Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• I bought two tickets for Saturday at two tickets for Sunday in Oakland 10 Club sent me confirmation that I was approved.  yippee!! wait for the week of the 27th to see where your tickets are at. Meanwhile my wife says what do I get if you’re spending $500 on tickets. She opted for a Gucci belt $500 it just arrived I have not gotten my ticket yet. She always wins
  • Dr. MattDr. Matt Posts: 204
    I'm going to catch a flight to Tokyo because it's already Jan 31st there.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • goldenegggoldenegg Posts: 371
    Please stop trying to be rational.  
    You're right.  Since we don't have seats yet, it must be because the Illuminati have taken over and have replaced the band with sentient robots.  Hopefully the PJ bots will play In Hiding at one of the shows I attend, otherwise there will be hell to pay! ;) 
  • Nashville
    133XXX
    Sec. 114, Row K
    There are really Rows AA-MM ahead of Row K?  Damn.  I am guessing season ticket holders got the AA-MM in this section.
    I know a season ticket holder, they got offered club level across the arena and behind the stage. You’re going to a show with a ton of VIPs they’re taking all those I’m sure. The little roped off VIP part of the GA floor for U2 at this arena was hilariously overcrowded. 
    Thanks for helping to explain.  I did run into this in Columbus, too.  Was a little further back at that show than I had expected, (not this far, though) and found that those in front of us weren't fan club.  The most frustrating thing is that a few in those seats didn't really seem to care that they were seeing The. Greatest. Band. Ever. 
    well, fuckers, he still stands
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    Should we start the speculation of what our seats will be - My Number is high 670xxx, Put in OAK 2 pri 1 and Oak 1 Pri 2... My oakland2 email came 1 min after oakland was opened up and started to be processed, based on that and having put in BA.. here is what i hope
    Oak 1 - Was pri 2 and came Monday after all the issues  - Guess - 110 R, Seats 22.23.
    Oak2 - guess GA - ( Since my pull was so early)

That would be the best outcome i can hope for!
    Could be interesting....for Oakland people...I have a 417xxx for a number, I put in Oak1 priority 1 and Oak2 priority 2.  What time PST was Oakland opened?  I received an acceptance email for night 2 @ 3:02 pm and for night 1 at 3:07.  They were BA for both.  
    We did the exact same thing with almost the exact same 10 Club numbers and got emails at the same time. Will be interesting to compare notes. I don't think priority will effect seats for either night. I think it was just for the lottery of getting tickets. I could be wrong. 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• aidt17aidt17 Posts: 633
    Saltzy23 said:
    aidt17 said:
    Wait a sec........throw the anchor out here........there is such thing as a watch that’s 800 dollars?

I can buy 8 of my Canadian winter beaters for that price.
    The absolute cheapest Rolex sports model watch (Submariner No Date) is now $7,900 MSRP....and in any major city it's a 12-24 month wait to get your hands on one.  They sell for around $9K-$9,500 on the grey market.  $8k-$8,500 used.

Every other Rolex sports watch starts at at least $2k more than that, all the way up to around $25kish....and again, that is if you can even find one at a dealer these days.

The most expensive watch ever just sold a few months ago......for $31,000,000.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-11-11/patek-philippe-timepiece-sells-for-31-million-in-record-auction
    Holy cow. That’s incredible 
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• SL6005 said:
    JC29866 said:
    Nashville
    133XXX
    Sec. 114, Row K
    There are really Rows AA-MM ahead of Row K?  Damn.  I am guessing season ticket holders got the AA-MM in this section.
    My number is pretty close to yours and, I agree, I was surprised I wasn’t closer in that first reserved section. 
    I'm 124xxx Sec 114, Row B (on a single ticket).  Same thoughts here.  Who is in Rows AA-MM?
    I had seen your earlier post.  Knowing I am 133XXX, I thought I'd be pretty close to you, assuming some of the 10,000 in between our numbers have let their membership lapses or didn't plan to come to Nashville.  That is probably also why I was surprised when I saw J and really got me wondering about the double letters.
    well, fuckers, he still stands
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    I bought two tickets for Saturday at two tickets for Sunday in Oakland 10 Club sent me confirmation that I was approved.  yippee!! wait for the week of the 27th to see where your tickets are at. Meanwhile my wife says what do I get if you’re spending $500 on tickets. She opted for a Gucci belt $500 it just arrived I have not gotten my ticket yet. She always wins
    So now you've spent $1000 on tickets and a belt... and that's somehow better? Heh. So is she not going to the shows, or does she get both?
    Dr. Matt said:
    I'm going to catch a flight to Tokyo because it's already Jan 31st there.  
    What I need is a relativistic spacecraft so the wait until tomorrow afternoon will only be minutes in my reference frame.

