Options

***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• Options
    Vedd Hedd said:
    There are actually 10C seats in the upper level? I just rejoined after I let it expire, my last 10C seats were fine, in the lower bowl at least for the Binaural show. I would definitely try the public sale if I knew for sure the 10C tix were upper level...
    Yes, the seat diagrams in the presale suggested that 10c has seats in upper levels.   And I believe in the past, some 10C people had upper deck tickets, too.  

What was your previous number?  What is your current number?  (mine is 18X,XXX, or something)
    I don't remember (or know how to find my previous #).  My new # is 704XXX.    my presale code was 317XXX
    I've only even been upper level once for PJ, and it was the 1st row, so I still felt like I was part of the party. 

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,359
    You people are all nuts lol 
    my number is 3425xxxx my code was 2xx lol 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 443
    jcoudriet said:
    awilkins said:
    I got an email saying I got QC; it was my first and only priority, I selected best available.
    I assumed, based on the wording, that we'd be notified of GA vs Reserved in this email, and that actual physical seat locations would be released the week of January 27.  There would be no way that they wouldn't know between GA and reserved, so why not include that.
    While I am happy to have 10C tix and be in the door, I would like to know what general location they are, especially given that I won't find out until after the two other sales--we're still trying to sort out numbers of people, tickets, travel, etc., so it would be nice to know GA vs. Reserved...
    This is what I am concerned about. Hopefully, the 10C tickets will be better than the tickets that are sold to the general public right?
    I feel like because it is all in the hands of TM and the odds are 99% for most shows this may no longer be true.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,220
    All reserved odds except for NYC and Baltimore were 99% right? Nothing to sweat over if you picked best available for any of the other shows.

Tomorrow will be the bloodbath.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    jets521jets521 Posts: 804
    First few rows of a second level in arenas is usually a pretty bad ass seat

I saw Paul McCartney from the second row in the second level in Washington DC. it was orgasmic

Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
  • Options
    afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    jcoudriet said:
    awilkins said:
    I got an email saying I got QC; it was my first and only priority, I selected best available.
    I assumed, based on the wording, that we'd be notified of GA vs Reserved in this email, and that actual physical seat locations would be released the week of January 27.  There would be no way that they wouldn't know between GA and reserved, so why not include that.
    While I am happy to have 10C tix and be in the door, I would like to know what general location they are, especially given that I won't find out until after the two other sales--we're still trying to sort out numbers of people, tickets, travel, etc., so it would be nice to know GA vs. Reserved...
    This is what I am concerned about. Hopefully, the 10C tickets will be better than the tickets that are sold to the general public right?
    Agreed.  If you knew that you got reserved through 10C and wanted GA(or vice versa) then you could try again in the VF or public sale. 
  • Options
    BmyersBmyers Posts: 58
    too funny was thinking of typing the same.

• Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    I wonder if we can look at email timestamps and what people ranked/chose and loosely figure out what might be the result.
    Need to have someone that put GA only for Quebec and got denied.

My email came at 1533 AST (1433 EST); I only put in for QC, chose Best Available.

• Options
    Does your last name start with A?
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,614
    edited January 2020
    why are people still typing up their member number with x's? like their 10C identity could stolen?
    This made me laugh. I never really understood it, but did it because every other person in here does. 

why are people still typing up their member number with x's? like their 10C identity could stolen?

it is because only the first few numbers are important and memorable.  I know I am 308xxx.  dont know or care about the last 3 digits.  

It isnt a fraud protection thing, it is practicality.
    Post edited by MayDay10 on
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,817
    Did somebody say popcorn ? 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,004
    JBob87 said:
    jcoudriet said:
    awilkins said:
    I feel like because it is all in the hands of TM and the odds are 99% for most shows this may no longer be true.
    I'm starting to get worried that the deal cut here was a higher number of total tickets potentially available for the lottery in exchange for more "flexibility" around which tickets those actually end up being.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,536
    Vedd Hedd said:
    There are actually 10C seats in the upper level? I just rejoined after I let it expire, my last 10C seats were fine, in the lower bowl at least for the Binaural show. I would definitely try the public sale if I knew for sure the 10C tix were upper level...
    Yes, the seat diagrams in the presale suggested that 10c has seats in upper levels.   And I believe in the past, some 10C people had upper deck tickets, too.  

What was your previous number?  What is your current number?  (mine is 18X,XXX, or something)
    I don't remember (or know how to find my previous #).  My new # is 704XXX.    my presale code was 317XXX
    I've only even been upper level once for PJ, and it was the 1st row, so I still felt like I was part of the party. 

