Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    Saltzy23 said:
    PB11041 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I don't understand why they don't release the ticket info to all since it seems like everything is in place.
    It's absurd.

The F2F marketplaces should all be up as well.

There is literally no reason to keep waiting.  Not so that they know where they are sitting as much as opening up the marketplaces to allow people to start posting and buying if they are looking.

I do not understand why we need to wait until mid-late February to be able to buy any secondary tickets for any shows that are not NYC or CO.
    Im being serious cause i’ve never heard of F2F until this yr. 

is it already in place for other acts or is it a new system they may be designing?
    It's a new thing for me as well.  I'm pretty sure it's a new thing they are trying in general.  

I get the overall idea, even if I may disagree with it in many ways, but at least get the damn execution of it right. 

My personal belief is that if someone gets shut out of a show and is willing to pay market price to get in, they should be allowed to in a free market capitalist society, but I also understand that people are sick of people acquiring tickets SOLELY so that they can flip them and make a bundle of cash.

Having like 3 more weeks before these F2F marketplaces open up sucks one way or the other though.  

Just, why?
    that is not how markets work, the buyer of goods is not the only determining factor in an economic system, the producer is allowed to set prices and adjust or not adjust based on their choice
    I am a watch collector, and this same phenomenon takes place where certain models are so desirable and hard to find that secondary market prices exceed the MSRP.....and in some cases by a LOT.  There are a bunch of examples that go for more USED than they do brand new because you can't even find them new at a dealer.

What happens is that eventually authorized dealers start getting infuriated that they are selling a watch for $8k that is being resold on the secondary market for $10k and begin to leak a few here or there to 3rd parties that sell them at market price and kickback of the % of the profits back to them.  They call it the 'grey market' and it has become so prevalent that it's just considered part of the whole industry at this point.

People that want a certain piece that are sick of being put on a wait list for something they are never gonna actually get their hands on just eventually say 'Fuck it' and pay the extra to just get it already from a grey market dealer.

My point is that imposing harsh regulations on prices and resell-ability on people in a traditionally free market capitalist society is always going to have side effects, and as much as it may prevent people from charging top dollar it is also going to prevent people that are more than willing to pay extra and understand 100% that they are doing so from being able to....and in many ways I am not OK with that.

It's not just as clean and simple as 'Suck it scalpers!'....

You are missing the point, Pearl Jam has the right to decide what their product costs and has a right to decide that no one should determine that cost can arbitrarily inflate because some very small group or even large group are willing to pay 2x or 10x more.  

It is their product, just because you would be willing to pay x more for it doesn't make it the whole market.   Moreover it doesn't change the fact that the producer has the right to determine the scope of the value of their goods and services.  In a free market they can both price out some of the fans and they could also decide to set restrictions in attempt to keep costs more relatively inline with what they believe is reasonable. 

His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• jimcsotjimcsot Posts: 39

That's an impossible question to ask cause it's not logically possible.

It's like asking why we destroy tons and tons of food every year when people around the world are starving. 

Sure, it would obviously be great to not destroy perfectly good food and give it all to the people that need it, but that would also completely crater market prices and run farmers out of business around the globe....and that's not really a great option either.
    Wait. What? What the fuck are we talking about?! 
  • mattcoz said:
    DZ153527 said:
    mattcoz said:
    DZ153527 said:
    mace1229 said:
    DZ153527 said:
    mace1229 said:
    DZ153527 said:
    tdawe said:
    mpedone said:
    hihobibo said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I don't understand why they don't release the ticket info to all since it seems like everything is in place.
    It's absurd.

There is literally no reason to keep waiting.  Not so that they know where they are sitting as much as opening up the marketplaces to allow people to start posting and buying if they are looking.

I do not understand why we need to wait until mid-late February to be able to buy any secondary tickets for any shows that are not NYC or CO.
    The wait should be there. It seems so many people are ready to SELL on the exchange right now than buy. But why? We were only offered the tickets a couple weeks ago. Don't put in if you aren't going to go. This site now gives everyone an out, so they can get the thrill of winning the lottery, but then change their mind about flying across the country to actually go. The rumors thread was accurate for a few weeks ahead of the announcement, enough time to prepare plans in case you won. 

