Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835

- Ten Club will be monitoring all Ten Club tickets posted on the Fan-To-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange for possible abuse.

- Ten Club reserves the right to refuse service without refund to any members breaking rules or abusing their membership privileges.

- Tickets are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable.
    Ticketmaster has partnered with Pearl Jam to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be non-transferable.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser.

I like my membership to much to risk this.  

I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    TalonTedd said:
    This all sounds sketchy and risky.  Thanks for the info.  Its F2F time and I hope the member I keep in the loop when I release them, gets them.  Cant wait for the Gigaton hat trick.  Toronto, Ottawa and Hamilton...drop the leash.
    It is risky and sketchy... unless joy know that person you are transacting with
    Not at all.  If your tickets sell you get exactly what you paid for them.  No need to coordinate with a buyer.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,918
    I'm more interested to see how quickly they are listed once you post them, especially for those who are trying to make sure a specific person gets them.  
  • Options
    TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    TalonTedd said:
    This all sounds sketchy and risky.  Thanks for the info.  Its F2F time and I hope the member I keep in the loop when I release them, gets them.  Cant wait for the Gigaton hat trick.  Toronto, Ottawa and Hamilton...drop the leash.
    Not at all.  If your tickets sell you get exactly what you paid for them.  No need to coordinate with a buyer.

But we are talking about a coordination that doesn't go through F2F.  I'd like to help a member get my tickets but it doesn't seem feasible.   Maybe next time Pearl Jam will allow us, through  F2F, to use our pre sale codes to coordinate the sale.  No profit, just members working together.
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
  • Options
    So no one knows of a time tickets might possibly be available. Or?
    Severed Hand
  • Options
    Thanks and good luck everyone 
  • Options
    Fingers crossed and good luck all. 
  • Options

• Options
    TalonTedd said:
    TalonTedd said:

But we are talking about a coordination that doesn't go through F2F.  I'd like to help a member get my tickets but it doesn't seem feasible.   Maybe next time Pearl Jam will allow us, through  F2F, to use our pre sale codes to coordinate the sale.  No profit, just members working together.
    Thanks for making the effort talon tedd...I wouldn't want to lose my membership privileges either...
  • Options
    RF123172RF123172 Posts: 110
    I'm more interested to see how quickly they are listed once you post them, especially for those who are trying to make sure a specific person gets them.  
    Me and many others will grab them before the person you have in mind does.
  • Options
    RF123172RF123172 Posts: 110
    edited February 2020

We can only wait and see.  Good luck to you.  I am trying for two at MSG and I am sure tons of others will be trying for that date too.
    I was under the impression that MSG was not part of this, since those can be resold at a premium.  Is anyone sure?
    Post edited by RF123172 on
  • Options

Love it!
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    ajflickerajflicker Canada Posts: 166
    edited February 2020
    As others have said, I think it's going to be a right place, right time type of scenario for scoring tickets rather than getting there right when the exchange opens for the simple reason that it really depends on when people with extras put their tickets up. While people with extras would obviously want to exchange/move those tickets sooner rather than later, I highly doubt that those people are chomping at the bit to list them right at 10. I could obviously be completely wrong but I just imagine it being more a case where people list their extras when they get around to it over the first day or two.
    I am posting my two T.O. tix as soon as the exchange opens. I can't use them so I want to be rid of them a.s.a.p. to some lucky fan.

Post edited by ajflicker on
  • Options
    ajflicker said:
    As others have said, I think it's going to be a right place, right time type of scenario for scoring tickets rather than getting there right when the exchange opens for the simple reason that it really depends on when people with extras put their tickets up. While people with extras would obviously want to exchange/move those tickets sooner rather than later, I highly doubt that those people are chomping at the bit to list them right at 10. I could obviously be completely wrong but I just imagine it being more a case where people list their extras when they get around to it over the first day or two.
    I am posting my two T.O. tix as soon as the exchange opens. I can't use them so I want to be rid of them a.s.a.p. to some lucky fan.

