Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,027
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    tbergs said:
    The only fear I have is that Biden all of a sudden drops dead. Between him and RBG, I don't know who to be more concerned about. 
    lmao. i don't know why, but this made me laugh out loud

Because if you don't laugh, you cry.
    word the fuck up
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    By "real news" you probably mean outlets like NYT, MSNBC, and CNN...all of whom want Biden (or should I say Harris?) to win. So of course they're not going to "amplify" anything that contributes to a narrative that Biden is a puppet. 
    If Biden is a puppet, why is his agenda the agenda on the platform?  Why isn't M4A on there?  Free tuition and forgiveness of student loans?  The 'puppet' narrative is the bullshit one.  Your 'point' has zero merit and is only borne out by your beliefs, no actual empirical evidence.  
    More of an electoral puppet. In that the DNC doesn't really want him as president, but got left with him when all their candidates failed to connect in the primary. That's why there was the coordinated effort before Super Tuesday to make sure it was him instead of Bernie. As for his platform, it's a pretty typical democratic party platform. That should be the platform. Will it be once he's elected? 
    So wait a minute, the DNC didn't want him as president, so they coordinated an effort for him to win the primaries by taking out Sanders? Why didn't they coordinate all of that for Warren, Pete or any of the other candidates they allegedly preferred?  They decided to coordinate for the person that finished 4th in IA and 5th in NH.  And your evidence of this is Harris misspeaking and calling it a Harris administration..  the woman who was running for president for 18 months and probably said the phrase "Harris Admin" two thousand times.  
    Yeah and after IA and NH, Biden started gaining a bit, and was (is) considered a more viable general election candidate to go against Trumnp, so Pete and Amy got out of his "lane" so they wouldn't all siphon votes from each other which could have given Bernie a path to victory. And Warren stayed in Bernie's "lane" for that same reason.  
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    By "real news" you probably mean outlets like NYT, MSNBC, and CNN...all of whom want Biden (or should I say Harris?) to win. So of course they're not going to "amplify" anything that contributes to a narrative that Biden is a puppet. 
    If Biden is a puppet, why is his agenda the agenda on the platform?  Why isn't M4A on there?  Free tuition and forgiveness of student loans?  The 'puppet' narrative is the bullshit one.  Your 'point' has zero merit and is only borne out by your beliefs, no actual empirical evidence.  
    More of an electoral puppet. In that the DNC doesn't really want him as president, but got left with him when all their candidates failed to connect in the primary. That's why there was the coordinated effort before Super Tuesday to make sure it was him instead of Bernie. As for his platform, it's a pretty typical democratic party platform. That should be the platform. Will it be once he's elected? 
    So wait a minute, the DNC didn't want him as president, so they coordinated an effort for him to win the primaries by taking out Sanders? Why didn't they coordinate all of that for Warren, Pete or any of the other candidates they allegedly preferred?  They decided to coordinate for the person that finished 4th in IA and 5th in NH.  And your evidence of this is Harris misspeaking and calling it a Harris administration..  the woman who was running for president for 18 months and probably said the phrase "Harris Admin" two thousand times.  
    Yeah and after IA and NH, Biden started gaining a bit, and was (is) considered a more viable general election candidate to go against Trumnp, so Pete and Amy got out of his "lane" so they wouldn't all siphon votes from each other which could have given Bernie a path to victory. And Warren stayed in Bernie's "lane" for that same reason.  
    Yes, but none of that equals:

1. the DNC coordinated even though they didn't want Biden
    2. Biden is an 'electoral puppet'

