LOTTERY DAY TWO RESULTS -- DENVER, LA (x2) , OAKLAND (x2)

Comments

• wbutler29 said:
    Shit people are getting Oakland with their 5th and 6th choices! I still haven’t heard shit for it for my second choice

Did you go Best available or specific location (GA/RES)?
    First choice: oak 1 BA
    second choice: oak 2 BA
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,003
    If the Oakland tickets don't specifically say GA, then I'm reserved? Has anyone answered this question?

The Oakland email I received didn’t specify. i know I got GA because that was the only thing I put in for.
    Okay, so maybe it's the other way around? Did you Oakland reserved people get an email that actually says "reserved"?
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • If the Oakland tickets don't specifically say GA, then I'm reserved? Has anyone answered this question?

The Oakland email I received didn’t specify. i know I got GA because that was the only thing I put in for.
    Okay, so maybe it's the other way around? Did you Oakland reserved people get an email that actually says "reserved"?
    Seat assignments emailed week of 1/27
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Oakland N1 BA  -- Check
    Oakland N2 BA -- Check

Looks like I will be in Oakland for back-to-back nights.....
    99% acceptance rate verified with this consumer.   It looks like my name matched up, my credit card wasn't compromised, the shows were put in the right order.....Dare I say, nice work 10C--from one guy's perspective it appears that, despite statements made on the Forum to the contrary, this lottery seems to be working.
  • If the Oakland tickets don't specifically say GA, then I'm reserved? Has anyone answered this question?

Which also means GA or reserved revealed 
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • oo712oo712 Posts: 28
    smak said:
    Just got the text confirmation for LA 1.

Kinda superfluous 4 hours later.
    Same. Was hoping it was for LA2 since I'm still waiting on that one. (2nd priority BA). Anyone else still waiting on BA for LA2?
    LA night 2 was my 3rd priority. Haven't heard a thing 
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    If the Oakland tickets don't specifically say GA, then I'm reserved? Has anyone answered this question?

only 1000x
  • Oakland N1 BA  -- Check
    Oakland N2 BA -- Check

Looks like I will be in Oakland for back-to-back nights.....
    99% acceptance rate verified with this consumer.   It looks like my name matched up, my credit card wasn't compromised, the shows were put in the right order.....Dare I say, nice work 10C--from one guy's perspective it appears that, despite statements made on the Forum to the contrary, this lottery seems to be working.
    Congrats!

only 1000x
    :lol: 

only 1000x
    Yer a peach. Very helpful. :s
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • First choice - LA2 GA - haven't heard anything
    Second choice  - LA1 BA - got confirmation
    11.11.93 (Denton) | 9.16.95 (Austin) | 7.5.98 (Dallas) | 10.31.00 (Mountain View) | 10.6.09 (LA) | 11.23.13 (LA) | 11.24.13 (LA) | 9.26.21 (Ohana) | 10.2.21 (Ohana Encore) | 5.6.22 (LA) | 5.7.22 (LA) | 9.15.23 (Ft. Worth)
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    edited January 2020
    Just got four emails at the same time for each of the four shows. Didn’t get one fucking show. Well. Guess I’m not seeing Pearl Jam this year. Not going to sit with the Even Bro’s. Not even for Pearl Jam. This sucks. But life goes on. Or maybe I’m still in denial and will crash into a deep depression later. 

I mean seriously. 4 shows. Not one success. I don’t blame 10 club. But this just fucking sucks. I live for two things. My wife and daughter and Pearl Jam. I knew 2020 was going to suck and so far I am right. 

Congrats to all that got tickets. I’m really bummed. Going to get super stoned and try not to cry the next couple days or forever. 
    Post edited by pearljammr78 on
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.

Thank you. 
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA

Thank you. 
    :hang_loose:
  • With the ticket exchange why not go for Best available? Chances are other members would possibly want to switch out. 

