Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    SHZA said:
    Is refreSHZA sitting on a mountain of refunded tickets yet? He could get us all into the rescheduled concert! ;)

Pretty much all formal and social events in NYC canceled... most people working from home, lines out the door at the grocery. I remember texting my friend in Shanghai happy Chinese New Year in Jan and he said “Worst New Years ever, everything's closed. I’m so bored.” I feel like that’s where we are now, 1.5 months later.

Hopefully we can flatline the situation, recover, and go back to regular life.
    My inventory level is stagnant at the moment. :) 

Just trying to wrap my head around how long "social distancing" might be the status quo. I guess no one really knows. Crazy times 
    That probably means you ended up selling to the right people! :) Hell or high water they’ll be there.
    U know that's right ..no way I'm missing and just for all the headache .I'm adding more stops...I plan to spend my fall drowning in Pearl jam
  • Options
    JV275432JV275432 Posts: 137
    edited March 2020
    epbadger said:
    Not sure if anyone read my post from yesterday... It mentioned I had an employee come in looking sick as fuck, running a fever, runny nose etc...Sent him home immediately, of course,  and told him he needs to go see a doctor. He just called me said he went to dr and he doesnt have the virus. Did they test you I asked. He said no. what did you do/ tell them I asked. He said I told them I have a fever am feeling lethargic body aches etc...they took my temperature, still running a low fever, but said I dont need a test because I probably dont have it. Then said and U got a note that says it's ok for me to come back to work monday.

I'm sorry am I missing something here???
    WTF
    There aren't any tests. Government put a kibosh on early testing to "not make the numbers look big". Now, we're up shits creek without a paddle.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,402
    epbadger said:
    Not sure if anyone read my post from yesterday... It mentioned I had an employee come in looking sick as fuck, running a fever, runny nose etc...Sent him home immediately, of course,  and told him he needs to go see a doctor. He just called me said he went to dr and he doesnt have the virus. Did they test you I asked. He said no. what did you do/ tell them I asked. He said I told them I have a fever am feeling lethargic body aches etc...they took my temperature, still running a low fever, but said I dont need a test because I probably dont have it. Then said and U got a note that says it's ok for me to come back to work monday.

WTF
    SInce there are NOT enough tests for everyone that needs one they need to screen. If he didn't meet the criteria of 1) travel, 2) contact w/person positive for virus, or 3) pre-existing conditions/elderly they won't test. 
    Since the outcome is the same ...he needs to go home and stay away from others....they didn't test. If he's symptomatic he shouldn't work anyway. If you are the boss you can choose to NOT have them come back Monday if symptomatic.
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 654
    ddeschler said:
    Hmm.  Maybe he didn't want to be tested?  Some people are worried about the stigma of being a "confirmed case."  Can't go to work and earn $ if you're positive.  Obviously, that's not smart.  Most people would want to know +/-, so you could get the best/earliest treatment (and not infect other people).  You shouldn't let him come back to work until you've seen, with your own eyes, something from a doctor saying he's tested negative.
    he says he did ask to be tested. could he be lying, yes...actually his exact words were they said I dont need to be tested...I agree with all you said. He does have 17 paid days off coming to him though...would hate to think he would put people at risk just not to use up sick days.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,912
    epbadger said:
    ddeschler said:
    Hmm.  Maybe he didn't want to be tested?  Some people are worried about the stigma of being a "confirmed case."  Can't go to work and earn $ if you're positive.  Obviously, that's not smart.  Most people would want to know +/-, so you could get the best/earliest treatment (and not infect other people).  You shouldn't let him come back to work until you've seen, with your own eyes, something from a doctor saying he's tested negative.
    he says he did ask to be tested. could he be lying, yes...actually his exact words were they said I dont need to be tested...I agree with all you said. He does have 17 paid days off coming to him though...would hate to think he would put people at risk just not to use up sick days.
    I wouldn't let him come back to work. Make sure he uses those sick days.

• Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 929
    Where I work we had someone see a doctor a week ago, they didnt have tests available but said she had the symptoms.  She was told to stay home until either this all blows over or she is able to get a test. Unfortunately  everyone else has been exposed if she is positive and it is not possible for us to shut down. Luckily no one else has shown symptoms.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 634
      If he didn't meet the criteria of 1) travel, 2) contact w/person positive for virus... they won't test.
    We need more access to testing for people with symptoms.  Yes, these two criteria are risk factors.  But, you can get it without traveling, and may not even know if you've had contact with a positive person.