Pete and Amy absolutely got out of the way since they knew they had no path, and ideologically they are more closely aligned with Biden, so it makes sense that they would support Biden.  
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,093
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    Assuming Biden wins, I don't see him running for reelection in 4 years. I do think you will see a lot more focus on Harris, or whoever they hope to put on the ticket, than Biden for the second half of the term. Wouldn't really even be surprised if he resigns after 3 years so she can run as the incumbent for reelection. I'm not convinced that is the plan going in right now, just won't be surprised if that happens one bit. 
    he's actually already said he only plans on serving one term because of his age. his whole purpose is to get trump out, then make way for a younger dem prez. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    Assuming Biden wins, I don't see him running for reelection in 4 years. I do think you will see a lot more focus on Harris, or whoever they hope to put on the ticket, than Biden for the second half of the term. Wouldn't really even be surprised if he resigns after 3 years so she can run as the incumbent for reelection. I'm not convinced that is the plan going in right now, just won't be surprised if that happens one bit. 
    The problem with that though is Harris’ electability. Remember she had such little support in the primary that she dropped out before Iowa. Being VP will obviously raise her profile. But will she become popular with the left over the next four years? The only reason this ticket is probably going to win is because Trump is an awful incumbent. It won’t be as easy in 2024. 
    it will be if another trump is on the ticket. and any other established republican has already shown they are traitors. it would have to be an unknown, and extremely dynamic. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    he's actually already said he only plans on serving one term because of his age. his whole purpose is to get trump out, then make way for a younger dem prez. 
    I don't think he has said that.  I think that's common opinion, but I don't believe any candidate would make such a statement before the election.  There was speculation as such that he signaled to people, but the campaign (and I think he himself) denied it.  
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    I don't think he has said that.  I think that's common opinion, but I don't believe any candidate would make such a statement before the election.  There was speculation as such that he signaled to people, but the campaign (and I think he himself) denied it.  
    you are correct. my bad. 

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/05/17/biden-one-term-vice-president/111789924/
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,042
    mace1229 said:
    Yes, I remember that. But I was saying I wouldn't be surprised if his last year or 2 of his term is more promoting the next candidate, and if that happens to be Harris by then I wouldn't be surprised to see him resign. Not saying they are going into this with that plan, but won't be surprised if that is what happens. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,143
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    mace1229 said:
    I thought he already said he would only be a 1 term president no matter what. 

No....he was asked directly a few weeks ago and said that he was up to a second term or wouldn't be running if he didn't feel like he could serve two terms, etc.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    The problem with that though is Harris’ electability. Remember she had such little support in the primary that she dropped out before Iowa. Being VP will obviously raise her profile. But will she become popular with the left over the next four years? The only reason this ticket is probably going to win is because Trump is an awful incumbent. It won’t be as easy in 2024. 
    it will be if another trump is on the ticket. and any other established republican has already shown they are traitors. it would have to be an unknown, and extremely dynamic. 
    I don't think there will ever be another Trump. He's his own thing. There might be another "asshole that cozies up to foreign agitators" type of candidate someday, but it takes more than just that to be Trump. They'd have to be egomaniacal yet insecure, shameless (Trump's "greatest" "strength" in some ways), and a sociopath. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    PJNB said:
    mace1229 said:
    I thought he already said he would only be a 1 term president no matter what. 

