Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,984

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    So if the map stands as is, 25 states voted for Trump and 25 for Biden.  It is crazy how divided this country is.
    And how divided so many of those states are. The margins in all the remaining states is pretty small, regardless of who ends up winning them. 
    Well. What if you remove the voter suppression, the gerrymandering, get the voting number up to above 80% etc. Would it look as divided?
    Gerrymandering is pretty irrelevant in a national election, and more people voted in this election than any election every before. 
    The state lines were gerrymandered.  54-40 OR FIGHT!  

Digging deep back into your middle school history with that one.  
    Yeah but that's not the current GOP's fault like I figured he was implying. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,375
    All because the parties that be are bowing down to a total belligerent idiot! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    mrussel1 said:
    I said it pages back..mail in voting made this a clusterfuck,  You knew this was coming. 4 years ago your heard " He's not my president"..now its the right sides turn to say the same... and being given the perfect reason to do so.
    But it was the right thing to do.

Hard to argue vs that..maybe extend the voting period to 4-6 weeks before election..Do it in person by zip code to keep crowd down somewhat...its just taking too long to count these votes like this.
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Who cares if it takes a long time. 

A constructed problem.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,735
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    I said it pages back..mail in voting made this a clusterfuck,  You knew this was coming. 4 years ago your heard " He's not my president"..now its the right sides turn to say the same... and being given the perfect reason to do so.

Hard to argue vs that..maybe extend the voting period to 4-6 weeks before election..Do it in person by zip code to keep crowd down somewhat...its just taking too long to count these votes like this.
    I don't know what your rules were out west, but here in Henrico we were able to vote M-S at two locations starting in early October.  There were hour plus lines every day, all day.  But that's why you guys were all worried about VA, because the early votes were tabulated last.  They didn't start hitting until about 10PM and then BOOM.  Trump went from up 6 to down 6 instantly.  Never recovered. 
  • Options
    DaughterXDaughterX Germany Posts: 34
    I really wonder if Trump will stay president until presidential inauguration in January if Biden wins. Seems like he's losing his mind.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,375

A constructed problem.
    It gives them more time to come up with ways on how to steal it right now they are huddled coming up with ways to manipulate this outcome! That you can take to the bank..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,066
    Biden
    It appears that the GOP is going along with tRump's bullshit.  I'm thinking that they must believe that keeping this voter fraud myth alive will work to their advantage in 2022 and 2024 by keeping their base infuriated. 

This is getting into dangerous territory.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:

No matter what happens. Once all the votes are counted And certified and no evidence of fraud is found, 60+million people will not view Biden as a legitimate president. Those same people will expect their R reps to make sure and give no ground. Trump has really destroyed democracy. I’m just wondering how the 60+millions are going to take their presidents “lawfully won election” being stolen by “Democrat fraud”.  It is going to get very messy.  Listen to some talk radio...the looney tunes and militias are going to be gearing up one way or another before years end.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,945
    Biden
    i see all these maga morons crying on twitter actually saying they'll move to mexico if biden is inaugurated. OH THE IRONY
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,836
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:

If my wife were on this site she would say, "Patience is a virtue."  We're getting there- hopefully not too much longer now. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,985
    Biden

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Biden
    They haven't been counted yet, like the provisionals.  He knows this.  Idiot. 
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out

A constructed problem.
    It gives them more time to come up with ways on how to steal it right now they are huddled coming up with ways to manipulate this outcome! That you can take to the bank..
    In a democracy, an election can not be stolen.

So if it can be stolen, you do not have a democracy.

And if you don't have a democracy, the election was shit to begin with anyways and should have been fixed so that..

In a democracy, an election can not be stolen.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,761
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    i see all these maga morons crying on twitter actually saying they'll move to mexico if biden is inaugurated. OH THE IRONY
    I've been pleasantly surprised with the Trump supporters around me. In particular, the sheriff deputies at the courthouse I work at. They're all for Trump, but not crying about it. I figured one of them in particular, who LOVES Trump, and has tried to convince me to vote for him, would be going crazy over this. But I couldn't have been more wrong. When I walked into work yesterday, and he was at the desk where people have to go through the metal-detector, he simply said to me, "Not looking good for The Donald." 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Biden
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:

No matter what happens. Once all the votes are counted And certified and no evidence of fraud is found, 60+million people will not view Biden as a legitimate president. Those same people will expect their R reps to make sure and give no ground. Trump has really destroyed democracy. I’m just wondering how the 60+millions are going to take their presidents “lawfully won election” being stolen by “Democrat fraud”.  It is going to get very messy.  Listen to some talk radio...the looney tunes and militias are going to be gearing up one way or another before years end.
    it'll settle just like all the liberals who cried about world war 3 and the end of women's rights and moving to canada and all that eventually did. they'll have their tantrums and maybe some demonstrations (i wonder what kind of hat they'll wear? a pumpkin?), right wing media will be constantly stoking the fire of biden being illegitimate and the "proof" they have of it without showing anyone, and the rest of us will move on with our lives. 

hopefully joe makes hillary his attorney general and hunter a senior advisor. randy rainbow as his press secretary. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    This was started by Republicans on 2008 with the decade of birth certificate nonsense over a black guy with a funny name. 
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,776
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Biden
    Kat said:
    That's not the real America

/s
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,319
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    This must be fake. Those adidas shoes looks to cool for a trumper

• Options
    Biden
    DewieCox said:
    This was started by Republicans on 2008 with the decade of birth certificate nonsense over a black guy with a funny name. 
    Obama once had a funny line about his name at a correspondents dinner. He said (paraphrased), "I got my first name, Barack, from my grandmother. It means 'blessed.' And I got my middle name, Hussein, from someone who never ever thought I'd run for president."

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    edited November 2020
    Why would he care about the votes of suckers and losers?
  • Options
    Biden
    there's always a tweet. it really is incredible. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    DewieCox said:
    Obama once had a funny line about his name at a correspondents dinner. He said (paraphrased), "I got my first name, Barack, from my grandmother. It means 'blessed.' And I got my middle name, Hussein, from someone who never ever thought I'd run for president."
    LOL. i miss having a US president with a sense of humour. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    Congrats to the Biden fans! As I said before winners should always congratulated- let’s hope this brings some unity and less divisiveness among us all.  Enjoy your parties, ya’ll!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,627
    Biden
    CALL IT SOMEONE!
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,319
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    CALL IT SOMEONE!
    Are they milking coverage?

Or gunshy?