Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    DewieCox said:
    I keep waiting for the Squad to chime in. You know, CYA Barr, Rodger Dodger Stoned, Mikey Flynn, Paulie Manaforte and Steve O. 
    Steve-o already chimed in and said Fauci and Wray should be beheaded. 
    Really? But I thought someone else had labels, profiles and buckets?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,039
    edited November 2020
    PJNB said:

People vote not land. These maps have always been poor gauges of what is going on. 

I've been seeing that top graphic floating around on facebook. Seems like it's meant for people who have no idea the Central/Midwest was less populated that the coastal states. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,888
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    PJNB said:

People vote not land. These maps have always been poor gauges of what is going on. 

I've been seeing that top graphic floating around on facebook. Seems like it's meant for people who have no idea the Central/Midwest was less populated that the coastal states. 
    idiots are easily manipulated by nice colours and pictures. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,913
    mace1229 said:
    PJNB said:

It is straight up for people that just look at the amount of red vs blue on a map as if it holds any weight to actual real people votes. It would be the same if our territories in Canada where all a certain colour. Looks lopsided but no one lives up there.

• Options
    Biden
    JimmyV said:
    Fox News is untreated cancer rotting away at the body of this nation from the inside. 
    Weren't they the first ones to put AZ to Biden and refused to move from that? AP did it after them.
    they also entertained tucker carlson during election coverage and allowed him to peddle his election fraud conspiracy theories on air. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JimmyV said:
    Fox News is untreated cancer rotting away at the body of this nation from the inside. 
    Weren't they the first ones to put AZ to Biden and refused to move from that? AP did it after them.
    The decision desk vs Foxnews are not the same thing. Also Fox jumped the gun on AZ but the will not admit it. They based their decision on mail in ballots remaining with Biden having the lead. They were wrong. 
  • Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    edited November 2020
    Crazy to think he'll be taking the oath at 78 years old. I remember thinking Bush Sr. was ancient when he was president when I was a kid, but he was ten years younger than Biden is. 

If he chooses not to run for re-election (pretty possible), I hope they have a primary and don't just decree that Harris is the 2024 nominee. I'd like Yang to have another shot at it. Not sure how it would work since no modern president has chosen not to run for a second term. 
    Ooh.. I guess you haven't seen. The left has already started attacking Yang.    I actually wouldn't be surprised if he tried to Primary as a Republican*.  Lol  How would you like him then?

(*YEs I would. Just being funny, but first part true)
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Biden
    what are they attacking yang for? and who specifically are "they"?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Biden
    I would vote for Yang.  (I did)
  • Options
    Its a moment where the left is still divided (known this for years) on how far left they are going to go. Centralist vs the far left has always been at odds and that is what is happening here. Some Dems feel they lost their senate/house race due to how left some of their message was. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,983
    Biden
    Biden wins Ga, the work isn't over. BOTH Senate seats head to a runoff....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    Its a moment where the left is still divided (known this for years) on how far left they are going to go. Centralist vs the far left has always been at odds and that is what is happening here. Some Dems feel they lost their senate/house race due to how left some of their message was. 
    well that i know, but was wondering about specifics, like who and what are they saying? quite stupid to be criticizing each other after/during a win. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Also since we are talking about Fox I find it hilarious that they are spinning how the polls suppressed the GOP vote. In 2016 the polls where exactly the same leaning for Hillary winning and they did great. If anything if help Trump since people "stayed home" and did not show up for Hillary since it was a done deal. Now they are flipping on that narrative to help their talking points. It is crazy how short of memories Trump supporters actually have to conveniently help them sleep at night.  
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,039
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    The decision desk vs Foxnews are not the same thing. Also Fox jumped the gun on AZ but the will not admit it. They based their decision on mail in ballots remaining with Biden having the lead. They were wrong. 
    How were they wrong? Hasn't Biden's lead in AZ actually grown? As long as the vote isn't close enough for a recount, I'd say they were right.  
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,970
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    And this is why McConnell will not break from Trump and his rhetoric. Mitch needs Georgia Republicans to feel outraged so that they will turn out and protect his majority and power. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    How were they wrong? Hasn't Biden's lead in AZ actually grown? As long as the vote isn't close enough for a recount, I'd say they were right.  
    they probably will end up being right, but it was still way too early with that amount still to come in. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,812
    Biden
    JimmyV said:
    mickeyrat said:
    And this is why McConnell will not break from Trump and his rhetoric. Mitch needs Georgia Republicans to feel outraged so that they will turn out and protect his majority and power. 
    Also don't sleep on Alaska.
  • Options
    I am recalling from reading it this morning, but he went on CNN and said something they didn't like.   I love they're not going to listen to him.  They are now going to turn their silence anyone who doesn't agree with them on their own now that they perceive they're in power (despite not taking the Senate in all likelihood, losing ground in the House and not gaining a single State Legislature that is all so critical in the current redistricting cycle) Lol. 
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    AZ has shrunk since they made the call. I am just saying they were wrong imo to do it when they did since the votes that remained did not have the known trends as a state like PA has had. At the end of the day they will probably be right but to do it when they did was premature and they were banking on the mail ins to be lopsided to Biden. 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,885
    Biden
    Anyone do a welfare check on @RoleModelsinBlood31?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,950
    Biden

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,682
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    Better than 50/50 chance by LAW?
    Are you a judge in PA, specializing in their law?

Agreed. I should not have stated that.  I should have said - he has a chance. I have no idea the likelihood.   I was ascribing a higher chance b/c if it mattered, it will end up in the SC where he would seem to have at least a 50/50 chance. IF that occurs what do you think his chances would be?

