Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,040
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    these local and state officials basically telling trump to stop being such a baby are priceless. 
    They are also probably the same ones who protested the vote 4 years ago, begged the EC not to vote for him and protested his inauguration. I find that funny too. I think this is going to be the new standard. When you lose, whine about it for days.
    i don't recall any democratic public officials saying any of that. pundits and celebrities, absolutely. 
    You don't think an unusually high number of democratic congress saying in advance they will not attend his inauguration is a form of protest? It was reported more than 1/3 of house dems boycotted the inauguration in protest. I consider that a protest to his election, and on the same level as saying he shouldn't be sworn in.
    https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/dozens-congressional-dems-boycott-trump-inaugural-msna945056

well, yes, i do recall that now. but that wasn't being a sore loser. that was protesting a rapist and con man being sworn in as president. there would not have been any of that had ted cruz or marco rubio won. that was about trump, not a republican president. 
    I don't think that matters if you like the guy or not. I think all should publicly respect the process. They were a sore loser 4 years ago. Trump and his team are being sore losers now. He should be quiet about it (we all know that wouldn't happen, but he still should) his only statement should be to wait until all states are finalized, which will buy him until the end of the week. And privately be telling all his people to look into all the rumors that have been floating around about late ballots, ballot dumps, whatever. And if he finds a confirmed case of something illegitimate, then go make his appeal publicly. If they don't find anything, accept the results, give a mediocre congratulations speech to Biden, and move on. That's what he should do, we know it won't happen. 
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,690
    Biden
    I'll say this after four years of Trump... the man has become remarkably predictable. I keep asking on the forum here and it still boggles my mind and will boggle my mind for a long time.....How do people, citizens not politicians, still support this guy?   I keep seeing that people should be celebrating in America because of the voter turnout.  

70,000,000 people voted for Donald Trump.  Let that sink in for a moment. 

"Yeah, but we got great turnout!!"  

Uhhhhhhhhhhh. Ok.  I can't even think of a clever comparison that would be both funny and yet quite depressing with regards to being happy about the turnout.  70 Million.  A razor thin victory.  A country so remarkably divided. 

America, you're still an embarrassment. (Sorry)  

I still thank you for the quality music, sports, and television you provide. (Thanks) 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Biden
    Parksy said:
    I'll say this after four years of Trump... the man has become remarkably predictable. I keep asking on the forum here and it still boggles my mind and will boggle my mind for a long time.....How do people, citizens not politicians, still support this guy?   I keep seeing that people should be celebrating in America because of the voter turnout.  

Uhhhhhhhhhhh. Ok.  I can't even think of a clever comparison that would be both funny and yet quite depressing with regards to being happy about the turnout.  70 Million.  A razor thin victory.  A country so remarkably divided. 

I still thank you for the quality music, sports, and television you provide. (Thanks) 

A huge section is the anti-abortion ghouls that will vote for the Republican by default.  Republicans dont even really care about abortion, its just a carrot to lock in an automatic swathe of voters.  Its the only thing that has kept the party afloat for a couple decades.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,495
    OnWis97 said:
    I know I have the potential to dwell on this annoyingly, so I'll bring this up only once until (and only if) it becomes a more pressing issue...does Biden ever get inaugurated. There are three potential scenarios:
    • Biden gets inaugurated
    • "Faithless Electors" either switch the vote to Trump or don't show up. The latter moves the election to state house delegations, which lean GQP 27 to 23 or so.
    • Barr earns his money and the SCOTUS members earn their seats by finding a "legal challenge."
    Last time I post about this until at least such time as the rest of you start to think it's possible...I think there's a 50/50 chance Biden gets inaugurated.

What if a US presidential candidate refuses to concede after an election?

https://youtu.be/WZWRhLW7Y8w
  • Options
    i imagine trump's proof of voter fraud will be coming "very soon, likely in the next two weeks or so". 
    It'll come out with his tax returns. 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,344
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    these local and state officials basically telling trump to stop being such a baby are priceless. 
    They are also probably the same ones who protested the vote 4 years ago, begged the EC not to vote for him and protested his inauguration. I find that funny too. I think this is going to be the new standard. When you lose, whine about it for days.
    i don't recall any democratic public officials saying any of that. pundits and celebrities, absolutely. 
    You don't think an unusually high number of democratic congress saying in advance they will not attend his inauguration is a form of protest? It was reported more than 1/3 of house dems boycotted the inauguration in protest. I consider that a protest to his election, and on the same level as saying he shouldn't be sworn in.
    https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/dozens-congressional-dems-boycott-trump-inaugural-msna945056

