Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

1878889909193»

Comments

• Can someone provide the Ticketstoday email and phone number that we use for issues. I never received the seat assignment for St. Louis either. Got Nashville though.
    I used an email address provided in my initial "you're going to see Pearl Jam email." In my email to them, I provided the receipt number from my "you're going to see Pearl Jam email." I sent that email to: tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com last night and they replied about 11 hours later with a link to collect my tickets.
    It's now been more than 48 hours since I emailed them and I haven't heard jack shit. I tried chatting with a guy on TM from the ticket-order page chat and he was useless.

I've been avoiding calling because I was trying to avoid wasting a bunch of time but I already have so I'll try that next...this is so fucking ridiculous.
  • Can someone provide the Ticketstoday email and phone number that we use for issues. I never received the seat assignment for St. Louis either. Got Nashville though.
    I used an email address provided in my initial "you're going to see Pearl Jam email." In my email to them, I provided the receipt number from my "you're going to see Pearl Jam email." I sent that email to: tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com last night and they replied about 11 hours later with a link to collect my tickets.
    It's now been more than 48 hours since I emailed them and I haven't heard jack shit. I tried chatting with a guy on TM from the ticket-order page chat and he was useless.

I've been avoiding calling because I was trying to avoid wasting a bunch of time but I already have so I'll try that next...this is so fucking ridiculous.
    Dang, that sucks to have to worry about it still. I guess I should feel very fortunate to have gotten it all ironed out so quickly. It seems calling has been less effective than emailing.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Choska said:
    I have tickets for Nashville but, very unfortunately, my work scheduled changed. Anyone know when the fan-to-fan ticket exchange will open? I already have a buyer, a friend who lives in Nashville, so I'm hoping I can transfer him the tickets at face value + fees. 
    If he’s your friend just give him your log in to TM and let him go that way. 
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,355
    Choska said:
    I have tickets for Nashville but, very unfortunately, my work scheduled changed. Anyone know when the fan-to-fan ticket exchange will open? I already have a buyer, a friend who lives in Nashville, so I'm hoping I can transfer him the tickets at face value + fees. 
    This. Only way to ensure friend gets the tickets
    hippiemom = goodness
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    Choska said:
    Can't you give someone you TM log in, have them add the tickets to their Apple Wallet or whatever the Android version is and be done with it? No need for them to go back to your TM account? 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• I think yes
    apple wallet is the way to go
    Little Tremors
  • PinoyPJPinoyPJ Posts: 284
    MD190661 said:
    Choska said:
    Can't you give someone you TM log in, have them add the tickets to their Apple Wallet or whatever the Android version is and be done with it? No need for them to go back to your TM account? 
    thank you for the idea! have tickets for my cousins! hope ticketmaster do not pick up on this......
    ride amongst the waves...
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    edited February 2020
    thank you for the idea! have tickets for my cousins! hope ticketmaster do not pick up on this......
    I don't see an option on Android to add these to anything, so I'm don't think there is currently an option
    Post edited by NewfieintheUSA on
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,148
    Can someone provide the Ticketstoday email and phone number that we use for issues. I never received the seat assignment for St. Louis either. Got Nashville though.

Dang, that sucks to have to worry about it still. I guess I should feel very fortunate to have gotten it all ironed out so quickly. It seems calling has been less effective than emailing.
    I’ve had an issue that remains unresolved too. I called and emailed on Friday and I’m still waiting to hear back. It’s crazy to have paid $255 and not have tix in my account. 
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • susannjsusannj Posts: 664
    I didn't get my seat confirmation email until Friday, Jan. 31st. 74xxx MSG Section 117 - chose BA - 
    -See the waves on distant shores, awaiting your arrival...

Stanhope, New Jersey 08-12-1992
    Randall's Island, New York 09-28-1996
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 09-08-1998
    Wantagh, New York 08-24-2000
    New York, New York 07-09-2003
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 06-03-2006
    New York, New York 05-21-2010
    Brooklyn, New York 10-19-2013
    New York, New York 05-01-2016
    New York, New York 09-11-2022
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,355
    MD190661 said:
    Choska said:
    Great question and potential suggestion....it should work no?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,158
    There is a button on my ticket, to save it to Google Pay. Every time I clicked it, it says that an error has occurred. 
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    Is anyone having trouble in their tm account that ordered canada and tics?  Mycanadianones are there but not us.  I got confirmation I can see the tics but there not in my account.
  • So I called the 10c support number that was listed in the receipt email (855-868-4782) and they said they'd escalate it so the emails can be resent. Supposed to take 24-48 hours, so if nothing in two days I call back. It's like I paid for them, I'd like to have them now!

Just to update: I FINALLY got my Oakland tickets so if others are still waiting, try calling the number I provided above.
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    PinoyPJ said:
    MD190661 said:
    Choska said:
    Didn't they collect our phone numbers? Is the ticket tied to our phone number?
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    The tickets are supposedly dynamic, with changing bar codes, so can't save to Apple Wallet
  • LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    dmbolp said:
    The tickets are supposedly dynamic, with changing bar codes, so can't save to Apple Wallet
    Apple Wallet uses NFC, instead of the barcode. I can save my Denver tickets to Apple Wallet, and I assume MSG tickets can be saved to it as well. I’m guessing other locations will be able to be saved to Apple Wallet at some point in the future. 
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    Lostpawn said:
    dmbolp said:
    Apple Wallet uses NFC, instead of the barcode. I can save my Denver tickets to Apple Wallet, and I assume MSG tickets can be saved to it as well. I’m guessing other locations will be able to be saved to Apple Wallet at some point in the future. 
    The tickets in my TM account give the option to save in Apple Wallet. Must be fine for entry.
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• So I called the 10c support number that was listed in the receipt email (855-868-4782) and they said they'd escalate it so the emails can be resent. Supposed to take 24-48 hours, so if nothing in two days I call back. It's like I paid for them, I'd like to have them now!

Just to update: I FINALLY got my Oakland tickets so if others are still waiting, try calling the number I provided above.
    That is great to hear, I can't check my home email from work but hoping when I get home tonight they'll be there. My main fear is that I'll get stuck with worse seats than I should have (10c #133580, never got all the secrecy about hiding the last few digits ; ) just because it's taken THEM so long to get it ironed out... do you mind me asking where yours are, and your 10c number? (Unless, of course, you got GA, in which case good for you!)
  • dmbolp said:
    I saved mine to Apple Wallet. 
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    dmbolp said:
    Mine are saved in Apple wallet. Just says to hold near reader. 
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    Finally got the confirm today.  Emailed support, they responded in less than two days.  All is good