***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• Options
    halshakarchihalshakarchi Toronto Posts: 176
    I think they’re verifying everyone manually
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 622
    Quebec City conformed. Priority 4 best available 
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,563
    PJPADDLER said:
    Guessing I got shut on on Quebec, I had it as priority #2 GA only. No email, no charges as of yet. 
    Not sure how that could be.  I see people stating they got something as their 3rd selection. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    Melzombie said:
    kaw753 said:
    Are they sending out rejection emails or will we be ghosted like a Tinder date?
    omg.. I'm dead  =)
    Lol, that’s too funny.  In the past they sent out rejection letters 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    Tomorrow is going to be annoying assuming they even get through these 4 shows today and can start on the next 4 shows tomorrow.  
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 687
    jtr101 said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Still just Quebec? 
    Appears so.
    So, if I'm waiting for the last 6 shows, I should check back next week? 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Still just Quebec? 
    Some over on the Facebook groups said they scored Toronto tickets minutes ago. 
  • Options
    jtr101jtr101 Posts: 270
    Vedd Hedd said:
    PJPADDLER said:
    Guessing I got shut on on Quebec, I had it as priority #2 GA only. No email, no charges as of yet. 
    Not sure how that could be.  I see people stating they got something as their 3rd selection. 
    Friend just got confirmation for Quebec priority 2 BA
    Enjoy difference. Without it we're all boring!

• Options
    Vedd Hedd said:
    PJPADDLER said:
    I picked GA only not Best Available. So, if there were no more GA tickets by the time it got to priority #2 then I'm SOL.  
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    My wife just got her e-mail confirmation for Quebec City , best available second priority. One down three to go 

1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Still just Quebec? 
    Some over on the Facebook groups said they scored Toronto tickets minutes ago. 
    If it's the one I saw, they were joking
  • Options
    Walking the milesWalking the miles Toronto Posts: 548
    I got QC Tix!  Put in for best available so don't know what I got.  But I'm in the building and booking a hotel!
    "Feel the path of everyday....which road you taking?"

Barrie, ON '98
    Toronto, ON '00/'03/'06/'09/'11/'16(x2)
    Hamilton, ON '05/'11
    Newark, NJ '10
    London, ON '13
    Buffalo, NY '13
    Detroit, MI '14
    Ottawa, ON '16
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,010
    Tomorrow is going to be annoying assuming they even get through these 4 shows today and can start on the next 4 shows tomorrow.  
    Yup - it looks like this is going to go well into the evening before all the confirmations go out. And they don't send the "sorry you lost" emails until all the confirms are out. Today is pretty mild because everyone knows they're winning for the Canada shows (unless maybe if you were GA only). When the MSG and Baltimore shows are on the line tomorrow this thread is going to turn into a real tire fire.
  • Options
    Just got Quebec was my 3rd priority. Chose best available.
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    edited January 2020
    pjl44 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    This is a completely random side effect, but at MSG in 2016 I blatantly saw people skip the entire merch line by saying they needed to go to will call to pick up their 10C tickets, walk through security, grab their tickets, walk over to the to the merch stands in the inner concourse, buy their stuff without waiting on line at all and walk right out.
    Holy shit. I definitely did this. I had no idea there was a merch line. Went in and grabbed my tickets then noticed the stand was open and selling stuff.
    EEeeeeeyeah.

The merch line started on the steps, made a right turn, and basically went all the way down to 31st Street.

I don't blame you, as if you came from uptown or the east it was very easy to miss and/or think it was just the GA line.

I, um, may have made the same mistake before realizing I did on the way out.

For whatever it's worth the NYC #1 tee shirt from 2016 was pretty weak.  It's probably my least favorite show specific tee that I own, but I technically shouldn't even own it, soooooo, ya know.  It's all good.