Ah wow.  Do you remember when you first registered for 10C?  I am trying to determine if I passed you up haha. 

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Dlmartin1984Dlmartin1984 Posts: 37
    edited January 2020
    Saltzy23 said:
    Until this band commits to play for 3 hours in each of our individual living rooms on the 'Is this fucking good enough for you people?!?' Tour, nothing will ever be good enough.

...and even then someone would complain that they were at the microwave getting their popcorn when Wash was played.
    That’s not what it’s about. Every single person is incredibly grateful for the band and the fact that they are still playing live and making music. 
    It’s simple. We have been able to go to 10C site in the past, easily list what shows we wanted, know for certain that our selections were made, when selected you absolutely knew if you would be in GA or Reserved, and the process was incredibly easy. A great process. I had done it 5 times in the last 10yrs, never once had an issue. 
    Everything shifts to TM. Not everyone got an email. I got the first code mail, not the second. It’s confusing, there isn’t a place to visually see a confirmation you are actually entered. Rely on an email. Then another email if you want a change. Hoping that it works. But who knows. Then confirmations come out with no level of detail. 
    So for someone to have concern about what is happening, is totally fair and doesn’t mean they are ungrateful or not so happy they get a chance to see the band again. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,917
    estarr31 said:
    That's something one would say looking for 10C numbers to steal...
    LOL I can't imagine how one would go about stealing someone's fan club identity. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    MayDay10 said:
    This made me laugh. I never really understood it, but did it because every other person in here does. 
    it is because only the first few numbers are important and memorable.  I know I am 308xxx.  dont know or care about the last 3 digits.  

This is why i do it.   I have no idea what my last 4 numbers are.  I just know 18X,XXX.  I dont know if its 180, or 189.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Save WhoSave Who Posts: 295
    I just can't remember the last 3 digits  =)
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,817
    65 toss power trap 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    estarr31 said:
    That's something one would say looking for 10C numbers to steal...
    LOL I can't imagine how one would go about stealing someone's fan club identity. 
    That's something one would say looking for 10C numbers to steal....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,917
    MayDay10 said:

gotcha. I don't even remember my first 3. LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 638
    I have 420xxx.
    I remember the important part. 
  • Options
    BennyLaRueBennyLaRue Posts: 751
    edited January 2020
    No
    Then you must be one of the oldest here.

CODE BROKEN!
  • Options
    Not to mention, for a lot of people, this is their first time trying for fan club tickets. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,636
    XXX666
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    Until this band commits to play for 3 hours in each of our individual living rooms on the 'Is this fucking good enough for you people?!?' Tour, nothing will ever be good enough.

...and even then someone would complain that they were at the microwave getting their popcorn when Wash was played.
    That’s not what it’s about. Every single person is incredibly grateful for the band and the fact that they are still playing live and making music. 
    It’s simple. We have been able to go to 10C site in the past, easily list what shows we wanted, know for certain that our selections were made, when selected you absolutely knew if you would be in GA or Reserved, and the process was incredibly easy. A great process. I had done it 5 times in the last 10yrs, never once had an issue. 
    Everything shifts to TM. Not everyone got an email. I got the first code mail, not the second. It’s confusing, there isn’t a place to visually see a confirmation you are actually entered. Rely on an email. Then another email if you want a change. Hoping that it works. But who knows. Then confirmations come out with no level of detail. 
    So for someone to have concern about what is happening, is totally fair and doesn’t mean they are ungrateful or not so happy they get a chance to see the band again. 
    There’s no room for reason here. 

But I agree 100%
  • Options
    Trying to compare apples with apples...
    In 2016, my lottery tickets in Qc city got me section 120, row OO...side stage but quite high.... Had asked for best available. 
    And in 2005, still in Qc city, I got floor seventh row in front of McCready!
     Go figure

My membership# is 220xxx
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    edited January 2020
    Yeah, not knowing where you were sitting until the day of the show, which required you to get to the arena hours beforehand if you didn't wanna wait in line at the 10C Will Call window closer to show time was a real treat.

I for one am certainly gonna miss that.
    Post edited by Saltzy23 on
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Save WhoSave Who Posts: 295
    e-mail from ticketmaster!  Just letting me know Foreigner is coming to town ...

Image result for who cares meme
  • Options
    No
    Then you must be one of the oldest here.

CODE BROKEN!
    Like I said you people are nuts ..by the way I am an old fart!