Options

***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,410
    Saltzy23 said:
    This is a completely random side effect, but at MSG in 2016 I blatantly saw people skip the entire merch line by saying they needed to go to will call to pick up their 10C tickets, walk through security, grab their tickets, walk over to the to the merch stands in the inner concourse, buy their stuff without waiting on line at all and walk right out.
    Holy shit. I definitely did this. I had no idea there was a merch line. Went in and grabbed my tickets then noticed the stand was open and selling stuff.
  • Options
    lolobugg said:
    MS173299 said:
    Just received QC email.  BA, 4th Priority
    Ga?
    Put in for Best Avail.  Email doesn't state what I won
  • Options
    jtr101jtr101 Posts: 270
    #1 Quebec BA
    #2  Ottawa BA 

Only QC confirmed 
    Enjoy difference. Without it we're all boring!

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    lolobugg said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

What's this reading? I usually just go with that feeling in my dick
    Fixed for you, buddy.  ;)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 687
    If they continue  at a pace of one show every 4 hours ,maybe,  this is going to be excruciating. 
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,640
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    I don't think it's unreasonable to be annoyed by the lack of information re: GA v. reserved. I'm just curious if anyone has a reasonable explanation for NOT sending that info? I'm seeing the "TM is nefarious" theories (which I wouldn't dismiss entirely), but one of two things must be true:
    1) They don't yet know who got GA and who got reserved. Why/how would that be the case? or,
    2) They do know, but have chosen not to provide that information now. Why would that be the case?
    1) that is definitely not the case
    2) I think it's specifically to discourage people from playing the ticket trading/upgrading game. You Get What You Get, And You Don't Get Upset.
    A reasonable guess, though "you don't get upset" is perhaps not within their control. I also wonder how much of an effect it will have on trading/upgrading. Will NOT knowing make people less likely to buy different tickets via the VF sale (because that's the only significant even that happens before our seats are revealed)? 
    event
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    calderonemcalderonem Ellicott City, MD Posts: 3
    Last time I checked NY was at 66%
    and Baltimore 74%. Did it drop in the last 10 hours before it closed? 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Just got email for Quebec City.  I only put in for reserved.  
    What priority?
    Image result for you serious clark gif

hahahaha
  • Options
    JG2876 said:
    Poncier said:
    Does anyone think that the number that came with the tour announcement is your adjusted seniority number?  I ask because my Ten club number  is 76XXX and my number for applying for the lottery was  4 digits.  My wife's number is in the 600XXX range and her lottery number was around 400XXX.  I think that this would make it easy for Ticketmaster to apply seniority.  The lower the number the better the tickets.

I think that I may have have read this discussion in another thread but I lost it in all the forum activity.
    I think your number probably did rank your seniority...I think they may have been randomly generated but in order of 10 club number (my 10C is 70XXX ad I had 4 digits also, fairly low 4 digits)
    Agree with the trend here:

Ten club member number 92,XXX
    Ticketmaster code 2,XXX.
    Interesting. My 10C# is 61XXX and I had a 3 digit code which I thought was a little strange.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Last time I checked NY was at 66%
    and Baltimore 74%. Did it drop in the last 10 hours before it closed? 
    I saw someone say it ended at 57% I saw 66% myself tho. 

Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    Good friggin christ, this is what some of the posts in this thread should earn...

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    You people are all nuts lol 
    my number is 3425xxxx my code was 2xx lol 
    Jose, it’s Scott. I haven’t seen you since Brooklyn 2013. What’s up!!!??? I know you gonna be at the garden. See you at the pre-party!
    Damn a blast from the past how are you Scott , I put in for Baltimore as my number 1 and MSG as my number 2 , reserved seating only .. are you doing any others besides MSG 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    lolobugg said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

Thanks editor buddy! Lol UG forever!!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    JG2876 said:
    Poncier said:
    Does anyone think that the number that came with the tour announcement is your adjusted seniority number?  I ask because my Ten club number  is 76XXX and my number for applying for the lottery was  4 digits.  My wife's number is in the 600XXX range and her lottery number was around 400XXX.  I think that this would make it easy for Ticketmaster to apply seniority.  The lower the number the better the tickets.

I think that I may have have read this discussion in another thread but I lost it in all the forum activity.
    I think your number probably did rank your seniority...I think they may have been randomly generated but in order of 10 club number (my 10C is 70XXX ad I had 4 digits also, fairly low 4 digits)

Ticketmaster code 2,XXX.
    Interesting. My 10C# is 61XXX and I had a 3 digit code which I thought was a little strange.
    10c member 499xxx, code was 84xxx - a number that matches the user name I can't seem to change here which tells me it may have been my original lapsed number from like 2001, but I have no idea.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 496
    ecdanc said:
    SB117186 said:
    i'm constantly refreshing me email, only put my name in for one show... if I can't find a babysitter, I will have to sell them  :(
    Your kids?
    Omg, as a parent,  this literally made laugh out loud. Kudos to you
  • Options
    jtr101 said:
    #1 Quebec BA
    #2  Ottawa BA 

Only QC confirmed 
    Did Ottawa go out or were you declined?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    jtr101 said:
    #1 Quebec BA
    #2  Ottawa BA 

