• Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 654
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    jjflash said:
    MF117973 said:
    Morning my friends
    Good morning, my friends. For the first time today I am going to run on the sidewalks of NYC rather than on the treadmill at my gym. I wish I lived close enough to Central Park, but taking the subway up there would defeat the purpose. So the sidewalks it is. 
    Hope you enjoy the run. As someone who frequently runs, treadmills don't hold a candle to running outside. You're about to enter a whole new realm!  ....'Running on Side Walks'...sounds like a good concept for a song :lightbulb:
    Thanks it was great. I ran along the East River Promenade. Lots of people out. After a few days of staying in it felt great. Ended up running 4 miles. For some of you that is probably nothing. But that was a good run for me. Mood elevated!!
    Great idea! Me and the hubs are planning on walking or jogging every day to get out of the house. We jogged the reservoir yesterday. Still a decent amount of people there, mostly walkers.

Hubs is also taking this opportunity to try some new recipes. Treating ourselves to wine/cheese/steak. Make the best of it!
    Yum. Steak and wine sound so good. Getting outside even for a brief walk definitely helps. When all this is over you and I and anyone else here in or near NYC will have to meet up for a drink. 
    Yeah! A post pandemic NYC area Pearl Jam meet up. To commiserate the delayed tour and discuss the new album.
    I will soooo need this. Let’s do it 🍷🥃🍺🍻
    I'm in!!
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,867
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    jjflash said:
    MF117973 said:
    Morning my friends
    Good morning, my friends. For the first time today I am going to run on the sidewalks of NYC rather than on the treadmill at my gym. I wish I lived close enough to Central Park, but taking the subway up there would defeat the purpose. So the sidewalks it is. 
    Hope you enjoy the run. As someone who frequently runs, treadmills don't hold a candle to running outside. You're about to enter a whole new realm!  ....'Running on Side Walks'...sounds like a good concept for a song :lightbulb:
    Thanks it was great. I ran along the East River Promenade. Lots of people out. After a few days of staying in it felt great. Ended up running 4 miles. For some of you that is probably nothing. But that was a good run for me. Mood elevated!!
    Great idea! Me and the hubs are planning on walking or jogging every day to get out of the house. We jogged the reservoir yesterday. Still a decent amount of people there, mostly walkers.

Hubs is also taking this opportunity to try some new recipes. Treating ourselves to wine/cheese/steak. Make the best of it!
    Yum. Steak and wine sound so good. Getting outside even for a brief walk definitely helps. When all this is over you and I and anyone else here in or near NYC will have to meet up for a drink. 
    Yeah! A post pandemic NYC area Pearl Jam meet up. To commiserate the delayed tour and discuss the new album.
    I'm in!!
    Now we just have to wait for the bars to reopen. Shutdown is officially happening 😱
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    jjflash said:
    MF117973 said:
    Morning my friends

I'm in!!
    Now we just have to wait for the bars to reopen. Shutdown is officially happening 😱
    yeah....
    Wow!!!
    My last meal was Peter luger tonight.
    It was empty! great last dinner out, at least for a while...
    though must say,  it was a bit bit creepy, with all thats going on restaurants are not a good place to be... social distancing is real.
    Post edited by epbadger on
  • Options
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    jjflash said:
    MF117973 said:
    Morning my friends

I'm in!!
    yeah....
    Wow!!!
    though must say,  it was a bit bit creepy, with all thats going on restaurants are not a good place to be... social distancing is real.
    That’s a great place for a last restaurant meal for a while. I guess we can still get delivery and carry out. But still....
  • Options
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    jjflash said:
    MF117973 said:
    Morning my friends

