Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,988
    Biden
    Another disturbing social-media trend I see is mothers posting pictures of their daughters who take dance classes. My cousin's wife posts pictures of their 12-year-old daughter (my second cousin) in her dance outfits. They're somewhat revealing pictures and I fucking hate it. The pictures aren't very revealing by adult standards. But still, you can see her midriff and sometimes she's in a sports-bra. For a 12-year-old, that's way too much I think. 
    Yes it is.  My cousin posts pictures of her kids that I would never allow my wife to post.  I can't believe her stupid husband doesn't say anything.  The girl is in that 11-12 year old stage where it is time to get a bra but she doesn't wear one yet.  She also posts pictures of her 8 year old son in his underwear....like a lot.  I get that the kid likes to run around the house in his underwear but posting that on FB is just fucking clueless.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    Biden
    So I'm going to share something with you from someone that posted this on FB.  These aren't his kids, he shared a meme.  I told him I thought it was despicable that someone is exploiting their own children, in a vulnerable way, to score political points.  It's shameful.  I'll leave this up today and then delete because I think it is appalling, but it goes with teh topic du jour.  Don't reply to me so I can delete it later and not have it in other posts.  

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Another disturbing social-media trend I see is mothers posting pictures of their daughters who take dance classes. My cousin's wife posts pictures of their 12-year-old daughter (my second cousin) in her dance outfits. They're somewhat revealing pictures and I fucking hate it. The pictures aren't very revealing by adult standards. But still, you can see her midriff and sometimes she's in a sports-bra. For a 12-year-old, that's way too much I think. 
    Yes it is.  My cousin posts pictures of her kids that I would never allow my wife to post.  I can't believe her stupid husband doesn't say anything.  The girl is in that 11-12 year old stage where it is time to get a bra but she doesn't wear one yet.  She also posts pictures of her 8 year old son in his underwear....like a lot.  I get that the kid likes to run around the house in his underwear but posting that on FB is just fucking clueless.
    Crazy... “fucking clueless” is right.
  • Options
    Biden
    yeah that pic is pretty bad...the "Biden is a pedophile" theme is bizarre

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Biden
    Yeah that type of stuff is meant for the family photo album (if those even still exist). There's a ridiculous photo of me as a child dancing on the kitchen table in nothing but Ninja Turtle underwear, and the only people that have seen it are my father, mother, and sister...as it should be. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,845
    Biden
    a female friend of mine, who is a resource teacher in high school no less, is constantly posting semi-nude pix of her 5 year old, some even in the fucking bathtub where "things" are clearly visible. it boggles my mind the utter stupidity. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,731
    edited September 2020
    Biden
    a female friend of mine, who is a resource teacher in high school no less, is constantly posting semi-nude pix of her 5 year old, some even in the fucking bathtub where "things" are clearly visible. it boggles my mind the utter stupidity. 
    Insane. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    Biden

The fact that Trump has shared doctored versions of this video multiple times is barely mentioned. At least twitter flagged it. 

Can't wait to have a normal president again. 
    It's just a meme if anyone else posts Biden dancing to "fuck the police" in this video. But coming from the sitting president, it's considered doctored. Understandably. People are so dumb that they might actually believe Biden was really listening to "fuck the police."

As for Biden though, talk about pathetic pandering. Does his campaign actually believe that this sort of thing could (or should) win over Hispanic voters? 
    Yeah I don't know how that is pandering. The singer of the song was there with him. He was actually the one who introduced Biden. The right wing outlets calling it pandering are not providing that context. That's much worse than Biden acknowledging the popular song (I guess?) of the guy who literally just brought him onto the stage.

And Trump's bullshit is worse than all of it. Good for twitter.

I hate bullshit like this. It's just a distraction. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Biden
    Well then I'll spare you my opinion on his interview with Cardi B. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    I hadn't seen the new version of the Bidel video. It is kind of funny. Its funny with someone random doing it, Trump should stay away from those things and not retweet. But of course he does.
    Yeah he should stay away from it. It's literally fake news.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Biden

The fact that Trump has shared doctored versions of this video multiple times is barely mentioned. At least twitter flagged it. 

It's just a meme if anyone else posts Biden dancing to "fuck the police" in this video. But coming from the sitting president, it's considered doctored. Understandably. People are so dumb that they might actually believe Biden was really listening to "fuck the police."

As for Biden though, talk about pathetic pandering. Does his campaign actually believe that this sort of thing could (or should) win over Hispanic voters? 
    Yeah I don't know how that is pandering. The singer of the song was there with him. He was actually the one who introduced Biden. The right wing outlets calling it pandering are not providing that context. That's much worse than Biden acknowledging the popular song (I guess?) of the guy who literally just brought him onto the stage.

Yeah I had seen the criticisms before I saw the actual video.  It really wasn't bad at all.

• Options
    Biden

Yeah I had seen the criticisms before I saw the actual video.  It really wasn't bad at all.
    Nope. It's called "politics."
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,017
    Yeah that type of stuff is meant for the family photo album (if those even still exist). There's a ridiculous photo of me as a child dancing on the kitchen table in nothing but Ninja Turtle underwear, and the only people that have seen it are my father, mother, and sister...as it should be. 