Only QC confirmed 
    Did Ottawa go out or were you declined?
    OTT has not started yet. They are sending 1 email for each city. 
  • Options
    ed243421 said:
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    I don't think it's unreasonable to be annoyed by the lack of information re: GA v. reserved. I'm just curious if anyone has a reasonable explanation for NOT sending that info? I'm seeing the "TM is nefarious" theories (which I wouldn't dismiss entirely), but one of two things must be true:
    1) They don't yet know who got GA and who got reserved. Why/how would that be the case? or,
    2) They do know, but have chosen not to provide that information now. Why would that be the case?
    1) that is definitely not the case
    2) I think it's specifically to discourage people from playing the ticket trading/upgrading game. You Get What You Get, And You Don't Get Upset.
    A reasonable guess, though "you don't get upset" is perhaps not within their control. I also wonder how much of an effect it will have on trading/upgrading. Will NOT knowing make people less likely to buy different tickets via the VF sale (because that's the only significant even that happens before our seats are revealed)? 
    event

:lol:  Are you implying someone misspelled something?
  • Options
    nooramnooram Posts: 389
    edited January 2020
    JG2876 said:
    Poncier said:

Ticketmaster code 2,XXX.
    164###
    2#### passcode
    Post edited by nooram on
    Seattle 8/91, MPLS 3/92, St Paul 8/92, Denver 6/95, Missoula 6/98, MPLS 6/98, Albuquerque 10/00, Seattle 12/02, St Paul 6/03, Thunder Bay 9/05, DC 5/06, St Paul x2 6/06, Vancouver (EV) 4/08, DC 6/08, Chicago x2 8/09, KC 5/10, MPLS (EV) 7/11, Chicago 7/13, St Paul 10/14, Santiago 11/15, Missoula 8/18, Denver 9/22, Saint Paul 8/23, Saint Paul 9/23
  • Options
    PJfanJenPJfanJen Florence, SC formerly East Peoria, IL Posts: 58
    My member number is 509xxx and the code is 118xxx.
    1998--Alpine Valley, WI
    2000--Deer Creek Music Theater, Indianapolis, IN
    2003--U of I Assembly Hall, Champaign, IL
    2003--Alpine Valley, WI
    2006--United Center, Chicago
    2014--Moline, IL
    2016--Wrigley Show # 1
    2016--Wrigley Show # 2
    2020--Baltimore--Didn't happen
    2023--Chicago United Center Night 2
    2024--Chicago Wrigley Field Night 1
    2024--Chicago Wrigley Field Night 2
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    Are they sending out rejection emails or will we be ghosted like a Tinder date?
  • Options
    lolobugg said:
    lolobugg said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

Thanks editor buddy! Lol UG forever!!!

;)
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,948
    Sooooo.......I had initially planned on going to Quebec. I put in for reserved. Then, my wife changed plans on me and we scrapped that trip.  So, I went back into the 10C/TM page and entered for NY instead.  I guess I just kept reading how if you go in and make new selections, the system will just take your most recent selection.  Not realizing that I had to cancel out of what I didn't want.  Busy week on top of my own stupidity.......D'oh. I'm such an idiot. 

TL;DR....I'll have a pair of reserved for Quebec (fanclub # 198xxx) Not sure that I can actually sell to an individual person, but if so, they should be decent seats.  
  • Options
    mrvectormrvector NY, NY Posts: 39
    PJfanJen said:
    My member number is 509xxx and the code is 118xxx.
    My member number is in the 500xxx's and my presale code was in the 600xxx's. So there goes that theory.
    '98: MSG, 9/10
    '00: Jones Beach, 8/24
    '00: Camden, 9/02
    '03: Camden, 7/06
    '06: Hartford, 5/13
    '08: MSG, 6/24
    '08: MSG, 6/25
    '10: Hartford, 5/15
    '10: MSG, 5/20
    '13: Barclays, 10/18
    '16: MSG, 5/02
    '16: Fenway 2, 8/07
    '18: Wrigley 1, 8/18
  • Options
    MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    kaw753 said:
    Are they sending out rejection emails or will we be ghosted like a Tinder date?
    omg.. I'm dead  =)
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,410
    Sooooo.......I had initially planned on going to Quebec. I put in for reserved. Then, my wife changed plans on me and we scrapped that trip.  So, I went back into the 10C/TM page and entered for NY instead.  I guess I just kept reading how if you go in and make new selections, the system will just take your most recent selection.  Not realizing that I had to cancel out of what I didn't want.  Busy week on top of my own stupidity.......D'oh. I'm such an idiot. 

TL;DR....I'll have a pair of reserved for Quebec (fanclub # 198xxx) Not sure that I can actually sell to an individual person, but if so, they should be decent seats.  
    You can't sell to an individual person but those should get snapped up on the exchange 
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 443

Ah thanks for sharing, could be a US/Canada thing. I.e. your NY entry would have overwritten any previous US entries but not your Canada entry. At least you should be able to be made whole via the “exchange”.
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 687
    Still just Quebec? 
  • Options
    Guessing I got shut on on Quebec, I had it as priority #2 GA only. No email, no charges as of yet. 
  • Options
    jtr101jtr101 Posts: 270
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Still just Quebec? 
    Appears so.
    Enjoy difference. Without it we're all boring!