I think a lot of people are hoping to get tickets to MSG and/or Baltimore (and all the others, obviously) via the F2F exchange. Way more than are eager to sell.
    I've explained this too many times now in another thread but there are no going to be tickets available for MSG on the F2F exchange. Apparently some Redditor was told by TM that they weren't setting it up in the first place, but even if they do there won't be any tickets on it.

For the non-transferable shows, including Baltimore, I have a theory that scalpers bought up tickets like they would for any other show without really understanding how non-resellable they would be. There are some listed on second- or third-tier resale websites proposing sketchy arrangements involving sales of TM account passwords and whatnot, but I doubt they'll find many takers for those and in any event there don't seem to be as many listings as you would expect. My prediction is that there will be some tickets on the exchanges the minute they open up (a combination of scalpers trying to get their money back, the odd fan whose plans changed between the lottery/sale and 2/18, and maybe possibly TM holding back some primary inventory to throw on there just to get the traffic going). Those will sell immediately, then it will be a ghost town until late March when people who can't make the shows start to move their tix. 

If NY is not included on the face value exchange, then Pearl Jam is forcing their fans who want to sell on stub hub to recover cost to charge a 30% premium.  If everyone else gets to recover cost, so should us all.
    You’ve been corrected on this several times. You can sell anyway you like, why do you think you have to use stubhub? Sell it for the cost of face value including fees, idk what you’re talking about with 30% premium.
    Why sell at Face if I can't use them?  Then some scalper can just snag them and make the $$$$$$$$.  I have friggin awesome seats for Denver(if what I saw was correct and no games are played) 2nd row center in BBB right behind pit.  I also have MSG seats.  If I can't make it and there is no F2F in NY or CO, I guess it is open market sale for me or I could sell to someone here and transfer privately once paid through PayPal or something.  I think with no F2F and the transfer laws in these 2 states, my tix are considered mine and will show up in my standard TM account not my PJ/TM account.  Feedback other than "sell them to me..."?
    I won't lie, I'd be tempted if I bought them directly from TM and I see the same tickets selling for 5-10 times what the face is. But if you are talking about 10c tickets, you agreed to only sell at face value and risk losing your membership if you dont. And I feel differently about fan club tickets than I do TM tickets. As someone already said if you dont want them to go to a scalper then sell them on here.
    Read my posts...Never once said I wasn't going.  Never once said I was potentially going solo, If I was, the single transfer is obviously the way to go.  I said if I were selling both, my options are to sell privately to a fan from these boards at face or publicly with profit.  Being a Philly guy now in NY and a PJ fan since day 1, and the big TM boycott that didn't even play the NE except sparingly to avoid TM venues, I get it.  Never said I was going to sell to the highest bidder.  Said why post publically at cost?  I gotta say I have been switching back and forth between the Impeachment hearings and reading these discussions.  Both leave me baffled.   
    Well with about 100 posts an hour its east to not scroll back pages and see how the conversation started. I apologize that is what I assumed based on the last response and thank you for clarifying.  But if you're really just worried about breaking even you will not have a hard time selling a ticket here, facebook, craigslist, or any other number of places that don't have fees.
    Mace1229...Thanks for getting that I plan on private sale here or somehow to a fan not public sale at cost where a scalper could snag and profitize.
    Mattcoz....SMH...guess I know who I wouldn't sell them to.

What am I missing? You said one of your options was to sell for profit. That is against the membership agreement.

Operative word is "options".  You read is as that was my intent because apparently you aren't good at reading comprehension.  If you read AND comprehend what I wrote you would see I said that I wouldn't sell publicly at cost therefore ensuring a scalper to be wouldn't grab them.  If I called you a name on this board that would be grounds for revocation of my Ten Club Membership just as profitizing on 10C seats would be so  I will refrain.  From both.  
    I was not reading anything into your intent, I was only answering your question. You asked "why post publically at cost?" and you provided the alternative option of "publicly with profit". So the reason to do so at cost is because doing so with profit is against the rules. If I misread something, it was an honest mistake. You could have just explained what you meant, yet you felt the need to attack me personally. I agree that selling privately is the best way, but selling for profit is simply not an option within the rules.
    hatchet buried
    let's move on
    Can't wait to see my MSG seats.  Hope they are 1/2 as good as my Denver seats.
    Enjoy the show(s).

• mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Clapper said:
    mattcoz said:

Then you shouldn't pretend you are correcting me.

