***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• front spacerfront spacer Posts: 3,246
    PJPADDLER said:
    Why is everyone surprised?  If you selected Best Available.....you are going to get tickets!!

Selecting GA only is the only way you may get shut out. 

And I don't think the type of ticket is being revealed by the email yet if Best Available was selected, right?
    Yup, live by the sword, die by the sword. I decided to roll the dice, only going for 2 shows Ottawa #1 and Quebec #2 both GA only. 
    Good luck!!  I'm very curious if a GA selection makes it to Priority #2.
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,402
    JimmyV said:
    JP218404 said:
    I guess we can consider a rejection if we don’t get anything by midnight saying we got em on the day they say those tix are released 
    I wouldn't consider it a rejection until they notify you. 
    Hard to figure it out for this first batch since I don’t think anyone has gotten that but yes of course 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    edited January 2020
    JP218404 said:
    I guess we can consider a rejection if we don’t get anything by midnight saying we got em on the day they say those tix are released 
    ....no.
    The email and ticketmaster instructions clearly state all will be sent out through Sunday, the 16th.

Are there really this many people on here who didn't read the emails that they typed their credit card information into for presale? It baffles me.
    I read it. I also read how they said today was about the 4 Canadian shows so I don’t think my thought pattern is wrong 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    PJPADDLER said:
    Why is everyone surprised?  If you selected Best Available.....you are going to get tickets!!

And I don't think the type of ticket is being revealed by the email yet if Best Available was selected, right?
    Yup, live by the sword, die by the sword. I decided to roll the dice, only going for 2 shows Ottawa #1 and Quebec #2 both GA only. 
    We did the same thing with Oakland.  Went GA or bust.   We had it in as best available, but changed it to GA only.   If we got zero we'd wait for the next leg, if we got 1 we'd rummage from TM for the 2nd.  I'm kind of glad we went that way.   We thought about going best available, in hopes if one of us got GA the other would get reserved, but we didn't want to travel the distance for two shows in reserved.  If they don't reveal it until a few days before the show, that would of been tough.   Plus we didn't want to detract tickets from other fans.. so gambling on it, then having to sell the reserved on the fan portal wasn't super enticing.
  • It should all be in a pretty robust model and fairly easy to execute. Who knows. 

The thought of our seat locations coming out after the public on sale gives opportunity for some shenanigans. I guess before, we didn't get our seats until day of show, and that worked out ok 
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    I picked QC GA at #3. Not expecting to get it though!
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,807
    Had QBC GA as 2nd priority... nothing yet 
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • JP218404 said:
    ....no.
    The email and ticketmaster instructions clearly state all will be sent out through Sunday, the 16th.

Are there really this many people on here who didn't read the emails that they typed their credit card information into for presale? It baffles me.
    Careful, it has been recently stated by another poster that insulting someone’s (in)ability to read is the highest insult. 
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • MooMoo Posts: 12
    I got a response back from the Ten Club's Ticketmaster Presale Support regarding why we aren't informed of GA or RES....

Well, yes that's great that you were granted tickets, Awesome!!  But unfortunately, we are not able to see any seats location for any order. This is something that you will be informed no later than Jan 27th via another email.

• Zod said:
    PJPADDLER said:

We did the same thing with Oakland.  Went GA or bust.   We had it in as best available, but changed it to GA only.   If we got zero we'd wait for the next leg, if we got 1 we'd rummage from TM for the 2nd.  I'm kind of glad we went that way.   We thought about going best available, in hopes if one of us got GA the other would get reserved, but we didn't want to travel the distance for two shows in reserved.  If they don't reveal it until a few days before the show, that would of been tough.   Plus we didn't want to detract tickets from other fans.. so gambling on it, then having to sell the reserved on the fan portal wasn't super enticing.
    Yeah, I'm coming from California so I didn't want to get stuck with seats that I didn't have control over the location. I figured Quebec would be the easiest to get good seats at in the main sale or secondary market.  
  • Moo said:
    I got a response back from the Ten Club's Ticketmaster Presale Support regarding why we aren't informed of GA or RES....

Well, yes that's great that you were granted tickets, Awesome!!  But unfortunately, we are not able to see any seats location for any order. This is something that you will be informed no later than Jan 27th via another email.