I’d love to arrange something with you to pick them up or meet up and go in with ya. Let me know! 
    AjaxSlax
  • Options
    BeenerBeener Posts: 22
    Why the hell haven’t we been told when the exchange opens?!!
  • Options
    I want 2, anywhere!
  • Options
    thumbingthumbing Brooklyn Posts: 25
    edited February 2020
    And just like that, while refreshing to see if the F2F exchange opens up now, Superblood Wolfmoon drops.  There’s now a soundtrack to what’s likely to be a demented morning on tm.
    Post edited by thumbing on
  • Options
    I wanted GA tix for OKC, none were available so I went ahead and got 4 seats.  I believe 4 is the limit.  So if I find 2 GA tix on the exchange will I be allowed to buy them or do I have to take the risk of listing & selling 2 of the seats I already have first? 
  • Options
    Lukeat911Lukeat911 Nashville, TN Posts: 175
    Probably the highlight of my life if I am lucky enough to score a Baltimore ticket in this
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    edited February 2020
    I wanted GA tix for OKC, none were available so I went ahead and got 4 seats.  I believe 4 is the limit.  So if I find 2 GA tix on the exchange will I be allowed to buy them or do I have to take the risk of listing & selling 2 of the seats I already have first? 
    Nope. You are not allowed  to buy first. You will get in trouble 
  • Options
    ddeschler said:

Love it!
    Thx🤗🤗
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,438
    FYI, be careful of refreshing the page to much..... I got this today. Looks like I am in timeout for a while

Pardon the Interruption

For the best experience, we've added extra security to protect fans from bot abuse and suspicious activity.

Loading Captcha …
    You reached this page when attempting to access www1.ticketmaster.com
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 418
    FYI, be careful of refreshing the page to much..... I got this today. Looks like I am in timeout for a while

Pardon the Interruption

For the best experience, we've added extra security to protect fans from bot abuse and suspicious activity.

Loading Captcha …
    This is nothing to worry about. Happens to me frequently. You just get presented with a captcha and then you’re good to go. 
  • Options
    BagCzech said:

Pardon the Interruption

Loading Captcha …
    This is nothing to worry about. Happens to me frequently. You just get presented with a captcha and then you’re good to go. 
    Where is the captcha? Nothing ever loaded on the page other than that message
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
  • Options
    ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118

Pardon the Interruption

Loading Captcha …
    Your using the TM app?  This will happen all day if you’re searching for tickets like I am. Web site doesn’t seem to do this. 
  • Options
    Apecarro said:

Pardon the Interruption

Loading Captcha …
    Your using the TM app?  This will happen all day if you’re searching for tickets like I am. Web site doesn’t seem to do this. 
    Nope, on a desktop
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    edited February 2020
    A month after tickets were distributed and it's now the day of the F2F sale at almost 8AM, no one has a clue when it starts, how it is going to function, or granted any time for people to upload any tickets they want to sell.

Are they actively trying to make this as difficult and chaotic as possible?

Post edited by Saltzy23 on
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    edited February 2020
    Apecarro said:

Pardon the Interruption

Loading Captcha …
    Nope, on a desktop
    Try the reset button instead of refreshing if the show you are looking at is not sold out. If sold out not sure the fix. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    CridderCridder Posts: 165
    i have a life to live
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999
    Saltzy23 said:
    A month after tickets were distributed and it's now the day of the F2F sale at almost 8AM, no one has a clue when it starts, how it is going to function, or granted any time for to upload any tickets they want to sell.

Are they actively trying to make this as difficult and chaotic as possible?

I was feeling the same way as of yesterday, but I’ve come around to thinking that they (meaning Ticketmaster and the club) don’t see this the same way we do. People on this forum are looking at this like it’s a ticket drop and so we think it should be handled the same way in terms of setting & communicating clearly rules and lots of details. From anyone else’s perspective it’s just a convenient feature they’re offering to people who get stuck with tickets they can’t use, and with over a month to go until the shows there’s really no stress/rush that should be involved. 

In other words, it’s not that they’re trying to make this as difficult and chaotic as possible, it’s that they just have a totally different idea about what “this” is.