A few facts to help-
    Many have said TM has told fans the face value exchange is off limits to NY due to the laws there.

If a fan wants to recover the approximate $125 investment on their ticket, and the FV exchange is unavailable, their likeliest and most accessible option is to sell on stub hub.

To recover the $125 cost, you need to sell on SH for $167.

This would be against 10c policy and can result in the cancellation of membership. 
    I don't know what the official stance is, but I would hope they would make an exception in this case, since it's not for profit. Still, nobody is forcing you to use Stubhub.
    I think the case of NYC and Denver its a tough one.  Its tough to police, it's tough to fairly enforce and its tough to expect people sell tickets at a loss in these places if f2f isn't available.  What happens if someone in good faith sells their tickets on stubhub in one of those markets for that $167 to just cover their costs and the person they sell to turns around and relists them at a huge mark up?  You've upheld your obligation to the 10C.  Technically, those tickets are assigned to you though and they are out in the market place at higher than face, even though you've sold them at your cost, does 10C come back to you and revoke your privileges?
    Yeah, that is tough... so best to just sell to someone you know or trust.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    been away for 35 pages. anyone going to ottawa get a seat confirm yet?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• This is a bad thread
    DZ153527 said:
    mattcoz said:
    DZ153527 said:
    mattcoz said:
    DZ153527 said:
    mace1229 said:
    DZ153527 said:
    mace1229 said:
    DZ153527 said:
    tdawe said:
    mpedone said:
    hihobibo said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    It's absurd.

The wait should be there. It seems so many people are ready to SELL on the exchange right now than buy. But why? We were only offered the tickets a couple weeks ago. Don't put in if you aren't going to go. This site now gives everyone an out, so they can get the thrill of winning the lottery, but then change their mind about flying across the country to actually go. The rumors thread was accurate for a few weeks ahead of the announcement, enough time to prepare plans in case you won. 

I think a lot of people are hoping to get tickets to MSG and/or Baltimore (and all the others, obviously) via the F2F exchange. Way more than are eager to sell.
    I've explained this too many times now in another thread but there are no going to be tickets available for MSG on the F2F exchange. Apparently some Redditor was told by TM that they weren't setting it up in the first place, but even if they do there won't be any tickets on it.

For the non-transferable shows, including Baltimore, I have a theory that scalpers bought up tickets like they would for any other show without really understanding how non-resellable they would be. There are some listed on second- or third-tier resale websites proposing sketchy arrangements involving sales of TM account passwords and whatnot, but I doubt they'll find many takers for those and in any event there don't seem to be as many listings as you would expect. My prediction is that there will be some tickets on the exchanges the minute they open up (a combination of scalpers trying to get their money back, the odd fan whose plans changed between the lottery/sale and 2/18, and maybe possibly TM holding back some primary inventory to throw on there just to get the traffic going). Those will sell immediately, then it will be a ghost town until late March when people who can't make the shows start to move their tix. 

If NY is not included on the face value exchange, then Pearl Jam is forcing their fans who want to sell on stub hub to recover cost to charge a 30% premium.  If everyone else gets to recover cost, so should us all.
    You’ve been corrected on this several times. You can sell anyway you like, why do you think you have to use stubhub? Sell it for the cost of face value including fees, idk what you’re talking about with 30% premium.
    Why sell at Face if I can't use them?  Then some scalper can just snag them and make the $$$$$$$$.  I have friggin awesome seats for Denver(if what I saw was correct and no games are played) 2nd row center in BBB right behind pit.  I also have MSG seats.  If I can't make it and there is no F2F in NY or CO, I guess it is open market sale for me or I could sell to someone here and transfer privately once paid through PayPal or something.  I think with no F2F and the transfer laws in these 2 states, my tix are considered mine and will show up in my standard TM account not my PJ/TM account.  Feedback other than "sell them to me..."?
    I won't lie, I'd be tempted if I bought them directly from TM and I see the same tickets selling for 5-10 times what the face is. But if you are talking about 10c tickets, you agreed to only sell at face value and risk losing your membership if you dont. And I feel differently about fan club tickets than I do TM tickets. As someone already said if you dont want them to go to a scalper then sell them on here.
    Read my posts...Never once said I wasn't going.  Never once said I was potentially going solo, If I was, the single transfer is obviously the way to go.  I said if I were selling both, my options are to sell privately to a fan from these boards at face or publicly with profit.  Being a Philly guy now in NY and a PJ fan since day 1, and the big TM boycott that didn't even play the NE except sparingly to avoid TM venues, I get it.  Never said I was going to sell to the highest bidder.  Said why post publically at cost?  I gotta say I have been switching back and forth between the Impeachment hearings and reading these discussions.  Both leave me baffled.   
    Well with about 100 posts an hour its east to not scroll back pages and see how the conversation started. I apologize that is what I assumed based on the last response and thank you for clarifying.  But if you're really just worried about breaking even you will not have a hard time selling a ticket here, facebook, craigslist, or any other number of places that don't have fees.
    Mace1229...Thanks for getting that I plan on private sale here or somehow to a fan not public sale at cost where a scalper could snag and profitize.
    Mattcoz....SMH...guess I know who I wouldn't sell them to.