well, yes, i do recall that now. but that wasn't being a sore loser. that was protesting a rapist and con man being sworn in as president. there would not have been any of that had ted cruz or marco rubio won. that was about trump, not a republican president. 
    I don't think that matters if you like the guy or not. I think all should publicly respect the process. They were a sore loser 4 years ago. Trump and his team are being sore losers now. He should be quiet about it (we all know that wouldn't happen, but he still should) his only statement should be to wait until all states are finalized, which will buy him until the end of the week. And privately be telling all his people to look into all the rumors that have been floating around about late ballots, ballot dumps, whatever. And if he finds a confirmed case of something illegitimate, then go make his appeal publicly. If they don't find anything, accept the results, give a mediocre congratulations speech to Biden, and move on. That's what he should do, we know it won't happen. 
    They were protesting the fact the his campaign was aided by a foreign adversary and everyone knew it! The GOP knew it DNC knew it every intelligence agency knew and all failed to step in and stand up for democracy...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Biden
    MayDay10 said:
    Parksy said:

A huge section is the anti-abortion ghouls that will vote for the Republican by default.  Republicans dont even really care about abortion, its just a carrot to lock in an automatic swathe of voters.  Its the only thing that has kept the party afloat for a couple decades.

These things I certainly get.  A fellow or two........ maybe perhaps you... Danke!......  mentioned this in a post months ago and as a Canadian I kind of thought... geeze, we have (mostly) free abortions, universal health care, strict gun laws.  The three pillars of what I see keeps Dems and Republicans apart.  I never saw the difference between Canucks and Americans as much as I do now with Trump.  And I'm certainly not trying to paint you all with the same brush here, but I mean.. Trump. 

With Trump... and I say this with a degree of hope mixed with certainty....  even a Canadian who was all for less government, pro-life, pro gun.  And there are many Canadians who certainly would like that....   if a candidate arrived who supported all three of those items but acted in a manner such as Trump, that Canadian would not support him and would likely not vote for him.  That's obviously my opinion but I believe that. At some point, morality, principles, and ethics in it's most basic forms should over shadow any kind of policy issue. 

And then I look at your evangelicals and Fox news 'crazies' like Tucker Carlson and THAT is where I see such a difference between the two countries.  

One of Canada's most beloved figures (I think he was once nominated to be one of Canada's Greatest People) Don Cherry was canned from his gig for crossing a line and being xenophobic.  It caused a bit of a stir and a divide in Canada... for a bit. But most of us understood and we moved on.  Trump has said and acted 1000 times worse than him.... and 70,000,000 Americans voted for him this election. Blows my mind as a Canadian. 

The positive thing I see is most of the folks on here and through my social medias...  but uh, I really feel bad for you all. This is ugly. 
    Toronto 2000
    Boston I&II 2004
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,894
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

it wasn't about "liking the guy". i think there was enough information about him, knowing all the allegations, how everyone thought he was compromised and/or nefarious himself; how do you respect that for the highest office in the land/world? there was legitimate concern that he was going to seriously fuck up your country or let someone else do it. 

if there was anything to a dem president on that scale, i'd be saying the same thing. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    i imagine trump's proof of voter fraud will be coming "very soon, likely in the next two weeks or so". 
    Along with his healthcare plan? Or the indictments of Hillary, Obama and Sleepy Woke Joe Basement Biden?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,684
    Biden
    Parksy said:
    MayDay10 said:
    Parksy said:

These things I certainly get.  A fellow or two........ maybe perhaps you... Danke!......  mentioned this in a post months ago and as a Canadian I kind of thought... geeze, we have (mostly) free abortions, universal health care, strict gun laws.  The three pillars of what I see keeps Dems and Republicans apart.  I never saw the difference between Canucks and Americans as much as I do now with Trump.  And I'm certainly not trying to paint you all with the same brush here, but I mean.. Trump. 

With Trump... and I say this with a degree of hope mixed with certainty....  even a Canadian who was all for less government, pro-life, pro gun.  And there are many Canadians who certainly would like that....   if a candidate arrived who supported all three of those items but acted in a manner such as Trump, that Canadian would not support him and would likely not vote for him.  That's obviously my opinion but I believe that. At some point, morality, principles, and ethics in it's most basic forms should over shadow any kind of policy issue. 

And then I look at your evangelicals and Fox news 'crazies' like Tucker Carlson and THAT is where I see such a difference between the two countries.  

One of Canada's most beloved figures (I think he was once nominated to be one of Canada's Greatest People) Don Cherry was canned from his gig for crossing a line and being xenophobic.  It caused a bit of a stir and a divide in Canada... for a bit. But most of us understood and we moved on.  Trump has said and acted 1000 times worse than him.... and 70,000,000 Americans voted for him this election. Blows my mind as a Canadian. 

