Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,199
    I’m new to this thread but not the forum.

It is such a letdown right now.  But, let’s all stay healthy, stay positive, and think about how incredible it will be when the band takes the stage whenever and wherever the first show takes place after all this madness!

I will need to learn some F5’ing from all you experts to get tickets to that show if it’s not one I already have as it will probably be the best show ever.

Think about that, stay healthy, and most of all, stay civil.  Nobody needs to buy 3 skids of toilet paper.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    If I don't survive the next two weeks home with my kids....as I'm about to wave the flag and it's only Saturday....I'll be sure to make sure my log in gets to someone here to enjoy the show in my name 😂😂😂😂🤷🤷🤷
  • Options
    DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    If I don't survive the next two weeks home with my kids....as I'm about to wave the flag and it's only Saturday....I'll be sure to make sure my log in gets to someone here to enjoy the show in my name 😂😂😂😂🤷🤷🤷

#GallowsHumor #WeAreInThisTogether #F54Eva
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 654
    JB274988 said:
    May have to change the date to 2021...

Ha! that is awesome!
    who did you use to make it?
  • Options
    MF117973 said:
    jjflash said:
    MF117973 said:
    Morning my friends
    Good morning, my friends. For the first time today I am going to run on the sidewalks of NYC rather than on the treadmill at my gym. I wish I lived close enough to Central Park, but taking the subway up there would defeat the purpose. So the sidewalks it is. 
    Hope you enjoy the run. As someone who frequently runs, treadmills don't hold a candle to running outside. You're about to enter a whole new realm!  ....'Running on Side Walks'...sounds like a good concept for a song :lightbulb:
    Thanks it was great. I ran along the East River Promenade. Lots of people out. After a few days of staying in it felt great. Ended up running 4 miles. For some of you that is probably nothing. But that was a good run for me. Mood elevated!!
    That's a nice place to run. If I ran that would be on my to run list lol. for now it is sometimes my commute to and from work.
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    edited March 2020
    epbadger said:
    JB274988 said:

Ha! that is awesome!
    I used Rush Order Tees, they did a great job although they did remove the Ticketmaster logo due to copyright
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    Haha!
    its gonna be tough for us all. In many different ways at many different levels. 
    Hopefull this just makes us all stronger and smarter.
  • Options
    JB274988 said:
    epbadger said:
    JB274988 said:

Ha! that is awesome!
    I used Rush Order Tees, they did a great job although they did remove the Ticketmaster logo due to copyright
    Nice. Honestly didnt even notice. maybe because I focused on how cool the f5 guy looked on the sleeves
  • Options
    Its day 1, and I've lost my fucking mind already. Sons baseball tournament was canceled and is playing Madden with his friends and wife is watching some trashy reality show. 

So, I shall share my new drinking game. I'm on beer 7 or 8 for the day, so the game is going quite well, as I sit here by myself. Enjoy, should you choose to participate....

Once your ring doorbell goes off, you check and drink accordingly.

Animal = 1 sip
    Car = 2 sips
    Neighbor Walking = 5 second chug
    Luxory SUV = 10 second chug
    UPS/FedEx = Pound Beer
    **NEW** kids on Power Wheels = Shotgun

I live at end of culdesac, lot of action today lol
    Got to know what trashy reality show???

story of my life
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    edited March 2020
    epbadger said:
    Its day 1, and I've lost my fucking mind already. Sons baseball tournament was canceled and is playing Madden with his friends and wife is watching some trashy reality show. 

So, I shall share my new drinking game. I'm on beer 7 or 8 for the day, so the game is going quite well, as I sit here by myself. Enjoy, should you choose to participate....

Animal = 1 sip
    Car = 2 sips
    UPS/FedEx = Pound Beer

story of my life
    LOL, Siesta Key is what made me go out on deck and create the drinking game. Another one with some yacht charter bullshit. 

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114

Two weeks? Let’s get on our knees and pray.

What if it’s months? Gulp.

• Options
    epbadger said:

Animal = 1 sip
    Car = 2 sips
    UPS/FedEx = Pound Beer

story of my life
    LOL, Siesta Key is what made me go out on deck and create the drinking game. Another one with some yacht charter bullshit. 

oh jesus it's called below fucking deck. Got captain Lee on my screen right now🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    epbadger said:
    epbadger said:

Animal = 1 sip
    Car = 2 sips
    UPS/FedEx = Pound Beer

story of my life

oh jesus it's called below fucking deck. Got captain Lee on my screen right now🤣🤣🤣

This is fucking awful, between the shitty shows my wife wants to watch and my degenerate friends with no kids asking me to live stream my sons baseball practice tomorrow....my liver might not make it 
  • Options
    epbadger said:
    epbadger said:

Animal = 1 sip
    Car = 2 sips
    UPS/FedEx = Pound Beer

story of my life

This is fucking awful, between the shitty shows my wife wants to watch and my degenerate friends with no kids asking me to live stream my sons baseball practice tomorrow....my liver might not make it 
    I feel you pain brother!

