• Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,336
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    Just got the cancellation notice for the movie. That is 3 Pearl Jam related postponements this week. Sad. 
    shit!
    Was just thinking about that? That sucks, were you still planning on going? 

I was debating. I wonder if they will reschedule since by then we will have already heard the album. So the impact of hearing the new songs will be gone. 
    I was probably going to go but figured they would cancel. My guess is they will, it's already made why not. Definitely loses its thunder but would like to hear the 3d sound or whatever forget what its called
    Good point. If the reschedule I would still plan to go. 
    yes, me too
    Same here!
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,172
    MF117973 said:
    Just got the cancellation notice for the movie. That is 3 Pearl Jam related postponements this week. Sad. 
    Ugh the worst news!! Literally the only thing I had left on my calendar that hadn’t been canceled. Now my next three weeks are spookily empty.

I hope they reschedule the movie. :(
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,154
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    shit!

I was debating. I wonder if they will reschedule since by then we will have already heard the album. So the impact of hearing the new songs will be gone. 
    I was probably going to go but figured they would cancel. My guess is they will, it's already made why not. Definitely loses its thunder but would like to hear the 3d sound or whatever forget what its called
    Dolby Atmos! 
  • Options
    madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    BagCzech said:
    Just got tix to The Frames 30th anniversary show in NYC in september. I sped through the checkout process like a pro. CVV, no insurance lol. felt good to actually see "You Got 'Em"
    I actually got tickets at the box office at Rough Trade since I was close, saved $15 in TM fees.
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 654
    SHZA said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    shit!

Dolby Atmos! 
    Thank you
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Good morning my fellow shut-ins!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 418
    edited March 2020
    madhat181 said:
    BagCzech said:
    Just got tix to The Frames 30th anniversary show in NYC in september. I sped through the checkout process like a pro. CVV, no insurance lol. felt good to actually see "You Got 'Em"
    I actually got tickets at the box office at Rough Trade since I was close, saved $15 in TM fees.

Post edited by BagCzech on
  • Options
    Morning my friends
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,772
    JB274988 said:
    Happy Friday all - officially working from home for the rest of the month; how about everyone else?
    Not me.  I work in home health. I go to patients home and deliver therapy services.  We are super vigilant about infection control so as to not bring it in to patients.  Under normal circumstances I see my patients for a few weeks and then they transition to outpatient therapy.  So far, I’m super busy. In fact I’m working today (Saturday) when normally I don’t bc we are so busy. I’m worried this might change if patients start fearing allowing people in or if recommendations change. I can’t afford to be off work and there is no way I can do my job if I can’t see patients.  I don’t want to use my vacation time for this. My husband’s business (restaurant/food service) stands to be severely affected so my income is not optional (not that it ever was).  Add to this, my kids are doing online home school for the next 3 weeks.  I just hope this thing flattens out quickly so our lives can get back to some normalcy sooner than later. Praying that we (all of us and those we love) stay healthy. 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,833
    Morning my friends
    Good morning, my friends. For the first time today I am going to run on the sidewalks of NYC rather than on the treadmill at my gym. I wish I lived close enough to Central Park, but taking the subway up there would defeat the purpose. So the sidewalks it is. 
  • Options
    JB274988 said:
    Happy Friday all - officially working from home for the rest of the month; how about everyone else?
    Not me.  I work in home health. I go to patients home and deliver therapy services.  We are super vigilant about infection control so as to not bring it in to patients.  Under normal circumstances I see my patients for a few weeks and then they transition to outpatient therapy.  So far, I’m super busy. In fact I’m working today (Saturday) when normally I don’t bc we are so busy. I’m worried this might change if patients start fearing allowing people in or if recommendations change. I can’t afford to be off work and there is no way I can do my job if I can’t see patients.  I don’t want to use my vacation time for this. My husband’s business (restaurant/food service) stands to be severely affected so my income is not optional (not that it ever was).  Add to this, my kids are doing online home school for the next 3 weeks.  I just hope this thing flattens out quickly so our lives can get back to some normalcy sooner than later. Praying that we (all of us and those we love) stay healthy. 
    All the best to you and your family.  Your situation is certainly difficult but know that soon things will be back to normalcy and we will all get through this...We have all come together to share the joy and heartache of the pearl jam tour but now we are all sharing in the true struggles of every day citizens.  We are all here for each other for moral support!!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    shit!

Hello everybody!  

Just wanted to say that we saw the Avett Bros movie "May It Last" well after their album "True Sadness" was released, and it was still a great experience!  I agree it would probably be better to hear the Gigaton songs for the first time in the theater but I think it would still be cool to see the whole movie even after you've heard the songs.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,834
    MF117973 said:
    Morning my friends
    Good morning, my friends. For the first time today I am going to run on the sidewalks of NYC rather than on the treadmill at my gym. I wish I lived close enough to Central Park, but taking the subway up there would defeat the purpose. So the sidewalks it is. 
    Hope you enjoy the run. As someone who frequently runs, treadmills don't hold a candle to running outside. You're about to enter a whole new realm!  ....'Running on Side Walks'...sounds like a good concept for a song :lightbulb:
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    MF117973 said:
    Morning my friends
    Hope you enjoy the run. As someone who frequently runs, treadmills don't hold a candle to running outside. You're about to enter a whole new realm!  ....'Running on Side Walks'...sounds like a good concept for a song :lightbulb:
    Thanks it was great. I ran along the East River Promenade. Lots of people out. After a few days of staying in it felt great. Ended up running 4 miles. For some of you that is probably nothing. But that was a good run for me. Mood elevated!!
  • Options
    May have to change the date to 2021...

• Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 787
    JB274988 said:

Awesome!
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 787
    Boiling sap again today, but no F5in to keep me occupied  :|

Blaring DOTC though, echoing through the sugar bush. It took a bit to grow on me....but I LOVE that song.

Happy Saturday all you former (and future!) F5ers!
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    JB274988 said:

👏👏👏Awesome, my friend. 
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,929
    edited March 2020
    Its day 1, and I've lost my fucking mind already. Sons baseball tournament was canceled and is playing Madden with his friends and wife is watching some trashy reality show. 

So, I shall share my new drinking game. I'm on beer 7 or 8 for the day, so the game is going quite well, as I sit here by myself. Enjoy, should you choose to participate....

Once your ring doorbell goes off, you check and drink accordingly.

Animal = 1 sip
    Car = 2 sips
    Neighbor Walking = 5 second chug
    Luxory SUV = 10 second chug
    UPS/FedEx = Pound Beer
    **NEW** kids on Power Wheels = Shotgun

I live at end of culdesac, lot of action today lol
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    Its day 1, and I've lost my fucking mind already. Sons baseball tournament was canceled and is playing Madden with his friends and wife is watching some trashy reality show. 

So, I shall share my new drinking game. I'm on beer 7 or 8 for the day, so the game is going quite well, as I sit here by myself. Enjoy, should you choose to participate....

Once you ring doorbell goes off, you check and drink accordingly.

Animal = 1 sip
    Car = 2 sips
    UPS/FedEx = Pound Beer

Lol. I love this!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Animal = 1 sip
    Car = 2 sips
    UPS/FedEx = Pound Beer

Lol. I love this!!!
    Its actually a blast, all things considered. It's almost like getting "got it" to pop up when F5ing once that chime goes off. Incredible rush.
  • Options
    Whothat13girlWhothat13girl Posts: 444
    edited March 2020

Once your ring doorbell goes off, you check and drink accordingly.

Animal = 1 sip
    Car = 2 sips
    UPS/FedEx = Pound Beer

Day one...I wasn't called into work today....first day off in 9 mths...I choose to clean..I have scrubbed and scrubbed and drank all along😂😂😂 now I ordered wings and pizza... I scared all the kids off and told them not to return or they would be forced to help...I anticipate a few more hours drinking and cleaning alone😂😂😂😂
    And my new camera just arrived from Amazon.. so I can join in these games shortly
    Post edited by Whothat13girl on
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    edited March 2020
    mcgruff10 said:

Animal = 1 sip
    Car = 2 sips
    UPS/FedEx = Pound Beer

Lol. I love this!!!
    Its actually a blast, all things considered. It's almost like getting "got it" to pop up when F5ing once that chime goes off. Incredible rush.
    We may need to buddy up when we all start to live in underground bunkers dude.

As much as I try and mitigate against it, I am highly susceptible to vibes and moods and the energy that other people put out.  Outside of the music, it's the #1 reason why I live to go to PJ shows.  The over joyous, giddy, infectious happiness that everyone has before and during the shows is honestly like crack to me.  Coming down from one PJ show will put a smile on my face for like a month.

The pendulum swing between what basically was a 2 week countdown for all of us to that, to where we are now, with people completely freaking out and fear and panic in the air has really been hard to digest and is really hitting me hard.  I basically haven't even gotten out of bed the whole day.

That tee shirt (whereas awesome) is hard to even look at right now.

Urgh.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    ...my own post just inspired me to crank up Pendulum right now.

Feelin' it!
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Animal = 1 sip
    Car = 2 sips
    UPS/FedEx = Pound Beer

Lol. I love this!!!
    We may need to buddy up when we all start to live in underground bunkers dude.

As much as I try and mitigate against it, I am highly susceptible to vibes and moods and the energy that other people put out.  Outside of the music, it's the #1 reason why I live to go to PJ shows.  The over joyous, giddy, infectious happiness that everyone has before and during the shows is honestly like crack to me.  Coming down from one PJ show will put a smile on my face for like a month.

The pendulum swing between what basically was a 2 week countdown for all of us to that, to where we are now, with people completely freaking out and fear and panic in the air has really been hard to digest and is really hitting me hard.  I basically haven't even gotten out of bed the whole day.

That tee shirt (whereas awesome) is hard to even look at right now.

Urgh.
    I hear you man, but you must "embrace the suck". A lot of this we can't control, as much as we would like to.

We all got to keep the positive vibes rolling, drink, crank some live PJ (I have 8/7/2016 rocking as we speak). 

• Options
    Saltzy23 said:

Feelin' it!

• Options
    Saltzy23 said:

Feelin' it!

Easy come, and easy go.

A...hahahahaha..a...hahahaha....
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

Feelin' it!

Easy come, and easy go.

That's the spirit I expect from you @saltzy23
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

Feelin' it!

Easy come, and easy go.

Glad you are feeling better. This whole situation sucks. But we will persevere and be here for each other. 
  • Options
    DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    Went outside for a short hike today and cranked the PJ on my drive. Before the inevitable lockdown, gotta enjoy a nice day to reduce stress. Stress is bad for your immune system!