The positive thing I see is most of the folks on here and through my social medias...  but uh, I really feel bad for you all. This is ugly. 

Are you worrying about how people take you saying that Canadians are, on the whole, nicer and, on the whole, more caring and principled people?

Don't.

You are.

Every day of the week.

Almost half of this country is absolute garbage.  Garbage morality, garbage principles, garbage ethics....garbage people.

(Nothing against trash collectors.)

There -- now an American said it.  :lol:

Many Americans are wonderful people.  Not nearly as high a percentage as our neighbors to the north, imo.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Biden
    Parksy said:
    MayDay10 said:
    Parksy said:

Are you worrying about how people take you saying that Canadians are, on the whole, nicer and, on the whole, more caring and principled people?

Don't.

You are.

Every day of the week.

Almost half of this country is absolute garbage.  Garbage morality, garbage principles, garbage ethics....garbage people.

Many Americans are wonderful people.  Not nearly as high a percentage as our neighbors to the north, imo.

(I'm hoping this quote tree isn't huge and obnoxious for people) 

Regarding the awful people, and I don't disagree....  I can't help but wonder why. Ya know. As much as I'm hopeful that America gets back on track I really hope some sort of answer/lesson comes from that question.  How did so much of America get so awful? 
    Toronto 2000
    Boston I&II 2004
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,344
    Parksy said:
    MayDay10 said:
    Parksy said:

Don't.

You are.

Every day of the week.

Or to our neighbors to the south of the border !

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Biden
    Parksy said:
    MayDay10 said:
    Parksy said:

like i said previously, I was afraid it was going to happen with that dragon's den/shark tank blowhard. luckily, he was rejected by the conservatives. so I think you're right. 

HOWEVER, maybe we'd have to look at it with parallels. if we had an aboriginal prime minister who criticized the RCMP, among other things, (i can't really think of the "bad" things obama did and a candian parallel)....things might be different. I hope they wouldn't be. but after trudeau, we very well could be heading in the same direction. there is a TON of anti-liberal sentiment right now, and the conservatives in many cases are leaning more right then ever before. 

close friends of mine seem to be leaning right now when they didn't use to because of him. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    Parksy said:
    MayDay10 said:
    Parksy said:

like i said previously, I was afraid it was going to happen with that dragon's den/shark tank blowhard. luckily, he was rejected by the conservatives. so I think you're right. 

HOWEVER, maybe we'd have to look at it with parallels. if we had an aboriginal prime minister who criticized the RCMP, among other things, (i can't really think of the "bad" things obama did and a candian parallel)....things might be different. I hope they wouldn't be. but after trudeau, we very well could be heading in the same direction. there is a TON of anti-liberal sentiment right now, and the conservatives in many cases are leaning more right then ever before. 

close friends of mine seem to be leaning right now when they didn't use to because of him. 
    100% agree.  I voted Trudeau. The WE scandal after the SNC scandal pretty much ended that. I like how he's dealt with the pandemic, he's still a crook in my opinion. I immediately started checking out O'Toole.  Some of what he's already doing is like.... somewhat along the lines of some Trump rhetoric. Like maybe 1.5% Trump rhetoric.  That alone steered me away.  I'm lookin at Jagmeet now. And then we'll see. 

(apologies for not doing this in the smaller Canadian politics forum) 

:) 
    Toronto 2000
    Boston I&II 2004
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,776
    Biden
    It's time to call the races. 

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Biden
    LOL...   Kat's like "OK, shit's getting way too Canadian in here! They need to call it like now!!" 
    Toronto 2000
    Boston I&II 2004
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,684
    Biden
    Parksy said:
    MayDay10 said:
    Parksy said:

Don't.

You are.

Every day of the week.

Or to our neighbors to the south of the border !

Agree.
  • Options
    Biden
    Parksy said:
    Parksy said:
    MayDay10 said:
    Parksy said:

Don't.

You are.

Every day of the week.

Regarding the awful people, and I don't disagree....  I can't help but wonder why. Ya know. As much as I'm hopeful that America gets back on track I really hope some sort of answer/lesson comes from that question.  How did so much of America get so awful? 
    Donno...
  • Options
    Parksy said:
    Parksy said:
    MayDay10 said:
    Parksy said:

Don't.

You are.

Every day of the week.

Rupert Murdoch.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    cutz said:
    OnWis97 said:
    I know I have the potential to dwell on this annoyingly, so I'll bring this up only once until (and only if) it becomes a more pressing issue...does Biden ever get inaugurated. There are three potential scenarios:
    • Biden gets inaugurated
    • "Faithless Electors" either switch the vote to Trump or don't show up. The latter moves the election to state house delegations, which lean GQP 27 to 23 or so.
    • Barr earns his money and the SCOTUS members earn their seats by finding a "legal challenge."
    Last time I post about this until at least such time as the rest of you start to think it's possible...I think there's a 50/50 chance Biden gets inaugurated.

