Options

The coronavirus

1620621622623624626»

Comments

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,244
    tbergs said:
    BTW, for those wondering, I am fully vaccinated now.  I would show you my card but I only posted it to my Facebook.  Took one shot of Pfizer and one Moderna.  Ready for the Pfizer booster in 4-6 months and may get the J&J in a few weeks for extra protection!
    Maybe go to a local hospital and ask if they have any used masks worn by infected patients so you can eat them and build your immunity even more. Need to be sure. 
    I went but they were extremely busy, you know, with the overcrowding and all.  I took a video for you.

https://www.facebook.com/sentarahealth/videos/slh-icu-dance-break/209863650278598/
    Now I'm just angry. This is despicable.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    BTW, for those wondering, I am fully vaccinated now.  I would show you my card but I only posted it to my Facebook.  Took one shot of Pfizer and one Moderna.  Ready for the Pfizer booster in 4-6 months and may get the J&J in a few weeks for extra protection!
    Maybe go to a local hospital and ask if they have any used masks worn by infected patients so you can eat them and build your immunity even more. Need to be sure. 
    I went but they were extremely busy, you know, with the overcrowding and all.  I took a video for you.

https://www.facebook.com/sentarahealth/videos/slh-icu-dance-break/209863650278598/
    Agreed. Nurses everywhere must be appalled at this expression of joy.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
    benjs said:
    MIS-INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  DIS-INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reported you to the mods!  It is only 100 or so cases out of 12 million.  This is just to prove that they are SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Also, weird how Pfizer and Moderna have had no warnings to theirs, or no?  It's almost like someone has it out for J&J.  At least thats what my conspiracy theory cousins tell me.  Their names are Darrell and Darryl.  Rednecks.
    Yes, they have warnings on theirs, and I was informed of the risks for each when receiving the vaccine (I got Pfizer for first dose, Moderna for second). In addition, what did Tempo do wrong? He posted a warning issued by the FDA. That's not at all similar to your major propaganda campaign against getting vaccinated.
    Me too Benj!  We're like Vax Brothers now!

And he posted that and there are hundreds of people lurking out there who will see that warning and think the vaccine is not safe.  They come to this board for all of their medical needs and we don't need no more vaccine holdouts or any of the mis and dis information.  
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    What a sad thread this has become.

Also comical and entertaining, sure…but ultimately pretty pathetic. 
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Also comical and entertaining, sure…but ultimately pretty pathetic. 
    Cheers GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    benjs said:
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:

ICU nurses are now the enemy.  

Teachers,  cops, nurses,  there is no bottom to the delusions of Trumpists.
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,546
    edited July 2021
    I'm glad Sea posted the states rates of infection going up. I've been keeping my eye on you guys, the UK and Israel to see how the latest variant is playing out in countries that had vaccine access. Most of what I'm reading in Canada is that there will likely be boosters for 3-5 years and that we will have to vaccine kids 6 and up to make up for adult hesitancy.
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    hedonist said:

Also comical and entertaining, sure…but ultimately pretty pathetic
    Cheers GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    You bolded the wrong part that was about you bud. Fixed it for ya! 
  • Options
    Jose, they are just taking out themselves!  That looks like what one of my cousins, Darrell and Darryl, will look like.  The midterms and 2024 are looking better and better!  Let them QTrumpPOOHBAHS keep spreading the mis and dis information!
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:

According to the way they attempt to mock Biden, you can add the elderly to this list as well. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:

According to the way they attempt to mock Biden, you can add the elderly to this list as well. 
    I know.  Put drug addicts artists on that list as well.  The way they attack the first son is filthy.  Darrell and Darryl are always talking about Hunter and how he snorted the parmesan cheese out of the rug.  Just awful the lack of humanity them two have.  I am saving up to buy them one of Hunter's art pieces for Christmas.
This discussion has been closed.