Options

The coronavirus

Comments

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,538
    Giving away "vaccine incentive" gifts by tax payers dollars...

.... sounds like COMMUNISM to me.

Where is the free market and the individual's right not to care about the people around them now?!
    Or fascism..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

Cross-border tunnel vaccinations for Canadians — by pharmacists on U.S. side of a line — closer to reality

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/windsor-detroit-tunnel-vaccines-1.6051051

afterall this makes so much more sense than allowing the vaccines to be shipped into Canada….

canada is run by amateurs and a bunch of activist losers…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,411
    23scidoo said:

Where is the free market and the individual's right not to care about the people around them now?!
    Or fascism..
    “While communism is a system based around a theory of economic equality and advocates for a classless society, fascismis a nationalistic, top-down system with rigid class roles that is ruled by an all-powerful dictator.”

How do either of these apply to “vaccine incentives”?  
  • Options
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..
    “While communism is a system based around a theory of economic equality and advocates for a classless society, fascismis a nationalistic, top-down system with rigid class roles that is ruled by an all-powerful dictator.”

Two class citizens were 71 years ago in Germany..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..

rational and idiotic were not the two classes in Germany.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,906
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..

they dont. Its really quite capitalistic in my view. 10 people out of a possible 9 million or so that could be eligible will win this.  in the meantime , the rest of the state gets to rest a little easier knowing that more people will be vaccinated than otherwise would be......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

Cross-border tunnel vaccinations for Canadians — by pharmacists on U.S. side of a line — closer to reality

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/windsor-detroit-tunnel-vaccines-1.6051051

afterall this makes so much more sense than allowing the vaccines to be shipped into Canada….

ummmm, wouldn't vaccination be considered essential travel?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..

And that applies to vaccine incentives how?  There again you know little about the US or some of the undiscerning 
    Individuals who live here. 

let me tell you what vaccine incentives are about, it’s nothing more than us trying to get stupid people to do what’s right for all without forcing them to get vaccinated.  Now the mentality of these people who want paid to be vaccinated is a whole different frightening sad issue but it’s not communism or fascism. We use tax payer money for everything, CYS, police,welfare, Medicaid, paying ass politicians.  
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..

And that applies to vaccine incentives how?  There again you know little about the US or some of the undiscerning 

let me tell you what vaccine incentives are about, it’s nothing more than us trying to get stupid people to do what’s right for all without forcing them to get vaccinated.  Now the mentality of these people who want paid to be vaccinated is a whole different frightening sad issue but it’s not communism or fascism. We use tax payer money for everything, CYS, police,welfare, Medicaid, paying ass politicians.  
    I am opposed to any form of discrimination..do you??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..

how does this discriminate? the vaccines are free to the public.  participation in the incentive programs are voluntary.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..

how does this discriminate? the vaccines are free to the public.  participation in the incentive programs are voluntary.

First it was communism and fascism and that can’t be defended so now it’s discrimination....

Types of Discrimination
    • Age Discrimination.
    • Disability Discrimination.
    • Sexual Orientation. 
    • Status as a Parent.
    • Religious Discrimination.
    • National Origin.
    • Sexual Harassment.
    • Race, Color, and Sex.
    No where does it say vaccine incentives or level of discernment
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..

Business in Greece paid 300 euros to the vaccination employees..bars and restaurants in USA give credits to vaccination people..
    Is this not a discrimination??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..

Business in Greece paid 300 euros to the vaccination employees..bars and restaurants in USA give credits to vaccination people..
    You have no idea what discrimination is.  People are being given incentives. If you choose not to take that incentive, you're not a victim of discrimination.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..

You have no idea what discrimination is.  People are being given incentives. If you choose not to take that incentive, you're not a victim of discrimination.  
    I have better idea than you..100%..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..

has every single greek employee been vaccinated?

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..

So if you choose not get something, and then dont' receive a benefit associated with that something, it's discrimination?  That's the dumbest thing I've heard all morning.  But it's early.  You gots time. 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..

About two million people has already full vaccination..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..

So again your proof of that comment when you know NOTHING about us? What color are we, nationality, sexual orientation, religious practices, etc. Seriously please think what you’re claiming to know about strangers.  
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    Oh good. It’s nice to know that Covid truthers thinking they are among the most oppressed people ever isn’t limited to the US.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..

So again your proof of that comment when you know NOTHING about us? What color are we, nationality, sexual orientation, religious practices, etc. Seriously please think what you’re claiming to know about strangers.  
    You should tell that to other members here.. not me..ok??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Or fascism..

About two million people has already full vaccination..

more than that in my state alone and we have about a million more people...

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,111
    edited June 2021
    Stop comparing your vaccine-stats like if you were playing Magic the Gathering...

And if there is any swedish lottery incentive with a Nintendo Switch Pro included -- LET ME KNOW!
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    slagging on our lottery. will get the facts shared.

its been 2 weeks since it was announced. 9 days since the first drawing andvthe second winner was announced last night.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    slagging on our lottery. will get the facts shared.

its been 2 weeks since it was announced. 9 days since the first drawing andvthe second winner was announced last night.
    I feel bad for all of the poor souls being discriminated against because they refuse to get the vaccine.  If the world was fair, they would get double entries.  
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

According to the government, no.  The Windsor mayor says he could access enough vaccine 2 offer is a 2 dose summer…this appears to be the only solution…I will go to the tunnel if that’s my option to get 2 dosed.  I think the border should be open anyways…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,836
    mickeyrat said:

It is puzzling, but I think the rationale is that essential medical travel only applies for a treatment  you can’t access in Canada, and you can access vaccines. At this point all of the provinces have opened up vaccination to all adults and most to everyone over 12. Not everyone can get vaccinated instantly but they get it. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

According to the government, no.  The Windsor mayor says he could access enough vaccine 2 offer is a 2 dose summer…this appears to be the only solution…I will go to the tunnel if that’s my option to get 2 dosed.  I think the border should be open anyways…

U.S. side is. So Canadians can cross and Canada lets you guys back in.....

curious, estimated population of Windsor and surrounding area?

• Options

Offering incentives and rewards to get vaccinated is capitalism at its finest…

Communism would force you to get vaccinated at gun point and refusal to so would get you shot on the spot…

BIG DIFFERENCE.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

Communism would force you to get vaccinated at gun point and refusal to so would get you shot on the spot…

BIG DIFFERENCE.  
    That's exactly right. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BIG DIFFERENCE.  
    That's exactly right. 
    I didn’t even get an ice cream when I got vaccinated…I feel cheated.
    Give Peas A Chance…
This discussion has been closed.