Seems like GA only/Reserved only requests are missing out? 
    VA Beach Aug 03, 2000, Jones Beach Aug 23,25 2000,Camden-Sep 01,02 2000, DC Sep 04,2000, Seattle Nov 05,06 2000, Philly Apr 28, 2003, Nassau Apr 30,2003, State College May 03,2003, Bristow VA Jul 03,2003, Camden Jul 05,06 2003, MSG Jul 08,09 2003, Hershey Jul 12, 2003, Holmdel Jul 14, 2003, Reading Oct 01, 2004 PNC Park Sep 28, 2005, Philly Oct 03, 2005, Camden May 27,28 2006, Whales Vagina - Jul 07, 2006, Forum Jul 09,10 2006, Camden Jun 19,20 2008, MSG Jun 24,25 2008, Chicago Aug 23,24, 2009, LA Sep 30,Oct 1 2009, LA Oct 06,07 2009,Whales Vagina Oct 09, 2009, Spectrum - Oct 27,28,30,31st 2009, East Troy Sept 3rd &4th 2011, Philly Sept 2nd 2012, Chicago July 19th 2013, Phoenix Nov 19th 2013, Whales Vagina Nov 21st, LA 23rd&24th 2013, Dana Point Sept 26th, Oct 1st&2nd 2021, Whales Vagina May 3rd 2022, La 6th&7th 2022, Oakland May 12th&13th 2022.
  • jaredsjareds Posts: 24
    With the ticket exchange why not go for Best available? Chances are other members would possibly want to switch out. 

Seems like GA only/Reserved only requests are missing out? 
    Lots of BA missed out as well
    PJ: 
    San Francisco 12/31/91
    Mountain View 7/18/92 Lollapalooza
    Mountain View 7/19/92 Lollapalooza
    Mountain View 11/1/92 Bridge School
    San Francisco 10/28/93
    San Jose 10/30/93
    Berkeley 10/31/93
    Mountain View 10/2/94 Bridge School
    San Francisco 6/24/95
    San Jose 11/4/95
    Mountain View 10/20/96 Bridge School
    Oakland 11/15/97 Rolling Stones
    Mountain View 10/30/99 Bridge School
    Mountain View 10/31/00
    Mountain View 6/1/03
    San Francisco 7/15/06
    San Francisco 7/16/06
    San Francisco 7/18/06
    Mountain View 10/22/06 Bridge School
    Honolulu 12/9/06 U2
    Mountain View 10/23/10 Bridge School
    Mountain View 10/24/10 Bridge School
    Los Angeles 11/23/13
    Oakland 11/26/13
    Seattle 12/6/13
    Denver 10/22/14
    Mountain View 10/25/14 Bridge School
    Mexico City 11/28/15
    Seattle 8/8/18
    Seattle 8/10/18
    Missoula 8/13/18
    Chicago 8/18/18
    Chicago 8/20/18
    EV: 
    Berkeley 4/7/08
    Berkeley 4/8/08

I had BA for one La show and didn’t even get that. Reserved seats for the other La show. General for both Oakland. I feel like a loser. 
  • Just got four emails at the same time for each of the four shows. Didn’t get one fucking show. Well. Guess I’m not seeing Pearl Jam this year. Not going to sit with the Even Bro’s. Not even for Pearl Jam. This sucks. But life goes on. Or maybe I’m still in denial and will crash into a deep depression later. 

I mean seriously. 4 shows. Not one success. I don’t blame 10 club. But this just fucking sucks. I live for two things. My wife and daughter and Pearl Jam. I knew 2020 was going to suck and so far I am right. 