What am I missing? You said one of your options was to sell for profit. That is against the membership agreement.

Operative word is "options".  You read is as that was my intent because apparently you aren't good at reading comprehension.  If you read AND comprehend what I wrote you would see I said that I wouldn't sell publicly at cost therefore ensuring a scalper to be wouldn't grab them.  If I called you a name on this board that would be grounds for revocation of my Ten Club Membership just as profitizing on 10C seats would be so  I will refrain.  From both.  
    I was not reading anything into your intent, I was only answering your question. You asked "why post publically at cost?" and you provided the alternative option of "publicly with profit". So the reason to do so at cost is because doing so with profit is against the rules. If I misread something, it was an honest mistake. You could have just explained what you meant, yet you felt the need to attack me personally. I agree that selling privately is the best way, but selling for profit is simply not an option within the rules.
    hatchet buried
    let's move on
    Can't wait to see my MSG seats.  Hope they are 1/2 as good as my Denver seats.
    Enjoy the show(s).
    Yes, enjoy your shows. Hopefully the email will go out smoothly tomorrow and everyone will be happy with their seats and all this nervous bickering can stop. :)

• Should we start the speculation of what our seats will be - My Number is high 670xxx, Put in OAK 2 pri 1 and Oak 1 Pri 2... My oakland2 email came 1 min after oakland was opened up and started to be processed, based on that and having put in BA.. here is what i hope
    Oak 1 - Was pri 2 and came Monday after all the issues  - Guess - 110 R, Seats 22.23.
    Oak2 - guess GA - ( Since my pull was so early)

That would be the best outcome i can hope for!
    Could be interesting....for Oakland people...I have a 417xxx for a number, I put in Oak1 priority 1 and Oak2 priority 2.  What time PST was Oakland opened?  I received an acceptance email for night 2 @ 3:02 pm and for night 1 at 3:07.  They were BA for both.  
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,536
    ajflicker said:
    Clapper said:
      I gotta say I have been switching back and forth between the Impeachment hearings and reading these discussions.  Both leave me baffled.   
    If people put half the effort into voting that they put into crying on this forum about concert tickets, there wouldn't be a need for those hearings. 
    MAGA

MATH
  • Have we broken ground on the house yet?
  • Luckytwn1Luckytwn1 Posts: 513
    PB11041 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    PB11041 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    It's absurd.

is it already in place for other acts or is it a new system they may be designing?
    It's a new thing for me as well.  I'm pretty sure it's a new thing they are trying in general.  

I get the overall idea, even if I may disagree with it in many ways, but at least get the damn execution of it right. 

My personal belief is that if someone gets shut out of a show and is willing to pay market price to get in, they should be allowed to in a free market capitalist society, but I also understand that people are sick of people acquiring tickets SOLELY so that they can flip them and make a bundle of cash.

Having like 3 more weeks before these F2F marketplaces open up sucks one way or the other though.  

Just, why?
    that is not how markets work, the buyer of goods is not the only determining factor in an economic system, the producer is allowed to set prices and adjust or not adjust based on their choice
    I am a watch collector, and this same phenomenon takes place where certain models are so desirable and hard to find that secondary market prices exceed the MSRP.....and in some cases by a LOT.  There are a bunch of examples that go for more USED than they do brand new because you can't even find them new at a dealer.

What happens is that eventually authorized dealers start getting infuriated that they are selling a watch for $8k that is being resold on the secondary market for $10k and begin to leak a few here or there to 3rd parties that sell them at market price and kickback of the % of the profits back to them.  They call it the 'grey market' and it has become so prevalent that it's just considered part of the whole industry at this point.