:)
    Post edited by Saltzy23 on
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Has anyone gotten the ticket confirmation for QC that only picked GA? 
  • Options
    rgeorgenesrgeorgenes Mansfield, MA Posts: 43
    Just got Quebec. Priority 2...still waiting on Ottawa! Already have hotel in Old Town.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    edited January 2020
    Vedd Hedd said:
    PJPADDLER said:
    I did the same. I think the best available option and only 4 priorities for Canada really hurt the odds if it making it to the second round like it did in 2016.
  • Options
    ally12ally12 Ottawa Posts: 68
    I got Quebec City, second priority and selected reserved only 
    2011: PJ20- Ottawa, Canada
    2016: PJ25- Ottawa, Canada
    2020: Ottawa, Canada, QC City 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,410
    Saltzy23 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    This is a completely random side effect, but at MSG in 2016 I blatantly saw people skip the entire merch line by saying they needed to go to will call to pick up their 10C tickets, walk through security, grab their tickets, walk over to the to the merch stands in the inner concourse, buy their stuff without waiting on line at all and walk right out.
    Holy shit. I definitely did this. I had no idea there was a merch line. Went in and grabbed my tickets then noticed the stand was open and selling stuff.
    EEeeeeeyeah.

The merch line started on the steps, made a right turn, and basically went all the way down to 31st Street.

I don't blame you, as if you came from uptown or the east it was very easy to miss and/or think it was just the GA line.

For whatever it's worth the NYC #1 tee shirt from 2016 was pretty weak.  It's probably my least favorite show specific tee that I own.
    I don't have any memory of this but if I saw the line you're describing I definitely would have assumed it was the GA line. And I also don't remember anyone stopping me to confirm I was getting tickets or merch or whatever. I think I just went through a metal detector and got on with my business. 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,563
    PJPADDLER said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    PJPADDLER said:
    I picked GA only not Best Available. So, if there were no more GA tickets by the time it got to priority #2 then I'm SOL.  
    I thought I remembered someone picked GA and it was their 3rd priority.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    Why is everyone surprised?  If you selected Best Available.....you are going to get tickets!!

Selecting GA only is the only way you may get shut out. 

And I don't think the type of ticket is being revealed by the email yet if Best Available was selected, right?
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    YAKIMATSU said:
    jtr101 said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Still just Quebec? 
    Appears so.
    So, if I'm waiting for the last 6 shows, I should check back next week? 
    Check back in April

2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    edited January 2020
    I guess we can consider a rejection if we don’t get anything by midnight saying we got em on the day they say those tix are released 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    JP218404 said:
    I guess we can consider a rejection if we don’t get anything by midnight saying we got em on the day they say those tix are released 
    I wouldn't consider it a rejection until they notify you. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    edited January 2020
    pjl44 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    EEeeeeeyeah.

For whatever it's worth the NYC #1 tee shirt from 2016 was pretty weak.  It's probably my least favorite show specific tee that I own.
    I don't have any memory of this but if I saw the line you're describing I definitely would have assumed it was the GA line. And I also don't remember anyone stopping me to confirm I was getting tickets or merch or whatever. I think I just went through a metal detector and got on with my business. 
    I don't have any pics or anything, but I came from uptown down 7th Ave down the front of the building, and made a hard right into the concourse, through security, and to the will call windows like you did.  Saw the merch stands selling shit and though, "Damn, I must be crazy early, there are like no lines at all!" 

Bought a tee shirt, walked out and saw like 1,000 standing in the metal cages and was like "What the hell is that for?"  

Asked the people in line what they were in line for, had them tell me, had my face turn red and scooted the hell outta dodge before I was murdered.
    Post edited by Saltzy23 on
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Why is everyone surprised?  If you selected Best Available.....you are going to get tickets!!

And I don't think the type of ticket is being revealed by the email yet if Best Available was selected, right?
    Yup, live by the sword, die by the sword. I decided to roll the dice, only going for 2 shows Ottawa #1 and Quebec #2 both GA only. 
  • Options
    rgeorgenesrgeorgenes Mansfield, MA Posts: 43
    edited January 2020

I only put in for Reserved and it didn't say in my email.
  • Options
    JP218404 said:
    ....no.
    The email and ticketmaster instructions clearly state all will be sent out through Sunday, the 16th.

Are there really this many people on here who didn't read the emails that they typed their credit card information into for presale? It baffles me.
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 687
    So they have 84 hours to dish out tickets for 16 shows. So, working 24/7 that's one show every 5 1/4 hours.  I don't think they work 24/7. 
    Maybe they could use more than one hat to pick out of.