His extra innings analogy doesn't work. Baseball is one of the few games that is not restrained by time or turns, you can be losing by 100 runs in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs and still theoretically have a chance, that's why baseball doesn't concede. But he's comparing conceding the election to that. No baseball team is going to concede the world series in the 9th inning just because they are down 2 runs, which is what he is comparing the election to. They typically concede when it is mathematically or at least statistically impossible to win.  If you think about it, other sports do concede. If they are down by 4 touchdowns with 1 minute left in football, they typically just let the clock run out. But that's because it is impossible to win at that point.
    I'm also not buying the rest of this. Sure, Trump can demand all sorts of things. I can demand my 2 Christmas Singles from the 10c too. It doesn't mean anything. Just because Trump demands something doesn't mean the EC isn't going to vote and they won't reach a majority. 
    The EC is going to meet, they are going to vote, and Biden is going to get 270+ votes. And if that were to somehow not happen, my understanding is the house, specifically the speaker (Pelosi) will appoint the president. I have a hunch it won't be Trump. 
    Not sure what his goal is, but it sounds like he's trying to hype people up on some unrealistic fear about things that would never happen.
  • Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    cutz said:
    OnWis97 said:
    • Biden gets inaugurated

His extra innings analogy doesn't work. Baseball is one of the few games that is not restrained by time or turns, you can be losing by 100 runs in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs and still theoretically have a chance, that's why baseball doesn't concede. But he's comparing conceding the election to that. No baseball team is going to concede the world series in the 9th inning just because they are down 2 runs, which is what he is comparing the election to. They typically concede when it is mathematically or at least statistically impossible to win.  If you think about it, other sports do concede. If they are down by 4 touchdowns with 1 minute left in football, they typically just let the clock run out. But that's because it is impossible to win at that point.
    I'm also not buying the rest of this. Sure, Trump can demand all sorts of things. I can demand my 2 Christmas Singles from the 10c too. It doesn't mean anything. Just because Trump demands something doesn't mean the EC isn't going to vote and they won't reach a majority. 
    The EC is going to meet, they are going to vote, and Biden is going to get 270+ votes. And if that were to somehow not happen, my understanding is the house, specifically the speaker (Pelosi) will appoint the president. I have a hunch it won't be Trump. 
    Not sure what his goal is, but it sounds like he's trying to hype people up on some unrealistic fear about things that would never happen.
    For the win. 
    Toronto 2000
    Boston I&II 2004
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    There you go scaring everyone.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,935
    Biden up 4K in GA now. No recount or military ballots can save Trump now there. 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    Parksy said:
    Parksy said:
    MayDay10 said:
    Parksy said:

Don't.

You are.

Every day of the week.

Patriotic Propaganda served in huge heaping spoons from
    youth.  The myth of exceptionalism, manifest destiny etc. The denial of and inability to come to terms with slavery and institutional racism. White people choosing to reconcile with the losers of the civil war before doing anything to help establish true freedom and equity for the freed slaves. Ignoring the wholesale genocide of native peoples of the americas....not honoring treaties...list goes on
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Biden
    I think the proof of voter fraud is currently under an IRS audit.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,971
    Biden
    Call. These. States. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Biden
    be. patient. it. will. happen . 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,971
    Biden
    Trump will kick and scream for a few weeks, bringing frivolous lawsuits and making wild accusations, and then eventually he will announce that he is running again in 2024. Fundraising has proven to be too lucrative for him to ever stop, but another campaign will allow Trump and his supporters to claim any investigation to come is the Democrats spying on their opposition. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,169
    Kat said:
    It's time to call the races. 

Unfortunately it’s not, as tiring as this process is. Democrats have been claiming PA is going to quickly grow to a 60k lead “within a day” all week  and it’s been stuck at about 14k since early this am local time. None of the other 3 key pending states give Biden enough to get to 270. Unfortunately it could be days, not hours. I hope I am wrong, but am very curious why Biden didn’t get a solid cushion in PA today as a lot of experts predicted. The PA website has been stuck on about 115k uncounted most of the day. I have been looking for new court challenges but can’t find any. GA will not be called until the state discloses there are fewer votes than trump needs to win and AZ & NV seem very unorganized with a lot of ballots pending.

There has been so much poor information from “experts” this election season, the president deserves the race to not be called until it is mathematically impossible for him to win. The 3 day rule in PA trump fought so hard against ironically could buy him some time now.

I think many democrats in online forums (not necessarily here) are forgetting how close this election is. Trump is fractions of a point from 278 electoral votes.