I fully expect the modern version of The God Squad to do whatever Trump wants on any potential election ruling where they can even claim a remote thread of justification. 

PA Sec'y of State came out this morning and said the number of late arriving ballots are less than the difference.  Case won't even see the SC.

You guys do love your labels though. And you accuse the other side of profiling and bucketing people. Lol.

Funny to me that I now have become part of the "you guys" and "this side" with the Dems. 
    Never would have guessed that - my wife (a lifelong Dem) and I have always bickered on politics and I am still a registered Republican, although I voted against every single Republican possible on my ballots over the past 2 years as an individual statement against Trump and a move further away than my 3rd party 2016 voting represented. 

I can take that label, as I will never be going back to stand side by side with people who supported this regime run by Donald J Trump.

Independent from here forward and I hope to one day be able to vote and support candidates who I align with when it comes to many issues historically considered Conservative at the same time as always opposing racists, homophobic people, people who use a book of lies called the Bible to point to a god and determine how others should live, etc....

Until then, I will vote against my wallet.  Sure, it might make me wild to, as a result, have to support many policies I do not believe in -- but those policies do not harm others.  They do not seek to hold others down.

As far as labeling...yeah, I can laugh at labels and do find them funny when others make them or when I make them if they are ones that I find humorous.  "Profiling and bucketing people" (by their actions) is being observant, to me. 
    It does not hurt my feelings to say to me that I am judgemental.  I sure am.  I judge anyone supporting Trump.  Others are free to judge me all they like.
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Biden
    I wonder if there is a strong voice in the republican party (or maybe even in his inner circle) who are advising Trump to drop this.  

Fighting the election results is incredibly unpatriotic.  It is over and Trump will either walk out or be dragged out.  The only difference is what happens in between.  We are in a state of national emergency still.  We are horrifically divided and will only get to the flashpoint if Trump keeps throwing matches on it.  This does not serve anyone except himself, and it is a net-negative for the Republican Party as a whole.  

Any chance of holding any sort of dignified presence in history books will be spoiled forever.
  • Options

Agreed. I should not have stated that.  I should have said - he has a chance. I have no idea the likelihood.   I was ascribing a higher chance b/c if it mattered, it will end up in the SC where he would seem to have at least a 50/50 chance. IF that occurs what do you think his chances would be?

I fully expect the modern version of The God Squad to do whatever Trump wants on any potential election ruling where they can even claim a remote thread of justification. 

PA Sec'y of State came out this morning and said the number of late arriving ballots are less than the difference.  Case won't even see the SC.

You guys do love your labels though. And you accuse the other side of profiling and bucketing people. Lol.

Funny to me that I now have become part of the "you guys" and "this side" with the Dems. 
    Never would have guessed that - my wife (a lifelong Dem) and I have always bickered on politics and I am still a registered Republican, although I voted against every single Republican possible on my ballots over the past 2 years as an individual statement against Trump and a move further away than my 3rd party 2016 voting represented. 

I can take that label, as I will never be going back to stand side by side with people who supported this regime run by Donald J Trump.

Independent from here forward and I hope to one day be able to vote and support candidates who I align with when it comes to many issues historically considered Conservative at the same time as always opposing racists, homophobic people, people who use a book of lies called the Bible to point to a god and determine how others should live, etc....

Until then, I will vote against my wallet.  Sure, it might make me wild to, as a result, have to support many policies I do not believe in -- but those policies do not harm others.  They do not seek to hold others down.

As far as labeling...yeah, I can laugh at labels and do find them funny when others make them or when I make them if they are ones that I find humorous.  "Profiling and bucketing people" is being observant, to me. 
    It does not hurt my feelings to say to me that I am judgemental.  I sure am.  I judge anyone supporting Trump.  Others are free to judge me all they like.
    The conservative apologists are flailing, "like an obese turtle on its back in the sun" and it's great to see.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,682
    Biden

As far as labeling...yeah, I can laugh at labels and do find them funny when others make them or when I make them if they are ones that I find humorous.  "Profiling and bucketing people" is being observant, to me. 
    The conservative apologists are flailing, "like an obese turtle on its back in the sun" and it's great to see.

Yeah that quote was hilarious.  I know it is not right and it is mean....but I laughed (and still laugh) at it.  Fuck him, he earned it.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Biden
    betting odds are -3333 for Biden (technically about off the board), and +1850 Trump.

• Options
    Biden
    MayDay10 said:
    I wonder if there is a strong voice in the republican party (or maybe even in his inner circle) who are advising Trump to drop this.  

Fighting the election results is incredibly unpatriotic.  It is over and Trump will either walk out or be dragged out.  The only difference is what happens in between.  We are in a state of national emergency still.  We are horrifically divided and will only get to the flashpoint if Trump keeps throwing matches on it.  This does not serve anyone except himself, and it is a net-negative for the Republican Party as a whole.  

Any chance of holding any sort of dignified presence in history books will be spoiled forever.
    i'm guessing, if anyone, it's ivanka. she's the one legitimate shot at another trump in the WH. and she won't want him sullying her chances with this tomfoolery. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    I am recalling from reading it this morning, but he went on CNN and said something they didn't like.   I love they're not going to listen to him.  They are now going to turn their silence anyone who doesn't agree with them on their own now that they perceive they're in power (despite not taking the Senate in all likelihood, losing ground in the House and not gaining a single State Legislature that is all so critical in the current redistricting cycle) Lol. 
    again, "they". i want to know who "they" are and what their specific issue is. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,313
    I'm sitting this one out

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,970
    Biden
    I may be overly cynical but the Georgia Secretary of State just came close to inviting the lunatics to converge on counting places. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."