Options

The coronavirus

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,940
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    23scidoo said:

FL has become crazy town. Someone else can holiday there.   Not me.
    Man people love to hate on Florida. I guess you have to because they are a red state. I was just there a week ago in Fort Lauderdale and everything was pretty normal. Social distancing , masks etc. all
    good. Miami doesn’t equal Florida. Especially since most of the assholes acting like fools are from other states. 
    I disagree.  I lived in Florida for ten years,  and have to travel there twice a month at least.  It's a freak show especially when you get 30 miles inland, both coasts. Being in the touristy areas may feel normal,  but that's not Florida. 
    Yes very true. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,447
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Hobbes said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Cases up 17% in this nation, Texas Rangers to open up baseball season full capacity whoppee baseball is back not! 
    But isn’t Texas actually down in cases?
    full capacity lol 
    I agree full capacity seems too much. I just don’t know why the National data of cases being up 17% was relevant when the state is actually down 12%. They’re obviously doing better than most states, but I hear more complaints about how Texas is handling this than the ones actually up 15-20%.
    Agreed.  Full capacity at this point seems aggressive but people do love to ignore the data and facts when it comes to states like Florida or Texas.  The whole world laughed at Texas a few weeks ago when they removed all restrictions yet their numbers are currently very low.  Just more proof that no one really knows anything about how to contain this thing.
    The data in the post above yours suggests otherwise.
    Compared to 20-30K cases per day in January, I'd say it's pretty low.  My point is that no one really knows WTF they're doing when it comes to this virus.  It's easy to laugh at Texas/Florida but their numbers aren't much different than states that have had severe restrictions/lockdowns.

I'd question the reporting, how the data is compiled and rates of testing.....
    And who are being counted, just citizens or are immigrants being thrown into the numbers too?  
    Good point.  We wouldn't want the counted. 
    Wow, racist much?  What’s wrong with you?
    You clearly don't know sarcasm.  The question to you is, why wouldn't we count immigrants as part of the death numbers?  Didn't they die too?
    Because those numbers could partially explain inflated numbers of deaths among the border states.  I was really just curious if the deaths/cases in holding centers were tallied in state overall numbers.  I couldn’t find much data on this.

inflated? wow racist much? citizen or not these are human beings infected and dying same as the the all powerful white man. no less important....

your post suggest the dont count so they shouldnt be counted.
    That’s bullshit and you know it.  I never said they shouldn’t be counted, just wondered if they were.  Then you start with your “untermenschen” stupidity.  Be better.  

I have never heard that word until today.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Hobbes said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Cases up 17% in this nation, Texas Rangers to open up baseball season full capacity whoppee baseball is back not! 
    full capacity lol 
    I agree full capacity seems too much. I just don’t know why the National data of cases being up 17% was relevant when the state is actually down 12%. They’re obviously doing better than most states, but I hear more complaints about how Texas is handling this than the ones actually up 15-20%.
    Agreed.  Full capacity at this point seems aggressive but people do love to ignore the data and facts when it comes to states like Florida or Texas.  The whole world laughed at Texas a few weeks ago when they removed all restrictions yet their numbers are currently very low.  Just more proof that no one really knows anything about how to contain this thing.
    Compared to 20-30K cases per day in January, I'd say it's pretty low.  My point is that no one really knows WTF they're doing when it comes to this virus.  It's easy to laugh at Texas/Florida but their numbers aren't much different than states that have had severe restrictions/lockdowns.

And who are being counted, just citizens or are immigrants being thrown into the numbers too?  
    You clearly don't know sarcasm.  The question to you is, why wouldn't we count immigrants as part of the death numbers?  Didn't they die too?
    Because those numbers could partially explain inflated numbers of deaths among the border states.  I was really just curious if the deaths/cases in holding centers were tallied in state overall numbers.  I couldn’t find much data on this.

inflated? wow racist much? citizen or not these are human beings infected and dying same as the the all powerful white man. no less important....

That’s bullshit and you know it.  I never said they shouldn’t be counted, just wondered if they were.  Then you start with your “untermenschen” stupidity.  Be better.  

It wasn’t you, my apologies.  It was a different racist.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Hobbes said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    full capacity lol 

different racist?  suggesting I am one?
    I see.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Hobbes said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    full capacity lol 

How's your safe space working out for you?
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited April 2021
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Hobbes said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    full capacity lol 

I see.
    Are you insinuating that you are?  Personally, I don’t know you that well...
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Hobbes said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    full capacity lol 

I see.

you arent that dense. you said what you said.