I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    epbadger said:

WTF
    SInce there are NOT enough tests for everyone that needs one they need to screen. If he didn't meet the criteria of 1) travel, 2) contact w/person positive for virus, or 3) pre-existing conditions/elderly they won't test. 
    Since the outcome is the same ...he needs to go home and stay away from others....they didn't test. If he's symptomatic he shouldn't work anyway. If you are the boss you can choose to NOT have them come back Monday if symptomatic.
    Right...
    spoke with him again says he is feeling alot better so will see. Definitely wont let him back Monday if symptomatic.

• Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    ddeschler said:

According the President's press conference, there will be 1/2 Million tests available at drive up testing (CVS, Walgreens, Target, WalMart) by Monday - you could ask him to do that potentially, but I have no idea what the turnaround on results will be.
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    JB274988 said:
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    ddeschler said:

According the President's press conference, there will be 1/2 Million tests available at drive up testing (CVS, Walgreens, Target, WalMart) by Monday - you could ask him to do that potentially, but I have no idea what the turnaround on results will be.
    Also dealing with a Union and the rep says if he has a dr note and no symptoms I cant keep him from working. and I get that. I suggested he pick him up monday and give him a ride to work
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,138
    JB274988 said:
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    ddeschler said:

Damn lovin AMT on the porch. I guess it’s the world now.

pence and trump both promised four million tests this week. Not in a week but this week. It’s looking like we missed our opportunity to contain this unfortunately. Thankfully it seems the kids are immune.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,138

epbadger said:

WTF

That criteria 1) might be the blunder of all time. They were asking that question this week of patients on the same day the NBA and NCAA canceled normal play. It should have been obvious much earlier, around March 3rd, that the travel to China or Iran ship had sailed and it was here 

They were saying the US is “airtight” and we were getting plenty of cases with minimal testing at that time
  • Options
    JV275432JV275432 Posts: 137

epbadger said:

WTF

That criteria 1) might be the blunder of all time. They were asking that question this week of patients on the same day the NBA and NCAA canceled normal play. It should have been obvious much earlier, around March 3rd, that the travel to China or Iran ship had sailed and it was here 

They were saying the US is “airtight” and we were getting plenty of cases with minimal testing at that time
    Bingo. This has been staring in our faces for months. Should have at least have some backlog of tests ready....
  • Options
    epbadger said:
    JB274988 said:
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    ddeschler said:

Also dealing with a Union and the rep says if he has a dr note and no symptoms I cant keep him from working. and I get that. I suggested he pick him up monday and give him a ride to work
    Perfect response!  
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,212

epbadger said:

WTF

It's still a major risk factor. They're not looking for all 3 criteria -- it's 1, 2, or 3. 
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,233
    Anyone think they’ll add a second MSG date next go round?
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    CO278952 said:
    That would be amazing
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,402
    ddeschler said:
      If he didn't meet the criteria of 1) travel, 2) contact w/person positive for virus... they won't test.
    We need more access to testing for people with symptoms.  Yes, these two criteria are risk factors.  But, you can get it without traveling, and may not even know if you've had contact with a positive person.

I agree with you. I didn't make the guidelines....I'm just reporting why they are telling people no. 
    Funny that a bunch of tests were found for the NBA players that were exposed but asymptomatic?.....but for people that may actually be fairly contagious there aren't tests. 
    THIS is happening (lack of tests) due to poor govt response to signs
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,065
    Dcgal said:
    CO278952 said:
    That would be amazing
    Yes. Maybe even a third. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    I've been told to spray Lysol on the things I touch the most

I have a feeling this is going to burn
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    epbadger said:

Thanks for the laugh of the day  =)

• Options
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:

Thanks for the laugh of the day  =)

Hahaha
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,931
    epbadger said:

• Options
    JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 381
    epbadger said:

• Options
    Just got the cancellation notice for the movie. That is 3 Pearl Jam related postponements this week. Sad. 
  • Options
    MF117973 said:
    Just got the cancellation notice for the movie. That is 3 Pearl Jam related postponements this week. Sad. 
    shit!
    Was just thinking about that? That sucks, were you still planning on going? 

• Options
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    shit!

I was debating. I wonder if they will reschedule since by then we will have already heard the album. So the impact of hearing the new songs will be gone. 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    shit!

I was debating. I wonder if they will reschedule since by then we will have already heard the album. So the impact of hearing the new songs will be gone. 
    I was probably going to go but figured they would cancel. My guess is they will, it's already made why not. Definitely loses its thunder but would like to hear the 3d sound or whatever forget what its called
  • Options
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    shit!

I was probably going to go but figured they would cancel. My guess is they will, it's already made why not. Definitely loses its thunder but would like to hear the 3d sound or whatever forget what its called
    Good point. If the reschedule I would still plan to go. 
  • Options
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    shit!

Good point. If the reschedule I would still plan to go. 
    yes, me too