No....he was asked directly a few weeks ago and said that he was up to a second term or wouldn't be running if he didn't feel like he could serve two terms, etc.
    Thanks for the clarification. Thought I read that somewheres but looks like it was early speculation. 
  • Options
    Biden
    finishing his presidency at 84. that's insane. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    I don't think there will ever be another Trump. He's his own thing. There might be another "asshole that cozies up to foreign agitators" type of candidate someday, but it takes more than just that to be Trump. They'd have to be egomaniacal yet insecure, shameless (Trump's "greatest" "strength" in some ways), and a sociopath. 
    i meant another trump literally. don jr, ivanka, etc. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    Oh I see. I don’t think either of them would make it through the primary. No charisma. Donald was at least an entertainer for most his life, so that sorta made up for all his shortcomings. And I don’t think “owning the libs” is still gonna be very viable in four years...and that’s all Don Jr. knows. It’d be entertaining to watch him flame out in a primary though. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,143
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    Agreed...honestly I don't see how he still has the support that he does.  The blame is the GOP.  If they would have acted morally they would have used the 25th amendment a long time ago.  Pence is a fucking douchebag but he would not have destroyed our system like tRump has.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,839
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    Oh I see. I don’t think either of them would make it through the primary. No charisma. Donald was at least an entertainer for most his life, so that sorta made up for all his shortcomings. And I don’t think “owning the libs” is still gonna be very viable in four years...and that’s all Don Jr. knows. It’d be entertaining to watch him flame out in a primary though. 
    If Biden wins, I think the Trumps might be done in DC.  But If Trump wins, I really foresee both Junior and Ivanka becoming president.  Junior is just like his father.  A stupid rich kid who thinks he accomplished something, has a victim complex, trolls on Twitter, and owns the libs.  Ivanka's just as bad (i.e., in it for the family money) but is less blusterous, so maybe she doesn't make it.  In his second term, Donald Trump will be the most powerful person in the history of the United States. By the time the term is over, the Trumps should be permanently in place as America's First Family.

If Trump loses, the GQP is likely to find someone else to own the libs.  Probably another Trump minus the narcissism.  But owning the libs is all the GQP is now.  And given the state of the Web, social media, and conspiracy theories, I don't see that changing.  They're not nominating Romney or someone ever again.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wait, now I'm totally confused? I thought the DNC wanted Biden to Bernie's detriment and the whole thing was rigged, again, like it was when Bernie ran against Hillary? Electoral puppet? You mean like a puppet to the voters, particularly primary voters? Isn't that what the POTUS is supposed to be? 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,227
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Is anyone watching this townhall? Trump is being taken to the woodshed here. Holy shit. These regular people are grilling him better than most of the reporters do...

I'd love to watch... but the Bolts are on
    Sorry to extend the series, bud ;-)
    That sucked.  Being down two all-world forwards hurts.  

You would think that would matter, not sure it has. They could plug in Stone Gossard at forward and he’d get nearly a point a game in the playoffs.
  • Options
    finishing his presidency at 84. that's insane. 
     84 is the new 48
  • Options
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:
    If Biden wins, I think the Trumps might be done in DC.  But If Trump wins, I really foresee both Junior and Ivanka becoming president.  Junior is just like his father.  A stupid rich kid who thinks he accomplished something, has a victim complex, trolls on Twitter, and owns the libs.  Ivanka's just as bad (i.e., in it for the family money) but is less blusterous, so maybe she doesn't make it.  In his second term, Donald Trump will be the most powerful person in the history of the United States. By the time the term is over, the Trumps should be permanently in place as America's First Family.

If Trump loses, the GQP is likely to find someone else to own the libs.  Probably another Trump minus the narcissism.  But owning the libs is all the GQP is now.  And given the state of the Web, social media, and conspiracy theories, I don't see that changing.  They're not nominating Romney or someone ever again.
    i could see junior rallying the trumpsters, but not invanka. she's an emotionless cyborg. she'd be a good candidate as a world dictator in the year 2362, only seen from the neck up on 100 foot screens shown to the enslaved masses. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    And what's wrong, if anything, with Sleepy Woke Joe Basement Biden serving one term and even announcing it? Of course he's setting up the first woman POTUS and more importantly, the progressive agenda. Give Kamala a dem house and senate, let her work the ropes on some major policy initiatives, see some successes and clean up the huge mess left behind, again, and Kamala is well positioned to run as POTUS, the progressive agenda has a better chance at passage and implementation and the repub party is sent back to its cave for another 20 to 30 years. Fail, fuck up or not be successful, and we just might see Nikki Styxxx as POTUS. But the repubs will need to clean their house and banish the Team Trump Treason family and widen their tent, which might be unlikely as they don't have any policies anymore, only insults and fear. What do you expect from a party that is running on the same platform from 4 years ago?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

