have asked Bernie, AOC, Stacey Abrahams, Gillibrand about it. Do you think Biden should get the question from a journalist about it and have to respond? Or do you think a response from the campaign is enough and journalists should accept that?

And a question for people who do believe it could have happend, or believe it did happen but is still voting for Biden in November - do you think they should silence this as much as possible from now and throughout the campaign or do you think it should get all coverage now and it all get out into the open, and hopefully be rebuked or die down before November? Strategy wise.