• Then you shouldn't pretend you are correcting me.

A few facts to help-
    Many have said TM has told fans the face value exchange is off limits to NY due to the laws there.

If a fan wants to recover the approximate $125 investment on their ticket, and the FV exchange is unavailable, their likeliest and most accessible option is to sell on stub hub.

To recover the $125 cost, you need to sell on SH for $167.

This would be against 10c policy and can result in the cancellation of membership. 

Yes I agree that would be against policy. If you choose to sell it on a marketplace that charges you 30% instead of using other options that are just as accessible (paypal, venmo), then your still responsible for that. 
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    edited January 2020
    goldenegg said:
    This is starting to go from annoying to bullshit. No email, nothing in 10 account, Ticketmaster doesn't even show that I've purchased anything, even though I have. 
    In the Denver thread, someone reports calling YET ANOTHER THIRD PARTY (Altitude Tickets) who said to the poster, yes you got GA, even though there's no report of it anywhere, but there's been problems between 10 and Ticketmaster.
    Anyone who trusts anything at this point and still thinks it's a great system has their head buried in the sand. 
    What are you complaining about exactly?  Are you honestly getting that upset because you don't have your seat numbers?  In past years you wouldn't know your seat until the day of the show.  Ten Club updated their status page earlier this week, clearly stating that people will get instructions for getting their tickets tomorrow afternoon.
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-2020-north-america-tour-presale-timeline

This is what I'm upset about:
    1. People who belong to a hockey club know where their seats are 
    2. Some people with some Altutude account know where their seats are.
    3. People in the actual Pearl Jam fan club who sold them their seats don't. 
    That's bullshit service.
    EDIT TO ADD
    In past years, I waited until the day of the show because fucking Ticketmaster wasn't involved. And I was perfectly fine with that.
    Post edited by what dreams on
  • EugeneEugene Posts: 124
    goldenegg said:
    This is starting to go from annoying to bullshit. No email, nothing in 10 account, Ticketmaster doesn't even show that I've purchased anything, even though I have. 
    In the Denver thread, someone reports calling YET ANOTHER THIRD PARTY (Altitude Tickets) who said to the poster, yes you got GA, even though there's no report of it anywhere, but there's been problems between 10 and Ticketmaster.
    Anyone who trusts anything at this point and still thinks it's a great system has their head buried in the sand. 
    What are you complaining about exactly?  Are you honestly getting that upset because you don't have your seat numbers?  In past years you wouldn't know your seat until the day of the show.  Ten Club updated their status page earlier this week, clearly stating that people will get instructions for getting their tickets tomorrow afternoon.
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-2020-north-america-tour-presale-timeline

That's bullshit service.
    EDIT TO ADD
    In past years, I waited until the day of the show because fucking Ticketmaster wasn't involved. And I was perfectly fine with that.
    It’s only one more day is it really that big of a deal. A few people found a loophole and you’re getting extremely worked up when you’ll forget about this tomorrow. You sound like an irrational baby. 
  • ClapperClapper Posts: 208

That's bullshit service.
    EDIT TO ADD
    This is all kinds of remedial.  This is everything that’s wrong with our fan base.  Reign it in.
    1993 - Toronto
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Barrie
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Buffalo, Toronto
    2005 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2008 - EV solo Toronto I
    2010 - Buffalo, Newark
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Chicago, Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II, New York I, New York II, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2018 - Boston I, Boston II
  • SL6005 said:

I'm 124xxx Sec 114, Row B (on a single ticket).  Same thoughts here.  Who is in Rows AA-MM?
    I had seen your earlier post.  Knowing I am 133XXX, I thought I'd be pretty close to you, assuming some of the 10,000 in between our numbers have let their membership lapses or didn't plan to come to Nashville.  That is probably also why I was surprised when I saw J and really got me wondering about the double letters.
    Wow.. 400XXX going to nashville... guessing I'm gonna be 200 level or something! #Gutted

Glad I'm hitting 4 shows this tour. 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,323
    As someone who scored zero point zero tickets to the shows I want, this thread is tough to read. The whining has hit an all time high. 
  • Dug1200Dug1200 Posts: 200
    goldenegg said:

That's bullshit service.
    EDIT TO ADD
    1. I don't belong to a hockey club and I know where my 10c seats are - Nashville
    2. I don't have an Altitude account and I know where my 10c seats are  - Denver

“What Dreams, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    Eugene said:
    goldenegg said:

That's bullshit service.
    EDIT TO ADD
    It’s only one more day is it really that big of a deal. A few people found a loophole and you’re getting extremely worked up when you’ll forget about this tomorrow. You sound like an irrational baby. 
    People on here want to able to complain about their seat locations as soon as possible. 
    They also want to start complaining about TM conspiring against them as soon as possible. 
  • ClapperClapper Posts: 208
    Dug1200 said:

“What Dreams, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

I’m legit embarrassed by it. If that rant happened in a Wal-mart, people be recording it on their phones and posting in on social media everyone to mock.
    1993 - Toronto
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Barrie
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Buffalo, Toronto
    2005 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2008 - EV solo Toronto I
    2010 - Buffalo, Newark
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Chicago, Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II, New York I, New York II, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2018 - Boston I, Boston II
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    goldenegg said:

That's bullshit service.
    EDIT TO ADD
    Glitches happen
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,902
    The calm before the storm.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    Eugene said:
    goldenegg said:

That's bullshit service.
    EDIT TO ADD
    People on here want to able to complain about their seat locations as soon as possible. 
    They also want to start complaining about TM conspiring against them as soon as possible. 
    No, I really just want to know if the seats have been assigned since at least Tuesday when the leaks started, why we're all waiting. If Ticketmaster can share them with all their third parties, why can't they share them with the Ten Club members who actually own the seats. Seems like a completely logical question to me.
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Bentleyspop said:²
    Eugene said:
    goldenegg said:

That's bullshit service.
    EDIT TO ADD
    No, I really just want to know if the seats have been assigned since at least Tuesday when the leaks started, why we're all waiting. If Ticketmaster can share them with all their third parties, why can't they share them with the Ten Club members who actually own the seats. Seems like a completely logical question to me.
    Because not everything has been completed yet.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    edited January 2020
    https://www.ticketnews.com/2020/01/pearl-jam-ticketing-predicament/
    Long, but very interesting if you keep an open mind. 
    Post edited by gotthebottle on
  • jimcsotjimcsot Posts: 39
    Vedd Hedd said:
    In the immortal words of Walter Sobchak: “Life does not stop and start at your convenience, you miserable piece...”.
  • LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    Eugene said:
    goldenegg said:

That's bullshit service.
    EDIT TO ADD
    Thank you for phrasing your question in a reasonable way. The 3rd parties you refer to are just branding verticals that TM uses for specific team season tickets. It’s all TM. The loophole people found is that when you log into those specific TM verticals, you can see all tickets you have for the same venue as that team. Thus, logging into the Nashville Predators season ticket holder site, you can see all tickets you have at the same arena that the Predators play in. 

This didn’t work for everyone in Nashville and Denver. Some of us believe that this is because the ticketing process isn’t complete. The tickets won’t be officially released until tomorrow, when presumably they will be done with all venues. 

Nobody got cheated here. Some folks found and exploited a trick to find out their seats early. For all we know, those can still change before tomorrow. 

Best of luck getting the tickets you want. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Literally says on the timeline that we'll be notified tomorrow.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • nicknyr15 said:
    As someone who scored zero point zero tickets to the shows I want, this thread is tough to read. The whining has hit an all time high. 
    As someone who did score tickets, I will remind myself how lucky I am and patiently wait until Friday to find out where those seats are. Wherever it is, I'm good with it. And if i'm told I have to wait an extra day, I'll be good with that too. 
    Worry about stuff I really need to worry about... this is not it... 
  • goldenegg said:

That's bullshit service.
    EDIT TO ADD
    Jesus, who the hell cares?  Once again, I can't tell what's serious and what's performance.  
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    100 Pacer said:
    Buckle up.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,634
    100 Pacer said:
    This guy gets it.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

jimcsot said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    In the immortal words of Walter Sobchak: “Life does not stop and start at your convenience, you miserable piece...”.
    I get how this works here. I can rant my opinion and then 20 people will gang up on me and call me a piece of shit, an embarrassment even to Walmart etc. I really don't give two cents to any of your personal attacks. Not losing sleep over your nastiness, so really, you don't have to top my rant against a business practice with your cyber-bullying against a human being.
    Have a lovely evening all.