Congrats to all that got tickets. I’m really bummed. Going to get super stoned and try not to cry the next couple days or forever. 
    Shit dude, you got 4 emails and all were rejections?!? Tell us your choices and priority.  Also, don’t give up yet, do TM verifies fan.

i have a feeling I’m about to get rejected on my second priority Oak 2 BA.  Kinda annoying since I chose BA for both nights, just was expecting to get in the show any way possible. Let us know, we all can learn from your experience.

ps I’ve started hitting the vodka myself to cope
  • Got ba for both LA and Oakland shows. LA 1 was 2nd choice. Oakland 1 was 3rd choice. LA 2 was 4th choice and Oakland 2 was 5th choice. Now just waiting for 1st choice San Diego. 
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    This is puzzling. Going to be sending some emails if I got rejected for BA Oak 1 with it as my #2 when some people got confirmed for it as their 5th-6th choice.
  • KM5608KM5608 Posts: 9
    DoDaFoo said:
    This is puzzling. Going to be sending some emails if I got rejected for BA Oak 1 with it as my #2 when some people got confirmed for it as their 5th-6th choice.
    Is it possible your credit card accepted the 1st charge for tickets, but rejected the 2nd charge?
  • DoDaFoo said:
    Same boat just swap the nights for me.  Wtf 
  • BH3263BH3263 Posts: 9
    DoDaFoo said:
    Same boat here - I had Oak 1 as my #3, got Oak 2 earlier today and nothing on Oak 1. 
  • chalonchalon Posts: 114
    I did LA1 priority 1, LA2 priority 2, reserved seating + ADA requested since steps and/or standing is no bueno for me.

I got LA1 confirmation at 1:26PM pacific, still waiting to hear back for LA2.

Would be nice if I can get LA2 through the drawing, but if not I'm confident I can get a ticket, because even if verified fan falls through the forum usually has extra ADA tickets that they hold.
  • Anyone know what time the emails/acceptances stop going out? I need to conserve my vodka
  • Probably been discussed ad nauseum, but very odd if people with Best Available did not get Tix to a show, regardless of priority, with 99% odds. Esp if they get Tix to one show but not the other. 

Either odds were wrong, or we don't understand odds if that's the case.
  • PettyHead said:
    I can’t wait to book the rest of my Denver trip! PJ is just the icing on the cake. I am ready to explore a new city for a few days! Let me know if anyone has recommendations for record stores & breweries.
    Twist and Shout is a cool record store on Colfax in Denver. 10Barrel is a cool place to grab some good beers
  • julieferjuliefer Posts: 395
    chalon said:
    I did LA1 priority 1, LA2 priority 2, reserved seating + ADA requested since steps and/or standing is no bueno for me.

I got LA1 confirmation at 1:26PM pacific, still waiting to hear back for LA2.

Would be nice if I can get LA2 through the drawing, but if not I'm confident I can get a ticket, because even if verified fan falls through the forum usually has extra ADA tickets that they hold.
    Do you use Gmail? In my inbox, when the second email came in (just minutes after the first) it put them together on one line so it looks like a single email except that there's a (2) beside it and if you scroll down, it's one after the other. If they came in really close together you might have only seen it as one? They have exactly the same subject so Gmail combines them as a conversation thread.
    edited January 2020
    Guess the Vitalogy Foundation isn’t getting my money this year. 

Honestly I don’t blame the 10club but why do I pay my membership dues anymore when PJ only tours sporadically and I can’t even get tickets from the fan club. I’m so upset right now I’m thinking about canceling my vinyl preorder for Gigaton. Not going to make any stupid decisions right now but the pubic section is usually full of drunk douche bags that just wanna hear the hits. And talk through the rest of the show. That’s not for me anymore. I feel at home with the Pearl Jam faithful and if I can’t be with you all then I don’t wanna go. 😡🤬😥😢😭😭😭

In my blind anger and sadness I forgot that my wife put in for both Oakland shows with her membership so we still have a chance. But was really looking forward to an old school California road trip to see my favorite band. Not anymore. 
    Post edited by pearljammr78 on
  • robbierobbie Posts: 883
    Still nothing for 
    Oakland 1 BA
    Oakland 2 BA