I don't believe you unless you post it here.
  • Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:

Oh believe me it's real. And to make matters worse (or better?), in the picture, I'm holding sais like Raphael. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:

Oh believe me it's real. And to make matters worse (or better?), in the picture, I'm holding sais like Raphael. 
    I say better; would be worse if you were acting like Donatello.  
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I argue that Donatello is the best Turtle. Or at the very least, underrated. He's the brains of the operation. Raphael is too emotional and impulsive. Michelangelo? The world could be burning around him and he'd be scrapping pepporini of the floor for once last slice of pizza. Leonardo leads. I can respect that. But would be be able to hack the mainframe of the Technodrome if need be? Unlikely. This is why Don rules. 

I use this same argument for why Egon is the best Ghostbuster. Ray shows weakness (brings on the form of the destuctor in the first movie, possessed by Vigo in the second, countless fuck-ups in the cartoons). Venkman cares more chaising tail and spouting off one-liners than he does busting ghosts. And Winston isn't even a scientist. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I argue that Donatello is the best Turtle. Or at the very least, underrated. He's the brains of the operation. Raphael is too emotional and impulsive. Michelangelo? The world could be burning around him and he'd be scrapping pepporini of the floor for once last slice of pizza. Leonardo leads. I can respect that. But would be be able to hack the mainframe of the Technodrome if need be? Unlikely. This is why Don rules. 

I use this same argument for why Egon is the best Ghostbuster. Ray shows weakness (brings on the form of the destuctor in the first movie, possessed by Vigo in the second, countless fuck-ups in the cartoons). Venkman cares more chaising tail and spouting off one-liners than he does busting ghosts. And Winston isn't even a scientist. 
    You make a fair point about the necessity of technology in keeping the Foot at bay, and I concede I have underrated him.  I was aghast when my nephew said Donnie was his favorite, growing up a Raphael fan.  And yes perhaps Raphael is emotional and impulsive, but maybe he's just passionate.  In RPG terms he's a tank, a mucker and a grinder to use hockey lingo, and that may get him in trouble, but damned if it doesn't produce results.

My comment was more in line to as what you may be holding in the picture while acting like Donatello, as opposed to sais like Raph.  
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    Biden
    Jim Carrey will be starring as Joe Biden on SNL this season. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:

You make a fair point about the necessity of technology in keeping the Foot at bay, and I concede I have underrated him.  I was aghast when my nephew said Donnie was his favorite, growing up a Raphael fan.  And yes perhaps Raphael is emotional and impulsive, but maybe he's just passionate.  In RPG terms he's a tank, a mucker and a grinder to use hockey lingo, and that may get him in trouble, but damned if it doesn't produce results.

My comment was more in line to as what you may be holding in the picture while acting like Donatello, as opposed to sais like Raph.  
    Fair enough. Yeah my parents got me sais for my birthday not knowing who was my favorite Turtle. Similarly, years later, when I was about 16, my mother did the unthinkable: she bought me a CREED CD because my aunt told her they sound like Pearl Jam and that I'd probably like them. Ugh.....

Another underrated aspect of Don is the fact that he uses a staff. You can slice and dice someone with sais or a sword. But a staff? You've got to be badass to use a staff and survive. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,888
    Biden
    and here I thought something was happening today given the traffic.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,461
    PJNB said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I only use FB in a private group dedicated to some PJ stuff.  Nothing political or unrelated to the topic at hand is allowed. No one has tried to post anything like to my memory, but I would delete it immediately.  I have no other use for it.  
    And we appreciate your work!
    Yes we do.

But, I deleted my FAKEbook account so how can I know when the good stuff is available? BTN was probably the #1 reason why I thought about keeping my account but I had enough of FAKEbook even though I rarely went on it and when I did It was rarer if I Posted. 
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,461
    yeah that pic is pretty bad...the "Biden is a pedophile" theme is bizarre
    I agree. 
  • Options
    Biden
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I only use FB in a private group dedicated to some PJ stuff.  Nothing political or unrelated to the topic at hand is allowed. No one has tried to post anything like to my memory, but I would delete it immediately.  I have no other use for it.  
    And we appreciate your work!
    Yes we do.

But, I deleted my FAKEbook account so how can I know when the good stuff is available? BTN was probably the #1 reason why I thought about keeping my account but I had enough of FAKEbook even though I rarely went on it and when I did It was rarer if I Posted. 
    Yes, things are always happening but you can always PM me.  We just uncovered a raft of footage from MSG1 from 2016... 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,888
    Biden
     Pennsylvania Supreme Court strikes Green Party presidential ticket from ballot, clearing the way for mail ballots to be sent out
    By Amy Gardner

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/green-party-pennsylvania-ballot-election/2020/09/17/666db0c4-f8f9-11ea-a275-1a2c2d36e1f1_story.html

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Biden
    biden says he's running as a democrat but he will be america's president. someone tell mitch mcconnell?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    biden says he's running as a democrat but he will be america's president. someone tell mitch mcconnell?
    I've got sports overload going tonight.  How is he doing in the town hall?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mrussel1 said:
    Shieeet, another OT.
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    not sure. i don't have cable. i was just hitting the update button on cnn.com
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,403
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    Didn’t watch, but from the reviews I’ve read he did very well.
  • Options
    Biden
    it will all come down to how he does in the debates. no republicans watch a democrat town hall. that's nothing. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com