• Options
    edited April 2021
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Hobbes said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    full capacity lol 

I see.

Mick, does it really matter? Does a guy who thinks COVID deaths should be categorized into immigrant and citizen really have any credibility to accuse multiple people of being racist? Wear it as a badge of honor if anything.  Maybe you'll upset him so badly that he'll block you too. And then whine about cancel culture and snowflakes. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Hobbes said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    full capacity lol 

I see.

Mick, does it really matter? Does a guy who thinks COVID deaths should be categorized into immigrant and citizen really have any credibility to accuse multiple people of being racist? Wear it as a badge of honor if anything.  Maybe you'll upset him so badly that he'll block you too. And then whine about cancel culture and snowflakes. 

been called a lot of things in my life. most earned and deserved.

this was a first.

8 members of my extended family are mixed. was named for a legendary jazz player to boot..

am hard pressed to recall ANYTHING I have ever posted here that was remotely considered racist or bigoted

• Options
    edited April 2021
    meanwhile, confirmed appt for #2 Pfizer shot on Wednesday.

am concerned about side effects. mid week. drive nights.....

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,672
    mickeyrat said:

Ugh. Good luck. 

Wife & I are getting our 2nd Modernas on Friday. We were originally scheduled for Thursday, I called back repeatedly & got it pushed to Friday afternoon so I can hopefully ride out any side effects over the weekend. 

Hope any reaction you have is mild at best. 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Ugh. Good luck. 

Wife & I are getting our 2nd Modernas on Friday. We were originally scheduled for Thursday, I called back repeatedly & got it pushed to Friday afternoon so I can hopefully ride out any side effects over the weekend. 

A week from Thursday for me,  Pfizer. I'm wondering if maybe the way you react to the flu shot is predictive of your reaction.  Some people get sick after but I never feel a thing. 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,672
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Ugh. Good luck. 

A week from Thursday for me,  Pfizer. I'm wondering if maybe the way you react to the flu shot is predictive of your reaction.  Some people get sick after but I never feel a thing. 
    Nor do I. 

I hope you’re right. 
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    mickeyrat said:

Ugh. Good luck. 

I also booked my shot on a Friday and was sure glad I did. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,490
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Hobbes said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    full capacity lol 

I see.

been called a lot of things in my life. most earned and deserved.

this was a first.

8 members of my extended family are mixed. was named for a legendary jazz player to boot..

am hard pressed to recall ANYTHING I have ever posted here that was remotely considered racist or bigoted

I'll second this.  He's a prick, but not racist. ;)
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,059
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Ugh. Good luck. 

My advice is to Take off from work the next day just in case you feel like crap.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,489
    mickeyrat said:

Take two Tylenol when you get home after the shot just to start fighting any side effects! It works 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

• Options

Every day nearly 3 million people in the United States are getting the COVID-19 vaccine. And every new jab prompts new questions about what to expect after vaccination.

Last week I asked readers to send me their questions about vaccinations. Here are some answers.

Q: I have heard the COVID vaccine side effects, especially after the second dose, can be really bad. Should I be worried?

A: Short-lived side effects like fatigue, headache, muscle aches and fever are more common after the second dose of both the Pfizer-BioNTech and the Moderna vaccines, which each require two shots. (The Johnson & Johnson vaccine requires only a single shot.) Patients who experience unpleasant side effects after the second dose often describe feeling as if they have a bad flu and use phrases like “it flattened me” or “I was useless for two days.” During vaccine studies, patients were advised to schedule a few days off work after the second dose just in case they needed to spend a day or two in bed.

Data collected from v-safe, the app everyone is encouraged to use to track side effects after vaccination, also show an increase in reported side effects after the second dose. For instance, about 29% of people reported fatigue after the first Pfizer-BioNTech shot, but that jumped to 50% after the second dose. Muscle pain rose from 17% after the first shot to 42% after the second. While only about 7% of people got chills and fever after the first dose, that increased to about 26% after the second dose.

The New York Times interviewed several dozen of the newly vaccinated in the days afterward. They recounted a wide spectrum of responses, from no reaction at all to symptoms like uncontrolled shivering and “brain fog.” While these experiences are not pleasant, they are a sign that your own immune system is mounting a potent response to the vaccine.

Q: Is it true that women are more likely to get worse side effects from the vaccine than men?