People that want a certain piece that are sick of being put on a wait list for something they are never gonna actually get their hands on just eventually say 'Fuck it' and pay the extra to just get it already from a grey market dealer.

My point is that imposing harsh regulations on prices and resell-ability on people in a traditionally free market capitalist society is always going to have side effects, and as much as it may prevent people from charging top dollar it is also going to prevent people that are more than willing to pay extra and understand 100% that they are doing so from being able to....and in many ways I am not OK with that.

You are missing the point, Pearl Jam has the right to decide what their product costs and has a right to decide that no one should determine that cost can arbitrarily inflate because some very small group or even large group are willing to pay 2x or 10x more.  

It is their product, just because you would be willing to pay x more for it doesn't make it the whole market.   Moreover it doesn't change the fact that the producer has the right to determine the scope of the value of their goods and services.  In a free market they can both price out some of the fans and they could also decide to set restrictions in attempt to keep costs more relatively inline with what they believe is reasonable. 

Pearl Jam can charge whatever they like but as I pointed out, charging below market pricing in this case is giving brokers much more incentive to get every ticket they can because of the high margins. Market price is not determined by the producer, it is determined by the market and dictated by supply and demand. As I said in my previous post, Mumford & Sons used Platinum Ticketing with the specific point to have an impact on controlling the secondary market. In this case, Pearl Jam has artificially kept pricing low and given anyone who wants to resell a chance to participate in a lottery that gives them an even chance at tickets. That does not really work and what you've created is a best case scenario for brokers. The margins here for brokers are insane. The way to limit brokers is to make it a risk to grab up tickets, not create a system where every ticket they get is like gold. The system is inefficient and it likely should be altered.
  • Wow I took a nap and nothing good happened in here during it
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • jimcsotjimcsot Posts: 39
    Have we broken ground on the house yet?
      Waiting on permitting. Also, Fuck Mumford and Sons. 
  • ClapperClapper Posts: 208
    mattcoz said:

I'm just playing devils advocate on the whole scenario. Your suggestion is a fair one...but those people on an internet forum full lunatics would be where?  
    1993 - Toronto
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Barrie
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Buffalo, Toronto
    2005 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2008 - EV solo Toronto I
    2010 - Buffalo, Newark
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Chicago, Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II, New York I, New York II, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2018 - Boston I, Boston II
  • This is a bad thread
    this is the greatest thread.
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 839
    Wow I took a nap and nothing good happened in here during it
    Nope, just an Econ 101 debate.
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,536
    PB11041 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    PB11041 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    It's absurd.

Just, why?

All they can do is try. The market finds a way to get in the way.

And in this case, the market is putting $15,000 next to their  name for tickets with a cost of $250

The harder they try to restrict, the fewer tickets get out, but the prices rise exponentially on the ones that do.
    Clapper said:
    mattcoz said:

I'm just playing devils advocate on the whole scenario. Your suggestion is a fair one...but those people on an internet forum full lunatics would be where?  
    Playing devil's advocate is my thing! Haha, yeah, well I've had great experiences with people on this board in the past, so they do exist. :)
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    This is starting to go from annoying to bullshit. No email, nothing in 10 account, Ticketmaster doesn't even show that I've purchased anything, even though I have. 
    In the Denver thread, someone reports calling YET ANOTHER THIRD PARTY (Altitude Tickets) who said to the poster, yes you got GA, even though there's no report of it anywhere, but there's been problems between 10 and Ticketmaster.
    Anyone who trusts anything at this point and still thinks it's a great system has their head buried in the sand. 
  • Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    rfherbst said:
    Habit4me said:
    Sorry gang but 705xxx GA PIT. Denver.
    Wow.  Just curious - did you put in for BA or GA?
    I put in for BA. Like others, I can no longer see my tickets on the altitude tickets website.
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    PB11041 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    PB11041 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    It's absurd.

Just, why?

All they can do is try. The market finds a way to get in the way.

And in this case, the market is putting $15,000 next to their  name for tickets with a cost of $250

The harder they try to restrict, the fewer tickets get out, but the prices rise exponentially on the ones that do.
    This.