I'm in!!
    yeah....
    Wow!!!
    That’s a great place for a last restaurant meal for a while. I guess we can still get delivery and carry out. But still....
    honestly....
    really didn't want to go. but
    it was my sons 19th  bday. So we went . 🤐🙄😐
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,438
    Anybody else sell tickets on F2F and haven't been paid yet?
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    ST66483ST66483 Posts: 691
    Still waiting on F2F payment but I believe the message I got said 7 - 10 business days, so my sales were still within that range.
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,438
    ST66483 said:
    Still waiting on F2F payment but I believe the message I got said 7 - 10 business days, so my sales were still within that range.
    I sold mine on 3/5. Still awaiting payment
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,196
    I sold on Feb. 28.  Small deposits verified March 10.  Called March 13 for update.  Was told 7-10 business days after verification.  Amazing they can take our money right away when we’re buying but when we’re selling it takes a month to get paid.  And that’s if the payment comes through as promised.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    jjflash said:
    MF117973 said:
    Morning my friends

I'm in!!
    yeah....
    Wow!!!
    honestly....
    really didn't want to go. but
    it was my sons 19th  bday. So we went . 🤐🙄😐
    Happy bday to your son. At least you got to have his bday dinner at a great restaurant. That must have nice. 
  • Options
    jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,896
    kst said:
    I sold on Feb. 28.  Small deposits verified March 10.  Called March 13 for update.  Was told 7-10 business days after verification.  Amazing they can take our money right away when we’re buying but when we’re selling it takes a month to get paid.  And that’s if the payment comes through as promised.
    It does take about a week after the deposits are verified.  You should get it in the next day or 2
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | **2024-05-16 Las Vegas** | **2024-05-18 Las Vegas** |
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Checking in on everyone - hope everyone's doing well.  Here to provide (and receive from time-to-time) moral support.  
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,063
    Hi friends. Day one of homeschooling has begun and mom/teacher (me) is sick with a stomach virus.  Trying to get use to this new normal.  Hang in there everyone! Stay healthy, we’ve got shows to attend (one day!) 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    B4idiejetsB4idiejets NJ Posts: 346
    Just checking in to see how everyone is coping with this friggin madness. Take care of you and yours and stay sanitized everyone! At least new music is coming next week!
  • Options
    I am glad we are all checking in with each other. NYC is bleak. Everything is closing down. At least we can still get food delivery so the restaurants will still have some business. My gym is closing down tonight. The only thing unaffected for me is my job (thanks goodness). I already worked mostly online from home anyway. But at some point we will all go mad from boredom. Let's keep checking in on each other and keeping our socializing going here, so no one gets too lonely. Everyone stay safe and healthy.
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    edited March 2020
    MF117973 said:
    I am glad we are all checking in with each other. NYC is bleak. Everything is closing down. At least we can still get food delivery so the restaurants will still have some business. My gym is closing down tonight. The only thing unaffected for me is my job (thanks goodness). I already worked mostly online from home anyway. But at some point we will all go mad from boredom. Let's keep checking in on each other and keeping our socializing going here, so no one gets too lonely. Everyone stay safe and healthy.
    Same down here in Georgia. Most gatherings over 50 people are not allowed, yet I am hearing my sons travel team may still play this weekend. God forbid the tournament directors have to issue refunds lol.

Thankfully I live in a neighborhood of fellow people from the Northeast. They are keeping me sane, for now. Stay safe and healthy everyone!

Edit: Maybe one of you are the tournament director. Tournament canceled. I will now look forward to my ring doorbell  drinking game this week. 
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,498
    They  just cancelled my 10k race for Saturday. I suggested we all promise to stay 6 feet away from other runners, but no dice. 
  • Options
    SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    Hello - just checking in...glad to see people on here (so far!) seem to be doing ok for the most part.  I have had two jobs that were supposed to start this week postponed indefinitely.  Hopefully we will still be able to work some other ones!
  • Options
    Welp..NJ and Pa are on lock down...everything closing at 8 pm🤪🤪😭😭😭
  • Options
    JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 381
    If anyone is a Joe Rogan fan of his podcast or even if you’re not, I recommend listening to the one podcast where his guest is Michael Osterholm. It’s episode #1439. 

Good guest on infectious control and this whole thing that’s sweeping headlines. 
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,425
    JBC7913 said:
    If anyone is a Joe Rogan fan of his podcast or even if you’re not, I recommend listening to the one podcast where his guest is Michael Osterholm. It’s episode #1439. 