A: An analysis from the first 13.7 million COVID-19 vaccine doses given to Americans found that side effects were more common in women. And while severe reactions to the COVID vaccine are rare, nearly all the cases of anaphylaxis, or life-threatening allergic reactions, occurred in women.

The finding that women are more likely to report and experience unpleasant side effects to the COVID vaccine is consistent with other vaccines as well. Women and girls can produce up to twice as many antibodies after receiving flu shots and vaccines for measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) and hepatitis A and B. One study found that over nearly three decades, women accounted for 80% of all adult anaphylactic reactions to vaccines.

While it is true that women may be more likely to report side effects than men, the higher rate of side effects in women also has a biological explanation. Estrogen can stimulate an immune response, whereas testosterone can blunt it. In addition, many immune-related genes are on the X chromosome, of which women have two copies and men have only one. These differences may help explain why far more women than men are afflicted with autoimmune disease, which occurs when a robust immune response attacks the body’s healthy tissue.

Q: I did not have any side effects. Does that mean my immune system did not respond and the vaccine is not working?

A: Side effects get all the attention, but if you look at the data from vaccine clinical trials and the real world, you will see that many people do not experience any side effects beyond a sore arm. In the Pfizer vaccine trials, about 1 out of 4 patients reported no side effects. In the Moderna trials, 57% of patients (64 or younger) reported side effects after the first dose — that jumped to 82% after the second dose, which means almost 1 in 5 patients reported no reaction after the second shot.

A lack of side effects does not mean the vaccine is not working, said Dr. Paul Offit, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania and a member of the Food and Drug Administration’s vaccine advisory panel. Offit noted that during the vaccine trials, a significant number of people did not report side effects, and yet the trials showed that about 95% of people were protected. “That proves you don’t have to have side effects in order to be protected,” he said.

Nobody really knows why some people have a lot of side effects and others have none. We do know that younger people mount stronger immune responses to vaccines than older people, whose immune systems get weaker with age. Women typically have stronger immune responses than men. But again, these differences do not mean that you are not protected if you do not feel much after getting the shot.

Scientists still are not sure how effective the vaccines are in people whose immune systems may be weakened from certain medical conditions, such as cancer treatments or HIV infection or because they are taking immune-suppressing drugs. But most experts believe the vaccines still offer these patients some protection against COVID-19.

The bottom line is that even though individual immune responses can vary, the data collected so far show that all three vaccines approved in the United States — Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson — are effective against severe illness and death from COVID-19.

Q: I took Tylenol before I had my COVID vaccine shots and had very little reaction to the shots. Did I make a big mistake?

A: You should not try to stave off discomfort by taking a pain reliever before getting the shot. The concern is that premedicating with a pain reliever like acetaminophen (Tylenol) or ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), which can prevent side effects like arm soreness as well as fever or headache, might also blunt your body’s immune response.

While it is possible that taking a pain reliever before your shots might have dampened your body’s immune response, vaccine experts say you should not worry, and you should not try to get a new round of replacement shots. Studies of other vaccines suggest that while premedicating can dull the body’s immune response to a vaccine, your immune system can still mount a strong enough defense to fight infection. A review of studies of more than 5,000 children compared antibody levels in children who took pain relievers before and after vaccinations and those who did not. They found that pain relievers did not have a meaningful impact on immune response and that children in both groups generated adequate levels of antibodies after their shots.

The high efficacy of all the COVID vaccines suggests that even if taking Tylenol before the shot did blunt your body’s immune response, there is some wiggle room, and you are likely still well protected against COVID-19. “You should feel reassured that you’ll have enough of an immune response that you’ll will be protected, especially for vaccines that are this good,” said Offit.

Q: What about taking a pain reliever after the shot?

A: “It’s OK to treat” side effects with a pain reliever, said Offit, but if you do not really need one, “don’t take it.”

While most experts agree it is safe to take a pain reliever to relieve discomfort after you get vaccinated, they advise against taking it after the shot as a preventive or if your symptoms are manageable without it. The concern with taking an unnecessary pain reliever is that it could blunt some of the effects of the vaccine. (In terms of the vaccine, there is no meaningful difference if you choose acetaminophen or ibuprofen.)

During the Moderna trial, about 26% of people took acetaminophen to relieve side effects, and the overall efficacy of the vaccine still was 94%.

Q: Are the side effects worse if you have already had COVID-19?

