Options

***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• Options
    BmyersBmyers Posts: 58
    tdawe said:
    awilkins said:
    well I guess the nice thing about putting only GA or only reserved in this case is that you will know exactly what you got without them having to confirm it 
    I wonder how many people, had they known that you wouldn't find out til after the public sale, would have put reserved only, or GA only, as their request
    I definitely would have thought about it.

I might have too but would have immediately dismissed it. It would be better to know but it doesn't REALLY make a difference, at least to those of us looking at the high-demand shows in NY and MD - I need more tickets for both to accommodate family & friends and will be scrapping for whatever I can get next Thursday regardless of if/where I have club tickets. To me the issue is not that I'm being harmed by them not telling us now, it's that I can't escape the conclusion that Ticketmaster is playing some kind of game here and that pisses me off.

Me too.. 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,563
    ecdanc said:
    SB117186 said:
    i'm constantly refreshing me email, only put my name in for one show... if I can't find a babysitter, I will have to sell them  :(
    Your kids?
    Of course
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    edited January 2020
    PJNB said:
    Can the people that are getting the Quebec tickets say what they picked and what round? Help out those that are still waiting. 
    #1 Ottawa BA
    #2 Quebec BA
    #3 Hamilton BA
    #4 Toronto BA
    What did you win?

I see now QBC

Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,579
    edited January 2020
    is it weird how slow this is rolling out?
    Yeah, why start with show 3?
    Lowest demand. 

Toronto folk also likely have A LOT of Hamilton requests paired together. 
    Post edited by Gibson on
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2,

• Options
    is it weird how slow this is rolling out?
    Yeah, why start with show 3?
    Probably the one with the best overall odds for both GA and Reserved maybe?
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 870
    Just received confirmation for Quebec.  It was my 3rd choice. Best available.

Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    Received my confirmation for QC a bit ago. Waiting on Ottawa and Toronto and will just happy to get in the door.
    Mansfield (2003), Montreal (2011), Wrigley Field (2013), Worcester (2013), Hartford (2013), St. Paul (2014), Milwaukee, WI (2014), Québec City (2016), Boston 1 (2016), Boston 1 & 2 (2018)
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Can the people that are getting the Quebec tickets say what they picked and what round? Help out those that are still waiting. 
    #1 Ottawa BA
    #2 Quebec BA
    #3 Hamilton BA
    #4 Toronto BA
    What did you win? I see now QBC

Quebec so far.
  • Options
    afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    tdawe said:
    BV84003 said:
    afgpj said:
    Zod said:
    yocum136 said:
    I'm worried since I haven't been a member very long, just over two years, that if I end up with reserved (I chose best available) I won't have good seats. If that's the case I'm more than willing to pay more to upgrade, but with public tickets going on sale first I'm kind of put in a predicament..... should I try to purchase the best ticket available through Verified Fan/Public Sale without knowing where my 10c seats are going to be? According to what I've read it seems I'd be able to sell the 10c tickets at face value through the Fan to Fan Exchange but I know that's a brand new process so I'm not 100% sure that'd be the case. 

I love the band and will be grateful just to be in the building, I'm just trying to maximize my concert experience 
    I think it's moot.  PJ takes up all the best seats.  Ergo (unless something goes wrong). The worst 10c seat should still be better than the best public seat.   The only exception might be release holds later on.   Stuff that was held for friends/family/radio but not used.  Sometimes some side stage tix closer to the day of the show kind of thing.   For the most part though... TM will be worse.
    I wonder what % of GA is available for TC?  Will the entire PIT be TC and the rear "floor" sections be for everyone else?
    That's pretty much how it's always been with some exceptions, but I'm sure some GA tickets will wind up on the ticket exchange.
    I looked back and in the 2016 tour announcement, they made a point of saying that the club had "acquired" the entire GA pits. Unless I missed it I don't think they said that this time, so we're just guessing.

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/2016-pearl-jam-tour-announcement

Thanks for sharing.
    Here are details of floor seating for the Oakland show....

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,227
    Zod said:
    yocum136 said:
    I'm worried since I haven't been a member very long, just over two years, that if I end up with reserved (I chose best available) I won't have good seats. If that's the case I'm more than willing to pay more to upgrade, but with public tickets going on sale first I'm kind of put in a predicament..... should I try to purchase the best ticket available through Verified Fan/Public Sale without knowing where my 10c seats are going to be? According to what I've read it seems I'd be able to sell the 10c tickets at face value through the Fan to Fan Exchange but I know that's a brand new process so I'm not 100% sure that'd be the case. 

I love the band and will be grateful just to be in the building, I'm just trying to maximize my concert experience 
    I think it's moot.  PJ takes up all the best seats.  Ergo (unless something goes wrong). The worst 10c seat should still be better than the best public seat.   The only exception might be release holds later on.   Stuff that was held for friends/family/radio but not used.  Sometimes some side stage tix closer to the day of the show kind of thing.   For the most part though... TM will be worse.

Moot? Like the sound a cow makes?

BTW they really need to hire Howard Ungerleider

Dont go for anything fancy, just go for his basic plan. this white light burst into the crowd? Like for one song fine.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040
    Just got email for Quebec City.  I only put in for reserved.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    What priority?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040
    mcgruff10 said:
    What priority?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I put my pick in early since the last few times you got your notification of Win/Lose time wise by when you requested LOL.  Always a Loser, never a winner.....Hope MSG is TMR!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    You people are all nuts lol 
    my number is 3425xxxx my code was 2xx lol 
    Jose, it’s Scott. I haven’t seen you since Brooklyn 2013. What’s up!!!??? I know you gonna be at the garden. See you at the pre-party!
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    What did the email say? LOL
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago)

• Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 922
    PJNB said:
    Only choice and best available
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,563
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    What priority?
    Image result for you serious clark gif
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Come on Hamilton.
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

What's this reading? I usually just go with that feeling in my dick. 

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    The only positive explanation I can think of for how slow this process is and the lack of info is that 10C is watching each transaction and in charge of allocating the seats. That would be good for all of us. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    At this rate the other show notifications will take forever
  • Options
    JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 381
    Tick tock tick tock
  • Options
    Just received QC email.  BA, 4th Priority
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    Has anyone received a text message as well as the email? It was mentioned on receipts, etc that an email AND a text would go out.
  • Options
    My phone keeps dinging with the WORST junk emails every minute.  UGHH
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,933
    The only positive explanation I can think of for how slow this process is and the lack of info is that 10C is watching each transaction and in charge of allocating the seats. That would be good for all of us. 
    If that was the case, wouldn’t they just reveal GA/reserved and even the seat location? Not dismissing your theory, but I don’t see the reason to withhold so much if they have all of the answers already. 
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    MS173299 said:
    Just received QC email.  BA, 4th Priority
    Ga?

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,010
    Get some rest tonight everybody. Tomorrow is going to be a long ass day around here.
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    afgpj said:
    tdawe said:
    BV84003 said:
    afgpj said:
    Zod said:
    yocum136 said:

I wonder what % of GA is available for TC?  Will the entire PIT be TC and the rear "floor" sections be for everyone else?
    That's pretty much how it's always been with some exceptions, but I'm sure some GA tickets will wind up on the ticket exchange.
    I looked back and in the 2016 tour announcement, they made a point of saying that the club had "acquired" the entire GA pits. Unless I missed it I don't think they said that this time, so we're just guessing.

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/2016-pearl-jam-tour-announcement

Thanks for sharing.
    Here are details of floor seating for the Oakland show....

There is floor seating for all NA shows.  It's behind GA.