I feel your pain
  • Options
    madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    edited March 2020
    JB274988 said:

I really like it, but maybe just the F5 stickman on one sleeve only.  Honestly would just love the F5 stickman on a pocket  tee and Given to F5 with large logo on back. 
    Post edited by madhat181 on
  • Options
    Ironic Moment of the Day

Just got my bathroom redone. 
    Everything except the vanity/sink.
    It's on back order, from guess where; China.
    Hence, right now we can't wash our hands.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,867
    epbadger said:
    Ironic Moment of the Day

Just got my bathroom redone. 
    Everything except the vanity/sink.
    It's on back order, from guess where; China.
    Hence, right now we can't wash our hands.
    I had an ironic moment earlier today. I was thinking that all of my newfound free time from social distancing due to the Coronavirus could have been best spent F5ing for a show - that was ......postponed by the Coronavirus. 
  • Options
    epbadger said:

Animal = 1 sip
    Car = 2 sips
    UPS/FedEx = Pound Beer

story of my life

I've written out complete instructions and passwords for my person to give my tickets away... I don't even wanna think one month .. I won't make it
  • Options
    the screen changed 😭
  • Options
    I saw that the screen had changed. Yes. I still go into F5 mode once in a while. Don’t judge me. You know you do it too 😜
  • Options
    MF117973 said:
    I saw that the screen had changed. Yes. I still go into F5 mode once in a while. Don’t judge me. You know you do it too 😜
    Guilty 
  • Options
    MF117973 said:
    Guilty as charged
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,175

Animal = 1 sip
    Car = 2 sips
    UPS/FedEx = Pound Beer

😂😂 this is classic. Thanks for the laugh. And enjoy the beers!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    MF117973 said:
    jjflash said:
    MF117973 said:
    Morning my friends
    Good morning, my friends. For the first time today I am going to run on the sidewalks of NYC rather than on the treadmill at my gym. I wish I lived close enough to Central Park, but taking the subway up there would defeat the purpose. So the sidewalks it is. 
    Hope you enjoy the run. As someone who frequently runs, treadmills don't hold a candle to running outside. You're about to enter a whole new realm!  ....'Running on Side Walks'...sounds like a good concept for a song :lightbulb:
    Thanks it was great. I ran along the East River Promenade. Lots of people out. After a few days of staying in it felt great. Ended up running 4 miles. For some of you that is probably nothing. But that was a good run for me. Mood elevated!!
    Great idea! Me and the hubs are planning on walking or jogging every day to get out of the house. We jogged the reservoir yesterday. Still a decent amount of people there, mostly walkers.

Hubs is also taking this opportunity to try some new recipes. Treating ourselves to wine/cheese/steak. Make the best of it!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    JadlerJadler Posts: 705
    Love the shirt!!
  • Options
    MF117973 said:
    jjflash said:
    MF117973 said:
    Morning my friends
    Great idea! Me and the hubs are planning on walking or jogging every day to get out of the house. We jogged the reservoir yesterday. Still a decent amount of people there, mostly walkers.

Hubs is also taking this opportunity to try some new recipes. Treating ourselves to wine/cheese/steak. Make the best of it!
    Yum. Steak and wine sound so good. Getting outside even for a brief walk definitely helps. When all this is over you and I and anyone else here in or near NYC will have to meet up for a drink. 
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,768
    Company mandated working from home through the end of the month. Time saved commuting has been spent running outside... hoping the weather holds up. Chicago's bar/restaurant scene is shutting down the rest of the month (starting tomorrow pickup only, no dine-in), so all the more reason to get a little healthier for concert season.
  • Options
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    jjflash said:
    MF117973 said:
    Morning my friends

Yum. Steak and wine sound so good. Getting outside even for a brief walk definitely helps. When all this is over you and I and anyone else here in or near NYC will have to meet up for a drink. 
    Yeah! A post pandemic NYC area Pearl Jam meet up. To commiserate the delayed tour and discuss the new album.
  • Options
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    jjflash said:
    MF117973 said:
    Morning my friends

Yeah! A post pandemic NYC area Pearl Jam meet up. To commiserate the delayed tour and discuss the new album.
    I will soooo need this. Let’s do it 🍷🥃🍺🍻
  • Options
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    jjflash said:
    MF117973 said:
    Morning my friends

Very welcome idea!