A: Research and anecdotal reports suggest that people with a previously diagnosed COVID-19 infection may have a stronger reaction and more side effects after their first dose of vaccine compared to those who were never infected with the virus. A strong reaction to your first dose of vaccine also might be a sign that you were previously infected, even if you were not aware of it.

If you previously tested positive for COVID-19 or had a positive antibody blood test, be prepared for a stronger reaction to your first dose, and consider scheduling a few days off work just in case. Not only will it be more comfortable to stay home and recover in bed; the vaccine side effects can resemble the symptoms of COVID-19, and your co-workers will not want to be near you anyway.

Q: I had COVID-19 already. Does that mean I can just get one dose?

A: Studies suggest that one dose might be adequate for people who have a previously confirmed case of COVID-19, but so far the medical guidelines have not changed. If you have received the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, you should plan to get your second dose even if you have had COVID-19. Skipping your second dose could create problems if your employer or an airline asks to see proof of vaccination in the future. If you live in an area where the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine is available, then you can be fully vaccinated after just one dose.

Q: Will the vaccines work against the new variants that have emerged around the world?

A: The vaccines appear to be effective against a new variant that originated in Britain and is quickly becoming dominant in the United States. But some variants of the coronavirus, particularly one first identified in South Africa and one in Brazil, appear to be more adept at dodging antibodies in vaccinated people.

While that sounds worrisome, there is reason to be hopeful. Vaccinated people exposed to a more resistant variant still appear to be protected against serious illness. And scientists have a clear enough understanding of the variants that they already are working on developing booster shots that will target the variants. The variants identified in South Africa and Brazil are not yet widespread in the United States.

People who are vaccinated should still wear masks in public and comply with public health guidelines, but you should not live in fear of variants, said Dr. Peter Hotez, dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. “If you’re vaccinated, you should feel pretty confident about how protected you are,” said Hotez. “It’s unlikely you’ll ever go to a hospital or an ICU with COVID-19. In time you’re going to see a recommendation for a booster.”

This article originally appeared in The New York Times.

© 2021 The New York Times Company

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,174
    edited April 2021
    Hobbes said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    full capacity lol 
    i'd like to see actual stats on that, because here in Manitoba our test positivity rate in November was over 12%, and our ICU being at 90% capacity, and after being in code red since then, we are at 3.2% and about a 40% ICU capacity. 

anyone saying lockdowns don't work don't know what they are talking about. it's the public buy-in that determines that. and leadership and communication is a direct determinant of that. 

call me a sheep if you want, but the math is sound on this. i'll take protecting the elderly and the compromised over my ability to go to a concert, any day of the week. 
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,679
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    2nd Moderna shot is set for next week!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,811
    Lockdown..but not for everyone..those are rule you..

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options

2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,817
    That is so ridiculous.  
    Way to be, Rangers!

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    On NPR yesterday, they said that Illinois quietly made changes to their gathering guidelines that allow for vaccinated people to not count against occupancy numbers at events and businesses.

"In an update to current Phase 4 mitigations, individuals with proof of full vaccination — defined as 14 days after receiving a final vaccine dose — or a negative COVID-19 test (PCR) 1-3 days prior to an event do not count against capacity limits."

Hopefully this will motivate people who are on the fence to get vaccinated.
  • Options
    Ohio no longer has capacity restrictions on outdoor events

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dispatch.com/amp/7088280002
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,312

This Is Fine GIF
  • Options
    dignin said:

This Is Fine GIF
    I mean, what if it is fine?  This is the most traceable large event we have had since last march

what if 2-3 weeks from now, the state of Texas does not have a spike, new cases can’t be traced back to the ballgame

Then... wouldn’t it be fine?

It could also be horrible, sure, but let’s wait and see what happens in a few weeks before just stating that all of these people are going to spread coronavirus to the rest of the world 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,817
    Ohio no longer has capacity restrictions on outdoor events

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dispatch.com/amp/7088280002

Depends on the event facility -- spacing is still required so they won't be filling up Great American Ballpark like they are the Rangers. 
    Not sure how they will police it but if spacing is required that puts a natural limit on capacity for any outdoor space which was previously given a capacity limit.  (Like a concert venue or ballpark?)
    Interesting if they leave it to be self governed, since we all know that means any suggestions/rules are very likely to be thrown to the wayside.

Too soon, imo - I like where things are leading us but we have been working at this for so long, not sure why we cannot give it more time until everyone has access to be fully vaccinated. 

The love he receives is the love that is saved
This discussion has been closed.