Options

The coronavirus

Comments

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,541
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    slagging on our lottery. will get the facts shared.

its been 2 weeks since it was announced. 9 days since the first drawing andvthe second winner was announced last night.
    I feel bad for all of the poor souls being discriminated against because they refuse to get the vaccine.  If the world was fair, they would get double entries.  
    Finally we are at the same page..
    But with different reasons..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,117

Offering incentives and rewards to get vaccinated is capitalism at its finest…

Communism would force you to get vaccinated at gun point and refusal to so would get you shot on the spot…

BIG DIFFERENCE.  
    Sounds like the US should get in on the capitalistic incentive of tax funded and humane healthcare then.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    mrussel1 said:

Communism would force you to get vaccinated at gun point and refusal to so would get you shot on the spot…

BIG DIFFERENCE.  
    That's exactly right. 
    I didn’t even get an ice cream when I got vaccinated…I feel cheated.
    I got a sweet ass sticker.  
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,912
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

BIG DIFFERENCE.  
    That's exactly right. 

all I got was sore arms and a vax card
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

BIG DIFFERENCE.  
    That's exactly right. 

all I got was sore arms and a vax card
    Ohio is a discriminatory nazi boot camp, as evidenced by your appalling situation.  
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,853
    my reward is I get to go to concerts again. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

BIG DIFFERENCE.  
    Sounds like the US should get in on the capitalistic incentive of tax funded and humane healthcare then.
    https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/how-much-does-federal-government-spend-health-care

Key Elements of the U.S. Tax System

It seems the US government spends plenty on healthcare.

if you think the US can just reverse course and make health care 100% public…then feel free to explain how you would accomplish this?

The US is a country of over 330 million citizens and growing…they are not little old Sweden or Canada With much smaller populations to manage.

But feel free to put forward an economic plan the US can adopt and implement…

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

GnR in detroit 2 months from now......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

BIG DIFFERENCE.  
    https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/how-much-does-federal-government-spend-health-care

if you think the US can just reverse course and make health care 100% public…then feel free to explain how you would accomplish this?

The US is a country of over 330 million citizens and growing…they are not little old Sweden or Canada With much smaller populations to manage.

Get your act together. 

There you have an explanation.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

BIG DIFFERENCE.  

Get your act together. 

Yup.  Like I figured.  You have no solution.

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,522
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

BIG DIFFERENCE.  
    That's exactly right. 
    I got a mask that said "I'm vaccinated", with an outline of the State of Indiana. 
  • Options
    edited June 2021

BIG DIFFERENCE.  

Get your act together. 

Yup.  Like I figured.  You have no solution.

I gave you enough. Just like Jim Morrison in the desert in Waynes World 2.

Being 330 million or whatever size of population is arbitrary. Little old Germany manage 80million people or whatever. 

Now you, Meltdown99 go lead the path to change and getting acts together.

Put on a rock concert.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

Cross-border tunnel vaccinations for Canadians — by pharmacists on U.S. side of a line — closer to reality

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/windsor-detroit-tunnel-vaccines-1.6051051

afterall this makes so much more sense than allowing the vaccines to be shipped into Canada….

canada is run by amateurs and a bunch of activist losers…

ummmm, wouldn't vaccination be considered essential travel?
    According to the government, no.  The Windsor mayor says he could access enough vaccine 2 offer is a 2 dose summer…this appears to be the only solution…I will go to the tunnel if that’s my option to get 2 dosed.  I think the border should be open anyways…

U.S. side is. So Canadians can cross and Canada lets you guys back in.....

curious, estimated population of Windsor and surrounding area?
    Our pop is around 700 thousands when you include the county.  The mayor of Windsor has said he could get around 600 thousand doses.  The US customs will turn us back if that’s why we are going over…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    mickeyrat said:

My reward?

I’m vaccinated.
  • Options
    Vaccine drawing??
    Hahaha..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    Vaccine drawing??
    Hahaha..

didnt you just tell us greeks are being paid to get it?

if thays what it takes for folks to get it, for them and their families and communities benefit , so be it.

• Options
    hedonist said:
    mickeyrat said:

My reward?

I’m vaccinated.
    I'm not sure GnR in 2021 is a reward...

(but who knows. Maybe they'll premiere Hard School live and maybe Axl is fit for fight and his vocal chords rested)
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    mickeyrat said:

My reward?

I’m vaccinated.

just bought these tix yesterday , had no idea that tour was back on.

vaxxed in April a week after I was eligible. Have no kids, mom is in vegas. Did it to do it.

• Options
    hedonist said:
    mickeyrat said:

My reward?

I’m vaccinated.

(but who knows. Maybe they'll premiere Hard School live and maybe Axl is fit for fight and his vocal chords rested)
    what's Hard School?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    Vaccine drawing??
    Hahaha..

if thays what it takes for folks to get it, for them and their families and communities benefit , so be it.
    Said i agree??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    edited June 2021
    hedonist said:
    mickeyrat said:

My reward?

I’m vaccinated.

what's Hard School?
    One of the songs from the early CD recordings that were leaked a few byears back, and people later heard being sound checked by the reunited band (sans Axl).
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    Vaccine drawing??
    Hahaha..

Said i agree??

no. you have been quite negative about what some states are doing and private businesses are doing in the U S., literally laughing at it in the quoted post.

• Options
    edited June 2021
    In West Virginia they give guns to vaccination people..

This is a reward..
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    hedonist said:
    mickeyrat said:

My reward?

I’m vaccinated.

what's Hard School?
    School of Hard Knocks

For the record, I am not seeing GnR. 
  • Options
    remote learning for the rest of the year for my kids. oh joy. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    How long is that?  I guess I don't know a typical academic year in Canada. Here in the US, schools are getting out about now (or have been out for a bit).
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    How long is that?  I guess I don't know a typical academic year in Canada. Here in the US, schools are getting out about now (or have been out for a bit).
    first or second week of September (depending how the calendar falls) until right at the end of June. I don't think that's all of canada though. I think each province does their own scheduling. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Calendar year or academic year?
This discussion has been closed.