I think you are forgetting if Biden wins, he controls the executive branch. Everything trump has swept under the rug comes out. If there are any serious financial ties from the kremlin to trumps pocket, it’s coming out. If trump did anything to undermine our democracy in favor of Putin, it’s coming out. Not from the fake media but in black and white, the actual documents. Did you read what former Trump DNI Dan Coats said about Trump / Russia in the Woodward book? And that’s from a lifelong conservative 

You are also forgetting about covid. If Biden puts together a cohesive strategy with masks and six feet and we get the R rate  very low and we can go back to bitching about how little PJ tours and how difficult it is to get good tickets, even without a vaccine, that will be a strong narrative to defeat republicans in the future. Sometimes regulations are not a dirty word. Sometimes they actually save lives.

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    So should we change the poll to Harris vs Trump?
    That wouldn't make a difference here, but if the election was really Harris vs. Trump, the polls may be very different. So those two should watch what they say. Biden mixing up the order of the names on the ticket is just Biden being Biden. But Harris saying the words "A Harris administration" comes off like a Freudian slip.  
    lol nothing burger if this is something to be concerned about we are doomed specially after all the crap Covidiot has said done on&on!
    It's hilarious how defensive some of you guys get.
    lol keep bringing up nothing burgers , will keep on dismissing them at least bring something with some meat on it enjoy looking for them! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    That wouldn't make a difference here, but if the election was really Harris vs. Trump, the polls may be very different. So those two should watch what they say. Biden mixing up the order of the names on the ticket is just Biden being Biden. But Harris saying the words "A Harris administration" comes off like a Freudian slip.  
    lol nothing burger if this is something to be concerned about we are doomed specially after all the crap Covidiot has said done on&on!
    lol keep bringing up nothing burgers , will keep on dismissing them at least bring something with some meat on it enjoy looking for them! 
    Nothing burger = no meat
    No meat = vegan
    Vegan = Democrats
    Democrats = Leftists 
    Leftists = Socialists 
    Socialists = republican fear dog whistle
    republican fear dog whistle = idiots
  • Options
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    Exactly.. it's just words.  
  • Options
    Biden
    And what's wrong, if anything, with Sleepy Woke Joe Basement Biden serving one term and even announcing it? Of course he's setting up the first woman POTUS and more importantly, the progressive agenda. Give Kamala a dem house and senate, let her work the ropes on some major policy initiatives, see some successes and clean up the huge mess left behind, again, and Kamala is well positioned to run as POTUS, the progressive agenda has a better chance at passage and implementation and the repub party is sent back to its cave for another 20 to 30 years. Fail, fuck up or not be successful, and we just might see Nikki Styxxx as POTUS. But the repubs will need to clean their house and banish the Team Trump Treason family and widen their tent, which might be unlikely as they don't have any policies anymore, only insults and fear. What do you expect from a party that is running on the same platform from 4 years ago?
    Declaring one term represents weakness.. "Biden isn't strong enough to do two terms, so who knows what happens during the first?"  It would be a mistake.  Wait until 2022, after the mids.  
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    Nothing burger = no meat
    No meat = vegan
    Vegan = Democrats
    Democrats = Leftists 
    Leftists = Socialists 
    Socialists = republican fear dog whistle
    republican fear dog whistle = idiots
    On point again!
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Exactly.. it's just words.  
    Ditto!
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,839
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    Declaring one term represents weakness.. "Biden isn't strong enough to do two terms, so who knows what happens during the first?"  It would be a mistake.  Wait until 2022, after the mids.  
    Yeah...it indicates that the party didn’t really have a long term solution, but just a band-aid.  
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    I see it as honesty, not weakness. But yea, it’d be silly for him to publicly announce it from a political perspective, as unfortunate as that is. Everyone knows he’s ancient and anyone who thinks he intends to serve two full terms isn’t being honest with themselves.

Brilliantati©