Lol
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Moo said:

Very descriptive answer
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
    JP218404 said:
    ....no.

Careful, it has been recently stated by another poster that insulting someone’s (in)ability to read is the highest insult. 
    Nah.  Not insulted. It’s cool. Some people are perfect in life. 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • 499xxx. QC best available as 4th pick. Can't tell from email if it's GA/Res or still TBD. Haven't heard on any others yet.
    Vancouver 2005, 2009, 2011, 2013
    Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2 2016
    Seattle 1 & 2 2018
  • IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,679
    imagine if they do best available before GA only :o

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 383
    If it’s taking this long for one show I can’t imagine people who put in for MsG will know tomorrow 
  • BK221359BK221359 Charleston, SC Posts: 237
    Not convinced that best available means GA first and then seats.  So went GA with 1st priority.  
    Pensacola, FL - 3-9-1994
    New Orleans, LA - 9-17-1995
    New Orleans, LA - 8-14-2000
    Lexington, KY - 4-26-2016
    Nashville, TN - 6-9-2016 (TMR)
    Bonnaroo - 6-11-2016
    Chicago, IL - 8-18-2018 & 8-20-2018
    Asbury Park, NJ - 9-18-2021
    Ohana Fest - 9-26-2021
    Ohana Fest Encore - 10-1-2021 & 10-2-2021
  • This is what I got from support. Soooo, is it “soon” or the 27th? 🤔
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,444
    That would be an ass-backwards practice ever. But, it is Ticketmaster...
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    To the best of my knowledge this is how Ticketmaster is done.  Every other ticket sale if you pick best avaliable it goes to floor  then seats.
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    edited January 2020
    what happened to Toronto?  i thought it was going in order by concert date
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • BK221359BK221359 Charleston, SC Posts: 237
    jefft said:
    To the best of my knowledge this is how Ticketmaster is done.  Every other ticket sale if you pick best avaliable it goes to floor  then seats.
    That is my worry.  I have seen plenty of instances where that doesn’t hold
    Pensacola, FL - 3-9-1994
    New Orleans, LA - 9-17-1995
    New Orleans, LA - 8-14-2000
    Lexington, KY - 4-26-2016
    Nashville, TN - 6-9-2016 (TMR)
    Bonnaroo - 6-11-2016
    Chicago, IL - 8-18-2018 & 8-20-2018
    Asbury Park, NJ - 9-18-2021
    Ohana Fest - 9-26-2021
    Ohana Fest Encore - 10-1-2021 & 10-2-2021
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,622
    For those of you thinking about secondary market tickets I'd read that last sentence. THis was on ticketnews.com site, I can post link to article if you want. Statement from TM.

“Pearl Jam has a long-standing commitment to protecting and advocating for their fans, and keeping ticket prices fair is central to that promise. To ensure tickets are not offered to fans above face value, the band decided that all tickets for their tour would not be transferable to avoid resale at inflated prices. Non-transferability is being extensively communicated to fans throughout the announcement and sales process.  Recognizing that some fans may be unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances, the band also requested that Ticketmaster develop a first-of-its-kind, Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, where fans can sell their tickets at face value (including fees from original purchase) to other fans. The Exchange is free for both buyers and sellers to use without any additional fees. To eliminate consumer confusion, Ticketmaster has also notified major secondary marketplaces and resellers that tickets for this tour are not available for resale.”

• mattsavardmattsavard Posts: 518
    edited January 2020
    #1 Ottawa BA - 
    #2 Quebec City BA - Confirmed 3:20pm CT 

#1 St Louis BA - 
    #2 Nashville BA - 
    Post edited by mattsavard on
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • BK221359 said:
    jefft said:
    That is my worry.  I have seen plenty of instances where that doesn’t hold
    Correct and you won’t know if it doesn’t. You won’t know where in the list your name was drawn and if it’s a GA or Res
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Ottawa confirmed.
  • Ottawa confirmed.
    Damn... what's the time stamp? 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,028
    Ottawa confirmed.
    Nice, so Ottawa confirmations are coming in now. I heard one for Toronto was mentioned on Facebook too. 
  • Sorry for repeating if already asked...but did people who receive email confirmations also receive texts? Also did the confirmation specify GA or seats if you chose Best Available?