Good guest on infectious control and this whole thing that’s sweeping headlines. 
    Be well everyone

https://youtu.be/E3URhJx0NSw
  • Options
    BasilgBasilg Killingworth, CT Posts: 76
    Anybody else sell tickets on F2F and haven't been paid yet?
    Yup...sold 2/21...you?
  • Options
    jwhjr17 said:
    kst said:
    It does take about a week after the deposits are verified.  You should get it in the next day or 2
    Sold 2/21...no small deposits..no nothing. Chatted 5x with TM...each time they 'yes'd' me to death. For a multi-billion dollar corporation, they seem to be one of the most inept/could-give-2-shits about their clientele more than anyone I can recall.  You'd think there would need to be some form of compliance/checks and balances when handling several billions of dollars of fans and bands/artists/sports teams' money. I told TM if it's such a deal to credit my credit card I've used for the last 2 years and you can't deposit into my checking account, I'll just take a TM credit. Thought I was doing them a favor but apparently that is just out of the question.  
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,171
    Basilg said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    kst said:
    Sold 2/21...no small deposits..no nothing. Chatted 5x with TM...each time they 'yes'd' me to death. For a multi-billion dollar corporation, they seem to be one of the most inept/could-give-2-shits about their clientele more than anyone I can recall.  You'd think there would need to be some form of compliance/checks and balances when handling several billions of dollars of fans and bands/artists/sports teams' money. I told TM if it's such a deal to credit my credit card I've used for the last 2 years and you can't deposit into my checking account, I'll just take a TM credit. Thought I was doing them a favor but apparently that is just out of the question.  
    Sounds like user error. I've never had a delay in getting paid. You just need to add a debit card or checking account. 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,800
    cutz said:
    JBC7913 said:

Be well everyone

Watched it Friday night.  Doctors/nurses in Italy have to decide who lives and who they let die.  Stay the fuck home people.  
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Basilg said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    kst said:
    Sounds like user error. I've never had a delay in getting paid. You just need to add a debit card or checking account. 
    You enter a credit card number and then a routing/account number from your checking account--that's it. Exactly how does this sound like a user error to you? I've done this 5X and mis-entered my credit card 5x? I own an IT consulting firm and am fairly confident clearing cookies, cache, adjusting firewall port, using Firefox/Chrome and entering, re-entering and repeating this EVERY TIME, it just may be on their end. I have multiple emails from Ticketmaster re-affirming me both accounts are linked/good and there were zero problems when I bought $700 in PJ tix, 1k for hotels and another few grand for flights. Exactly how does this sound like user-error Kapersky?
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,171
    Basilg said:
    SHZA said:
    Basilg said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    kst said:
    You enter a credit card number and then a routing/account number from your checking account--that's it. Exactly how does this sound like a user error to you? I've done this 5X and mis-entered my credit card 5x? I own an IT consulting firm and am fairly confident clearing cookies, cache, adjusting firewall port, using Firefox/Chrome and entering, re-entering and repeating this EVERY TIME, it just may be on their end. I have multiple emails from Ticketmaster re-affirming me both accounts are linked/good and there were zero problems when I bought $700 in PJ tix, 1k for hotels and another few grand for flights. Exactly how does this sound like user-error Kapersky?
    Because the instructions clearly state that user errors will cause payment delays. If you add the required information correctly it's a pretty smooth process, even for those of us who don't own IT firms. 
  • Options
    Kovsar86Kovsar86 Scranton, PA Posts: 756
    Welp..NJ and Pa are on lock down...everything closing at 8 pm🤪🤪😭😭😭
    Yep I am in PA. 11 cases in my general radius. This is definitely crazy. Many restaurants closed for take out only. Liquor stores all closed as of tomorrow. Casinos closed. All non essential businesses to be closed. My cousin works for CYS as a social worker, they are working from home. I’m a nurse but am immunocompromised and am super worried (3 really close cases to me). 

Stay safe everyone!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 381
    JBC7913 said:

Be well everyone

Thanks for posting the link! 
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,339
    Checking in here. Stay safe people!