Either there is a legitimate secondary market where prices exceed face value and ebb and flow based on the supply demand curve OR they lock tickets on people's phones and make it very, very difficult/impossible to sell where anyone that wasn't lucky to get in when they went on sale has limited to no options to do so / anyone that even figures out a way to sell is gonna charge insane amounts to be willing to do so.

There is no way to "control" a market. You can merely regulate the shit out of it by making it very hard for there to be any movement / punish anyone that is caught breaking the rules.

Personally, as a free market capitalist I am in favor of the 1st model.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    This is starting to go from annoying to bullshit. No email, nothing in 10 account, Ticketmaster doesn't even show that I've purchased anything, even though I have. 
    In the Denver thread, someone reports calling YET ANOTHER THIRD PARTY (Altitude Tickets) who said to the poster, yes you got GA, even though there's no report of it anywhere, but there's been problems between 10 and Ticketmaster.
    Anyone who trusts anything at this point and still thinks it's a great system has their head buried in the sand. 
    What exactly were you looking for by now?

If you got an email that said "You got tickets" you will get another email on Jan 31 that says where your seats are. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • aidt17aidt17 Posts: 633
    edited January 2020
    Wait a sec........throw the anchor out here........there is such thing as a watch that’s 8000 dollars?

I can buy 8 of my Canadian winter beaters for that price.
    Post edited by aidt17 on
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• goldenegggoldenegg Posts: 371
    What are you complaining about exactly?  Are you honestly getting that upset because you don't have your seat numbers?  In past years you wouldn't know your seat until the day of the show.  Ten Club updated their status page earlier this week, clearly stating that people will get instructions for getting their tickets tomorrow afternoon.
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-2020-north-america-tour-presale-timeline

• Dr. MattDr. Matt Posts: 204
    been away for 35 pages. anyone going to ottawa get a seat confirm yet?
    I was just about to post the same thing.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    goldenegg said:
    What are you complaining about exactly?  Are you honestly getting that upset because you don't have your seat numbers?  In past years you wouldn't know your seat until the day of the show.  Ten Club updated their status page earlier this week, clearly stating that people will get instructions for getting their tickets tomorrow afternoon.
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-2020-north-america-tour-presale-timeline

Please stop trying to be rational.  
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    edited January 2020
    aidt17 said:
    Wait a sec........throw the anchor out here........there is such thing as a watch that’s 800 dollars?

I can buy 8 of my Canadian winter beaters for that price.
    The absolute cheapest Rolex sports model watch (Submariner No Date) is now $7,900 MSRP....and in any major city it's a 12-24 month wait to get your hands on one.  They sell for around $9K-$9,500 on the grey market.  $8k-$8,500 used.

Every other Rolex sports watch starts at at least $2k more than that, all the way up to around $25kish....and again, that is if you can even find one at a dealer these days.

The most expensive watch ever just sold a few months ago......for $31,000,000.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-11-11/patek-philippe-timepiece-sells-for-31-million-in-record-auction
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Vedd Hedd said:
    What exactly were you looking for by now?

If you got an email that said "You got tickets" you will get another email on Jan 31 that says where your seats are. 
    You think. Yes, we all have one more day of this week of January 27. I'm wondering why nobody is getting that email during this week, but instead finding out their seats from everywhere but an email from Ticketmaster.  And if they were going to wait until the 31st, why not just say, we'll email you on the 31st? The communication has been horrendous from the first set of instructions.
    My theory is that they don't have their shit together. If they knew what they're doing, it would be a damned click of a button once the lottery was selected, everyone's seat is assigned, email generated, and then done. Why not? Which software engineer can explain to me why it's not happening this way?
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Current Status: If you were confirmed for a show, Ticketstoday will email you instructions on how to view your tickets on the afternoon of Friday, January 31st.

It literally says Jan 31. 

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • JC29866 said:
    Nashville
    133XXX
    Sec. 114, Row K
    There are really Rows AA-MM ahead of Row K?  Damn.  I am guessing season ticket holders got the AA-MM in this section.
    My number is pretty close to yours and, I agree, I was surprised I wasn’t closer in that first reserved section. 
    Exactly!  I hate to sound ungrateful, but I did expect to be closer than Row 23.  I think that is the furthest back I have been in a long time.  Guess this proves Ten Club has spoiled me. (And that Ticketmaster doesn't give them all the seats.)
    well, fuckers, he still stands